Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

Blair · Married on 09/23/2017

Julie is absolutely incredible, flexible, hard working, and fun. She will put you at ease and this will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day! She even fit in an extra person in my party on the day of without breaking a sweat. I would 110% recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Anise · Married on 09/22/2017

Julie was amazing and so accomodating to my big bridal party! Her other staff were very professional and helped make the beginning of the day a lot of fun!! Thank you Julie!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • User5578109 · 1+ year ago

Julie did bridal makeup for my sister's wedding and having Julie do my own wedding makeup was an easy choice! She was one if not the first vendor I booked. Her makeup artistry is amazing along with her personality and professionalism, which is just what you want on your special day. She sends you great tips to made you feel prepared for your big day and helped me throughout the process with any questions myself or bridesmaids had. When your getting ready the morning of your wedding she makes you feel at ease. I felt I could enjoy my morning getting ready knowing Julie would make me look great! She made the process fun, was punctual, flexible, and even with my minimal knowledge of makeup somehow took my vision and created the exact look I wanted. The makeup she uses is of the highest quality and it looked great from ceremony to end of the night. She was able to coordinate seamlessly with my hairstylist for a smooth and efficient morning. I had 7 bridesmaids, 8 people including myself and we were all ready early! You can tell she genuinely loves her job and is excited for her clients on their big day, just like a good friend. This feeling just sets the tone for a great start to your wedding day!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

Julie was absolutely wonderful!! From how quickly she replies, to being flexible with setting up my trial (because I was coming from long distance), to making sure I was prepared for the big day, to her INCREDIBLE make-up skills and beautiful personality!! She was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! My 7 bridesmaids and Mom/Mom-in-Law were also VERY pleased with how their make-up turned out that day! Can't thank Julie and her team enough!! I recommend her to anyone looking for great make-up artist for any occasion!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Gina · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so happy that I chose Julie as my makeup artist for my wedding; she is SO talented! She did a fabulous job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup for my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that my makeup was exactly what I envisioned that it would be, and I can't thank her enough for that. I wish she could do my makeup every day! If you are looking for a professional, affordable, and talented makeup artist then Julie is the perfect fit for you!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

Julie is a wonderful, kind, down to earth make-up artist with amazing skill. She was so helpful throughout the whole process of wedding planning and on the day of my wedding. Some of my bridesmaids were asking her which colors would work best on their faces and she was more than willing to give them tips and advice while she applied their makeup. Julie is the type of person who makes you feel completely at ease during what could be a stressful day. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist to help me feel "stunningly" beautiful (my guests' words not mine) on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Alyson · Married on 06/17/2017

Julie is absolutely wonderful to work with. During the trial I expressed how I don't normally wear makeup and wanted to feel comfortable with it for my big day. Julie listened and did exactly what I asked. She also did that for the girls the day of the wedding. Each of my bridesmaids and my mom were more than happy with their make up that day. She did a fantastic job and I would use Julie again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Holly · Married on 05/20/2017

It was the most amazing experience. On-time, and we got ready early. She did my mother, my niece and myself. I looked flawless all day long and had the most amazing glow. I highly recommend. Talented above and beyond ... exceeded my expectations. We did a trial and it was even better than the trial. If I ever need make-up done for anything she is my go to girl.

Holly Davis

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sheri · Married on 04/30/2017

I was recently married on April 30, 2017 and had Julie Fischer do my makeup, along with a couple of my bridesmaids. Keep in mind we are in the 50+ crowd but still wanted to look our best. I must say Julie is a complete wizard with makeup and we all looked great and were very pleased with how we came out and continue to receive compliments now that the pictures arrived. This was my first marriage as well as my husband's and we still wanted this to be a special day despite we were older. Julie was so professional and may me feel so comfortable during the initial trial consultation until the wedding day. I love makeup and trust me she carries the best products, and I actually purchased several that she used on me. The airbrushing was fabulous and felt so light, it did not even feel like I had any makeup on. It lasted the entire day into the last evening, and I actually did not want to take it off :) I will always use Julie in the future and recommend her to everyone I know as my experience would not be a 5 but a 10!!!!!!! Thank you Julie you are truly the best and we all had such a great time with you and wish you all of best with your business. One last thing very reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Shara · Married on 03/18/2017

If you want make up done for your wedding, Bat Mitzvah or other important event, I would recommend Made Ya Blush. Julie was very accommodating and was able to come to my house to get my daughter, myself and my mom looking beautiful for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I was able to do a trial run a few weeks before the event to see what I would look like on the big day. My daughter does not wear makeup normally and Julie made her look even more beautiful than she normally is with the makeup that she put on my 13 year old.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jim · Married on 03/12/2017

Julie was phenomenal, and did an amazing job on the ladies in our "we're-short-one-bride-but-we've-got-an-extra-groom" wedding party!! She worked on everyone from my 30yo sister to my 75yo mom and each one looked stunning and special. All the ladies made a point to mention how nice Julie was and how easy to work with, which I knew -- she had been great to deal with from the start, was willing to travel for us, the whole nine yards. We could not have been happier. Pro Tip: Julie does make up and often partners with Melissa Esposito Hair Design for hair -- the duo worked amazingly together, coordinated so we stayed on schedule, and just made for the perfect day. I recommend her without equivocation!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Bonnie · Married on 09/30/2016

I loved working with Julie! She did my makeup for my wedding and did a phenomenal job! She listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions. In the end I was so impressed by how amazing my makeup looked.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tara · Married on 09/24/2016

My bridesmaids and I could not have been more pleased with how our makeup turned out. One bridesmaid actually said "I hope my makeup looks this good for my wedding!"

Not only did Julie do such an amazing job, she made everyone feel comfortable and soothed everyone's nerves. She made us all look and feel absolutely beautiful for the day.

If you are looking to get your makeup done, you would be missing out if you didn't get it done by Julie! All 5's all around! :)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Julie just makes everything so easy, you don't really need to plan or prepare much. She is always a few steps ahead and thinks of everything. Her level of service is extremely professional and is at a very reasonable cost for what she provides, even better that she is amazing at it! Really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her skills to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Laura · Married on 09/16/2016

Julie made me beautiful and comfortable all at once! She also handled my insane family with class! Thank you.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I had a really hard time finding a makeup artist that would be affordable and would work with the small number of people I had getting make up done (most of bridesmaids didn't want their makeup done) and that would do a great job, and then I came across Julie online. As soon as I reached out to her she was very responsive and super flexible, as I couldn't find a good time to do a makeup trial and kept changing the date on her! I was still a little bit wary when my mom and I went for our trial with her as I had seen pictures of her work but you never know how it will go with makeup. But as soon as we arrived she was so welcoming and made us feel right at home and she did an excellent job with our makeup, especially considering I really had no idea what I wanted! She worked with me by asking me questions about what kind of looks I liked and came up with an amazing look that fit me perfectly. She also made my mom feel very comfortable by keeping her look as natural as possible, as she doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup.

On the day of the wedding Julie arrived right on time and was ready to go. She worked efficiently and was flexible enough to put on eyelashes for all my bridesmaids who decided last minute that they wanted them. She not only did a great job with the makeup but she was a pleasure to have around the whole time we were getting ready, it was like having another girlfriend there with us! I would highly recommend using Julie for your wedding, as someone who is picky about how my makeup looks I couldn't have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/05/2016

Julie was the makeup artist for my best friend's wedding last year and I was so impressed by her work that once I got engaged, she was one of the first vendors I booked. Julie has such a talent, and I was blown away with the final outcome of each girl in my bridal party. We looked and felt beautiful! While I usually struggle with oily or shiny skin, my airbrush foundation stayed put for my entire wedding day, through tears of joy and being out on the dance floor. I'm so glad that I was able to book Julie for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Becky · Married on 07/29/2016

Julie is absolutely AMAZING! I am the first to admit that I can be picky with how my makeup is done and like all bride's wanted to look my best on my wedding day. What I really like about Julie is that she listens to what you are looking for and delivers exactly that. I really felt beautiful and that my makeup was me just pumped up a bit. Not to mention Julie is so much fun and a pleasure to spend the morning with on your big day! Her whole team made me and my bridesmaids feel amazing. To top it off it was scorching hot and humid on my wedding day and even though it was hot my makeup lasted well into the after party. I would recommend Julie to everyone and can't wait to find an excuse to have her do my make up again :)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Julie did our make-up for my wedding along with her assistant and it was wonderful! Julie was extremely professional throughout the entire process, and bent over backwards to accommodate me! Everyone's make-up was flawless looking, and she spent a lot of time on each girl to ensure that everything was perfect. My make-up made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt! She took such time and care to make sure my make-up was exactly what I wanted. The airbrushing and lashes just enhanced everything, and looked extremely natural! I received compliments from so many people on my make-up - they told me I looked like I was out of a bridal magazine. I will recommend Julie Fischer and Made Ya Blush to everyone!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Emily · Married on 07/22/2016

Julie recently did my make-up for my wedding along with my four bridesmaids. She did an amazing job! I had a trial run with her prior to my wedding day. Both the trial and the wedding day make-up were perfect. She made me feel so beautiful, and I looked like myself. The make-up was not over-the-top. I told her I wanted "a better version of me" and that is exactly what she did. Her make-up lasted through many hours and happy tears! I would absolutely recommend Julie to do your make-up for you wedding or other event. It was the one thing about my wedding that I had no concerns about. I event had a burn scar on my forehead (from a hairdresser) that she was able to cover without a problem.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Katie · Married on 07/09/2016

Julie did an amazing job with our makeup! She was always professional, on time, and had all of our makeup done in a timely manner. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done for a special occasion!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2016

Julie did an INCREDIBLE job with makeup for my July 1st wedding! As someone who doesn't typically wear much makeup, it was important to me that my makeup look natural on my big day. I shared this with Julie and she delivered. My makeup was absolutely beautiful, while still allowing me to look like myself. The best part was that even in the summer heat, my makeup lasted until the wee hours without any touch-ups! Julie was very professional, responsive, and prompt. She was super sweet and fun to work with! The girls and I all loved chatting it up with her when she glammed us up for the special day. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

Julie did a wonderful job for me and my bridesmaids! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/03/2016

saundra · Married on 06/18/2016

Julie is an AMAZING makeup artist!! Julie is very professional and very personable. On my wedding day she was right on time, she had everything she would need and she made me feel at ease. I couldn't be any more happy of how my makeup turned out. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night. She made me beautiful on the biggest day of my life.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/17/2016

I was just married a few hours ago, but I couldn't leave for my honeymoon without raving about Julie's work! Right after meeting Julie, I knew I made the best decision to have her as my makeup artist. Julie is down to earth and truly loves what she does -which is evident in her work. Julie listened to everything I wanted in my wedding day makeup and I truly felt like myself when looking in the mirror-which is exactly what I asked. My makeup withstood the hottest heat of the year, pouring rain, and happy tears. I am so glad I chose Julie and would recommend her a million times!

Sent on 08/29/2016