143 Reviews for Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC

On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
Spray (1)
143 Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Julie is great!!! She did my makeup for my sister's wedding. Everyone who got their makeup done looked great. Julie and her assistant were able to quickly get through 4 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and a bride. Everyone looked absolutely fantastic and natural. My mother who is older was also very pleased with her work. Julie is also super fun! She listens to what you want and makes everyone look fabulous. She sets a great ambiance with her music and is prepared and professional. I would book Julie again for any of my makeup needs. She is absolutely fantastic.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/14/21, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely amazing. Everything from her quick response when I was looking for a quote to my trial and then finally making me and my bridesmaids ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. She's so down to earth and easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie and her team arrived on time and they were extremely willing to listen to the desire of the girls vision for the day.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is absolutely fantastic, especially with a makeup-phobe like myself, my mother, and mother-in-law!! Julie and her staff were able to come out to our hair salon and work simultaneously with the hair-stylists to get our entire bridal party (and more) completed and ready to go with time to spare!! She even came "dressed" for the occasion with Star Wars leggings (FYI: we had a Star Wars/nerdy theme). I would HIGHLY recommend Julie for your wedding, or other event!! THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie did a great job for all of us and was so nice. She was on time and professional, I would definitely recommend her and use her again.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was amazing! I could not have asked for a better make-up artist for my big day. I had never had my make-up professionally done before and Julie made me feel right at ease when she did my trial run. She took all of my opinions into account and gave me a beautifully flawless look where I still felt like me. On our wedding day, she was so calm, cool and collected that I couldn't help but soak up her wonderful vibes. She was on time, worked efficiently, and even finished early! My make-up once again looked flawless and I can honestly say I didn't feel like I was wearing pounds of make up because she really let my natural self shine through!
I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Karissa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Julie was amazing! From the moment we connected via email to the day of my wedding, she was professional, incredibly kind and thoughtful, and extremely talented. Julie was recommended to me by another bride and I was so pleased with my decision to go with her services for my wedding day! My mom and I did the mother-daughter package and we both had a really fun time with our trials. Julie was receptive to my vision for my make-up and overall look, and she delivered so beautifully. In addition to my mother and I, Julie and her colleague did make-up (including air bush and lashes) for my very large bridal party (10 girls!). Everyone looked and felt beautiful all day. Thank you so much, Julie, for everything! I can't wait to recommend you to other Philly brides!

Profile Picture User7273526, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie did my makeup earlier this year for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. I immediately requested her service for my wedding a few months later. She set me up with Marija who was fantastic. She really thinks about what works with your skin tone, hair color and the dress colors. She was very thorough and yet again I felt beautiful! This team is fantastic.

Profile Picture Justyna, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her assistant did a fantastic job on my wedding day. They were both very professional and fun. Everyone loved their makeup and it lasted the entire day and evening. I would highly recommend Julie!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her team did the make-up for my daughter's wedding which was September 30, 2017. I cannot say enough great things about her. It is truly an art to make an old girl look great and already beautiful young girls look even more spectacular! I wish I could use her services everyday! She was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely terrific from the very first time I reached out to her until the day of the wedding itself. Julie was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. She was early to begin set-up and was ready to go bright and early even though the hotel was far from her home and our start time was EXTREMELY early! Most importantly, Julie did a fantastic job on not only my makeup, but all of my bridesmaids. Nothing is better than feeling at your best and beautiful on the most important day of your life, and Julie 100% gave me this feeling. I would 100% recommend Julie :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is absolutely incredible, flexible, hard working, and fun. She will put you at ease and this will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day! She even fit in an extra person in my party on the day of without breaking a sweat. I would 110% recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was amazing and so accomodating to my big bridal party! Her other staff were very professional and helped make the beginning of the day a lot of fun!! Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Anise , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie did bridal makeup for my sister's wedding and having Julie do my own wedding makeup was an easy choice! She was one if not the first vendor I booked. Her makeup artistry is amazing along with her personality and professionalism, which is just what you want on your special day. She sends you great tips to made you feel prepared for your big day and helped me throughout the process with any questions myself or bridesmaids had. When your getting ready the morning of your wedding she makes you feel at ease. I felt I could enjoy my morning getting ready knowing Julie would make me look great! She made the process fun, was punctual, flexible, and even with my minimal knowledge of makeup somehow took my vision and created the exact look I wanted. The makeup she uses is of the highest quality and it looked great from ceremony to end of the night. She was able to coordinate seamlessly with my hairstylist for a smooth and efficient morning. I had 7 bridesmaids, 8 people including myself and we were all ready early! You can tell she genuinely loves her job and is excited for her clients on their big day, just like a good friend. This feeling just sets the tone for a great start to your wedding day!

Profile Picture User5578109, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely wonderful!! From how quickly she replies, to being flexible with setting up my trial (because I was coming from long distance), to making sure I was prepared for the big day, to her INCREDIBLE make-up skills and beautiful personality!! She was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! My 7 bridesmaids and Mom/Mom-in-Law were also VERY pleased with how their make-up turned out that day! Can't thank Julie and her team enough!! I recommend her to anyone looking for great make-up artist for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy that I chose Julie as my makeup artist for my wedding; she is SO talented! She did a fabulous job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup for my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that my makeup was exactly what I envisioned that it would be, and I can't thank her enough for that. I wish she could do my makeup every day! If you are looking for a professional, affordable, and talented makeup artist then Julie is the perfect fit for you!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is a wonderful, kind, down to earth make-up artist with amazing skill. She was so helpful throughout the whole process of wedding planning and on the day of my wedding. Some of my bridesmaids were asking her which colors would work best on their faces and she was more than willing to give them tips and advice while she applied their makeup. Julie is the type of person who makes you feel completely at ease during what could be a stressful day. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist to help me feel "stunningly" beautiful (my guests' words not mine) on one of the most important days of my life.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is absolutely wonderful to work with. During the trial I expressed how I don't normally wear makeup and wanted to feel comfortable with it for my big day. Julie listened and did exactly what I asked. She also did that for the girls the day of the wedding. Each of my bridesmaids and my mom were more than happy with their make up that day. She did a fantastic job and I would use Julie again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was recently married on April 30, 2017 and had Julie Fischer do my makeup, along with a couple of my bridesmaids. Keep in mind we are in the 50+ crowd but still wanted to look our best. I must say Julie is a complete wizard with makeup and we all looked great and were very pleased with how we came out and continue to receive compliments now that the pictures arrived. This was my first marriage as well as my husband's and we still wanted this to be a special day despite we were older. Julie was so professional and may me feel so comfortable during the initial trial consultation until the wedding day. I love makeup and trust me she carries the best products, and I actually purchased several that she used on me. The airbrushing was fabulous and felt so light, it did not even feel like I had any makeup on. It lasted the entire day into the last evening, and I actually did not want to take it off :) I will always use Julie in the future and recommend her to everyone I know as my experience would not be a 5 but a 10!!!!!!! Thank you Julie you are truly the best and we all had such a great time with you and wish you all of best with your business. One last thing very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

If you want make up done for your wedding, Bat Mitzvah or other important event, I would recommend Made Ya Blush. Julie was very accommodating and was able to come to my house to get my daughter, myself and my mom looking beautiful for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I was able to do a trial run a few weeks before the event to see what I would look like on the big day. My daughter does not wear makeup normally and Julie made her look even more beautiful than she normally is with the makeup that she put on my 13 year old.

Profile Picture Shara, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was phenomenal, and did an amazing job on the ladies in our "we're-short-one-bride-but-we've-got-an-extra-groom" wedding party!! She worked on everyone from my 30yo sister to my 75yo mom and each one looked stunning and special. All the ladies made a point to mention how nice Julie was and how easy to work with, which I knew -- she had been great to deal with from the start, was willing to travel for us, the whole nine yards. We could not have been happier. Pro Tip: Julie does make up and often partners with Melissa Esposito Hair Design for hair -- the duo worked amazingly together, coordinated so we stayed on schedule, and just made for the perfect day. I recommend her without equivocation!

Profile Picture Jim , 3/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Julie! She did my makeup for my wedding and did a phenomenal job! She listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions. In the end I was so impressed by how amazing my makeup looked.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I could not have been more pleased with how our makeup turned out. One bridesmaid actually said "I hope my makeup looks this good for my wedding!"

Not only did Julie do such an amazing job, she made everyone feel comfortable and soothed everyone's nerves. She made us all look and feel absolutely beautiful for the day.

If you are looking to get your makeup done, you would be missing out if you didn't get it done by Julie! All 5's all around! :)

Profile Picture Tara, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie just makes everything so easy, you don't really need to plan or prepare much. She is always a few steps ahead and thinks of everything. Her level of service is extremely professional and is at a very reasonable cost for what she provides, even better that she is amazing at it! Really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her skills to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie made me beautiful and comfortable all at once! She also handled my insane family with class! Thank you.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/16, 1 Review