141 Reviews for M & V Limousine, Ltd

Standard Limo (4)
Trolley (1)
Van (1)
140 M & V Limousine, Ltd Reviews

We used them for both the wedding and the honeymoon transportation. All drivers were very professional and on time.
They are very patient and accommodating to last minute requests as well. I would highly recommend M&V.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used M & V for our wedding september 9th, 2017. They provided us with 2 white Chrysler stretch limos and an old Rolls Royce. They were perfect throughout the entire process. The staff was professional, they arrived early, and everything was taken care of as promised. Could not be happier with the service and we will be using them again for future events.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

I originally got a quote from M&V Limousines when I first started my search for our wedding and decided to go with another company. That was a huge mistake! One month before the wedding I had to fire the other company for trying to add additional charges and when I reached back out to M&V Limousines they couldn't have been more accommodating. Ryan helped me get a quote and organize day of transportation for my wedding within one day and everything went perfect. We had three beautiful coach buses for our wedding to shuttle guests, they were on time, didn't get lost and were very professional. I wouldn't go with anyone else if I ever needed buses again for an event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach, Round Trip

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Profile Picture User7547709, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I got married on 12/02/16, and chose M & V Limousine for our transportation services. We decided on the 2015 Yukon Denali, and it was perfect! The driver was punctual and personable, the vehicle was clean and pristine, and our entire bridal party fit more than comfortably.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Both drivers were very professional and I did not experience any issues with either driver. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture JeanMarie, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used M&V both for my bachelor party and Wedding. From my first phone call with them to the day of service, I could not be happier. They were always knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I would 100% use them again and I strongly recommend their service.

Profile Picture User7751072, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Read the reviews

Profile Picture User7692242, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My daughters wedding was on 9/9/16 We could not believe it was like a hot July day with a very high temperature
and very high humidity. The limo that was taking my daughter to the Church was an old vintage vehicle which did not have air conditioning in it. We live close to the church so we knew it would only be a short time in the car. I was overwhelmed on the day of the wedding to get a call from Billy who expressed his concerns with the weather and told us they would be sending a newer vehicle with air conditioning to pick my daughter up and also have the vintage car right behind us for picture purposes. We cannot express our gratitude because it was so very hot and that short ride could have been a disaster especially riding through rush hour traffic in Smithtown. We want to thank everyone at M & V Limos, especially Billy for the professional and courteous way this unexpected weather situtation was handled! From the day we booked this company to to day of the wedding it was a professional and friendly experience. Thank you Billy!!

Profile Picture Chrstine, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

What a great company to work with! We rented a party bus and two shuttle buses for our guests and everything was perfect. The party bus was on time, clean, had a great sound system, and fit our bridal party comfortably. Our driver Diran was absolutely adorable – he couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. The shuttle buses were clean and comfortable and the drivers were great. Mark was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this company for your transportation needs.

Profile Picture amanda, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Shuttle

Excellent sales ! On time , safe driver
Provided us with a larger coach bus to shuttle our guests at no additional cost !

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used M & V for our wedding in October to transport the bride and bridal party to the venue and to transport guests from the hotel to the venue and back. They were on time, clean and professional. I would recommend using them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip, Round Trip

The limousine arrived on time and the driver was very professional.

Profile Picture Chandler, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very accommodating and top quality service. We transported the bridal party, the groomsmen, guests, to the event and back to their accommodations as well as a separate car for bride and groom. M & V were prompt and reliable. They had topline vehicles and every option imaginable.

Profile Picture User6980350, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo

M & V were the best limo company to choose from when I was looking around for my wedding. You have an endless choice of vehicles and they worked with my budget. The day of my wedding the antique car broke down so they gave me another option, which was actually a better car. I'm glad they provided me with options for a back up. They also upgraded the party bus I had booked for my bridal party to ride in. I highly recommend M&V.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome experience and very professional crew! Thank you all so much for making our day that much more special!

Profile Picture Jess, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

M&V Limousines were very professional and accommodating with all of the logistics on our big day. They were even early when picking us up and they made sure everyone got home safely. The complimentary car to the airport for our honeymoon was such as nice touch. All of the drivers were very professional and friendly. When we called to confirm the pickup times and locations, the customer service was also great. I would definitely recommend them to any couple on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Shuttle, Standard Limo

M&V was wonderful to work with. They provided all the transportation for my wedding. I searched for the best company to meet what I needed for the day of and I am so happy I went with this company. I got a party bus, classic car and a SUV limo for an amazing price! Everyone was so nice. Would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

M&V made looking for the prefect limo the easiest part of planning our dream wedding

Profile Picture User6899579, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Standard Limo, One-Way Trip

The vintage Rolls Royce was an excellent choice for our wedding send off. My husband and I had a great time and was even taken to Times Square, where our Photographer took additional photos of us.

Great car and service.

Profile Picture Titania, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car, Round Trip

M&V Limo provided exceptional service for our wedding. Our driver was incredibly attentive and helped with so many different aspects of the wedding (especially since it was pouring!) including holding my umbrella and helping to organize pictures. Leading up to the wedding they were incredibly attentive and generous in what we got for our money and even gave us a free ride to the airport in the morning for our honeymoon. What a great company. I would recommend M&V Limo to all of my friends who are getting married in the future!

Profile Picture User6689980, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Motor Coach

Our Driver was very accommodating and cooperative. He provided a very smooth ride to each location and we were very happy with his service.

Profile Picture Chris, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Stretch Limo

The service M&V Limousines provided on our wedding day was exquisite. We had booked a "classic" car for me and my wife and a party bus for the rest or the wedding party and friends. Both vehicles were in good condition, clean, and enjoyable. The drivers were very polite, helpful and really professional. The transportation was very smooth with no delays or any issues whatsoever. I would definitely recommend M&V to everybody who is looking for a worry-free and fun way of transportation.

Profile Picture Marios, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

M&V did an excellent job with all aspects. They worked with our ridiculous shuttle schedule and provided excellent service and value. I would recommend to anyone. Mark the owner was a pleasure to work with

Profile Picture User6443762, 2+ years ago, 1 Review