99 Reviews for Maceli's Banquet Hall & Catering

Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Stations (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
99 Maceli's Banquet Hall & Catering Reviews

Maceli's gave me an experience better than I could have hoped for! The food was AMAZING, Lara is kind and easy to work with all all of the staff during the reception were fantastic! I wouldn't even consider anyone else if I had to do it all over again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Maceli's quality was top-notch, and they were very easy to work with. We're still getting comments on how much our guests enjoyed the food and beverage service.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone I worked with in planning my wedding was amazing and made me feel special through the whole process! It was always easy to get in contact with my person and I could not be more greatful! Everything looked amazing and how I had pictured! We still have guests raving about the food, so I would say I definitely recommend Maceli’s!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

BEST VENUE EVER! And Lara Komosa is the best coordinator ever! They take care of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Communicating with other vendors, coordinating when they could come in, set-up, clean-up, picking up everything that is left there, down to washing our personalized dishes we brought in and packaging everything back up so we could pick it up the next day. I had so many ideas and they turned my dreams into reality! If I wasn't sure about something, Lara was always there with advice that proved to be highly successful! She was on top of everything and even helped with some last minute changes that came up on the fly! While the food and alcohol is on the slightly higher priced end, the food was PHENOMENAL and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Lara throughout our wedding process at Maceli's and she was amazing! She was willing and ready to answer any questions we had, even though we had a lot as it got closer to the big day. She worked with us to come up with a detailed schedule for the night and was with us every step of the process. The venue at Maceli's is great for if you have a larger family. There is enough space to hold 300, but we only had 160 and it was very comfortable and well spaced out. There is a bistro room where you can have the bar separate from the main area. This gave guests a nice quiet place to escape to during the reception. The staff at Maceli's were very helpful and kept the place looking good all night. The food that Maceli's makes is INCREDIBLE. Everything was so delicious and we got so many compliments. They are also able to accommodate for vegan/vegetarian entrees if you need them. We thought the alcohol pricing here was very reasonable compared to what we saw when looking for venues. The price to rent this venue is also VERY reasonable compared to others. I would highly recommend using Maceli's! We got so many compliments all night and continue to get them about how nice our venue and the food was! So pleased we made this choice.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Indoor, Parking

I loved working with Jesse and everyone at Maceli's. They were so awesome, from start to finish. I loved that they invited me to a meal tasting and that the tasting had vegetarian fare. Then, throughout the process they were so professional and so much fun to work with! Just prior to my event, they contacted all of the rest of my vendor -- I didn't expect that -- which took that burden off my shoulders during my wedding week. Then, day-of: the food was absolutely fabulous -- even my brother in law who hates everything thought it was great. But, also they accommodated both my vegan and Celiac friends. Truly, I am just over the moon with how great they treated me. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience with Maceli's. They were so helpful and always willing to meet us when we had questions or just when I needed to check in to calm down. The food was delicious, all of our guests complemented the food (Majority of them work in the food industry). But overall they we always helpful and was great to work with. Would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Yulissa, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We worked with Lara at Maceli's where we held our wedding reception for about 100 people and we also used their Bistro for the rehearsal dinner. We have been beyond impressed with the service. Lara is so kind, patient, very professional, and easy to work with. Everything went great! They have a nice bridal room to get ready in, beautiful lighting, are super timely, and the food is delicious!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Plated, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor

We had a wonderful experience with Maceli's Catering for our wedding. We went with the pasta bar option, and it was absolutely delicious. We also received several compliments from our guests about the food. The catering service was very timely and the staff was very professional. We couldn't have asked for better service! Thank you! -John and Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Clean Up, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor

Our daughter was just married on October, 7, 2017, and we had a lot of out of town guests. Lara Komosa, Associate Director, Sales & Marketing worked with us and we had the best, seamless experience. She was very flexible. Steve was very nice and helped prepare the venue for the wedding. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Everyone enjoyed the food, wedding coordinator, etc... I would highly recommend Maceli's for any of your events.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Our event was wonderful and made all the much better because of Maceli's and the staff. The attention to detail is outstanding and starts with the owner and is apparent in every staff member - event planners, kitchen staff, servers, bartenders, and cleanup/setup. I really enjoyed our wedding because I knew I didn't have to worry about the details. Maceli's had it covered. Professionalism. Classy. First-class service. I truly recommend Maceli's to anyone for any event type.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had my beautiful wedding here this past Saturday, and it couldnt have been any better. Lara was such a mindful, helpful, and attentive event planner. She was super sweet, and always answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Jessica was also wonderful as my day of event coordinator, and made sure everything ran smoothly. If you're looking for an affordable and gorgeous venue, then Maceli's is the place you want. Thank you so much to all of the staff at Maceli's! ❤

Profile Picture McKenzy, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Maceli's may seem pricey, but you practically get a wedding planner too - Kasey and Lara are both amazing. We were thrilled to have such a beautiful but simple venue for our reception and it was also within walking distance of our ceremony venue. The food was great and they allowed us to really show our own personality with the choices we made. We got to do really unique food/heavy appetizer stations. It wasn't too formal or uppity and fit without us and our guests perfectly.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, Flatware, Linens

Maceli's was amazing with my wedding. Lara was so helpful and very responsive to all of my questions! She really helped make the experience calm and smooth. The food was delicious and everything went perfectly according to plan! It was truly a night to remember.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Maceli's and it was beautiful and the planning was flawless. I worked with Lara who took care of all the little details so I could just show up and enjoy our reception. The food was great, the hall was elegant it's definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Cort, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our daughter's wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/dance in Maceli's beautiful venue. The food was delicious and the rooms were perfect for our needs. Lara was amazing and very flexible as she helped us work through the planning period and offered us a variety of choices. She was a delight to work with and was incredible as she helped to make our vision come true. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was that she had everything under control so we could enjoy that magical day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Maceli's catered our daughters wedding at The Castle Tea Room 5/27/2017. I would give them 10 stars if possible. Lara and the staff went above and beyond all expectations. Lara helped us chose an amazing menu for our event and they were beyond patient and helpful with all of our pre-wedding chaos.They hung all our lights/lanterns/curtains etc and with uncertain weather were very flexible on setup and serving arrangements. The food and service was OUTSTANDING. They also were very conscientious about backdrops and flowers for the grounds due to Winter kill. I can't say thank you enough. We would highly recommend Maceli's for any event you are considering.

Profile Picture cheryl, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a fantastic venue for a Wedding Reception. Lara was extremely easy to work with and was more than helpful throughout the entire reception planning process... Not to mention that she was quick to respond to the many questions or requests that we had. Maceli's tasting parties prior to the wedding were fantastic and led to the meals that we selected for the reception. I always had the perception that the food tastings would always be better tasting than the food on the day of the wedding, but the quality, freshness, and taste of the food for our reception was even better than the tastings we attended.

Maceli's was large enough to accommodate our 185 person wedding with ease. The Bistro was used for the bar which seemed to work out better than I could have imagined. It gave a place to gather for the cocktail hour, as well as a place for family members and friends to converse away from the party going on inside. Our reception even had a two line wedding march (sort of like a conga line) that nearly everyone participated in without becoming cramped for space. One added benefit of Maceli's was the acquisition of the Castle Tea Room. The wedding party was able to sneak in for an hour before the reception for some neat and unique photos. We were lucky to work with Lara and to have our reception at this venue. It was an integral part of an amazing day that we will not forget.

Profile Picture Caleb, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. The food, the service, all too quality. Our guests loved it!

Profile Picture User5101372, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Maceli's was super easy. Very quick to respond to any questions and very accommodating. For my wedding I wanted to do a family style but with their buffet menu and they made it happen. I got a ton of compliments on the food and service. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Look no further for the perfect wedding and/or reception venue & caterer!! Our wedding & reception was at Maceli's on 11/11/16. I honestly can't say enough positive things about our experience!! The venue was beautiful and our friends & family are still talking about the food! Lara was absolutely amazing to work with: professional, always responsive and super helpful. The staff was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. They really go out of their way to make sure your experience is perfect.

Profile Picture User7464132, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome event space, delicious food options, friendly & responsive staff! Lara Komosa was phenomenal! - thanks for the great communication! The stylish atmosphere & impressive sound-system rock! No need to shop around. This place can do it all, and they are very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Josh & Elizabeth, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply go in and talk to Kasey or Lara. They will put you at ease and will work tirelessly to give you the wedding of your dreams. Maceli's is a gorgeous venue, the food is incredible and the service is TOP NOTCH. I was so bad at planning my wedding and they went out of their way to ensure that we had an amazing evening. The price was extremely affordable and worth every penny! I can't say enough about how much we loved having our wedding there. It was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a fantastic experience with Maceli's! Lara was awesome to work with, she was extremely accommodating and kept in touch with me throughout the entire experience. We met several times to go over details and she always greeted us with a smile and had fresh ideas we hadn't thought of to offer when we were stuck trying to decide what option to choose. We went to two different tasting parties there and everything we tried was to die for. We are constantly getting compliments on the food from guests who attended our reception. We chose Caesar salad, Apple Bourbon Pork, Garlic & Herb Beef and Mashed Potatoes. The event space itself was gorgeous. The only thing we felt like we needed to decorate was the tables! The balcony adds a great vantage point for guests seated up there. The bistro room was perfect for the cocktail hour, bar area and photobooth. We had a fairly large reception with 200 guests and it did get crowded during the cocktail hour, but guests were able to find their seats in the banquet room if they felt uncomfortable. I would recommend Maceli's to EVERYONE! Knowing everything would be covered thanks to their professional staff gave me peace of mind throughout the entire planning experience! Thanks Lara and Maceli's!!

Profile Picture Chloe, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My wife and I got married on June 25, 2016 and used Maceli's for our reception. My wife was familiar with both the banquet hall and also their food from previous functions. I was impressed with the location following our initial visit and even more impressed with the service provided by all the employees. Our guest count was around 200 and there was plenty of room throughout the entire place. We received so many comments from our guests about how amazing the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food. We worked with Lara as our coordinator. She was phenomenal and always working to meet our needs. We talked with Steve a couple times also. He was very passionate and always wanted to make sure our reception was exactly how we wanted it. I would highly recommend Maceli's.

Profile Picture Tyler, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews