Madelyn May Photography Reviews

Madelyn May Photography 1
Madelyn May Photography 2
Madelyn May Photography 3

Ryanna · Married on 04/06/2019

I cannot say enough good things about Madelyn! Her work is amazing and she captures my family perfectly. We will contuntie to return for future services :)

Madelyn May Photography 4
    Madelyn May Photography 5

Thank you Ryanna!!

Michele · Married on 09/08/2018

I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer for our wedding, i selected Madelyn May as she came highly recommended. She was very creative with her shots, gave us undivided attention and was very professional. She was also quick to get us back proofs and even sent us a few sneak peeks the next day. I would definitely recommend her to any couple looking for an amazing photographer!!

Awe. Thank you Michele!

Kelley · Married on 07/07/2018

Madelyn did a fabulous job and exceeded my expectations with her photography skills! We look back at our photos about once a week as they bring us so much joy

Madelyn May Photography's reply:

That's so great to hear. Thank you!!

Lauren Pranger · Married on 06/30/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

Madelyn and assistant Kylie did our engagement photo shoot for my husband and I with our 3 dogs and they were both very patient and great at helping us pose and finding the most breathtaking natural backdrops for photos. She again did our wedding day photo shoot with our dogs included and everything turned out great. It was a very easy and painless process, especially for me being someone that doesn’t like attention! It was easy to communicate with her and she returned the finished photos very quickly through a website I can easily share with friends and family. I highly recommend her, she did great!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/25/2018

She is just the best!

Madelyn is nothing short of fantastic! She made me feel as if we'd been friends forever by how comfortable she made me feel with her professionalism and likability. She listened to my every request. She took her creativity and captured some amazing footage! Madelyn captured our engagement shoot, my bridal shower, and wedding. She's absolutely the best at capturing the sunset-- which I was lucky enough to have in both my engagement shoot and wedding! I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life!

Madelyn May Photography 6
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Jessie · Married on 03/02/2018

Madelyn is truly amazing! She listens & personalizes every shot. She’s professional and the value of her work is worth every penny! She captured every moment of our wedding, beautifully.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jared · Married on 10/07/2017

Madelyn May Photography is amazing! Madelyn is thoughtful, creative, and exceptionally talented. My wife and I had the most beautiful engagement shoot in Portland, OR in 2017. We spent the day adventuring and smiling as Madelyn captured every perfect moment. My wife and I instantly knew that we wanted Madelyn to be there on our wedding day. Madelyn blessed us with some of the most beautiful photos from our wedding day on October 7, 2017. We will always cherish the photos and remember every special moment leading up to that day. Madelyn is passionate about photography, pays attention to detail, and truly cares about her clients. I highly recommend Madelyn May Photography!!

Thank you!!