M2 Milan Bridal Reviews

55 | Houston, TX

55 Reviews for M2 Milan Bridal

55 M2 Milan Bridal Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful shop! Great customer service and great selection of dresses!

Courtney · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Excellent customer service, gorgeous gowns, a true bridal experience that can’t be beat!

M2 Milan Bridal 1

Keana · Getting married on 04/28/2019

I really enjoyed my experience here. Christine was very nice and professional. Her input was very helpful and I chose an amazing dress. I would definitely recommend purchasing your dress here.

Sara · Getting married on 01/12/2019

Before going to M2 Milan Bridal, I had figured out the style and fabric that I really wanted for my wedding dress. I researched designers and stores that had those designers and M2 Milan Bridal came up. I called them and spoke to Christin about what I was looking for. She was incredibly knowledgeable from the style of the gown, to the many types of fabric and the many designers. She knows all the gowns in the store very well and I just felt so comfortable talking to her!
    When I got to the appointment, they had already done research on what I wrote down my style to be. Christin and her daughter made the experience the best bridal experience I could have ever asked for. They were very respectful of my budget and gave me their honest (and very helpful) opinions on dresses. Because of them, I found my dress AND my beautiful veil and earrings. They treated my mother, grandmother and I like family and really made us excited to go back for my wedding party's dresses. Thank y'all so much!!

Sandra · Getting married on 01/12/2019

Christin works so hard to please everyone and she does a great job!

Carly · Getting married on 12/07/2018

We were visiting from Vegas looking for a dress for my mom.
    We had no appointment nor did we know what exactly we wanted. All though they were busy they took us in, offered us water, and helped us find the perfect dress. I've never met anyone so friendly, helpful, and amazing!

Amany · Getting married on 12/02/2018

My experience here was amazing! I walked in just to look around and ended up finding the perfect dress. Met with such hospitality and kindness and I was given such great advice.

Camille · Getting married on 11/24/2018

My family and I have been going to M2 since 2009! We have gone to M2 for prom dresses, bridal dresses, bridesmaids, and mother of bride dresses! Christine is amazing! She is able to have a conversation with her client and know exactly what they are looking for. When I was getting overwhelmed, she knew exactly what I needed to hear to calm down.

• Laiza

Laiza · Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone was very warm and welcoming upon or our arrival. Very lovely people to work with and everything went smoothly. M2 Milan is the first Bridal Shop I have ever been in, not only did I get my dress we were able to pick out the perfect Mother of the Bride dress as well!

Shazzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Christin was extremely helpful in assisting me to pick out the best selection for my best Day ever. Thx a million

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2018

I had a particular dress in mind and only a few shops in Houston had the designer. I went to M2 Milan and the dress wasn't available until the fall, so I still tried on other dresses but kept going back to the one in the back of my mind. So they took two dresses with the top and the bottom and made a quick dress for me to see the one I had in mind. Although it was two dresses, it was the one and within my budget. I live out of state, so when if came in they were very understanding and said to let them know when I would be in town again and I could pick it up then. They were fantastic and I loved my dress, and so did my now husband.

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

Today was amazing. I try not to get too excited about things so I don't get let down but today was different... Christin built up my confidence from the very beginning and I left with a dress on budget and feeling beautiful... I felt very cared for and would recommend her boutique to any bride to be!

M2 Milan Bridal 2

Mystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Christine, I believe she is the owner, is an amazing lady. I went in with my mom. Had no idea what I was looking for. She took the time to make me comfortable and help me find what I didn't know I was looking for. I found my dress and am so happy

Sent on 01/26/2018
    M2 Milan Bridal 3
    M2 Milan Bridal 4

M2 Milan Bridal's reply:

Mystal, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you and your mom on finding your Beautiful wedding dress !! You look absolutely stunning !! Here is to many many wishes for a wonderful marriage ! PS We would love to be able to post these pictures on our instagram & FB Page if you would be so kind as to allow us to. Send them to our email !!

Kassidy · Married on 08/29/2018

They were so amazing! I had images of what I wanted and not only did they help me find dresses that matched the pictures they helped me find my dress better than all the pictures! Thank you all so much for all your help!

richelle · Married on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful experiance at your boutique. We are so happy we found the dress we cannot wait
    for it to come in, I will be telling all my friends to come to your store, See you all soon , Shelley

sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

I would recommend this place of business to anyone in need of any wedding gown. My bridal party purchased all of their bridesmaids dresses, my ushers, my ring bearer and my mother in law even purchased their suits here!
    My fiancé and I bought the cups to ask our wedding party to be apart of our big day that Mrs, Christin made herself.

The staff is very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. I love every single employee in this place.
    I go to M2 Bridal to just hang out and spend time with them because they have become more like friends to me than just a place where I bought my wedding gown.

Thanks Christin, Cassie, and Steve for all the help you provided me on my big day to say “yes to the dress!”

Elaine · Married on 08/18/2018

Finding the perfect wedding gown to wear is part of the big stress for the big day. Yelp have great review for M2Bridal and it was indeed an easy breeze to find me my perfect dress. Giselle was very helpful and so was the owner Ms Cristin. The wedding gowns are of the best quality from great designers and they have a wide variety to choose from. Definitely a must go for any bride to be!

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

I came in one hour before close on a Sunday, upset from an appointment I had earlier that day. They willingly took me in knowing my appointment would take longer than an hour. They stated there with me for two and a half hours and made sure I never felt I welcomed! These ladies are so down to earth and honest! Which is hard to find, everywhere else just wants you to pick a dress so they’ll tell you anything, but these ladies didn’t pressure us at all! I found my dress! I just want to say thank you and I highly recommend them!

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at Milan Bridal. They were attentive and so welcoming. I’m excited to have found THE DRESS.

M2 Milan Bridal 5

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2018

We had a very good experience at Milan. This was my last appointment and I was very exhausted and confused from all the dresses, but the staff was very accomodating and helpful and I was able to find “THE” dress.

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Excepcional personal service! I had contacted numerous other Houston boutiques and I really believe they were doing me a favor. Lol. M2 Bridal is the best hands down!!!! Congratulations !!!!’

Beverly · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience. Christin was so pleasant and compassionate. I am a very average and overweight person. She was very helpful and had a delicate way of offering suggestions and pointing out when a dress was not quite appropriate for me. I live in Pennsylvania so I can’t recommend the shop to my friends but I certainly would if I lived in the Houston area! Thank you, Christin, so such a good experience! The wedding will not be held until the end of April, but I will certainly send a photo then!

Morgan · Married on 04/14/2018

Everyone is super sweet and extremely helpful! I have bought multiple dresses from m2 and have never been disappointed! The owner and her daughter Cassandra are my favs! And they actually just helped me say yes to the dress the beginning of November by putting me in the most perfect and beautiful dress ever! It is definitely my dream dress! I also got all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses here on the same exact day that I said yes to the dress!!!!

Jasmine · Married on 04/07/2018

Great selection, great service!!

Jordan · Married on 12/01/2017

Christin at M2 has been helping me with dresses since I was 14 when they still did regular formal dress sales. When I walked back into her store after not having been there since I graduated high school (7 years ago), she knew exactly who my mom and I were! She couldn't wait to help me find the most important dress I will ever wear! After telling her about my HORRIBLE experience elsewhere, she and her daughter bent over backwards as I probably tried on 30 different dresses. I was still in love with the one that I saw at the first horrible place I went. They told me it was no problem, and that I should just come back as soon as I find my shoes so they could take my measurements. They ordered the dress, no problem. When it came in, they contacted me immediately and the measurements were perfection! Christin and Cassie are such pros who really know what they're doing. Christin always went with her gut and had me try something on that I would normally pass over, and she was right every, single time! I always loved the ones she picked the most! These people are so fantastic!