151 Reviews for Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC

Updos/Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Spray (1)

Julie is great!!! She did my makeup for my sister's wedding. Everyone who got their makeup done looked great. Julie and her assistant were able to quickly get through 4 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and a bride. Everyone looked absolutely fantastic and natural. My mother who is older was also very pleased with her work. Julie is also super fun! She listens to what you want and makes everyone look fabulous. She sets a great ambiance with her music and is prepared and professional. I would book Julie again for any of my makeup needs. She is absolutely fantastic.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/14/21, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is unbelievably organized and professional. Both her and her assistant did amazing work - managing the makeup for 10 people, always ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Julie is the best! Understood exactly what I wanted and worked with me when I changed my mind the day of the wedding. And she is a pleasure to work with! You will not regret picking Julie!

Profile Picture Eden, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was amazing!!! She made me feel like a princess the day of my wedding. She listened on what I wanted and delivered it. I would recommend Julie highly. She is very professional at what she does.

Profile Picture Patricia , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so talented as a make up artist, and exceeded all of my expectations! At the trial, she made my mom and I feel so at ease and welcomed us both with open arms into her home. The trial was a huge success where she was able to take my ideas and photo inspiration and bring them to life. She made me feel like a model! The whole planning process was easy, and Julie was always quick to respond! She provided us with tips for the day of in order to make the day run smoothly. The day of she arrived on time and was quick to set up! My bridal party consisted of about 13 people which included a teenager, lots of bridesmaids, parents, and two grandparents. Julie and her assistant glammed everyone within the time allotted, and everything ran seamlessly! She knows how to take everyone’s vision and execute it perfectly while creating the perfect look for each person! All of my girls and family members looked beautiful!! The best part is despite lots of tears prior to the wedding, my makeup held up all night without needing any touch-ups (other than lips once before the ceremony, which was already discussed prior to the event)! Julie is so easy to get along with and was so much fun to be with while getting ready with my girls! Julie and her team were amazing, and I’d 100% recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Julie was amazing to work with. I had spoken with and tried a few different makeup artists and was starting to really get worried until I found Julie. She was really great and put my mind at ease even before the trial. The trial itself was wonderful as Julie understood what I wanted and what I was most hesitant and nervous about. Booking and working out the timeline was easy and her responsiveness was great. On the wedding day, Julie was organized and prompt! She kept to the timeline and made me and 3 others look beautiful! My main concern was foundation (which usually looks bad on my skin) and the makeup lasting the whole day. Well the airbrush was amazing and I truly looked like my best self. I got so many compliments. My makeup was done around 10 AM and looked just as good when the night ended at 4 AM! I could not have been any happier!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

An amazing experience. On time and she created a beautiful long lasting masterpiece on myself, my mother and my niece.
She was on-time and since it was so early I was concerned, but there were no worries. Her professionalism was above and beyond and the service was above and beyond. I can't say thank you enough for making my day the very best

Holly Davis

Profile Picture Holly, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie was amazing to work with during the whole wedding process from my make up trail to the day of the wedding! I typically do not wear much make up and Julie was able to give me a natural look that day that made me look beautiful, but not like I had a ton of make up caked on. Also, the air brush make up did not smudge all day! I started with Julie at 8:00am and still had perfect make up at the end of my wedding at midnight! The products she uses are also great as well as I did not break out at all. Made Ya Blush was professional and on time the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaid loved their make up as well. I highly recommend Made Ya Blush! You WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was absolutely amazing. Everything from her quick response when I was looking for a quote to my trial and then finally making me and my bridesmaids ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. She's so down to earth and easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie and her team arrived on time and they were extremely willing to listen to the desire of the girls vision for the day.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is absolutely fantastic, especially with a makeup-phobe like myself, my mother, and mother-in-law!! Julie and her staff were able to come out to our hair salon and work simultaneously with the hair-stylists to get our entire bridal party (and more) completed and ready to go with time to spare!! She even came "dressed" for the occasion with Star Wars leggings (FYI: we had a Star Wars/nerdy theme). I would HIGHLY recommend Julie for your wedding, or other event!! THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie did a great job for all of us and was so nice. She was on time and professional, I would definitely recommend her and use her again.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was amazing! I could not have asked for a better make-up artist for my big day. I had never had my make-up professionally done before and Julie made me feel right at ease when she did my trial run. She took all of my opinions into account and gave me a beautifully flawless look where I still felt like me. On our wedding day, she was so calm, cool and collected that I couldn't help but soak up her wonderful vibes. She was on time, worked efficiently, and even finished early! My make-up once again looked flawless and I can honestly say I didn't feel like I was wearing pounds of make up because she really let my natural self shine through!
I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Karissa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Julie was amazing! From the moment we connected via email to the day of my wedding, she was professional, incredibly kind and thoughtful, and extremely talented. Julie was recommended to me by another bride and I was so pleased with my decision to go with her services for my wedding day! My mom and I did the mother-daughter package and we both had a really fun time with our trials. Julie was receptive to my vision for my make-up and overall look, and she delivered so beautifully. In addition to my mother and I, Julie and her colleague did make-up (including air bush and lashes) for my very large bridal party (10 girls!). Everyone looked and felt beautiful all day. Thank you so much, Julie, for everything! I can't wait to recommend you to other Philly brides!

Profile Picture User7273526, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie did my makeup earlier this year for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. I immediately requested her service for my wedding a few months later. She set me up with Marija who was fantastic. She really thinks about what works with your skin tone, hair color and the dress colors. She was very thorough and yet again I felt beautiful! This team is fantastic.

Profile Picture Justyna, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her assistant did a fantastic job on my wedding day. They were both very professional and fun. Everyone loved their makeup and it lasted the entire day and evening. I would highly recommend Julie!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her team did the make-up for my daughter's wedding which was September 30, 2017. I cannot say enough great things about her. It is truly an art to make an old girl look great and already beautiful young girls look even more spectacular! I wish I could use her services everyday! She was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely terrific from the very first time I reached out to her until the day of the wedding itself. Julie was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. She was early to begin set-up and was ready to go bright and early even though the hotel was far from her home and our start time was EXTREMELY early! Most importantly, Julie did a fantastic job on not only my makeup, but all of my bridesmaids. Nothing is better than feeling at your best and beautiful on the most important day of your life, and Julie 100% gave me this feeling. I would 100% recommend Julie :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is absolutely incredible, flexible, hard working, and fun. She will put you at ease and this will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day! She even fit in an extra person in my party on the day of without breaking a sweat. I would 110% recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was amazing and so accomodating to my big bridal party! Her other staff were very professional and helped make the beginning of the day a lot of fun!! Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Anise , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie did bridal makeup for my sister's wedding and having Julie do my own wedding makeup was an easy choice! She was one if not the first vendor I booked. Her makeup artistry is amazing along with her personality and professionalism, which is just what you want on your special day. She sends you great tips to made you feel prepared for your big day and helped me throughout the process with any questions myself or bridesmaids had. When your getting ready the morning of your wedding she makes you feel at ease. I felt I could enjoy my morning getting ready knowing Julie would make me look great! She made the process fun, was punctual, flexible, and even with my minimal knowledge of makeup somehow took my vision and created the exact look I wanted. The makeup she uses is of the highest quality and it looked great from ceremony to end of the night. She was able to coordinate seamlessly with my hairstylist for a smooth and efficient morning. I had 7 bridesmaids, 8 people including myself and we were all ready early! You can tell she genuinely loves her job and is excited for her clients on their big day, just like a good friend. This feeling just sets the tone for a great start to your wedding day!

Profile Picture User5578109, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was absolutely wonderful!! From how quickly she replies, to being flexible with setting up my trial (because I was coming from long distance), to making sure I was prepared for the big day, to her INCREDIBLE make-up skills and beautiful personality!! She was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! My 7 bridesmaids and Mom/Mom-in-Law were also VERY pleased with how their make-up turned out that day! Can't thank Julie and her team enough!! I recommend her to anyone looking for great make-up artist for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy that I chose Julie as my makeup artist for my wedding; she is SO talented! She did a fabulous job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup for my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that my makeup was exactly what I envisioned that it would be, and I can't thank her enough for that. I wish she could do my makeup every day! If you are looking for a professional, affordable, and talented makeup artist then Julie is the perfect fit for you!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is a wonderful, kind, down to earth make-up artist with amazing skill. She was so helpful throughout the whole process of wedding planning and on the day of my wedding. Some of my bridesmaids were asking her which colors would work best on their faces and she was more than willing to give them tips and advice while she applied their makeup. Julie is the type of person who makes you feel completely at ease during what could be a stressful day. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist to help me feel "stunningly" beautiful (my guests' words not mine) on one of the most important days of my life.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is absolutely wonderful to work with. During the trial I expressed how I don't normally wear makeup and wanted to feel comfortable with it for my big day. Julie listened and did exactly what I asked. She also did that for the girls the day of the wedding. Each of my bridesmaids and my mom were more than happy with their make up that day. She did a fantastic job and I would use Julie again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/17/17, 1 Review