Ma Maison Reviews

116 | Dripping Springs, TX

116 Reviews for Ma Maison

Jacob E. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Dream Wedding!

Wow! Ma Maison was the perfect wedding venue! The entire staff was very professional, yet friendly and flexible at the same time! They were very organized and on top of the ball. This venue is a great deal for anyone wanting a lot of space with lots of privacy as well!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Jacob! Please keep in touch!

What an amazing day your wedding day was..... we wish you love, laughter, and a lifetime of happiness!

xox
  • Stephen

Stephen L. · Married on 02/11/2021

Superb venue...beautiful!!

Ma Maison is absolutely gorgeous!! We hosted 80 people there in mid-November for full outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and sit-down dinner. The venue is amazing with several ceremony spaces to choose from (We chose the grove at sunset). High ceilings, lots of indoor space and outdoor space. Everyone commented how beautiful everything was and that they were so glad they attended. 1st class all the way at Ma Maison!!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria E. · Married on 01/17/2021

Gorgeous Venue

The venue and team is amazing! Karen was so helpful with tips when we first started planning and they responded quickly to all of our questions. The grounds are beautiful and they have so many ceremony sites to choose from. We got married in the new chapel, which was stunning but any of the areas would have been beautiful. My Fiancé loved the groom's room and the bridal suite was huge with tons of space to get ready and so beautiful. With the pandemic happening still, they were so professional and sent out any information needed very quickly, as well as responded and assuaged any concerns we had. People have asked about ideas for places to get married and I immediately respond with Ma Maison. From the moment I laid eyes on Ma Maison, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. The perfect place, I just wish I had my photos back so I could post them here!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning venue

We are so happy we chose Ma Maison as our wedding venue! The entire venue is so thoughtfully designed, as it was specifically designed for weddings. The whole property is gorgeous, from the stunning great hall that literally had us gasping out loud when we walked in for the first time to the beautiful grove of live oak trees with breathtaking Texas Hill Country views (...to the lakeside view...to the unique French gazebo...the list really goes on!), but what really clinched the deal for us was the charming covered trellis that could serve as a plan B ceremony site in case of rain. The venue has only continued to improve since we first booked, as they now have a new chapel that can serve as an indoor plan B, or even plan A! And now in the time of COVID, having the trellis available as an outdoor reception area without having to worry about weather or renting an expensive tent to help keep guests safer was such a blessing. We loved getting married at Ma Maison and definitely recommend the venue wholeheartedly!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you, sweet Jennifer! We loved being such an important part of your wedding and your future!
  • Deb

Deb C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Ma Maison is the PERFECT wedding venue!

We could not have been happier with our choice for our daughter's wedding at Ma Maison. You can tell that every detail has been thought out to make a wedding as beautiful and smooth as possible, taking into account not only the bride and groom, but also the family, guests and vendors. When you make the vendors comfortable, then they are happier and do a better job. There is no stress about a rain plan, since they have so many wedding locations on site. We had a Covid wedding and they handled all the protocols like pros. Everyone felt very comfortable and relaxed. Not only that, but the photos so far have been unbelievable using the many areas of interest Ma Maison has to offer. We also appreciated their recommendations for vendors. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Deb! We loved hosting your daughter's wedding! Please keep in touch We loved Claire photos! They are amazing!

• Kasey

Kasey M. · Married on 07/25/2020

The Wedding Venue of our Dreams!

There aren't enough good things I can say about Karen and the entire Ma Maison team. My husband and I decided we wanted to get married out in the Hill Country and toured a few venues out in the area. We couldn't find a single thing that we didn't like about Ma Maison.... between the different spots on the gorgeous property for photos to the built-in rain plan on the Trellis area to the beautiful Great Hall and bridal suite, we knew we wanted to have our wedding there.

Unfortunately, we had to postpone our wedding a few months because of COVID and Ma Maison couldn't have been easier to work with through the entire process. Karen and her team were responsive whenever we reached out and were absolutely amazing leading up to and on the day of our wedding. They made us feel like family by the time the wedding happened!

Our wedding day was perfect in every way and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. I would recommend Ma Maison a million times over to any bride!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you sweet Kasey! What amazing photos! Please keep in touch!

xoxox
  • Rose

Rose U. · Married on 07/04/2020

Dream Wedding

Karen and Melanie at Ma Maison work to ensure that your wedding will be the wedding of your dreams. During this pandemic, planning a wedding has been incredibly difficult. Ma Maison, however, offers so much flexibility with its size, beautiful grounds and amenities. At our wedding, guests were able to socially distance easily inside and outside. The outdoor ceremony site we chose was beautiful with a view of the lake. We had lawn games set up during cocktail hour. The tables in the Great Hall were spaced out well. And once the sun set, the guests thoroughly enjoyed walking the property and dancing on the trellis. Karen and Melanie helped us work through all the changes going on with such positive attitudes. Weddings are personal to them and they want every bride and groom to feel special and loved. So many people commented on how beautiful everything was. We would recommend Ma Maison to everyone.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Rose! We love being a part of the Usry family on your daughter's BIG and beautiful day!

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2020

Unique Venue in a Sea of Venues!

Ma Maison was outstanding on my wedding day. The owner, Karen, along with all of her employees I interacted with were there to make my day easier, more special, and just all around better. The venue itself is ridiculously beautiful. Somewhat of a vineyard/winery feel with all the wedding magic thought of in advance. Lets be honest... Dripping Springs is not lacking when it comes to wedding venues. Ma Maison was one of the only ones that struck me as unique; and none of the others I visited seemed to be as well thought out. One of the most notable differences is the layout. Other venues felt incredibly cramped after viewing the large, sweeping grounds of Ma Maison. I also loved that it was not visible from the street; being tucked back away from passer-bys gave it a much more intimate feel. There are multiple areas to get married inside, outside, or even on a terrace if that suits your fancy! All of these areas are open for your guests to roam about, which is something I appreciated during cocktail hour. Ringing the bell in the bell tower was one of my favorite parts of our ceremony, and I LOVED sneaking into the reception through the tower! My guests were so surprised!

It should also be said that during the planning process Ma Maison was always available to answer any questions I had. Karen even caught some of the rainwater on my wedding day and gave it to me in a decorated jar! That is the kind of care you're getting at Ma Maison. Top notch!

The only area I think they could improve on was the lack of WiFi. I didn't think this would matter to us because I didn't plan to be surfing the web or anything, however, we spent a good amount of time trying to get our hotspots to work to entertain the flower girl all day and to play our music! Could be easily avoided by making a playlist in advance and being more creative with entertainment for the FG. I'd just do this way in advance though because I just don't know when I would have done any of that right before the wedding!

I HIGHLY recommend this venue. Actually I spoke so highly about it at work that one of my coworkers has already signed his contract with Ma Maison!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Ma Maison's reply:

You are simply the BEST! Please keep in touch!

• Madison

Madison R. · Married on 12/07/2019

Versatile and Unique Venue

We chose Ma Maison because of the versatility of the space - there are never-ending options! Each and every area of the property is unique and both picturesque and simple enough at the same time that there is plenty of room to make the space your own. With three different ceremony location options, we opted for the Green Cathedral, which is the most unique backdrop for a ceremony! This is what drew me to the venue in the first place. We used the Trellis for our cocktail hour which also doubles as a covered option should anyone need a back up plan due to weather. I kept saying I would not even be mad if it rained because the space was so gorgeous. We then used the Great Hall for the reception which is the absolute perfect amount of space we needed! It includes an upstairs loft space where we ended up setting three extra tables and put our wedding party upstairs! it was perfect as we had a pretty big guest list. We set up our first tour very last minute, but they were so kind and helpful and were able to squeeze us in. Michelle took every last minute to walk us through all details, answer all questions and really sell the place. All of their promises were beyond met for us as they were on top of the process every step of the way. Each and ever inch of the venue is beautiful and I could not say enough great things about all of the staff we encountered. If I could do it all over again I would still pick Ma Maison!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Sweet Maddie! Please keep in touch!

• KJ Brown

Kj Brown · Married on 11/03/2019

The best of the best

The best wedding venue, the best staff, professionalism and competence throughout. I visited this venue first, and to entertain the idea saw ten more after it and just knew the first visit I wanted to be there on my wedding day. I love everything about this venue, the bridal room is exquisite... the grooms room is a little small but honestly all the guys were walking around the entire venue day of so they weren’t confined by any means. Karen was very responsive and helpful in all my questions and if you just pay attention to your contract and what you are signing you will and will not do, things couldn’t be easier for you. I recommend highly. It doesn’t get any better

Sent on 11/07/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you! BESY DAY EVER!! Please keep in touch!

• Hailey

Hailey D. · Married on 09/14/2019

Ma Maison Wedding Venue

Ma Maison's grounds are absolutely stunning!! The only location we looked at that offered so many ceremony location selections and had a rain/contingency plan already in place for couples!! We definitely enjoyed the French elegance in the Texas Hill Country at Ma Maison and heard from our guests how much they loved our venue selection. We identified early on that photography was the most important aspect of our wedding together, but what we didn't realize was how many different photo opportunities Ma Maison offered us. We were blessed to have the opportunity of having out wedding at Ma Maison!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Latha

Latha E. · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Stunning!!!!

We live in Austin and we both agreed on getting married in Austin. Few of our friends recommended that we check out few venues in Dripping Springs. We didn't want to get married in dripping springs because of the distance, it is a hike to get there from where we are. We hesitantly decided to go see few venues in dripping springs - we looked at few and nothing was speaking to us. We were about to give up and Ma Maison was last one on the list. We were walking down aisle to check out green cathedral at Ma Maison and i remember saying "This is it, this is where i want to get married". Venue is so peaceful and elegant, Karen did an amazing job with this venue - i felt like i stepped into another world and didn't want to leave.

After lot of deliberation, we booked with the venue, from then on Karen was very helpful in vendor referrals and was very quick to respond to my emails if i had any questions.

For unfortunate reasons my parents couldn't make it to the wedding. During the final planning meeting, Karen took on a mom role and was talking me through proper etiquette and was giving me suggestions on how to arrange things so the wedding flows perfectly. She is a very loving and caring person. I am glad to have met her :)

Thanks so much Karen for all that you did and for building something so beautiful

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole R. · Married on 05/11/2019

Ma Maison to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Karen at Ma Maison had the most amazing vision when she created this perfect spot! When you book this venue, you have access to the entire property - and it is SO HARD to pick one spot to get married in because everything is so beautiful. This venue was created with love and is so stunning that you really did not need much more detail to make this a no brainer when coming onsite. Karen provided us with a top list of vendors she had worked with which helped us make decisions of companies with great recommendations. Also, they havee an anniversary every year which is like a vendor showcase. They show you what is possible with the vendors and is truly a magical day, free of charge!!! We viewed several venues and as soon as we walked in to Ma Maison, we knew we found our favorite! Thank you for hosting the most magical night of our lives!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Susan

Susan C. · Married on 05/03/2019

Magically perfect!

From the first time we toured Ma Maison till the last box was loaded in my car, I couldn't have asked for more. Karen runs the perfect venue for a wedding. There are multiple areas for the ceremony, a covered patio for cocktail hour and a spacious reception hall. The rental fee includes chairs, tables and many other things needed for a wedding. They also have an extensive rental book with anything you might want for your ceremony/reception. Most of the vendors we booked had previously worked with Ma Maison and had nothing but great things to say about them. The weather didn't cooperate with my daughter's plan for an outdoor wedding but her ceremony was even more magical and special on the patio. I don't know what else I can say about the perfect location for a wedding. Guests were so impressed with the venue and attention to detail. I could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in Emily's big day!
  • William

William C. · Married on 04/19/2019

The most outstanding wedding venue....period!!

Getting married at Ma Maison was a truly magical experience for my wife and I!

We looked at several venues in the hill country and immediately stopped when we got to Ma Maison. Our first impression was that the grounds were truly immaculate and Karen Moise was immediately welcoming to us. She was absolutely outstanding in our first meeting and that carried through all the way to the wedding day and beyond!

We ultimately chose Ma Maison because we wanted the ceremony to be in front of the Green Cathedral and the reception hall felt so large and spacious. Another thing that stood out in comparison to other venues was the rain contingency plan. We were both very confident that even if the weather did not pan out- being in April, after all- that the ceremony would be beautiful indoors. (We were very fortunate in that our weather was absolutely perfect in this case!)

The bridal suite is spacious, the room for the grooms is excellent- everything about the venue is totally ideal.

And on top of everything else, Karen's service and commitment to excellence sets this venue apart from the rest.

We looked at many venues are we're so grateful that we made the right decision with Ma Maison. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Bill & Kim for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 04/07/2019

Ma Maison made my rainy wedding day!!

We could not have been happier with Ma Maison. We got married about 2 weeks ago. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside at the Oak Grove, but severe storms all weekend had us utilize our rain plan in the terrace. While I was initially sad that we wouldn’t say “I do” under those beautiful oak trees we had a beautiful ceremony under the Trellis. The rain hitting the roof added perfectly to the ceremony and like magic stopped for the evening when we got to our vows.

Cut back to about 10 months ago when we were looking at venues. We drove into Ma Maison and were immediately in awe of the green cathedral and then beautiful tuscan style architecture of the main building in the background. As we walked around the space we were shown a beautiful bridal suite, which has plenty of space to get ready, the grooms suite, with a door out to the side yard where there’s corn hole, horseshoes, and other yard games for them to play while they wait, plenty of bathrooms for you and your guests, the great hall with a nice lofted area, and of course all their beautiful ceremony sites. We picked the Oak Grove as our site, because I was in love with the look of the giant oak trees behind the altar, with our rain plan in the Trellis area, which I already mentioned that we used. The thing that sold me on Ma Maison was their bell tower. There’s a bell in there that you actually get to ring, which of course we did after our ceremony!

Ma Maison offers a good selection of their own rentals. We ended up renting some big, old farm tables for our head table as well as some other small decor like a chandelier for the ceremony and some LED candles for decoration. The rentals are a super reasonable price and nice that you don’t have to coordinate rental pick up and drop off with another vendor.

About a month out we got to do our final walk-through of the venue and go over final details. Here we talked about our rain plan and the general timeline of the events the day of our wedding. We were introduced to two sweet ideas that give the newly married couple a moment to enjoy the wedding. The first was a private dinner before you go out and get introduced to your guests. This takes place in the bridal sweet and 10/10 would recommend this. It was so nice to be able to enjoy this moment with my new husband, and actually get to eat the food you pay for :). The second was a final last dance. This happens when you announce that the couple is getting ready for their departure. While people are organizing outside you and your new spouse get to have a final private dance in the empty great hall. It’s a really cool photo-op and an even better quite, intimate moment that you two get to share.

On the day of our wedding it was raining. I walked into our bridal suite and immediately broke into tears when I saw a small jar of rain water with a note on it. Ma Maison had collected rain water that morning and jarred it for us to keep use on our future child at their christening. It made the start of my wedding so so magical and sweet.

The team at Ma Maison truly think abut everything!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Spring Ceremony (despite the rain!)

Once we told our family and friends we were getting married in Dripping Springs, those that were familiar with the location asked which venue - noting it had become the wedding capital of Texas. We're here to spread the word that Ma Maison is THE capital within the capital. You have three outdoor ceremony options and two indoor options - the possibilities are truly endless and the best of all is that you won't have to share it with any other couples on your wedding day!

It rained the entire day of our wedding but we reminded each other this is exactly why we chose Ma Maison. We had an intimate ceremony under the trellis. Low and behold, the skies cleared for cocktail hour and we were able to take advantage of the wildflowers in bloom to have the most gorgeous outdoor pictures ever. Our guests are still commenting how beautiful the venue was.

I would be remiss in not thanking everyone at Ma Maison for their support up to and including our special day. We have absolutely no regrets and would choose Ma Maison again in a heartbeat. Ma Maison has everything you need to host the wedding of your dreams. Welcome home!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Gorgeous venue!

I had the most amazing wedding day at Ma Maison. This is the most beautiful venue in Dripping Springs - it feels like you’re in the south of France but with fields of blue bonnets! There were so many amazing spaces for our guests to discover throughout the wedding and gorgeous backdrops for photos. This venue was built specifically for weddings and it shows in the thoughtfulness of the set up, the perfect mix of elegant indoor and outdoor spaces, and how everything flows so perfectly. Karen was above and beyond on our wedding day - sweet and helpful and generous. She even welcomed me in to her private apartment above the venue to freshen up before the wedding! At any given time during our wedding there were people around the bonfire enjoying the string lights and beautiful view on the lighted fountain in the lake, people upstairs on the balcony using the photo booth, people on the dance floor and people sitting around chatting. It was the perfect setting for our perfect day. Thank you Karen!

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Mary for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful venue

We immediately fell in love with Ma Maison when we went on our initial tour last year. The entire property is beautiful and elegant and offers several options for photos and ceremony sites (we went with The Grove.) Karen, the owner, was a wedding planner prior to opening Ma Maison, and she clearly used her experience to think of every detail when designing the property. The bridal suite was gorgeous, the guys had yard games to keep them entertained, and our rain plan—should we have had to use it—was gorgeous as well. We received so many compliments on the venue from our guests and couldn't have asked for a better setting on our special day!

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!

Annie K. · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing!

We love love loved Ma Maison! It really is the perfect place to get married. Everyone that was invited to the wedding really raved about the location and how beautiful it is. I highly recommend this venue!! I could not imagine getting married anywhere else. Thank you so much to all of the staff that worked so hard to make our wedding amazing. We truly had the best time.

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Annie for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!
  • Misha

Misha P. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Wedding!

Everything about our wedding was flawless! The venue is amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Misha for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!

Trent O. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

We had our wedding in early November and it was absolutely amazing! My wife and I are originally from Chicago, but when looking in the Chicago-land area we could not find a venue as beautiful and accommodating as Ma Maison which made us choose a destination wedding. Karen, the owner, was very wonderful to work with and our wedding day was perfect. Even weeks after our wedding guest were talking about how beautiful the outdoor ceremony was, and how great the architecture was throughout the building. Ma Maison offered many outdoor ceremony sites, beautiful places to take pictures, and a nice grooms suite for the men to get ready and play yard games. We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue to celebrate our special day! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ma Maison, and it's top tier service.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Trent for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!

Sarah O. · Married on 11/10/2018

The best wedding venue, ever!

This is going to have to be a two-part review: #1-The Venue: I got married at Ma Maison on November 10th and cannot say how AMAZING my experience was! My husband and I live in Chicago and looked for over a year for the perfect venue. None could even compare to Ma Maison. We wanted a venue that had a beautiful ceremony location that was on the same property as the reception site to maximize our time which we clearly never found in Chicago. Ma Maison has a beautiful bridal suite for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready in. I chose to add on the LuxWed package that allowed myself and my girls to have additional time in the morning for hair and makeup while being provided brunch, lunch and a mimosa bar. I would highly suggest adding on this package to any bride, it is well worth it! There is even a groom’s room for the guys to go to! Being spaced on opposite sides of the building, my groom was able to take photos with his guys outside while I was on the opposite end with my bridesmaids and we never saw each other. There are three gorgeous ceremony sites to choose from, the options were endless! We chose the largest of the three, the Grove. Surrounded by live oak trees, it was gorgeous even in November. We wouldn’t have gotten that in Chicago! There are two doors that lead to the ceremony site and before I walked down the aisle, the doors were closed to create a reveal into the ceremony. It was everything I had ever dreamed of, the moment my groom saw me as the doors opened was perfection! I literally tear up thinking about it even now, it will be the moment I think of forever. Three weeks later I still have family that says how beautiful our ceremony site was. A short walk over to the Trellis was cocktail hour. Mind you, the pathways are all paved. No dirt or gravel! Which you would think would be a no-brainer but being outdoors and in heels, you want to make sure you aren’t sinking or getting your wedding dress filthy. It just so happened that the weekend of my wedding, a cold front blew in. Ma Maison has clear enclosures that can be dropped down and heaters can be rented to ensure that your guests stay warm and cozy even in colder temps. For photos, the locations are ENDLESS! The other two ceremony sites are the Green Cathedral and the Lake View. The Green Cathedral is the most unique location, it is actually a reclaimed French antique gazebo, originally from France! The structure is one of a kind which makes the photos breathtaking! There is a green “tunnel of love” going from the main building to the Green Cathedral, covered in vines. That is another perfect picture spot. The Lake View site is just before Lac Moise, the “it” spot to take photos with the fountain behind you. Our photographer made sure to get some photos there! The Great Hall really blew our guests away, with the high ceilings and wooden beams, it was (literally) picture perfect for our reception! We had our grand entrance down the staircase into our reception which was very special, all of our guests could see us. In one wing of the Great Hall, there is a living room set with a fireplace and sitting area, it made the big room seem homier. At the end of the night, we did our sparkler exit. There is a long pathway to the circle drive entrance which is once again, perfect for photos! Ma Maison literally means “My House” in French and my husband and I really did feel at home at this gorgeous gem of a venue. Karen, the owner, did an amazing job! Which brings me to point #2: Karen is THE BEST! She really did think of everything while creating Ma Maison. With decades of experience, she knows her stuff! Karen created the Trellis in mind of a built-in rain plan. If it had rained or gotten too cold for my guests, we could have had the ceremony under the Trellis with the enclosures and heaters. Karen always answered my emails in a timely manner and was very accommodating. The day of my wedding, our rental company was setting up the draping I had ordered for the Trellis. There was a minor snafu but Karen was out there with me discussing the options and giving her honest opinion, she took the time to make sure I was happy on my wedding day. I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Karen and her team! Ma Maison is a clear choice and I highly suggest this venue to anyone who is looking for a timeless and elegant wedding venue!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ma Maison's reply:

WOW! Thank you Sarah for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!
  • Jackie

Jacqualine L. · Married on 11/09/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Ma Maison was beyond PERFECT for our wedding in November. The minute we pulled onto the property, we knew we had to have our wedding here. The whole venue is so well-thought out and gorgeous on its own that you can do as much or as little décor as you want. Each ceremony site they offered had such a spectacular view, it made for beautiful pictures. We decided to have our ceremony at the Green Cathedral. It was so stunning, unique, and definitely our style! We used the Trellis space for our cocktail hour then moved into the Great Hall for the reception. The 6 chandeliers were gorgeous! We fell in love with the “chic-rustic” style of the Great Hall. The Bridal Suite and Groom’s Den were the perfect space for relaxing before the ceremony. Ma Maison also offered an extensive rental book that made planning so much easier! We didn’t need to purchase random décor, we were able to rent everything we needed. Karen and her team were beyond attentive and professional each step of the way. Overall, I couldn’t be any happier with our decision to have our wedding at Ma Maison. It was truly the best day of our lives! Thank you, Ma Maison for making my fairytale wedding reality!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ma Maison's reply:

Thank you Jackie for your sweet and kind words We loved playing such a small part in your big day!