Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

170 | Levittown, PA

170 Reviews for Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC

Carly · Getting married on 05/14/2021

Julie is great!!! She did my makeup for my sister's wedding. Everyone who got their makeup done looked great. Julie and her assistant were able to quickly get through 4 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and a bride. Everyone looked absolutely fantastic and natural. My mother who is older was also very pleased with her work. Julie is also super fun! She listens to what you want and makes everyone look fabulous. She sets a great ambiance with her music and is prepared and professional. I would book Julie again for any of my makeup needs. She is absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa Esposito · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Amazing work from an awesome girl

I have worked with Julie at dozens of weddings but I recently got to experience her talent on my on face! She is. not only professional, and. her work is impeccable, but her personality is just as incredible! I love working with Julie and I recommend her to literally EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/19/2020

Makeup During A Pandemic

I used Julie for my makeup 8 years ago for my own wedding. I knew I wanted to use her again for a family wedding. With all the craziness of 2020 and the pandemic happening, I wasn’t sure she would be able to provide services. Thankfully she was free and able to do the day of my brother in laws wedding. She had made every step of what to expect from her services very clear. She arrived at my mother in laws house to start her makeup and then do mine. She made both of us feel VERY safe while applying the makeup, during her cleaning measures between each person, and when she was completely done. She wore a mask the whole time. She had all of her supplies well organized in travel suite cases which made her packing and unpacking super fast/easy. Her payment method is via her website and no need to give cash/credit card the day of. Super easy. And the makeup was like having a breath of fresh air on me! Her airbrush technique is so light and airy!! Even with wearing a mask for the event, I felt that my makeup stayed on really well! No need for touch ups. I highly recommend my girl Julie! She always makes me feel like a million bucks for any event I am going to!
    -Abby

Sent on 10/16/2012

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much Abby, I loved to do your makeup again after all these years. I continue to keep everything clean & sanitized for the health & safety of all my clients, especially in our new normal.
  • Carlie

Carlie Schwartz · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding makeup

Julie was amazing and extremely flexible. Getting married in the middle of a pandemic is stressful but Julie made the process that much easier! I cannot thank her enough. My makeup looked flawless and stayed put all night long. Throughout all the dancing, sweat and tears my make up looked just as beautiful at the end of the night as it did in the beginning. Julie was amazing to work with and I will be recommending her to every bride I know!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Kate · Married on 09/12/2020

Bride and bridal party makeup

Julie made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and my make up lasted all night! I would recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/09/2020

I felt like the most beautiful version of myself!

Julie is incredibly talented in addition to being utmost professional and responsive! She did my makeup and my mom's makeup for my small outdoor pandemic-era wedding and the results blew me away. I have gotten my makeup done for other people's weddings and have thought I didn't look like myself. This was different - I felt like the most beautiful version of myself. This is due to her amazing talent, natural style, and airbrush technique. My makeup held up beautifully through many hours, (joyful) tears, and mask-wearing! Thank you forever, Julie!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jen for including me in your special day. It was important to me that you feel your most beautiful, even if things didnt go as originally planned. Your kind words bring tears to my eyes 💋

Melissa Behr · Married on 10/19/2019

Julie has done my make up for multiple occasions and I have always been thrilled!

Julie is a true artist! She is professional and delight to be around. Whatever the occasion Julie is always able to create exactly the look I need. If you are looking for a fantastic make up artist look no further!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Julie did such a great job at my wedding for me, my mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids! My makeup looked so natural which was exactly what I wanted. She was so easy to work with, my bridal party loved her!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Michele

Michele Fischer · Married on 06/23/2019

Totally amazing

Julie transformed me from plain to great! I had many compliments on my makeup and skin. It looked beautiful. I felt like Cinderella. I'm 72 yrs old with 10 yrs taken off. She's the best!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Caitlin Martin · Married on 06/14/2019

A wonderful person to work with!!

Julie was amazing to work with. Not only was she accommodating (with short notice!) for the two events we were having (small ceremony and dinner with large reception months later), she was professional, put me at ease during a stressful time in my life, and made me feel so pretty on my wedding day. She really listened to my ideas on looks and preferences and incorporated that into my final look. I was so completely happy with the entire experience.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Meghan Kelly · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful, FLAWLESS makeup

I can't recommend Julie Fischer enough. My wedding makeup was literally flawless. Her style is definitely very natural, highlighting your own beauty which was exactly what I wanted. My makeup also lasted without blemish the full day of the wedding and the following day (for post wedding brunch, etc.). She is also so professional, easy to work with, competitively priced, and super sweet. To top it off, she and her team ensured my 7 bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law each looked flawless as well while minding our tight schedule.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kristen Schaeffer Nelson · Married on 05/10/2019

Made Ya Blush was amazing!

Julie was amazing. She was so accommodating! The minute you met her you felt like you had known her for years! She took in what you wanted, and gave suggestions she to her personal and professional experience. My makeup was absolutely gorgeous, along with my bridesmaids. The makeup lasted all night and really stood out in professional photography. I found a makeup artist for life by using Julie for my wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Julie was absolutely the best to work with on my wedding day. She was very accommodating for not only myself but also my girls. There was a point in time during planning where I had to add on a good amount of people for make up and Julie made it possible with no questions asked. She not only was my stylist, but she also was someone who would calm me down during the “little” things that occurred through the morning of our wedding. I would for sure recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Judy · Married on 03/30/2019

Julie is the best!

Julie really is the best makeup artist ever! She made me feel completely confident and actually made me look beautiful on our daughter's wedding day - no easy feat for someone who is middle-aged. Julie was also forthcoming with all of my makeup questions and even followed up on her own via e-mails with products I had asked about. She is wonderful to work with; you'll be lucky to book her!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautifully done

All of my girls looked lovely and my make up was exactly as I hoped! Julie was so responsive, informative and very comfortable to be around! I wish I had another event to book her!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Julie is the absolute best!

I can't say enough good things about Julie. First off, she is so incredibly sweet and she made me feel SO comfortable during my trial and while getting my wedding day makeup done. Julie makes you feel like you're hanging out with an old friend and I loved working with her. She did an absolutely beautiful job on my makeup and the makeup for all the ladies involved in my day. The best part was, we looked perfect until we washed it off at the end of the night! Julie was fantastic to work with from start to finish -- through email exchanges and in person -- and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Val Sodi · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience with MadeYaBlush!

Fantastic! So pleased with the makeup for my bridal party and myself!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Carasiti · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly the BEST!

My mom and I did a trial with Julie, and she was SO warm and welcoming, and receptive. Hiring her was no question. My wedding day makeup was flawless, and exactly what I wanted! It was natural and smooth, and everything I had asked for. It lasted from 8am until the wedding after party, around 3am. She did a flawless job on my moms makeup too! We had 8 people who needed makeup, and everyone LOVED what was done! Julie is so sweet, so understanding, and will not let you leave until you are TOTALLY satisfied with your makeup. I’m so grateful I found her on Instagram, and would hire her all over again!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Barbara · Married on 10/13/2018

Made Ya Blush is the BEST !

Trial sessions were great experience. Loved that Julie took professional camera pictures at makeup trial to have us see effect of having professional makeup done. Also day of wedding, not only did Julie set up and keep to schedule needed but brought great set of "love music" to have in background and create the proper mood.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I am SO glad that someone recommended Made Ya Blush to me! Working with Julie was an overall great experience. She was easy to get in touch with and always responded quickly, was punctual, and efficient. Most importantly, she made me and all my girls look and feel beautiful!! I had a very specific look I always dreamed of for my wedding and she made it a reality. Definitely recommend to all brides!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Leeanna · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn’t have been better

I think the best was the flawless skin on bridesmaids and myself. They all loved their make up and I got exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/21/2018

Julie is unbelievably organized and professional. Both her and her assistant did amazing work - managing the makeup for 10 people, always ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!

Eden · Married on 06/29/2018

Julie is the best! Understood exactly what I wanted and worked with me when I changed my mind the day of the wedding. And she is a pleasure to work with! You will not regret picking Julie!

Patricia · Married on 06/22/2018

Julie was amazing!!! She made me feel like a princess the day of my wedding. She listened on what I wanted and delivered it. I would recommend Julie highly. She is very professional at what she does.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so talented as a make up artist, and exceeded all of my expectations! At the trial, she made my mom and I feel so at ease and welcomed us both with open arms into her home. The trial was a huge success where she was able to take my ideas and photo inspiration and bring them to life. She made me feel like a model! The whole planning process was easy, and Julie was always quick to respond! She provided us with tips for the day of in order to make the day run smoothly. The day of she arrived on time and was quick to set up! My bridal party consisted of about 13 people which included a teenager, lots of bridesmaids, parents, and two grandparents. Julie and her assistant glammed everyone within the time allotted, and everything ran seamlessly! She knows how to take everyone’s vision and execute it perfectly while creating the perfect look for each person! All of my girls and family members looked beautiful!! The best part is despite lots of tears prior to the wedding, my makeup held up all night without needing any touch-ups (other than lips once before the ceremony, which was already discussed prior to the event)! Julie is so easy to get along with and was so much fun to be with while getting ready with my girls! Julie and her team were amazing, and I’d 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2018