Madeline McCue Makeup Reviews

Madeline McCue Makeup 1
Madeline McCue Makeup 2

Julia · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Experience and Great Makeup

Madeline was remarkable. The makeup looked great--natural and elegant. She listened and understood what I wanted and delivered. She is professional, warm, and most importantly a stellar artist. I highly recommend her as a make up artist. The make up lasted through a wild rain storm, dinner, and dancing.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

I am so lucky to do what I do and woman like you are the reason I enjoy it so much. Thank you for taking the time to review me.

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

I didn't want to have to rush around town to get ready on my wedding day, so I knew I'd want someone to come to my home to do my hair and makeup. Madeline was happy to provide BOTH of these services at my home and did an AMAZING job. She was quick and efficient at replicating the picture of the hair style I wanted, and very sensitive and adaptive with my makeup seeing I have very pale skin. She made me look stunning in the comfort of my own home, and is a very pleasant person to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Very professional and flexible!

Madeline McCue did both a trial for my daughter and me and hair and makeup on the wedding day for 9 ladies. All of the staff were friendly, professional and knowledgeable and could do any type of updo and makeup requested! Everyone looked beautiful throughout the night. Thanks to my wedding planner, Alena Swanson, for the recommendation!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting me to provide these services on Carolyn's day. Your were wonderful to work with and I know the wedding must have been amazing!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Madeline was incredible to work with - I cannot recommend her enough! I originally opted to work with her because of her reasonable prices - but she really listened to my style choices and preferences before starting hair and make-up services and preformed all services on-site which was super convenient and low stress. I am not a typical 'girly-girl' and don't usually wear much make up, but she made me feel absolutely beautiful while still looking and feeling like myself! PHENOMENAL.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Charlotte · Married on 05/27/2018

Madeline did a wonderful job with my wedding hair and makeup. While I had sent her some hair photos ahead of time, I had not sent any makeup photos. She made me look great despite me not really knowing what I wanted. Her style is very natural, so great for people like me who don't wear a lot of makeup, don't like wearing it and want to look like ourselves in a photo (only better).

Madeline also fixed my aunt's hair that had been made a bit too poofy by another stylist, free of charge. She traveled from Santa Fe to Taos for my wedding, so that was also very convenient. I highly recommend her!

Madeline McCue Makeup 3
    Madeline McCue Makeup 4
    Sent on 07/07/2018

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you and the pictures looked amazing. I am so happy for you!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Madeline was amazing she took care of all four bridesmaids hair and make up and both moms. We looked amazing!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and executed perfectly. I felt incredibly gorgeous and stunning. I was the best version of myself and my makeup did not move and we cried a lot that day. Thank you for doing such an awesome job!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was wonderful working with you and thank you again for trusting me on such an important day. You and your bridal party were a joy to work with.

Leah · Married on 04/28/2018

Madeline was really wonderful, she totally worked well under pressure and made us all look like models! Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! It was such a pleasure and you looked absolutely beautiful!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 03/03/2018

Madeline took my natural look up a notch for my wedding! She was very receptive to my requests and transformed my maid of honor and myself into glowing beauties!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Madeline McCue Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I really loved working with you both and can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

Madeline was really great in accommodating my last minute requests. The makeup and hair was exactly how I wanted it - very natural looking, and not over the top. I couldn't be more happier. Thank you Madeline!

Sent on 10/18/2011