MacRamos Photography Reviews

MacRamos Photography 3
MacRamos Photography 4
MacRamos Photography 5

Shaye · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique

If I could give Colleen 30,000 stars, I would!

I've never been very comfortable in front of the camera, so I knew that I wanted to invest in a photographer who would make me feel comfortable and produce photos that I would love. Colleen delivered all that and more.

She was able to give us advice on how to structure our day and the best times to do which activities so we could get the most out of our pictures. But most of all, her warm, funny demeanor put everyone at ease. She's also fantastic at rolling with the punches and thinking on her feet. Her assistant was also an absolute sweetheart. They were basically a dream team.

I couldn't be happier with Colleen's work. Both the experience and the photos themselves are lovely and I couldn't recommend her more.

MacRamos Photography 6
    MacRamos Photography 13
    MacRamos Photography 14
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/05/2018

I wish I could give Colleen more than 5 stars. She was utterly amazing beginning to end -- professional, kind, funny, and WILDLY talented. Her photos of our rather non-traditional (urban city hall) wedding are ... I'm honestly getting a little teary just trying to put words to how wonderful they are. The colors and composition and more than anything the unbelievable emotion she captures -- it's really just stunning. She's also fantastic at corralling big families (and is a joy to watch as she works with kids!) and blasting through the formal photos. But oh man, those creative portraits are just brimming over with love and personality. Absolutely exceptional.

MacRamos Photography 15
    Sent on 10/09/2018

April · Married on 09/18/2017

If you are someone who is even slightly camera shy or even just simply looking for an outstanding photographer with a fierce soul, you should seriously meet Colleen. There is something special about Colleen that goes far beyond her skill and passion as a photographer that spoke to us.

From day one at our engagement shoot, she helped us warm up under the lens as we were both not familiar with having to pose for the camera. She managed to encourage us through the whole session and even gave us suggestions to where we should have the engagement shoot through our clueless wonder. Her eye for unique shots is clear with the photographs she produces and that alone is amazing.

The time between our engagement shoot and the wedding day was quite a while and all throughout this time, Colleen was there to answer and silly and extensive questions we had. This was super helpful and we appreciated it, knowing previously from our meet at the engagement shoot, that she is an incredibly active photographer, and always involved in projects.

On the actual wedding day, Colleen was calm and super helpful with all our requests. She always made sure to announce her action plan and somehow blend in the background of the whole event. The moments we forget are the ones that she seems to capture as she works her own magic, capturing special moments quietly while still being able to give direction when time for more staged photos. She worked so seamlessly with the videographer and all of our guests could not stop complimenting how amazing it was that they were so subtle through the entire event and managed to capture every important moment.

We won’t just remember Colleen as the amazing photographer who captured such an important day of our lives, but as our very own wedding photographer who is quite possibly a superhero with such an epic personality.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Colleen is absolutely amazing, and fit in so well with our own personalities. Our engagement shoot was amazing, she came to our venue (convention) the day before the wedding to scout locations, and she (and her assistants) were so very considerate and helpful with everything on the day of!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kitty · Married on 05/13/2016

She was amazing. We are introverts who don't do well in front of cameras, but she worked with us, captured our day perfectly and really made sure that our photos reflected us. They weren't all just the typical posed photos. We loved her!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2015

Colleen is an AMAZING photographer! I was looking for someone that had more of an artistic approach to capture the feel of the whole day, not just posed photos and she did just that! She was very available and helpful to talk to with any questions and she offers all kinds of customizable options to get exactly what you need the day of :)

Sent on 12/03/2015

jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

These girls are awesome. My wedding photos are amazing as well as our engagement photos. They find ways to take the most unique photos. I will definatly be using them again.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Harriet · Married on 05/23/2010

We absolutely LOVED our Photographers! I couldn't be happier. It was like we had always been friends. When my Fiancee and I met with them for the first time, it was apparent that they loved what they did, and they were excited for our wedding. I did my boudoir and trash the dress pictures with them as well, I had them make a book of my boudoir images for Jayson, and it was breathtaking. I can't wait to have them take my maternity pictures next year!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2019

Super fun day!

Colleen is super fun and flexible with the pics! Totally worth it!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Debbie · Married on 07/23/2010

When looking for a wedding photographer - we wanted someone who was different (but not scary different!) we saw the example images on Colleen and Ashley's website, and were sold. Our pictures were just so colorful and visually stunning, just the way we wanted. I got a collection that included a trash-the-dress, and I can't wait to jump in a big pile of fall leaves in my wedding dress! These girls have the best ideas! I love Love Life Lens Photography!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Kevin · Married on 07/10/2010

These girls are great! They covered our small ceremony no problem, and produced so many images over such a short time. They had our date open, and even though we only contacted them 2 months before our wedding, they treated us like royalty. They were the only photographers that were in our price range... and looked like they cost thousands. I would recommend them to any couples getting married.

Sent on 08/05/2010