M.Y. Beauty Lounge Reviews

61 | Simpsonville, SC

61 Reviews for M.Y. Beauty Lounge

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot rave enough about this establishment. They were professional, enthusiastic, and wonderful at what they do. I felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2017

M.Y. Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed having you as our guest.

Valerie · Married on 05/15/2016

These ladies are super professional and did a wonderful job making me look beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 06/08/2016

M.Y. Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means the world to us.

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2015

I booked M.Y. Beauty Lounge to do makeup for me and 4 bridesmaids. Wonderful service, friendly and flexible. I highly recommend. Mattie & Yesiangel are the best!

Meredith · Married on 09/26/2014

Mattie is amazing! I did an airbrush trial and she worked with me on getting the exact look I wanted. The day of the wedding was even better. She was great at keeping things relaxed but very professional and sweet! Her work is great, I highly recommend her!

Shantaneika · Married on 09/20/2014

Mattie and Yesiangel are a power team. These ladies are very professional when it comes to work. Not only do they perfect their work but they do a phenomenal job! Ladies I pray that God continue to bless you with your talent so that you may continue to bless others just as you had blessed me on my wedding day.

Julie · Married on 07/06/2014

Mattie and Jessie are awesome. They arrived on time and got to work immediately. Each listened to what I wanted for myself and my daughter and provided the best results. It made this special day that much more exciting! Thanks Mattie and Jessie!

Julie · Married on 07/06/2014

Mattie and Jessie were awesome. They showed up on time, worked with my daughter and myself with great professionalism! The results were great and everyone at the wedding said so! Thanks Mattie and Jessie!

JESSICA · Married on 06/23/2014

Mattie and Yesi are the best.

Seher · Married on 06/14/2014

Mattie was very sweet, helpful and professional. I looked stunning. So did my girls. Mattie is the BEST! Book her you will not be disappointed.

Seher · Married on 06/14/2014

• F

faith · Married on 06/14/2014

I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to hair and makeup. I've had bad experiences in the past, so obviously for my wedding day I was extremely nervous and cautious. I read all of Mattie's reviews and stalked her on facebook before I contacted her, which calmed my nerves and led me to make an appt with her. I set up a consult with her and she ROCKED my makeup out of the park. I was hooked instantly. I was still figuring out what to do with my hair, and once I had the final concept figured out, her daughter, Yesi ROCKED my hair out of the park too. The two of them together are a fantastic team. They listened to everything I said, answered all my extremely random questions, and made me feel like Kim K on my wedding day - which was my exact vision. I enjoyed working with them and would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/27/2014

M.Y. Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much, Faith. I'm truly touched by your review, being that it is our mission to make every bride and her ladies feel like movie stars!!

Amber · Married on 05/24/2014

Mattie did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits!! She did an awesome job!!! She did it exactly how I imagined it!!!

Amber · Married on 04/20/2014

They did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up. Simply AMAZING. Super friendly. They were perfect!!!!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 04/20/2014

They did an AMAZING job with hair and make-up. They were super friendly and made me feel so comfortable.

Briana · Married on 04/20/2014

Mattie and her team did my hair for my bridal portraits. They were very flexible and understanding, easy to get in touch with, as she always called me back in a timely matter, if she didn't answer the first time. The quality of my hairstyle was excellent. Not only did it stay throughout the whole portrait session, but the next morning there were still curls in my hair. For all of these reasons, they were definitely professional and I would use them again as well as recommend them!

Mattie is amazing! She made everything relaxed and comfortable and fun! I enjoyed her not only as a photographer, but as a person! Thanks Mattie!

Sent on 01/05/2014

M.Y. Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thank you! It was sincerely an honor to be part of such a special day as a makeup artist, photographer, and friend.
  • User3667980 · event on: 10/27/2013

Mattie was super amazing with our little model. She was so incredibly patient and thoughtful. Her creativity made for some brilliant photographs! Thank you Mattie. I can't wait to work with you again.

Hilda · Married on 12/28/2013

Needless to say, wedding planning is a grueling and stress-inducing experience. There are so many decisions to make, not the least of which is, "Who is going to do the hair and make-up of the bride?" Even with the preliminary appointment with the hair stylist and make-up artist, there is a certain 'do or die' feeling when the day arrives. It just isn't quite the same thing as picking out centerpieces or ordering the cake.

A bride DOES NOT want to take chances here, because her appearance is SO crucial. After all, it is a one-in-a-lifetime occasion, and she wants to look her very best! With Mattie, the bride-to-be has a 'sure thing.' She and her staff are talented beyond words, AND their attitude/personalities actually provide a wonderfully relaxed period in an otherwise hectic day!

Mattie is my out of this world amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. She is sooooo easy to work with and made me feel completely comfortable with my makeup and pictures. She is a complete professional and the quality of her work can't be denied. I would NEVER use anyone else for my makeup, hair or pictures. Muah* Thank you Mattie!

Hilda · event on: 08/27/2014

I needed a current photograph to accompany the monthly articles I'll be writing for an international women's magazine, beginning in 2015. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for me, as a new author, and only the very best would do. That is why I called Maggie Rodriguez!

She had done the makeup for my future daughter-in-law, myself, and my daughter for the December marriage, and we were ALL so completely blown away by her talent and friendly, professional demeanor. Needless to say, one doesn't forget that type of service...it keeps you returning for more!

Thanks to Mattie for doing a splendid job with both the makeup and photography. You are a jewel!

Jenna · Married on 11/09/2013

Mattie did a wonderful job for my wedding!! I wanted a natural look but more of a smokey eye for my night wedding. It turned out great!! She was flexible to my day and was very professional. She also helped me feel relaxed as I was really nervous!

Sent on 01/05/2014

M.Y. Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks!! It was definitely a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your wedding day.

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Mattie and Jessie! Thank you both for such a great job on everyone's hair and makeup.....everyone looked beautiful.....exceeded my expectations!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Mattie is the BEST! Such an artist and great listener! I would highly recommend her and her team!

• AGilbertson

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

Wonderful to work with! Did an AMAZING job!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Mattie and her team did hair and makeup for me, my mom and my 4 bridesmaid. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful and exceeded my expectations. After the ceremony and during the ceremony people kept commenting on my makeup! Mattie is very professional, but knows how to make this light and fun! She is so passionate about make up and it shows in her work. I recommend Mattie if you are looking for a talented, passionate, and fun makeup artist!