M & V Limousine Reviews

163 | Commack, NY

163 Reviews for M & V Limousine

Jacqueline Gallagher · Getting married on 08/15/2020

great deals and picks

although I have not picked a limo place yet - highly considering them because of their prompt response and likability - as well as their good prices.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Nazika

Nazika Insanally · Married on 07/14/2019

Flexible and on time

This company was on time and very flexible for my wedding. There were quite a few moving parts but Mike was super patient and created a whole plan that worked out beautifully. Everyone on staff was sweet and friendly. I highly recommend this limo company

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Spohrer · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Service - Above and Beyond

I really wanted a trolley, and when I started calling in October for my June wedding, this was the only company that had one available – so if you want to trolley – get on it early! I have read some not-so-great reviews about M&V, but honestly we had an amazing experience. Our trolley was beautiful, on time throughout the day and our driver was like an extra wedding planner! He helped keep us on time, helped get everyone out of the church so we could skip a receiving line, and helped with my dress multiple times throughout the day. Honestly, he really went above and beyond his role which was so nice and appreciated. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

Prompt and efficient!

We used a limo to get the groom/groomsmen to the venue and again at the end of the night for his parents to get home. Both cars showed up promptly! They did a great job!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Rocco Redmond · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Service

We had the most fabulous experience with M & V Limousine! They are always professional, and made our wedding day extra special! They provided excellent service, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for transportation!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Heather Redmond · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Service

M & V Limousine is the best limo company. There service is unbelievable. When you call ask for Darian. He is the Man

Sent on 04/17/2019

Lydie · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding transportation

On time, great communication, very flexible!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Janine

Janine Repka · Married on 12/31/2018

Above and Beyond

Got married on 12/31/18 in the FiDi and M&V was incredible to work with. We were deciding whether or not to have shuttles (hotel, church, and venue were all pretty close together) so booked them somewhat last minute and they really took care of us. Office staff was responsive and understanding of our tight timeline and Judy was very helpful in finalizing everything. We had one bus for the bridal party to do photos and another to transport guests from the hotels to the ceremony and then back at the end of the night. The driver for the bridal party bus, Desirée, was a lifesaver and truly went above and beyond by helping us on and off the bus in the pouring rain and even went as far as to help us and the photographers juggle things as we snapped a few outside photos. She was a sweetheart and really made what could have been a stressful situation fun. Guest bus was great too and ended up doing more than one loop from the hotels to church to pick up some stragglers. All this was also on a holiday night in NYC - very impressed!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 01/06/2018

Easy to plan with. Helped us fill a need close to last minute as well. Hired them for a coach shuttle for hotel --> venue for guests. Had a friend deal with the driver as bridal party and us were off to the first look. Honestly never even saw the bus, but was told they were great and, clean bus, and got everyone where we wanted them in the time frame needed. So, all in all, set it and forget it, which is exactly what we needed and wanted.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

We used them for both the wedding and the honeymoon transportation. All drivers were very professional and on time.
    They are very patient and accommodating to last minute requests as well. I would highly recommend M&V.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

We used M & V for our wedding september 9th, 2017. They provided us with 2 white Chrysler stretch limos and an old Rolls Royce. They were perfect throughout the entire process. The staff was professional, they arrived early, and everything was taken care of as promised. Could not be happier with the service and we will be using them again for future events.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

I originally got a quote from M&V Limousines when I first started my search for our wedding and decided to go with another company. That was a huge mistake! One month before the wedding I had to fire the other company for trying to add additional charges and when I reached back out to M&V Limousines they couldn't have been more accommodating. Ryan helped me get a quote and organize day of transportation for my wedding within one day and everything went perfect. We had three beautiful coach buses for our wedding to shuttle guests, they were on time, didn't get lost and were very professional. I wouldn't go with anyone else if I ever needed buses again for an event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I got married on 12/02/16, and chose M & V Limousine for our transportation services. We decided on the 2015 Yukon Denali, and it was perfect! The driver was punctual and personable, the vehicle was clean and pristine, and our entire bridal party fit more than comfortably.

Sent on 02/16/2017

JeanMarie · Married on 10/30/2016

Both drivers were very professional and I did not experience any issues with either driver. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jay · Married on 10/29/2016

I used M&V both for my bachelor party and Wedding. From my first phone call with them to the day of service, I could not be happier. They were always knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I would 100% use them again and I strongly recommend their service.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Josh · Married on 10/28/2016

Read the reviews

Sent on 01/24/2017

Chrstine · Married on 10/16/2016

My daughters wedding was on 9/9/16 We could not believe it was like a hot July day with a very high temperature
    and very high humidity. The limo that was taking my daughter to the Church was an old vintage vehicle which did not have air conditioning in it. We live close to the church so we knew it would only be a short time in the car. I was overwhelmed on the day of the wedding to get a call from Billy who expressed his concerns with the weather and told us they would be sending a newer vehicle with air conditioning to pick my daughter up and also have the vintage car right behind us for picture purposes. We cannot express our gratitude because it was so very hot and that short ride could have been a disaster especially riding through rush hour traffic in Smithtown. We want to thank everyone at M & V Limos, especially Billy for the professional and courteous way this unexpected weather situtation was handled! From the day we booked this company to to day of the wedding it was a professional and friendly experience. Thank you Billy!!

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

What a great company to work with! We rented a party bus and two shuttle buses for our guests and everything was perfect. The party bus was on time, clean, had a great sound system, and fit our bridal party comfortably. Our driver Diran was absolutely adorable – he couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. The shuttle buses were clean and comfortable and the drivers were great. Mark was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this company for your transportation needs.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kerry · Married on 10/09/2016

Excellent sales ! On time , safe driver
    Provided us with a larger coach bus to shuttle our guests at no additional cost !

Sent on 11/29/2016

Meaghan · Married on 10/09/2016

We used M & V for our wedding in October to transport the bride and bridal party to the venue and to transport guests from the hotel to the venue and back. They were on time, clean and professional. I would recommend using them for your wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Chandler · Married on 10/08/2016

The limousine arrived on time and the driver was very professional.

Sent on 11/29/2016

emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Very accommodating and top quality service. We transported the bridal party, the groomsmen, guests, to the event and back to their accommodations as well as a separate car for bride and groom. M & V were prompt and reliable. They had topline vehicles and every option imaginable.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amy · Married on 09/09/2016

M & V were the best limo company to choose from when I was looking around for my wedding. You have an endless choice of vehicles and they worked with my budget. The day of my wedding the antique car broke down so they gave me another option, which was actually a better car. I'm glad they provided me with options for a back up. They also upgraded the party bus I had booked for my bridal party to ride in. I highly recommend M&V.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jess · Married on 08/27/2016

Awesome experience and very professional crew! Thank you all so much for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/09/2016