Madeline Paige Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Madeline Paige Photography

• Nina

Nina J. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Madeline is the best!

Madeline shot my mom and stepdad's wedding right before Christmas and she was nothing short of amazing. So professional and so helpful, she had everything taken care of and my mom was stress-free. Can't thank Madeline enough!

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn D. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Absolute Gem of a Person + Photographer

Our elopement was non traditional and Madeline was not only accommodating with price, but also an ABSOLUTE GEM to work with. I felt like I had known her for years by the time we met in person. She really went above and beyond to make the day turn out flawless and the pictures... undeniably gorgeous. I loved her style before even meeting her, but I loved it even more when she was able to capture some of the most amazing moments in my life.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Bailee · Married on 04/05/2021

So much talent and love put into these photos!

Gosh does she have an eye for intimate love. Madeline is very easy to work with and talk to about any ideas and what you’re looking for through the lens. She gave me a location where she thought would be best for us and customized our session to our needs. Gotta love that. So easy going and definitely a cool girl to converse with through the session! She truly sees the beauty in photography. We will definitely be asking her to do the photos for the big day!! :)) Thank you again Madeline!!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Stacy V. · Married on 03/30/2021

Best Photographer!

Madeline is so much fun to work with! I'm from Illinois and she suggested Bowditch Park in Fort Myers and let me tell you it was absolutely beautiful. She was easy to communicate and book with. She was incredibly kind, friendly, upbeat, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera for our first professional photoshoot. You can tell she truly loves what she does.

My now fiancé proposed to me at the end of our session without telling her beforehand and she was able to capture the amazing moment! All of our pictures are AMAZING and she got them back to us in a timely manner.
    I HIGHLY recommend Maddie and we will 100% be booking her for our wedding in the future ❤️

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful moments captured!!

Madeline did such an amazing job!! she was on time,answered all my emails,captured every memorable moment and was also a great helper,highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea M. · Married on 01/09/2021

Madeleine Paige exceeded expectations!

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Madeleine Paige Photography. She was super responsive prior to our time together and did a great job of helping us during our photo shoot (knowing that this was totally out of the comfort zone for us) I also liked all the different scenes and poses we did within the hour. I was worried I would only like a few pics, but ended up liking way more than I ever thought possible! My family was really impressed with the photos and has mentioned a few times how great they turned out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Kaleigh · Married on 01/02/2021

Wonderful Experience & Beautiful Photos

Working with Madeline was like having a lifelong friend as your photographer. From the first time we met to discuss details around photographing our wedding, we knew our decision to go with Madeline was the right one. She took notes about everything we wanted, discussed pricing with full transparency & worked with us to ensure we picked the package that was just right for our special day. We loved that she had a dog of her own & understood how important having our two pups not only in the wedding photos, but actually at our ceremony, was to us.

I was so excited to work with Madeline, so when the opportunity to book some family photos before the actual wedding arose, I promptly booked! Unfortunately, a week before these photos, we found out that our dog Diesel was sick & that we would need to think about making the most difficult decision of our life. I reached out to Madeline & without hesitation, she changed our shoot to be earlier to accommodate our situation.

On our wedding day, Madeline arrived early & chatted with me as I got my hair done. She directed my fiancé & I through each pose to ensure we knew what to do to not only get the best shots but feel 100% comfortable as well. She promptly returned a sneak peak of 25~ photos to us & we could not be happier with the photos.

Working with Madeline was a dream. We truly cannot recommend her enough for any type of shoot you are looking to have!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Daniela

Daniela V. · Married on 11/07/2020

Captivating Magic

We were so lucky to have Madeline capture our big day! Like many 2020 brides, our wedding was postponed from May to November and our prior photographer was already booked for our November date. Madeline was such a breath of fresh air to work with and was so gracious as we navigated the uncertainty and effects of COVID. She was so easy to work with and beyond professional, she was organized in asking us about photos we wanted and lists of guests we wanted in them. She captured the most beautiful details and worked with the shifting timeline caused by the risk of rain. Her turnaround for our gallery was surprisingly quick and the beautiful photos really brought us back to the best day ever. We're so thankful Madeline was part of our big day, we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle E. · Married on 10/17/2020

Book her now :)

We chose Madeline to photograph our wedding, and we could not be happier in our decision! She was organized and thorough in her communication leading up to the day. The day of the wedding she brought the BEST relaxed, go with the flow vibes. I feel like anyone can take posed, traditional photos - but the atmosphere that Madeline creates goes a long way in making everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. It’s through this that she’s able to capture the most genuine, raw, and fun emotions of the day. Looking back on our photos, I can FEEL the feels from our day. What a gift, and for that we could not be more grateful. She also did a great day of handling a *very* unnecessarily stressed mother of the bride the day of ;). We appreciated how quickly we got our photos back too. Overall 110% recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Love her!!

Madeline showed up early, was so sweet and wonderful, followed our COVID rules, and captured our big day perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Alisha G. · Married on 10/09/2020

Professional & Personable

Maddie makes you and your partner feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention she is super efficient! Many photographers just snap away on automatic and keep you for hours. Maddie gets the job done quick and knows exactly what she’s doing. I can tell she truly invests in her knowledge and equipment.
    I’ve done several Photoshoots with her and they have all been nothing short of amazing! Tasteful edits, posing and timely response.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Anny R. · Married on 08/27/2020

incredible value for the price!

She is professional and she knows what she does, has intentionality and experience. In an hour we took a ton of great pictures, 3 outfits in two different places. It is totally worth it for the value.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Alexis · Married on 07/26/2020

She’s incredible!

Madeline was fantastic! We really enjoyed working with her. She met all of our needs and really captured the moments that meant most to us. We are beyond happy with our experience and photos from Madeline. We are so glad we booked her!

Sent on 08/12/2020