Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

Autumn · Married on 10/12/2013

Julie was absolutely amazing! From the first contact to her wishing me well as I headed out to my wedding, it was top notch all the way. I had so many compliments on my make up; she is fabulous!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Emily · Married on 10/06/2013

Julie did a fabulous job doing my make-up for my wedding. I would certainly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

Julie made me and everyone in my wedding party so so comfortable and was communicative and reliable throughout my experience. She is so talented at bringing out natural beauty and made every single lady look absolutely stunning. I could not recommend her enough. She helped make my day so special.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Pam · Married on 09/28/2013

Julie is awesome!!!!! I was so pleased with her professionalism and dedication. From the first introduction call to the day of the wedding she has been so thorough and gave me the exact look I was looking for. She is listens to and respects her client (so uncommon since there are so many terrible vendors out there) and she did an amazing job. It was my first time getting airbrush makeup done, it turned out flawless and stayed on the entire night. She's sweet, talented and listened to any changes I wanted to make during the trial. She and her assistant arrived to my house on time and finished our services by the promised time, which is a must to stay on the wedding schedule. I will definitely be recommending her to my family and friends for any makeup needs! Go with Julie! :)

Sent on 10/10/2013

bernadette · Married on 09/27/2013

Julie is AWESOME!!! She is incredibly talented in creating exactly the look you want that will last all day. She knows which colors and shades best compliment your skin and the theme/colors of the wedding. Julie was incredibly easy going, easy to work with and not to mention a ton of fun.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

Julie is a true professional! I met Julie at the Bridal Expo in Philadelphia. She was doing all of the professional makeup for the models in the show. I booked a trial session and Julie listened to my dreams for what I wanted in wedding makeup and made it happen. She is down to earth and wants you to look your absolute best. The day of makeup was exactly how I wanted it. I had so much on my mind but one thing I wasn't worried about was how my makeup would turn out or if it would stay. It stayed on all day. She put a couple false lashes in the corners and they stayed until the next day when I washed them off. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Professional makeup artist. I am giving her name out to my close friends who will be getting married soon and feel blessed that I met her just in time for my big day!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Julie was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her. Make-up was one of the last things that I booked and Julie was so flexible in scheduling a trial. She was just so amazing to work with. I don't wear a lot of make-up and I wanted to look like myself. Julie listened to my requests and in both my trial and on the wedding day she made me feel so beautiful. The airbrush foundation is amazing, you barely feel like you're wearing any make-up at all. Her pricing is very reasonable as well.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Dena · Married on 08/24/2013

Julie was the most helpful make-up artist I have ever dealt with. From the first e-mail to the day of the wedding, everything was smooth. My trial with Julie was incredible.She knew exactly how to accentuate my features. Julie made me look beyond beautiful for my wedding day. Not only did I feel glamorous, with the airbrush make-up it lasted all day! (9 AM to midnight).

Julie was prompt on my wedding day and worked exactly with in my time frame. She made me feel comfortable, at ease and even had me laughing in my seat at times. With my wedding ceremony and pictures being outside in middle of the day in August, she was able to ensure my make-up didn't give me a shiny look.

I can't thank Julie enough for the wonderful look she gave me. Not only did my make-up look beautiful and natural in person, it looked even more phenomenal in pictures.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Kate · Married on 08/17/2013

I have break-out prone skin, so I was really nervous about finding a makeup artist that would be able to cover up any blemishes - and make me look my absolute best - on my wedding day. After a less-than-stellar trial with another makeup artist, I found Julie and my fears were immediately put to rest. At my trial, Julie took the time to chat with me about the look I wanted, my skin type, etc., and then explained each step of her makeup application as she went, offering some great beauty tips along the way, and using high-quality products.

On the day of my wedding, Julie arrived on time and kept to the schedule. Myself, my Mom, several bridesmaids and my 12 year old jr bridesmaid all had our makeup done. We all did airbrush makeup, and everyone was thrilled with the results. We all looked beautiful without looking overdone. The airbrush makeup made us look picture perfect, but was weightless and lasted from early morning application until the end of the night. My sister also opted to do a spray tan, and I couldn't believe how natural it looked.

Best of all, I thought Julie's pricing was very reasonable and affordable. She was professional, friendly, and a calm, reassuring presence on what is an otherwise emotional and hectic day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any other brides-to-be.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Emily · Married on 08/16/2013

Than you so much Julie. You are just amazing. Thank you for making me look so beautiful on my big day.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2013

We were so fortunate to find Julie. From our first contact there was an ease and warmth about her work that was most reassuring. Not only was our makeup done perfectly, to help my daughter and I feel and look beautiful but beyond that,the relaxed, happy vibe Julie brought to her work was really welcome. Her professionalism and attention to detail were appreciated. So worth it to have our makeup done professionally on our wedding day! Julie Fischer is wonderful!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Jill · Married on 07/28/2013

Julie was absolutely phenomenal! Her attention to detail and talent as a make-up artist is impeccable. She listens to what her clients want and offers her expertise to make one look truly beautiful! Once my mom saw how Julie did my and my sister's makeup, she wanted hers done too! Then, all my bridesmaids wanted her services as well! I couldn't have been more pleased with her work and I thank her for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Christina · Married on 07/20/2013

I used Julie Fischer's professional airbrush makeup service for my wedding on July 20th 2013. Initially I was a little nervous having makeup done for such a big event, for pictures I would look at for years to come, but after reading Julie's reviews and meeting her for the initial trial, my fears were gone. I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, with my features standing out, and not have to worry about my makeup coming off if I got teary, etc. Julie knew exactly the look I was going for and I could not be happier with her service. Professionally, you are getting the number one makeup artist in my opinion, and personally, talking with Julie feels like she is a girlfriend you've known for years who you would trust doing your makeup on the biggest day of your life. She made me feel beautiful and definitely "made me blush" as the title of her company says. She was so flexible also with coming to my house early to do my makeup the morning of my wedding so I could make it to the hair salon to get ready with friends. (My bridesmaids had their makeup done at the salon since they weren't getting airbrushed makeup). As a bride though, I feel that it is well worth the extra price to have the airbrush makeup. I got married on a hot 80-90 degree day in the summer and my makeup looked the same at 2AM that night as it did at 7AM when Julie applied it. Thank you for everything Julie, your service was absolutely priceless!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Miranda · Married on 07/19/2013

Julie is awesome times 50! Call her, you'll be so happy you did! She's so nice too. She made me, all my bridesmaids and my mom look so beautiful. She was so good that one of my bridesmaids used her for her wedding! So I got to have Julie do my make up again! It was awesome! Love her!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Kaiti · Married on 07/06/2013

Julie and her assistant Mona were amazing!! They were both were so sweet and kind and truly listened to each of their clients and made them all feel fabulous and beautiful. All of my bridesmaids raved about how wonderful Julie and Mona were and how easy they were to talk to! Julie was very easy to work with and was very diligent about giving myself and my bridesmaids what they desired! If I ever need any makeup done in the future I will definitely be going black with Julie Fischer!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Amber · Married on 06/28/2013

Julie is absolutely amazing at what she does and is very personable! Loved having her do the spray tan and airbrush makeup!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

Julie was so great to work with! My makeup looked great! Her service and talent is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Kim · Married on 06/08/2013

Julie is amazing and talented! She is so easy to talk to and will listen to your concerns. I loved my wedding day makeup, it turned out even better than the trial! The airbrush was great, it felt very light, natural and not cakey at all. Except for lipstick, I didn't need to worry about any touch-ups...and my wedding was from 8am-11pm!
    Julie is very flexible as far as time and location. She was able to meet up with me at the crack of dawn (6:30am!) at the hair salon where I was getting my hair done so I could save travel time. It is really a lot of fun to get your makeup done by a professional, especially on your wedding day. It's definitely money well spent.

I would absolutely recommend Julie to every bride, or anyone that needs their makeup done for any events.
    Julie, thank you so much again, it was certainly a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2013

Julie is wonderful!! She listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions as well. Everyone looked beautiful. We highly recommend her for anyone's event.

Sent on 06/09/2013

christine · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot recommend Julie enough to brides-to-be. My make-up was beautiful and so was my bridesmaids. She listens to what you want and gives you a look that compliments your features. She is so flexible and has a fantastic personality. I also was spray tanned by her and it was better than I could have hoped for! I am very pale and was worried about looking orange. The tan was so natural looking and not orange at all!! I will definitely be using Julie again for future tanning and make-up needs!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Pauline · Married on 05/31/2013

This past May, I got married and Julie did such an amazing job on my makeup and my mother's and Matron of Honor. She was not only professional but also flexible and friendly. Myatron of honor decided to go a little more dramatic with her eyes even though Julie already did them but Julie did not complain and just fixed it. I loved my makeup because everything I asked for came true. Everyone loved my makeup. The airbrush stayed on the whole night for my mom and matron of honor but for me, since 300 people were giving me hugs and kisses and faded a little bit but it was okay. Definitely recommending Julie for anyone else getting married! Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2013

HIRE HER ON THE SPOT!! Best makeup artist EVER!!!!!!!! Julie is simply amazing. She is patient, funny, positive, flexible and sooooo talented. She made my family and I look so beautiful!!

My wedding was couple days ago (on Sunday), Julie arrived early, all smiles and good spirit. She was so flexible with us and agreed to add my sisters last min. She was so patient with my mom's shenanigans and my picky sisters :)

Simply great!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Christen · Married on 05/25/2013

My Wedding was fast approaching and I waited until the last minute (3 months before) to finally convince myself to use a make up artist. I didn't want to worry about my make up wearing off, running, or looking bad in pictures. I found Julie's page and loved that she offered air brush. I am a very hard person to please... but Julie knocked my make up out of the park, so to speak. Not only did she do my make up, she also stuck around to see me in my dress. She also did my moms make up which turned out amazing also! Julie has a great sense of humor, takes nothing to heart and does her best to accommodate you and what you want. She recommended many different options for me since I didn't have a clue what I wanted. HANDS DOWN JULIE is the person to go with for your big day, prom, or special event! :) :)

Sent on 05/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

One word pretty much sums it up... WOW!!!!!! Julie was incredible, my makeup and the makeup of my Matron of Honor and Mother was gorgeous! Julie was also helpful in other areas such as calming my nerves and making sure I didn't worry about minor issues. She was purely amazing! I highly recommend Julie Fisher Makeup Artistry as your special occasion makeup artist.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Stacey · Married on 05/11/2013

Julie was wonderful to work with. On my wedding day she did makeup for myself, my mother and all 5 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their make up and only has positive things to say. I also got a spray tan along with 2 of my bridesmaids from Julie earlier this week which added the perfect touch to our look. Julie makes everyone she works with feel comfortable even if make up and tanning is out of your comfort zone. I would reccommend Julie to any bride looking for a spray tan or make up!

Sent on 05/24/2013