Madeline Trent Photography Reviews

Madeline Trent Photography 1
Madeline Trent Photography 2

Mckenzy Anderson 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Everything I dreamed of

When I found Madeline鈥檚 Instagram looking for my wedding photographer I knew her photos were exactly what I wanted mine to be. After meeting her, I fully trusted her to capture our special day. When you choose her, your not just booking her for a day or two of your life. She talked with me frequently for a whole year planning all the details and making sure the whole day will run smoothly. I would recommend her to any and every bride! Beyond happy with our photos 馃挄

Sent on 10/19/2019

Molly Kate Brannock 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent quality of work!

I found Madeline's photography business on Instagram and loved her style immediately! The soft lighting makes the photographs so much sweeter, and we especially appreciated her use of film and digital photography. She was professional, caring, genuine, easy to work with, and passionate about her work. Madeline took photos for our engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding day, so she helped us from start to finish with knowing what to expect at the sessions and answering questions. Madeline went above and beyond what we expected from a photographer, and we couldn't be happier with the result!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Light, airy photography and a truly professional photographer!!

Madeline is amazing!!!! Her photography is stunning, and she has an incredible eye and instinct. Her light and airy style is perfect for a wedding. It makes us feel like we're right back in that moment. On top of her photography skills, she's incredibly professional, patient, and helpful. Throughout the entire process, she helped me make decisions on our wedding aesthetic, colors, etc. In Madeline, we were able to find someone we trusted 100% and she exceeded all our expectations. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah Colvin 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Cannot recommend Madeline enough!!

Getting a great photographer was one of the top priorities on my list when I was planning my wedding, and Madeline went above and beyond in every possible way!

Not only was she incredibly organized, professional and flexible in scheduling and tailoring our photography sessions, but she delivers INCREDIBLE photographs. She did a great job at not only making us feel comfortable, but positioning us and giving us tips to make sure we got the most out of the pictures she delivered. Which, by the way, she delivers A LOT of pictures, and I honestly couldn't find a single one I didn't like (it's going to make ordering prints VERY difficult in the best way). Plus she was so quick with turn around on the photographs - like I'm talking she literally sent me preview pics the next day.

I could sing her praises all day, but I'll leave it at this. She is super creative and has a photography style that is so unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She is just a really awesome person!

Madeline Trent Photography 3
    Sent on 04/04/2019

Chelsea 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Madeline is absolutely incredible and the sweetest person you will ever meet! From the first time we talked, we knew she would make our dream a reality. Her attention to detail and follow up was remarkable. We knew we wanted to capture our rehearsal dinner but Madeline exceeded our expectations! She captured every moment perfectly. Her talent and photography is everything we could have imagined and more. Her customer service and communication is out of this world! We would highly recommend Madeline Trent photography!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Mollie 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Madeline is so sweet and genuine. She makes posing for pictures so easy and natural! I loved her eye for the perfect picture and excitement throughout the whole shoot!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Allyson 路 Married on 09/23/2016

Madeline is a gem! She is super easy to work with and literally bends over backwards to make people comfortable and to get the best shots. We LOVED our engagement photos. I've actually worked with her for several different shoots and have been more than happy each time. She has a true passion for her craft and a passion in general for loving on people and celebrating with them in new stages of life. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Emory 路 Married on 02/10/2016

Madeline was so wonderful from start to finish! When I found Madeline on Instagram, I fell in love with her style! She was so responsive and helpful from the moment I contacted her. Madeline was full of energy and so fun during our engagement pictures and my bridal session. She made us both feel at ease!

Our wedding was small and intimate, and Madeline captured every moment perfectly from getting hair and makeup done to the time we exited the venue. She was quick to give us sneak peaks and delivered our full wedding gallery in a timely manner. I love every picture! Madeline is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun and creative photographer!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Macy 路 Married on 10/18/2014

madeline trent review

Madeline made our wedding planning and day perfect! She went above and beyond any expectation I could have for a photographer. She quickly became a friend in the beginning. Her talent and passion shines through her work and character. She recognized our needs without having to ask us. I have already recommended her to family and friends.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Mary Cioffi 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!

There are no words to describe how amazing Madeline is- not only to work with, but her photos are like nothing I鈥檝e seen before! I had a vision in my head of how I wanted my wedding photos to look and she is the only photographer who could鈥檝e nailed it to perfection! She was there for me to help out from start to finish, you get more than a photographer with her- she genuinely cares and goes above and beyond for her brides!! We just got our wedding photos back and they are seriously perfect!

Madeline Trent Photography 4