M.Studios Reviews

43 | Pawtucket, RI

43 Reviews for M.Studios

Taylor Aquino · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Run- don⠹t walk to book m. Studios.

Melissa and Marisa……..just WOW. I didn’t realize just HOW badly we needed them to be our photographers. I found them on Instagram when I was stalking my venue. I knew I loved their talent, but it’s who they are as people that just brought it all home. From the moment we first talked, they felt like friends. More importantly, fun, positive and hysterical friends. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them. They know EXACTLY what they’re doing and they are there laughing with you as if they’ve known you for years. They get to know you and actually care about who you are as a couple. The photos really prove it. It is truly so special. We received our photos last week and we haven’t stopped looking at them since. We are obsessed with every single one of them. What is so amazing is that they you don't even realize they are capturing these magical/candid moments. Every one is so stunning, even the funny ones! By the end of the night, I was begging them not to leave. Thank you, thank you Marisa and Melissa for your help making our day so seamless and FUN! We will never stop gushing over your incredible work.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • ShelbyAnne

ShelbyAnne · Married on 11/09/2019

The absolute best photography duo!

WOW! Melissa and Marisa of M. Studios are the absolute best! These ladies are hilarious, super fun, and awesome photographers! We came upon them through the vendor list at our venue (Bittersweet Farm). They were so easy to talk during the initial booking and planning. On the day of the wedding, they were extremely professional, yet fun! They helped keep everyone on track but also relaxed. They knew the venue well in order to get the most beautiful shots. I cannot praise them enough! They were able to get a few pictures to us within 48 hours to share on social media and those photos are absolutely amazing! Now that I have all my photos, I can say they are truly say they are the absolute best photographers! I love every single picture! They remind me of my most special day and that is the best investment I made as part of my wedding. Don’t wait, book them now!!! Also follow them on IG because their work is amazing to see!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Maksymiw · Married on 09/07/2019

Great photographers

Marisa and Melissa are wonderful. We used them for our engagement photos and wedding photography. They were really easy to work with and made everything fun. We got a ton of great shots and they also delivered them super quickly. I highly recommend M.Studios!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 07/12/2019

So happy we snagged them for our wedding!

This review is long overdue, but I have finallyyy been able to sit and go through our wedding photos from this past July with M Studios. I honestly can not say enough good things about Melissa and Marissa, they were amazing to work with, completely genuine and sweet, and reasonable with their pricing...and worth every cent! They made everyone feel so comfortable and it made my day to have them by my side on some very emotional pre-ceremony moments. Our...pictures...came...out...amazingggg! Now that I have finally been able to sit and go through our photos, it’s amazing to sit back and be able to remember all the intimate and amazing moments of our wedding day caught on camera. We really have SO many amazing shots! On top of a hectic morning getting ready, our ceremony got started late because of an accident on the highway which then trickled down into our entire wedding timeline for the rest of our night...needless to say things got a bit hectic and overwhelming for a bit trying to fit it all in! Melissa and Marissa handled the day like champs!! They were in tune to know when to pull me aside when the craziness was overwhelming me, sensitive all of the rollercoaster of amazing, and stressful, emotions of us and the wedding party that day...and not to mention, let’s not forget still using their amazing eye to catch some of the best moments from our day. They really know how to catch the best moments, even when you aren’t aware they are doing “their thing”. We got so behind on the schedule at times due to the ceremony kicking off late, that I have to admit, I was a bit nervous afterwards that we rushed through the photos and was worried we didn’t get enough good shots. Let me just tell you...we got Soooo many amazing photos!!! I sat here getting emotional and teary-eyed going through my photos, because they just came out that amazing and we are just so over joyed to be able to look back on our day and have such beautiful memories! My only regret is that I wish I didn’t stress so much and just trusted these two, because they are amazing! I had originally found a photo of theirs on a website for another wedding venue, and their work caught my attention. They are so extremely talented and their amazing, artistic “eye” was exactly what I had been looking for. I’m so beyond grateful & happy we booked them! If you’re having doubts about who to book for your photographers...don’t! Snag them up for your wedding and I promise you’ll be so happy you did! Thank you, thank you, thank you again ladies! You made our wedding day that much better!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Chloe · Married on 06/14/2019

M is for Marvelous

Melissa and Marisa = Marvelous! They came highly recommended to us by our wedding coordinators and they did not disappoint. We had a few email exchanges, but truly after our first phone call, we just knew we had to go with them. Their friendship and passion makes them an incredible enjoyable duo to work with! They have this gift of making you feel completely at ease throughout the day and they literally infiltrated our intimate wedding party. It felt as if they were guest at the party, seamlessly mingling with everyone and capturing the most important and candid moments without making their presence felt. They are professional, incredibly talented and good fun! I am actually obsessed with all the photos; family and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful they turned out. I HIGHLY recommend these two!! They also have non-advertised hidden skills, like pinning boutonnieres and adjusting flower crowns.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

Memorial Day Weekend In Newport

Melissa and Marisa were absolutely amazing! From the engagement shoot, to the rehearsal dinner and wedding day we couldn't have been happier. Not only were we so pleased with the photos but the experience of working with them was excellent. The way they shot the entire day truly captured all the important moments, details and candids and looking through the photos brings back so many great memories. They were quick and efficient in getting the family and group shots done and knew how to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. We are so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience and highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, Talented, Above and Beyond in EVERY WAY

I can't overstate how happy I am that we went with Melissa and Marisa. They made me comfortable from our very first interaction and you know you're getting genuine, dedicated professionals who also happen to be really fun to work with. They generously made the trip to Boston to do our engagement photos and made everything a breeze on our wedding day, even amidst dress/bra issues that ate up a lot of time. They are incredibly talented at capturing the sincere, important moments. It's incredible value for two amazing photographers. I'm obsessed with all of the photos they've done for us and enthusiastically recommend them.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2018

The Ms Are Simply The Best!

If someone asked me to come up with one word to describe the women of M.Studios, I would be at a loss. Not because I wouldn’t be able to do it, but rather I would be unable to limit myself to just ONE word! Marisa and Melissa are two of the most talented, creative, passionate, understanding, fun-loving, and simply AMAZING visionaries and photographers. A few short days after we were engaged, my first call wasn’t to local venues, it was to M.Studios because I knew I HAD to have these two ladies photograph our New Years Eve 2018 wedding in Philadelphia. From the first e-mail correspondence to the last photograph, Marisa and Melissa were by far the easiest and most fun vendors that we worked with. The M’s endured Philadelphia traffic to come out and shoot our engagement photos on what was easily the hottest day in September and made it look like a walk in the park. They not only caught all of the tiny moments and laughs between my husband and I, but they even helped out with our anxious pup, Parker- they literally do it all!

Leading up to the wedding, Marisa and Melissa eased this brides nerves about the rain that was expected on our wedding day because as they told me- they love a creative challenge! One of the things I love about M.Studios (aside from their contagious personalities) is how they manage to capture so much love and emotion in a single photo. They superseded my expectations and vision for our wedding photos. They are incredibly flexible and will do anything for the perfect picture- including running in the rain to make sure we took pictures in front of the fireworks which are hands down the most magical of all of the photos!

All night, our family and friends approached us to tell us how professional and talented Marisa and Melissa were. One of our guests watched as they spent time to make sure they perfected capturing their infamous RING SHOTS! The teasers they sent a few days after our wedding left us completely speechless and we could not wait to share all of the moments they captured with everyone!

I could easily go on and on about Marisa and Melissa. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work and in their interactions. We can’t wait to use them in the future as our family grows!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Adeline

Adeline Birdwell · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing! Melissa and Marisa are the best

Melissa and Marisa did our engagement photos and wedding photos and I will be contacting them for every major event in the future! They are friendly, professional, and talented. They get people to open up and be themselves in front of the camera. They capture all the best moments. They are well worth the price.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Carolyn McLaughlin · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the Best Wedding Day Decisions We Made!

M. Studios was our first choice photographer as soon as we saw their website - I was in love with how well they captured, well, LOVE! They're so creative and able to capture true emotion and every picture makes you feel like you're transported into the moment. What we didn't realize was how much FUN we would have with Melissa and Marisa!! They are just GREAT people to be around and made us feel so comfortable for both our engagement and wedding photos. We have big families and had a big loud wedding party so we really appreciated their patience wrangling the group on our wedding day. When I spoke with Melissa after our engagement photos and preparing for the wedding, I told her that one of the photos they had taken was my all time favorite of my [now] husband and I. I was wrong - every single photo we've seen from our wedding so far is my favorite photo. I would 100% recommend working with Melissa and Marisa - you'll be so so happy you did. My husband and I sure are! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zurek · Married on 09/23/2018

Perfection

This duo is perfect! We fell in love with Melissa and Marisa when we first met them last December. We had a blast taking engagement photos with them in August – and were stunned with the results! They are pros at their craft and produce photos that make you smile and cry at the same time. Melissa and Marisa will keep you calm and laughing on your wedding day. They are easy to work with and are open to suggestions, but also have enough experience to guide you and share their expert advice. We highly recommend working with M.Studios! Book them now. :)

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Photographers, Amazing Ladies!

Melissa & Marisa of M. Studios are simply the greatest. From our first call with them to see if we'd all be a good fit to the day they sent us our wedding pictures, they could not have been more responsive, kind, and professional (yet somehow hilarious at the same time)! They have a special way of making people feel totally at ease, which allows them to capture the most special, natural, and truthful moments on the big day. So many of our family and friends commented to us about how great these ladies were and how they totally blend in with the day because they feel like friends the moment you meet them (so true). When they sent us our wedding pictures, we were amazed at how well they captured the JOY and LOVE of our day -- the pictures truly brought our memories to life. They are the type of pictures you can't stop staring at because they just make you feel so happy. We can't recommend working with Melissa and Marisa enough - do it! Ok, now back to staring at our pictures :) THANK YOU LADIES!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Emily · Married on 07/15/2018

I cannot say enough about how much I love Marisa and Melissa. Initially, we had a photography budget in our mind and although they were slightly above it, we couldn’t say no once we met them. We met with a couple of photographers before deciding that they were the ones! Not only are they fun and quirky, they capture every moment beautifully. Our day was perfect and their pictures were beyond perfect. I can’t wait to have them photograph my family when I have one in the future. We love you Marisa and Melissa!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Violette

Violette · Married on 01/06/2018

To most couples the photography is one of the most important things! We wanted someone who had shot at our venue, the Providence Public Library, because we had heard from multiple people that the lighting is old and harsh (and uplighting was out of our budget). We found M Studios through their blog, which we loved, and then they were also recommended by our vendor.

These two rocked. I will never forget standing in my 3" heels envying how cute Melissa looked in her Doc Martins... They're both so cute and fun, and a blast to work with. They funny, and juuusstt pushy enough to get you the best pictures. They managed our large wedding party with ease!

They were super accommodating about where we wanted to take our first look, made sure to ask if there were any little details we wanted photographed, and made the effort to understand family dynamics before the family photos! The pictures themselves are SO beautiful, and they're conveniently organized!

These two wonderful women are worth every penny. It is so clear that they enjoy their work, and each other, and their energy will spread to your wedding I promise!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Brenda · Married on 10/13/2017

Melissa + Marisa was were absolutely amazing! So happy with the results! The pictures came out amazing! Our wedding was in mid-Oct, and I received all edited images just in time to print canvas' of a few before Christmas! M.Studios was everywhere throughout the night and I was so happy they captured moments where I didn't even know they were there! Melissa + Marisa were super friendly to everyone and made sure everyone was smiling/laughing in all of the photos with their jokes. It couldn't have been a more perfect day! Parents, family, and friends are all obsessed with the pictures! Can't imagine picking anyone else for the job! Can't wait to work with them in the future! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot sing these ladies praises enough, they are FABULOUS! As a former wedding industry professional, I knew that I was going to be picky about who I trusted to capture our big day. And the M's did not disappoint. They are responsive, easy to work with, so much fun, and make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. Many of our family members & bridal party even commented how great they were throughout the day, which I thought was nice. They go above and beyond to really interact with your guests to make sure they are capturing all of the priceless moments. We are so pleased with how our wedding photos came out. No detail went undocumented and looking through the album makes me feel like I'm living the whole day all over again. I would recommend these ladies without hesitation!! We love you M's!

Kristen & Trevor

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

I found Melissa and Marisa while I was google imaging our venue. I fell in love with their style and vision and attention to detail. After our engagment photo session and wedding has come and gone I can know say that I can’t say enough good these about these two women. They were incredibly accommodating and responsive with each and every one of my calls and emails. I had lots of questions and wanted their opinions and they were so helpful and reassuring. Our pictures are to die for and we felt like MODELS! On the craziness of the day they were a perfect combination of taking charge, being funny and relaxed and fulfilling our every picture request. These women are incredibly professional and amazing at what they do. You won’t regret hiring them!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 07/01/2017

From the start, a photographer was the most intimidating vendor to book. How do you pick?

Well, we found M. Studios, Skyped with them and talked about cheese, and we knew they were the ones! They were responsive, totally laid back regardless of any questions we had, and truly a pleasure. I don't mind being a ham, but my husband does not enjoy getting his picture taken. They completely put him at ease. Not to mention, they did an amazing job of capturing all the dynamics of the day. Our pictures completely depict the party that was our wedding!

We also rented a photobooth and WHAT a treat. Honestly, some of my favorite pictures come from there. Not only can I recommend M. Studios with the most rave review ever, but I can say they are also dreams of human beings. Guests keep telling us how much they loved their ninja ways (I honestly don't even remember seeing them). M. Studios even helped us wrangle every family member on my side into one, wild photo. From the laughs to the endless fun captured on their film, I cannot thank them enough.

Also - they were SO FAST. We got our pictures back within 4 weeks of our wedding.

BOOK THESE LADIES!!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Anne · Married on 09/24/2016

The ladies of M.Studios are the absolute greatest. They came recommended to us from the coordinator at our wedding venue, and we just adored their photo aesthetic. My husband and I also knew that we wanted photographers who were serious about their craft, but who were also fun and enjoyable to be around, since they are with you for the entire wedding day. From the moment we met Melissa and Marisa, we knew we made the right choice. They are not only fantastic photographers, but they are sweet, hilarious and just all around fabulous. They are the exact type of people you want with you on your wedding day. They made suggestions for what they thought would be beautiful pictures, but were also open to our suggestions and ideas as well. They captured every single moment of our wedding, and clearly had fun while doing it. We also used "The Booth" for our photo booth, which our guests just loved. And the photos from our wedding day? They are honestly like something out of a magazine! We have gotten so many compliments from friends, family and even our other vendors about how gorgeous they are. Look no further - these ladies are the best!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessie · Married on 08/20/2016

You could not ask for better photographers!!!! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Marisa and Melissa this past summer for our wedding and were so happy that we did. First and foremost, they made the process FUN and took away so much of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. They are best friends and the positive attitude they brought to the wedding day was infectious and invaluable.

Secondly, they truly went above and beyond. For example, after our wedding ceremony my husband and I got in an old 1940's ford convertible and drove to our reception. Marisa and Melissa (in their car right behind us) took turns driving while the other one stuck their head and camera out the window and snapped photos of us in the adorable car--these are some of my favorite photos of the day.

Third (and I can't harp on this enough) the photos are UNBELIEVABLE! As we looked through them the first time when we got them back, I can't remember how many times I said to my husband "I LOVE THAT ONE SO MUCH!!". I can't wait to get them printed. They make me so happy and are SO beautiful.

The last thing I will say is if you're thinking about having M. Studios do your wedding photos, DO IT! You will not regret it!!! I can't wait to use them again in the future for photos with my family.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Three words to describe the M's: fun, talented, and professional! We absolutely loved working with them and knew right from the start that we picked the right choice for our wedding day. We got to really know them when we did our engagement photo shoot. They made it really fun for us and we had some good laughs that day. Trust me, you won't be bored working with these two. They both have a great sense of humor! That was our first time doing a professional shoot together and they really made us feel comfortable. We had such a good time and the pictures turned out beautiful. The day of our wedding, everything was quick and ran smoothly (just the way we wanted it!). Brownie points ladies!!! Melissa and Marisa knew our venue like the back of their hands so they knew the best spots to take pictures which definitely was a plus! They also made sure that they weren't in anyone's way. We wouldn't of had it any other way. Thanks M.Studios for making our day so special and taking pictures for people that make moments feel like magic!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2015

Melissa and Marisa are the best! As soon as I met the ladies of M.Studios, I knew they were the perfect people to document our wedding day. My husband and I had a large bridal party, including 5 children under the age of 6, and Melissa and Marisa did such an amazing job getting the perfect group photos. I haven't stopped looking at our photos since we got them and I can't wait to look at them for years to come. From the beginning of the planning process through our wedding day, Melissa and Marisa made everything easy. They were always available to answer any questions my husband or I had, and were so helpful planning our first look and bridal party photos at one of the Newport mansions. Melissa even remembered a picture that I had mentioned seeing on Pinterest and wanting to recreate while the bridesmaids and I were getting ready, when I forgot about it during the chaos of the day. I'm so glad she reminded me because they are some of my favorite pictures from the whole day! Everything from the getting ready photos, to the first look, to our ceremony and reception, and photos on the beach came out absolutely stunning. My husband and I can't recommend M.Studios highly enough!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Jacquee · Married on 05/31/2015

We couldn't be happier with M. Studios! Melissa and Marisa are a dream team, and nothing less. Not only are our wedding photos beautiful, but they capture every single touching moment throughout the day. These girls have a remarkable talent and their service goes above and beyond anything we ever could have asked for. Melissa and Marisa have such wonderful, fun, spunky, energetic personalities which helped me stay calm and relaxed throughout my big day. Their professionalism, responsiveness and attention to detail is impeccable, but their most amazing quality is the simple fact that despite their large client list, they have the ability to make you feel as though you are their only couple. Being able to feel as though you are an important and special client like that is a quality that only the best vendor can give you. Choosing wedding photographers was the most important decision for me as a bride, and to say that I made the right choice is an understatement. We will never be able to thank these ladies enough for the amazing job that they did, and we can not wait to have them photograph the many exciting life events that await us.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

M. Studios - Melissa & Marisa are absolute rock stars! My husband and I are so happy with our pictures, we look at them every day and even made three large canvas prints. They were a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting, all the way through our wedding day. They exemplify team work at its finest and thus never miss a shot. We appreciate their creative perspective and find that our decision to hire them was one of the best of our entire wedding! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Chelsea · Married on 01/02/2015

We hired M.Studios for both our Engagement & Wedding Photography. They are beyond amazing! Melissa and Marisa are both sweet as honey. Our Engagement shoot was so much fun and the pictures were gorgeous, every single one... There wasn't a single picture I didn't like. I had my heart and head set on M.Studios long before even being engaged. In general, I love pictures! So our photographer was one of the most important factors of our wedding. I didn't want to worry about our photographer getting the pictures we wanted. I knew that with M. Studios, I would never have to worry about that. M.Studios has exceeded my expectations, which my fiancé will forever be grateful for :) and I can't even wait for our upcoming winter wedding!!

Sent on 12/11/2014