M2 Milan Bridal Reviews

M2 Milan Bridal 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Roman · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Unforgettable Experience!

Owner and Daughter are spectacular made us all feel so comfortable like family. I love their personality the help they provide you very honest on giving their opinion on the dress, they get to know you very well daughter sure got to know me well and got to know my personality. I am happy and in love with my wedding dress can't wait to walk towards the altar on this gorgeous dress from M2 Bridal, 1st stop and last stop i did that day. Thank you so much for the help god bless you.

Sent on 07/05/2019

M2 Milan Bridal's reply:

Thank you for kind words !! You will be a beautiful bride ! Sending love your way !! Can't wait for your dress to arrive !
  • Kristen

Kristen Gil · Getting married on 01/02/2020

Best experience I could have ask for!

Truly a complete dream! I had been to many other bridal stores in search for the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids and this was the place!!! Mrs. Christine did an AMAZING job dressing all my girls in dresses that fit and flattered them so well! Her professionalism was phenomenal and she truly made you feel like family. Since going I have recommended her to all my friends and family!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

M2 Milan Bridal's reply:

Kristen, Thank you for your kind words ! It was a pleasure assisting you and your ladies ! Can't wait for the dresses to arrive !
  • Brianna

Brianna Hereford · Getting married on 10/21/2019

One of a kind, personalized service.

I went alone and I absolutely loved my time with Christin! She has over 30 years of experience, is personable, and was beyond encouraging and helpful. She helped me find my perfect dress in under an hour!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    M2 Milan Bridal 8

M2 Milan Bridal's reply:

Brianna ! Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you to find the perfect gown for your special day !! We are so looking forward to seeing pictures !! You will be as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.

Emily · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful shop! Great customer service and great selection of dresses!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent customer service, gorgeous gowns, a true bridal experience that can’t be beat!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    M2 Milan Bridal 9

Keana · Married on 04/28/2019

I really enjoyed my experience here. Christine was very nice and professional. Her input was very helpful and I chose an amazing dress. I would definitely recommend purchasing your dress here.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sara · Married on 01/12/2019

Before going to M2 Milan Bridal, I had figured out the style and fabric that I really wanted for my wedding dress. I researched designers and stores that had those designers and M2 Milan Bridal came up. I called them and spoke to Christin about what I was looking for. She was incredibly knowledgeable from the style of the gown, to the many types of fabric and the many designers. She knows all the gowns in the store very well and I just felt so comfortable talking to her!
    When I got to the appointment, they had already done research on what I wrote down my style to be. Christin and her daughter made the experience the best bridal experience I could have ever asked for. They were very respectful of my budget and gave me their honest (and very helpful) opinions on dresses. Because of them, I found my dress AND my beautiful veil and earrings. They treated my mother, grandmother and I like family and really made us excited to go back for my wedding party's dresses. Thank y'all so much!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Sandra · Married on 01/12/2019

Christin works so hard to please everyone and she does a great job!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Carly · Married on 12/07/2018

We were visiting from Vegas looking for a dress for my mom.
    We had no appointment nor did we know what exactly we wanted. All though they were busy they took us in, offered us water, and helped us find the perfect dress. I've never met anyone so friendly, helpful, and amazing!

Amany · Married on 12/02/2018

My experience here was amazing! I walked in just to look around and ended up finding the perfect dress. Met with such hospitality and kindness and I was given such great advice.

Camille · Married on 11/24/2018

My family and I have been going to M2 since 2009! We have gone to M2 for prom dresses, bridal dresses, bridesmaids, and mother of bride dresses! Christine is amazing! She is able to have a conversation with her client and know exactly what they are looking for. When I was getting overwhelmed, she knew exactly what I needed to hear to calm down.

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Laiza

Laiza · Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone was very warm and welcoming upon or our arrival. Very lovely people to work with and everything went smoothly. M2 Milan is the first Bridal Shop I have ever been in, not only did I get my dress we were able to pick out the perfect Mother of the Bride dress as well!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Shazzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Christin was extremely helpful in assisting me to pick out the best selection for my best Day ever. Thx a million

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2018

I had a particular dress in mind and only a few shops in Houston had the designer. I went to M2 Milan and the dress wasn't available until the fall, so I still tried on other dresses but kept going back to the one in the back of my mind. So they took two dresses with the top and the bottom and made a quick dress for me to see the one I had in mind. Although it was two dresses, it was the one and within my budget. I live out of state, so when if came in they were very understanding and said to let them know when I would be in town again and I could pick it up then. They were fantastic and I loved my dress, and so did my now husband.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

Today was amazing. I try not to get too excited about things so I don't get let down but today was different... Christin built up my confidence from the very beginning and I left with a dress on budget and feeling beautiful... I felt very cared for and would recommend her boutique to any bride to be!

M2 Milan Bridal 10

Mystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Christine, I believe she is the owner, is an amazing lady. I went in with my mom. Had no idea what I was looking for. She took the time to make me comfortable and help me find what I didn't know I was looking for. I found my dress and am so happy

Sent on 01/26/2018
    M2 Milan Bridal 11
    M2 Milan Bridal 12

Mystal,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you and your mom on finding your Beautiful wedding dress !! You look absolutely stunning !! Here is to many many wishes for a wonderful marriage !
    PS We would love to be able to post these pictures on our instagram & FB Page if you would be so kind as to allow us to. Send them to our email !!

Kassidy · Married on 08/29/2018

They were so amazing! I had images of what I wanted and not only did they help me find dresses that matched the pictures they helped me find my dress better than all the pictures! Thank you all so much for all your help!

richelle · Married on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful experiance at your boutique. We are so happy we found the dress we cannot wait
    for it to come in, I will be telling all my friends to come to your store, See you all soon , Shelley

Sent on 12/15/2017

sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

I would recommend this place of business to anyone in need of any wedding gown. My bridal party purchased all of their bridesmaids dresses, my ushers, my ring bearer and my mother in law even purchased their suits here!
    My fiancé and I bought the cups to ask our wedding party to be apart of our big day that Mrs, Christin made herself.

The staff is very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. I love every single employee in this place.
    I go to M2 Bridal to just hang out and spend time with them because they have become more like friends to me than just a place where I bought my wedding gown.

Thanks Christin, Cassie, and Steve for all the help you provided me on my big day to say “yes to the dress!”

Elaine · Married on 08/18/2018

Finding the perfect wedding gown to wear is part of the big stress for the big day. Yelp have great review for M2Bridal and it was indeed an easy breeze to find me my perfect dress. Giselle was very helpful and so was the owner Ms Cristin. The wedding gowns are of the best quality from great designers and they have a wide variety to choose from. Definitely a must go for any bride to be!

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

I came in one hour before close on a Sunday, upset from an appointment I had earlier that day. They willingly took me in knowing my appointment would take longer than an hour. They stated there with me for two and a half hours and made sure I never felt I welcomed! These ladies are so down to earth and honest! Which is hard to find, everywhere else just wants you to pick a dress so they’ll tell you anything, but these ladies didn’t pressure us at all! I found my dress! I just want to say thank you and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at Milan Bridal. They were attentive and so welcoming. I’m excited to have found THE DRESS.

Sent on 02/09/2018
    M2 Milan Bridal 13

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2018

We had a very good experience at Milan. This was my last appointment and I was very exhausted and confused from all the dresses, but the staff was very accomodating and helpful and I was able to find “THE” dress.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Excepcional personal service! I had contacted numerous other Houston boutiques and I really believe they were doing me a favor. Lol. M2 Bridal is the best hands down!!!! Congratulations !!!!’

Sent on 04/12/2018

Beverly · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience. Christin was so pleasant and compassionate. I am a very average and overweight person. She was very helpful and had a delicate way of offering suggestions and pointing out when a dress was not quite appropriate for me. I live in Pennsylvania so I can’t recommend the shop to my friends but I certainly would if I lived in the Houston area! Thank you, Christin, so such a good experience! The wedding will not be held until the end of April, but I will certainly send a photo then!

Sent on 01/09/2018