Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

Laura · Married on 10/16/2011

Julie is an amazing make-up artist! I have had my makeup done for other people's weddings and have always found the makeup to look cake-y and fake. I was apprehensive in using a makeup artist after these experiences, but I'm so happy I did, and so happy I chose Julie! She uses extremely good quality makeup (the best), listens to your suggestions and ideas, and is able to execute the look you have in mind. She truly is an artist and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Donna · Married on 12/02/2017

Julie and her team arrived on time and they were extremely willing to listen to the desire of the girls vision for the day.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

Julie was wonderful to work with and made me, my bridesmaids, and my family so so comfortable. She is talented at bringing out natural beauty and every single lady looked so stunning. I could not recommend her enough. She made my experience so special.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Deirdre · Married on 10/05/2013

Loved her! Friendly, warm and inviting!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2012

Julie was very flexible and accomodating for my Sunday afternoon wedding, she drove to my house had all her supplies ready and did my Bridal makeup and my mother's as well as 2 bridesmaids. Her work was beautiful and matched what each person wanted. She has one of the most afforadable packages that includes airbrush foundation. She is efficient and her work is beautiful, my makeup was perfect even after the festivities ended!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Julie really loves what she does and it shines through from the minute you contact her for her services through the minute she applies her finishing touches on your wedding day. Julie is professional, friendly, responsive, flexible and very pleasant to deal with. After my trial I wasn't too happy with the look. I thought it was too dark for me on my wedding day. But Julie was very responsive when I told her that I wanted something different and she was happy to work with me and give me a look that I was much happier with and that made me feel beautiful. Julie really was helpful in adapting her services to fit my taste and I am thankful for that. She also made my bridesmaids look beautiful and they were all very pleased with their makeup as well. Thank you Julie and I would highly recommend you to future brides!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Avery · Married on 04/17/2015

Julie was great. She made me and my bridal party look amazing. She knew how to create the look we all desired. She's very talented.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Julie was great to work with. She was very responsive to my feedback, super easy to work with, and a true professional all around. And of course, just a really nice person!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Julie was great to work with. She added a great energy to the morning of activities. I loved my makeup and could not ask for anything different after the big day and seeing all of the photograph's photos. It looked beautiful in person and on film.

Sent on 05/11/2016