Made. by Lia Reviews

Made. by Lia 3
Made. by Lia 4
Made. by Lia 5

Sayed · Married on 08/11/2018

Lia was our wedding cake vendor and she was amazing. We, like most couples, did cake tastings all across town trying to achieve a balance between taste and presentation. But with Lia no type of settling was required, she knocked everyone with both taste and presentation. Don't believe me with presentation? Look at her Instagram...taste? See her for a visit and you'll see why her heavy, rich, delightful creations are a gift from heaven. Highly recommend

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Lia was so easy to work with, worked with our planner for pick up and our "naked" cake was beautiful. Thanks Lia!

Made. by Lia 6

Leslie · Married on 06/07/2018

Lia is an amazing baker and wonderful person. She exceeded all my expectations and was so great to work with. She is a total Pro. We went to visit her and she let us do a tasting of some of her finest creations. Lia made me three smaller cakes for my wedding since I couldn't decide on a flavor since they were all delicious. They not only were delicious and fresh but they looked spectacular. My wedding guests said the cake was best they've had.

Made. by Lia 7
    Made. by Lia 8
    Made. by Lia 9

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

Where to even begin?! Lia did both my bridal shower cake and wedding cake. I couldn't have asked for more delicious, beautifully/perfectly made cakes! She made sure every last detail was exactly how we wanted, her cakes were almost too pretty to eat (but who am I kidding, they are so yummy)! Lia is so sweet and easy to work with, professional, and definitely has an amazing talent! I can't wait to dig into the top of our cake for our one year anniversary! :)

Brett · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a naked cake with 2 flavors: vanilla with salted caramel and chocolate with chocolate ganache. It was incredible! Our taste test with Lia was one of our favorite parts of wedding planning. Highly recommend!

Sean · Married on 06/03/2017

My wife and I ordered our wedding cake from Made. by Lia and it was 1)stunning 2)delicious 3)simply an amazing experoence. The detail of the cake down to the taste was superior to others we looked at it or tried. Lia comes to the table with a blank page and draws out ideas as you speak to her; pleasant and enjoyable experience front to back. We are currently planning another cake with her for a birthday. Highly Recommended!!

Anabelle · Married on 05/05/2017

We were able to have both a pie and cake from Made by Lia and they were delicious. The naked cake we requested from her was gorgeous and she was an ease to work with, especially considering that we were planning the wedding from out of town. We got so many compliments from our guests on the cake but they absolutely loved the pie, it was such a treat for them since they usually don't make an appearance at weddings. I would highly recommend Made by Lia for any event!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Made. by Lia 10

Made. by Lia's reply:

Thank you so much Annabelle, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding cake & pies!! It was a pleasure working with you! Xo, Lia

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Lia makes wonderful tasting masterpieces that look more like works of art than food. She is fantastic!

emily · Married on 10/29/2016

Lia is a pleasure to work with! And her wedding cake for us was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend her in a heart beat!!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2016

Lia is incredible! Not only are her cakes delicious but they are also beautiful works of art! She is also very easy to work with and accommodating. Can't recommend her enough!

Amerah · Married on 08/27/2016

Lia was amazing!! We had so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious our wedding cake and pies were! Seriously, it's 4 months later and people still keep bringing it up!!!!! She was very professional and had super cute cake/pie stands to rent from. Book her ASAP for you wedding or event !!!

Erin · Married on 05/28/2016

Lia was wonderful to work with. I am so glad to have found her on Wedding Wire! I loved that her cakes are all made fresh with no preservatives. The cake was absolutely fantastic. I only got one small bite because it went so fast :) I look forward to having her make our Anniversary cake in a year fresh!!!

Lia was amazing to work with! We provided her with a vague idea and let her run with it. In the end we were wowed by her creativity! Not only did she design a perfectly unique cake, but it was absolutely delicious!

Taylor · Married on 04/09/2016

Lia was wonderful. My wedding cake was fantastic. I loved working with her. It was an absolute dream!

Katie · Married on 03/04/2016

I was able to send Lia pictures and ideas that I like and Lia was able to create exactly what I wanted. She made us a beautiful cake, cake pops and cookies that fit our theme exactly! AND the flavors were amazing!

I contacted Lia about 3 weeks before my wedding to inquire about getting a cake made. She responded immediately and said she had the date available. I am not a big cake eater myself, so all I really wanted was a simple design and went with a white cake with raspberry filling. I sent her a couple photos fro examples and she made me a wonderful cake that she personally delivered, and when I tried it during the cake cutting, it was delicious. I received tons of compliments from my guests on the design and taste.

Mandy · Married on 09/06/2015

Lia was incredible to work with from beginning to end. She is as sweet as her cakes are! I am obsessed with looking at pictures of my cake. It was stunning to look at and, equally important, every flavor we got was absolutely delicious. Lia truly helped make our wedding day absolutely amazing!

Janelle · Married on 08/22/2015

I can't say enough about Lia. She delivered the cake to a venue that was 2 hours away. It was beautiful!! It tasted wonderful and we had many compliments on it. She is a wonderful person and I would highly recommend her for any event.

Crista · Married on 08/08/2015

As a wedding photographer, I've had lots of cake. Lia's cake was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten. It was gorgeous and I wouldn't hire anyone else!!

Anne · Married on 08/01/2015

The wedding cake that Lia designed for our wedding turned out absolutely stunning! I sent her two pictures of the designs that I wanted to incorporate into the cake and she replicated them exactly. The tasting with Lia was very helpful in the process of deciding which flavors of cake and filling to pick. The night of the wedding and afterwards we had many of our guests comment on not only how beautiful the cake looked, but also how delicious it tasted! I have recommended her to several of my friends getting married and when I ever need something made in the future I will definitely ask Lia!

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Not only was our cake beyond expectations but working with Lia was very easy. She is beyond talented!

Jaimie · Married on 06/13/2015

Lia was amazing to work with! I gave her some photos I found on Pinterest and she took the freedom and created a beautiful cake for us. The cake was delicious and we received tons of compliments on it! She even delivered it last minute for us which was a huge lifesaver.

• Kelsea

Kelsea · Married on 06/13/2015

Lia was so great to work with! Our wedding cake was beautiful and everyone LOVED the cupcakes. Her Chocolate/Peanut Butter is to die for!

Kendra · Married on 04/25/2015

The cake was absolutely amazing!! Aside from being beautiful, the flavor was amazing.