MAC Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danielle Z. Married on 05/06/2022

Best dj ever!

The most amazing DJ! He made sure that the process was smooth and that the party kept going. All of our guests said he was the best DJ they’ve ever heard. We even had multiple guests trying to pay him to stay longer or to go back to the hotel and keep playing. I cannot say enough good things! I recommend him to everyone!
    Austin H. Married on 04/23/2022

Great Experience

Had Mac Events DJ our wedding and Manuel was our DJ for the night. It was a bilingual wedding and he did an awesome job. We were very pleased with how he did. Would definitely recommend them.
    Tracy B. Married on 04/08/2022

Excellent DJ...Highly Recommended!

I worked with MAC Events for my 50th Birthday Celebration. They were professional, great communicators and were very progressive with their technology. The day of the event, I felt confident that they would deliver all they promised and they certainly did. It was comforting to not have to worry about these details. They went above & beyond and myself, as well as my guests, were very impressed. I would most definitely use them again and highly recommend MAC Events.
    Melisa G. Married on 02/06/2022

Organized Personal and Perfect for our Wedding and Reception

Ryan was very professional from the first meeting to the end of the reception. He is very organized and very personal. In preparation for the wedding and reception, he met with us several times, gave us information, and took everything we wanted and made it happen. At the reception, he was the MC, and did a fabulous job keeping everyone on a timeline. He was energetic, personable and fun with all of our guests. He kept the dancefloor alive all night.
    Kristopher S. Married on 11/05/2021

Best Wedding DJ in Indy

Ryan was seriously the greatest vendor we had at our wedding! We had to reschedule our wedding b/c of the pandemic and he couldn't have been easier to work with. His responsiveness to calls and emails was exceptional. Planning a wedding can be stressful but Ryan made the DJ decision a no brainer. He was professional at the reception, keeping the party alive and the focus on the bride and groom.
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 10/30/2021

Helped us through multiple reschedules!

DJ Mac was fantastic, the app he used was easy to use and made planning for all the music for the entire event a breeze! We originally had our wedding planned 2 years ago during the pandemic and had to reschedule and Mac was super helpful with getting everything organized for us. He sent reminders during the planning stage to keep us on track that helped a lot.
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Dj Mac/Ryan was wonderful and responsive throughout the whole planning process! The wedding went very smooth with his microphones, DJ abilities, uplighting package, photo booth, etc for a reasonable price. He even played my in laws' wedding song for them privately after myself and my new husband had left via sparkler exit. 10/10!! He went the extra mile and was great. will be recommending him to all my friends!
    Kyle Married on 09/11/2021

Beat of the best

Ryan was extremely responsive, efficient, and an amazing vendor before the event even happened. During the event, kept the Reception flowing and equipment was top notch. Would highly recommend him again and the app he uses for planning and music selection is top notch.
  • kwilliams6225
    Kim Married on 09/04/2021

Keep the party going with Mac Events!!

I cannot express how happy my husband and I were with Mac Events! From the very first email, to the day of the wedding, we were so pleased with Ryan's kindness and professionalism. He kept the dance floor popping and adjusted smoothly with any last minutes changes. Oh and thank you for recording the stellar dance performance of me and my sister's Footloose "dance routine" LOL. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!
    Reid F. Married on 07/17/2021

Great experience, highly recommend

I highly recommend MAC Events. Trevor showed up on the time stated and was setup well before the start of the ceremony. Our ceremony ended early and Trevor even helped communicate with caterers and photographers on us being ahead of schedule. Music was great and everyone enjoyed the dance floor. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with MAC events.
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 07/10/2021

AMAZING service! Would Recommend!

DJ MAC was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. His communication is AMAZING and he pretty much answered instantly to any questions, requests, etc throughout the entire planning process. He is so organized and his timeline suggestions and planning process was so helpful and easy! He kept the party going all night and made sure the night went smoothly. I would 100% recommend him to anyone!
    Mohannad A. Married on 07/09/2021

Best around

Ryan is very professional and supportive. Has helped in every step and his mixing abilities are awesome
    Breeanna S. Married on 07/03/2021

Made my wedding feel like a fairytale

Very fun yet professional, couldn't have asked for a better dj.
    Allie Married on 06/26/2021

Party of the century

Mac was absolutely phenomenal to work with! He was extremely detail-oriented and strived to make our day go as smooth as possible. To say he succeeded is an understatement. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Mac played a huge role in that. Our reception was a massive dance party from start to finish all thanks to Mac. We could not be happier!
  • Rachael
    Rachael N. Married on 06/19/2021

A great DJ.

Ryan is a great DJ! He had all of the skills, experience and equipment to have our party jumping with the best tunes. He offers a convenient app in order to plan the day and request music/announcements throughout. We would highly recommend MAC Events and consider their services a great value. Would do repeat business and would be my DJ business of choice.
    Andrea C. Married on 06/12/2021

Gold Standard for Wedding DJs

Ryan DJ'ed a wedding held at our facility in June. It was his first time in the space and proved to be very communicative both before, after, and during the event. He came with a very clean professional looking setup and was very easy to work with. He provided the kind of service every couple should look for in their wedding professionals - organized, prepared, but also ready to make necessary adjustments as needed as well as being a great MC and ensuring a smooth flow of events throughout the evening. We hope to have MAC Events back for many more events in the future!
    Kyle S. Married on 05/22/2021

Father of the groom

Looking for a DJ to provide high quality, personal service then Mac Events needs to be your first stop. They did my son’s wedding this weekend and they were fantastic. I now know why they are doing so many events. I would 100% recommend them to anyone I know and will us them again in the future if I have a need for a DJ.
  • Abby
    Abby R. Married on 05/01/2021

the DJ you NEED!

Where do I even begin!? I found Ryan's DJ services off of a local Indianapolis wedding Facebook group that I was a part of. Another member had recommended him and I figured why not give him a call? Ryan and I had our initial meeting to discuss the services that he provided ~1 year prior to my wedding date. He provides high quality services at a reasonable rate, but that's not why I booked him. I loved how personable Ryan was and how he wanted to make the day as stress-free as possible for myself and my soon to be husband. Ryan and I had several other phone calls leading up to my wedding date to discuss music, timeline, etc. He was easy to get a hold of and was always there when I needed to talk or figure something out about the big day. Ryan provided music and audio for my outdoor ceremony, and his set up was top of the line! My dad (and basically wedding planner) still talks about how it was way better than he would of expected! He seamlessly transitioned from my ceremony to cocktail hour and the reception. Ryan was extremely communicative with me regarding the flow of the day as it was happening, keeping everything on track so that everything went smoothly. One of the most memorable moments of the day was when I was ready to toss my bouquet and he let me call our single ladies by their name on the microphone! LOL. So much fun! The dance floor was popping and by the end of the night nobody was ready to leave. Ryan suggested my future husband and I do a "last dance" while our guests got the sparklers ready for the grand exit. We danced alone to one of our favorite songs with only our parents and closest family members watching, soaking up what remained of the most beautiful day. It still makes me emotional thinking about it! I am so thankful for all of Ryan's help on our wedding day and the days leading up to it. I can't wait to see him DJ my brother-in-law's wedding next May (they actually booked him on my wedding night because he did so great!). Highly recommend!
    Hannah S. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding DJ

Ryan was fantastic to work with! Communication was great and he was very accommodating to all our requests! Everyone loved the music and people danced till the end!
    Gabbi I. Married on 04/08/2021

Incredible

MAC Events made our planning process SO incredibly easy! The VIBO app adds a unique and fun touch to help make sure you throw the party you desire. Ryan does a great job communicating, staying organized, being flexible and ensuring that your day is exactly what you want it to be!! You can tell he genuinely loves what he does from the moment you meet him!! Highly recommend him and his team.

MAC Events's reply:

Gabbi,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved getting to know you and Cam throughout this process. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need us again!
    Riley A. Married on 02/20/2021

MAC Events

MAC Events was a perfect match for our wedding day. Mac was easy to get ahold of and was very flexible during our COVID wedding. He made every request of ours happen. His planning app makes planning so easy, the ceremony went seamlessly and the dancing never stopped at the reception. I would hire MAC Events again, no doubt!

MAC Events's reply:

Riley,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, I had a blast working with you and Brady! Congratualtions
    Jessica S. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!

10 out of 10 recommend for any of your DJ needs! Great communicator, positive attitude & very nice! Was on top of everything especially when we last minute (literally 2 minutes before walking down the aisle) had to change from outside to inside for the ceremony due to rain & was able to have things switched nad ready to go in minutes! Very impressed with his work and couldn't recommend more! :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome DJ!

When we first started planning our wedding I didn’t think we needed a DJ, but I am so glad we chose DJ Mac for our big day. Leading up to our wedding day, DJ Mac checked in often to make sure we didn’t have any questions and that our music selection process was going smoothly. On our wedding day he was very prepared, checked in often, and had a great selection of songs mixed in with what we had selected. He was able to pick out more songs based on our preferences which was awesome. I was a little worried about people wanting to dance at our wedding but DJ Mac played something for everyone and even our older guests enjoyed some dancing time! If you’re looking for a DJ, here DJ Mac!
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience, easy and fun!

DJ Mac was the best! Super personable and fun but also professional and organized. He has a super user-friendly app that we used to add songs for each part of the reception (entrance, couples/father daughter dance, bouquet toss, etc.). We met with him virtually a few weeks before the wedding to confirm everything and kept in touch leading up to it. He was even able to accommodate a few last minute song changes. He has a “go with the flow” attitude that helped us stay calm when the schedule inevitably changed. We picked the music but he kept it going all night and we had a BLAST. You can tell he’s been doing this for 20+ years! Absolutely recommend Mac’s Mobile Music!
    Heather K. Married on 09/19/2020

Threw it back with DJ MAC!

Ryan was super helpful in planning our music for the ceremony and reception. His online portal was easy to use for organizing our selections. He was very professional and worked with our venue directly, which let us focus on the day instead of logistics! Our guests raved about the music the rest of the night! Ryan was definitely a great choice for our big day!