54 Reviews for M2 Milan Bridal

Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
54 M2 Milan Bridal Reviews

Wonderful shop! Great customer service and great selection of dresses!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent customer service, gorgeous gowns, a true bridal experience that can’t be beat!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really enjoyed my experience here. Christine was very nice and professional. Her input was very helpful and I chose an amazing dress. I would definitely recommend purchasing your dress here.

Profile Picture Keana, 4/28/19, 1 Review
4.3

M2 had so many different style of dresses and the service was great.

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Before going to M2 Milan Bridal, I had figured out the style and fabric that I really wanted for my wedding dress. I researched designers and stores that had those designers and M2 Milan Bridal came up. I called them and spoke to Christin about what I was looking for. She was incredibly knowledgeable from the style of the gown, to the many types of fabric and the many designers. She knows all the gowns in the store very well and I just felt so comfortable talking to her!
When I got to the appointment, they had already done research on what I wrote down my style to be. Christin and her daughter made the experience the best bridal experience I could have ever asked for. They were very respectful of my budget and gave me their honest (and very helpful) opinions on dresses. Because of them, I found my dress AND my beautiful veil and earrings. They treated my mother, grandmother and I like family and really made us excited to go back for my wedding party's dresses. Thank y'all so much!!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christin works so hard to please everyone and she does a great job!

Profile Picture Sandra, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We were visiting from Vegas looking for a dress for my mom.
We had no appointment nor did we know what exactly we wanted. All though they were busy they took us in, offered us water, and helped us find the perfect dress. I've never met anyone so friendly, helpful, and amazing!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience here was amazing! I walked in just to look around and ended up finding the perfect dress. Met with such hospitality and kindness and I was given such great advice.

Profile Picture Amany , 12/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My family and I have been going to M2 since 2009! We have gone to M2 for prom dresses, bridal dresses, bridesmaids, and mother of bride dresses! Christine is amazing! She is able to have a conversation with her client and know exactly what they are looking for. When I was getting overwhelmed, she knew exactly what I needed to hear to calm down.

Profile Picture Camille, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone was very warm and welcoming upon or our arrival. Very lovely people to work with and everything went smoothly. M2 Milan is the first Bridal Shop I have ever been in, not only did I get my dress we were able to pick out the perfect Mother of the Bride dress as well!

Profile Picture Laiza, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Christin was extremely helpful in assisting me to pick out the best selection for my best Day ever. Thx a million

Profile Picture Shazzie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Today was amazing. I try not to get too excited about things so I don't get let down but today was different... Christin built up my confidence from the very beginning and I left with a dress on budget and feeling beautiful... I felt very cared for and would recommend her boutique to any bride to be!

Photo for M2 Milan Bridal Review - A few alterations and it's perfect! So happy...
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I had a wonderful experience at M2 Milan. It was the first place I chose to dress shop and ended up being the only place I needed! The owner was so sweet, attentive, helpful, and just all around amazing. She made the process super easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christine, I believe she is the owner, is an amazing lady. I went in with my mom. Had no idea what I was looking for. She took the time to make me comfortable and help me find what I didn't know I was looking for. I found my dress and am so happy

Profile Picture Mystal, 9/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were so amazing! I had images of what I wanted and not only did they help me find dresses that matched the pictures they helped me find my dress better than all the pictures! Thank you all so much for all your help!

Profile Picture Kassidy, 8/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much for the wonderful experiance at your boutique. We are so happy we found the dress we cannot wait
for it to come in, I will be telling all my friends to come to your store, See you all soon , Shelley

Profile Picture richelle, 8/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend this place of business to anyone in need of any wedding gown. My bridal party purchased all of their bridesmaids dresses, my ushers, my ring bearer and my mother in law even purchased their suits here!
My fiancé and I bought the cups to ask our wedding party to be apart of our big day that Mrs, Christin made herself.

The staff is very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. I love every single employee in this place.
I go to M2 Bridal to just hang out and spend time with them because they have become more like friends to me than just a place where I bought my wedding gown.

Thanks Christin, Cassie, and Steve for all the help you provided me on my big day to say “yes to the dress!”

Profile Picture sarah, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Finding the perfect wedding gown to wear is part of the big stress for the big day. Yelp have great review for M2Bridal and it was indeed an easy breeze to find me my perfect dress. Giselle was very helpful and so was the owner Ms Cristin. The wedding gowns are of the best quality from great designers and they have a wide variety to choose from. Definitely a must go for any bride to be!

Profile Picture Elaine , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came in one hour before close on a Sunday, upset from an appointment I had earlier that day. They willingly took me in knowing my appointment would take longer than an hour. They stated there with me for two and a half hours and made sure I never felt I welcomed! These ladies are so down to earth and honest! Which is hard to find, everywhere else just wants you to pick a dress so they’ll tell you anything, but these ladies didn’t pressure us at all! I found my dress! I just want to say thank you and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at Milan Bridal. They were attentive and so welcoming. I’m excited to have found THE DRESS.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a very good experience at Milan. This was my last appointment and I was very exhausted and confused from all the dresses, but the staff was very accomodating and helpful and I was able to find “THE” dress.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excepcional personal service! I had contacted numerous other Houston boutiques and I really believe they were doing me a favor. Lol. M2 Bridal is the best hands down!!!! Congratulations !!!!’

Profile Picture Yolanda, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved shopping for a wedding dress at M2 Milan Bridal. And I actually found my dress! Setting up an appointment was so easy and even though my mother and I came in early, we were immediately seen to.

My wedding was in 5 months and I knew I couldn’t order a dress. It wasn’t a problem though as there were so many dresses to choose from that I could take home that day.

It was a wonderful experience and I wasn’t self conscious at all. I’m no size 2 but I was made to feel beautiful and elegant and appreciative of my curves.

Thank you Milan Bridal!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience. Christin was so pleasant and compassionate. I am a very average and overweight person. She was very helpful and had a delicate way of offering suggestions and pointing out when a dress was not quite appropriate for me. I live in Pennsylvania so I can’t recommend the shop to my friends but I certainly would if I lived in the Houston area! Thank you, Christin, so such a good experience! The wedding will not be held until the end of April, but I will certainly send a photo then!

Profile Picture Beverly, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone is super sweet and extremely helpful! I have bought multiple dresses from m2 and have never been disappointed! The owner and her daughter Cassandra are my favs! And they actually just helped me say yes to the dress the beginning of November by putting me in the most perfect and beautiful dress ever! It is definitely my dream dress! I also got all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses here on the same exact day that I said yes to the dress!!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/14/18, 1 Review