Macatawa Golf Club Reviews

Macatawa Golf Club 4
Macatawa Golf Club 5

Shannon Theis · Married on 09/21/2019

5 star Wedding Venue and Coordinator

Simply a spectacular place to host your wedding. We had our reception here and Lacey made it flawless. She helped coordinate everything and gave peace of mind, going every extra mile possible for us.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

LOVED working with you and your family! So happy you enjoyed Macatawa Golf Club. Thank you and Congratulations!!!
  • Sheila

Sheila Palmer · Married on 08/24/2019

You’ll be lost in the beauty of the course and the venue!

We are so incredibly happy with the service we received and our decision to choose Macatawa Legends. Lacey and team made sure everything went seamlessly for us and no detail was spared! The food is EXCEPTIONAL! I recommend trying all the food on their once a year buffet that showcases every option. We chose the Parmesan chicken, salmon, mashed potatoes and asparagus. It did not disappoint. I’m craving the chicken as we speak. The views from the bridge are second to none. Your wedding photos will be incredible there! I highly recommend Macatawa Legends!

Macatawa Golf Club 6
    Macatawa Golf Club 14
    Macatawa Golf Club 15
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

LOVE those photos! You two were so fun to work with. Everything about your day was gorgeous and what a fun group of family and friends to celebrate with! It looked like a good time was had by all. Thank you!

Kenadeee Shugars · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Wedding

We recieved so many compliments on the venue, many of which saying that it is a perfect photo backdrop. The staff is kind and diligent and work very hard to make your day perfect. I couldn't be happier with our choice in venue!

Macatawa Golf Club 16
    Macatawa Golf Club 17
    Macatawa Golf Club 18
    Sent on 08/21/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

Everything about your day was gorgeous! Congratulations you two! Thank you for choosing Macatawa Golf Club!
  • Rachel

Rachel Walters · Married on 08/02/2019

Beautiful venue and very helpful with all the details!

Having our wedding reception at Macatawa Golf Club was a wonderful experience. Lacey was very helpful in giving us ideas and helping us think through all the details of our day ahead of time. It is also a BEAUTIFUL location outside and newly renovated space on the inside. We are very grateful we could celebrate our day here!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

You two and your families were such a pleasure to work with. The reception was absolutely beautiful. We are so happy you choose Macatawa Golf Club to be part of your big day!
  • Sara

Sara Kisner · Married on 06/29/2019

Great, recommend to any Holland Couples1

Loved the renovations at ML it was a perfect place for us!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lexi Devries · Married on 06/07/2019

It was great! Very helpful with everything we wanted!

Our experience here was great! Everyone was super helpful and professional. We were able to use some of the carts to go our and take photos. They were flexible with what we wanted and where we wanted our ceremony. It was a great day!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

Wonderful to hear! Your wedding was beautiful, thank you for choosing Macatawa Golf Club to be part of it!
  • Katrina

Katrina Tooker · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Winter Wedding

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with how the wedding turned out. Lacey and everyone at Macatawa worked so hard to make it perfect. I know the ownership of the club is changing hands but I believe Lacey will be staying on. It truly was an amazing winter wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Macatawa Golf Club's reply:

We are so happy we could do our part to make it amazing for you. Your wedding was beautiful and it looked like a good time was had by all. Thank you for choosing Macatawa Legends!

We looked at several venues for our October wedding, and we are so happy we chose Macatawa Legends. Lacey, the event coordinator, was super helpful and kind throughout the whole planning process.

We had our ceremony outdoors (the weather cooperated, yay!) and it was set up beautifully. We had our meal in the ballroom and dancing, drinks and cake in the Legends room. It was nice having 2 separate rooms for those activities. The food was great, we went with plated meals of prime rib and pecan crusted chicken--delicious.

The scenery is beautiful, and we had gorgeous pictures taken on their wooden bridge. Golf carts were provided for easy transportation throughout the golf course for photos, but was also fun for the bridal party.

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 12/30/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Macatawa Legends and were beyond happy with how our wedding went! Everything was great and very well done. The staff was friendly, food and drinks were good and the venue itself is beautiful. Lacey was great to work with. They were very flexible with the menu and accommodated some dietary issues without a problem. We loved the venue and would highly recommend it.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Karen · Married on 10/03/2015

Lacey was a great help! We had just moved to the area, so we didn't know anything about vendors. Mac Legends was the perfect place for our wedding. We had planned for an outdoor service, but the weather didn't cooperate. I actually think having it inside turned out better than it would have outside. The grounds are beautiful, the facility is gorgeous, and the staff is top-notched! The food was delicious, and they accommodated our requests. I couldn't have picked a more perfect location.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Maggie · Married on 06/27/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We had our wedding outside on the lawn with a reception inside. Our guests loved the place and raved about how good the food was. Lacey was our coordinator and was so easy to work with!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Macatawa Legends was the perfect location for our wedding! The entire venue is very spacious and beautiful. The food is amazing, the scenery is gorgeous, and Lacey was a great coordinator to work with. Excellent prices for everything that you get. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2014

I am extremely happy I chose Macatawa Legends as our wedding reception venue! We used the Legends room for cocktail hour, a coffee bar, a Photo Booth, and dancing and we used the Ballroom for dinner. They even have a great outdoor patio off of the Legends room, which was perfect for my guests in the evening because we had a hot wedding day. The building is beautiful and the people are so wonderful to work with. We booked way in advance and the coordinator kept track of everything for us so we didn't have to worry about deadlines. She was even flexible with us when we asked to put in a coffee bar, because it's what I do for a job and I wanted to have something more professional looking. Aside from the great service and an awesome building, the grounds are so beautiful here, I mean our wedding pictures turned out GORGEOUS. They even let us take out a couple of their golf carts to get to the best locations! Such a fantastic wedding venue, for a very reasonable price, I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Heather · Married on 04/12/2014

I am SO happy that I used Macatawa for my reception! We used the ballroom for dinner, and Legends room for dancing/photobooth. We had a BLAST there! We had roughly 120 guests, maybe more. We had 14 tables, 10 chairs at each, and we thought they were perfectly spaced. You can do up to 20, but I think it would get pretty crowded at that point. I wouldn't go more than 16. In the Legends room, we had the bar, photo booth, DJ, dance floor, and plenty of casual tables, plus outdoor smoking area. I'm so glad we did both rooms. I would definitely do that day over and over again.

Sent on 04/22/2014