17 Reviews for Mack Entertainment

17 Mack Entertainment Reviews

Flexible, professional and a huge hit! He created a lovely lighting experience for our wedding and kept the crowd on the dance floor! Thanks for being such a great DJ!

Profile Picture Kellie , 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with John. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for music and was always available when we needed to contact him. He did a good job with the schedule of events and everyone danced the whole night!!

Profile Picture User5166202, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was awesome. He was so fast to respond to our emails and questions. On the night he did a great job.

Profile Picture kristina , 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just want to say that John, made my wedding so much fun. Great selection of music and kept the crowd dancing. Im pretty sure I literally danced my shoes off that night. My dance floor was never empty!!!! Excellent job, thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mack Entertainment is a gem. Our wedding was a hot mess--nothing was in time or organized but John handled it with incredible grace and never showed any signs of irritation. He read signals well, was quick to accommodate and kept the dance floor and our guests happy! We could not have been happier with his service and I could not recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Serena, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was a great DJ. He was fully set-up before the reception started with lights and DJ table in a good spot. He kept the dance floor busy the entire night, and was flexible to stay a little later so that we could maximize our time at the venue.
The only thing I would change about the entire service was for my Wife and I to have requested more songs/albums before the wedding. He allows you to pick out songs that you would like to have played (or not) in his library. We made sure to choose the songs that we wouldn't want payed (which he stayed away from), but didn't put much effort into the ones that we did want played.

Overall, great DJ who I would personally recommend.

Profile Picture Hunter, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was an amazing DJ! We got many compliments on the music and he definitely helped to keep the dance floor full. We were contemplating doing the music ourselves and I am so glad we decided against it. John helped to keep the wedding on track and did a wonderful job making sure our requests were played. We had a lot of different/odd musical choices (hence why we were thinking about doing the music ourselves) and John worked with us to make sure our music was not only played when we wanted, but he was also super helpful in acquiring the music from us. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a fun and carefree wedding!

Profile Picture Mireya , 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was extremely helpful and easy to work with. My husband is in the Army stationed in Germany and John was willing to work with us in any way he could to ensure our big day was perfect.

The advanced lighting was the perfect amount of "something extra" to get people dancing!

Thank you for everything Mack Entertainment!

Nick and Lauryn

Profile Picture User3812187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John is great! We enjoyed having him at our wedding.

Profile Picture amy, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The enetertainment he provided during the night was incredible.Loved the lighting and all the music that was played.All my guests seemed to enjoy it also.Thank you so much for an awesome night to remember and I will recommend you to anyone that is looking for a professional Dj.Thanks agai Mrs.Adams

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was very helpful. He not only kept the reception going, but also provided requested music for the ceremony. He paced the entire evening out for us and I did not have to worry about a thing. He played dance requests and anything else we wanted along with his great choices that kept the crowd going right until the end. We could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture John, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time at our wedding. The DJ was great and so was the photo booth!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the beginning of the wedding plans John was very invovlved and helpped make the plans for the entertainment. He has a wealth of knowledge and I really enjoyed that he wanted to get a feel of who we are and what we wanted prior to jumping into anything. Also, he was very easy to get a hold of and make changes as the weddinf plans evolved. The day of the wedding he showed up early and work with the venue staff to ensure that the day would be perfect. I could not have asked for anything the better. Between his music selection and interaction with the guests I could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Mack Entertainment to anyone that is looking for a DJ that is not over priced and knows how to entertain.

Profile Picture Zach, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Was very happy with the DJ. He did everything we asked and played a good variety of music that appealed to old and young.

Profile Picture Vicky, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John at mack entertainment was great. Really easy to work with and open to all ideas.. really was a fun time and john was a big part of that all night.

Profile Picture jim, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Also and easy to work with. We had some issues and then people went missing and Mack helped hold everything together

Profile Picture User3127989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John and Mack Entertainment were wonderful to work with! He really took his time to get to know us and what type of music we wanted to have at our wedding. He was really helpful but giving us suggestions and tips of what songs are popular for weddings in general and he didn't protest when I said I didn't want traditional group songs like the Chicken Dance. The song list was done well in advance for us to make any changes if we wanted. John worked with the people at the reception hall to coordinate when to arrive and get set up and I really didn't need to be involved at all which was fantastic. The music was great and people danced all night and told me later what a good DJ we had. He instinctively knew how to keep the night flowing whether to bring it up a notch or slow it down when needed. John was great and I will recommend him to anyone getting married or needing a DJ!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/22/10, 1 Review