M. Stein & Company Tuxedos Reviews

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 4
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 5
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 6
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 7

All tuxes looked great, really appreciated the service

Sent on 09/28/2015

J · Married on 09/12/2015

Hello, I just wanted to say my experience with your business and the tux itself was great. Thank you for making the process easy with pickup at The Mayflower Hotel where I was staying. I also thank you for the follow up phone calls to confirm my rental. Lastly my tux with tails fit great and almost appeared custom. I had a great time at the SMOM State Dinner and your tux was sharp. Regards, JT, KM

Sent on 09/30/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 09/05/2015

M. Stein & Company was a wonderful choice! The ordering process was seamless - They went above and beyond to make the experience enjoyable and convenient by traveling to us multiple times to get the orders just right. We chose the navy blue tuxedos with silk lapels, navy blue vests and dark brown shoes, which all looked wonderful on our groomsmen. Their pick-up process was also very convenient. Our representative picked-up all the tuxes from our hotel the following day! We will recommend their services to everyone we know.

Sent on 09/11/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Marina, thank you for the wonderful review! So happy we could help make the guys in your wedding look great & ease some of your stress for the wedding! Congratulations to you & Kosta on your marriage!

Keith · Married on 08/22/2015

I've been using M. Stein for nearly five years now and they've always been tremendous. A very convenient, reliable and quality service. Pleasant and trustworthy people who have always been incredibly responsive to even the most onerous requests.

Sent on 09/14/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Keith, its been a pleasure working with you throughout the years and especially for your wedding. So glad we could fit you in that tux you've always wanted & have you & your groomsmen looking fabulous for your special day! Congrats!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

I don't know if I can say anything that hasn't already been said about Darryl and M. Stein & Company Tuxedos, but I will just reiterate how amazing their customer service, knowledge, flexibility and fashion advice is! The fact that Darryl came to us to try on, drop off, AND pick up the tuxedos was beyond anything I expected. They offer tons of tuxedo/suit styles and colors; and he will meet with you first just to go through their catalogue of options. I had a lot of concerns about choosing the tuxedo color because my bridesmaids dresses were each a different shade. Darryl was so helpful, patient, and really made me feel at ease. He was also incredibly skilled at guiding me in the accessory department—choosing the color/style of suspenders/ties that would match, but also distinguish the groom vs. groomsmen vs. fathers. He also worked a miracle the morning of the wedding, running out to a tailor he knew nearby our home when my dad’s tux (who came in from out of town shortly before the wedding) was too tight.
    You can’t go wrong with M. Stein!

Sent on 01/16/2016

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Jennifer thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help ease the stress during your wedding planning & help the gentlemen in the party look stunning! Congrats on your marriage!

Tracy · Married on 08/01/2015

Last summer my daughter and her husband used M Stein for their wedding. My son was in the wedding, and he and everyone else loved the tuxes. So recently I called them when my son needed a tux for Prom. They have access to an incredible inventory of the most up-to date styles. They are extremely knowledgeable about their products, and helpful with making choices. They come to you to take measurements, and the tux is delivered to you. The vest we selected was not as fitted as the suit, so we needed to get something else. Ginny had several other suggestions and went out of her way to ensure we got other choices that worked. Darryl and Ginny are great. I would not hesitate to use them for a wedding or any occasion requiring a tux.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Easy to work with professionals with great enthusiasm and suggestions. All attire brought to you and picked up. Both Ginny and Daryl are excellent. Worth the value for peace of mind!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Thank you for the great review!

MStein came to our house for an initial consultation, to allow our groom to try on samples, to delivery our tuxedos and to pick them up. They even delievered an extra set of shoes after we determined they didn't fit. Their prices were comparable to other local tux shops, especially when you factor in delivery. Completely satisfied with our experience!

Sent on 07/21/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2015

The entire team and our experience with M. Stein has been exceptional. From the moment we met Darryl, we knew we were in good hands. He met with us at our apartment (which was an unbelievable added bonus, considering all the craziness that comes with wedding planning), catalogs in hand, ready to discuss the ideas that we had about the groom and groomsmen tuxes. He was totally honest and offered much advice/suggestions to assist us in our planning of style, colors, etc.

The number one quality about Darryl (and Ginny and team) is that he is incredibly accommodating, and I mean incredibly! He even met one of the groomsmen on the side of a highway to get him measured for the tuxes, since the measurements needed to get in and it was the only common time they could find to meet! One of the best parts of our experience is that not only did Darryl drop off and pick up the tuxes at our hotel, but he also came to the hotel so that all the groomsmen and dads could try on the tuxes in front of him so that he could easily see any changes that needed to be made; they guaranteed a turn around time by Saturday morning of the wedding. Overall, it was a pleasure to work with Darryl and team and we would recommend them ten times over!

Sent on 07/21/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Jamie, thank you for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you & Tyler. So happy we could take some of the wedding stress away for you both. Congrats!

Joe · Married on 07/11/2015

Great service, on time. Came out to me no matter how far I was, quick turnaround on items needed.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kate · Married on 07/11/2015

M Stein made renting tuxedos for our wedding a breeze. We chose them because of the services they offered, they came to the house to meet with the groom and get him measured. They brought sample suits to the house for him to try and see which one he liked the best. They did the same for our entire wedding party plus a few guests. They even offered to ship tuxes to some of our wedding party members coming from several states away -although in the end we did not need to use that part of their service.

We had a few where people's shapes changed or where our overseas attendee had gotten confused on measurements. M Stein had new tuxes to us in plenty of time for people to try them on and be ready for the wedding. The best part was they came and picked up all the tuxes after the wedding at our Sunday brunch -saving us having to drive somewhere to return them when we were all tired.

The tuxes were excellent, the shirts were designed to wick moisture away, which for an event like ours where people are being photographed was a necessity, as well as keeping people cool on a hot summer day. The tuxes were well cut and fitted well. We have received numerous comments on how well everyone looked in their tuxes and is if the tuxes were made for each person and child who used one at the event.

I would definitely recommend this service again and we know where we will be going should we ever need to rent a tux. Thank you M. Stein & Company Tuxedos for making this part of our wedding so easy, relaxing and fun.

Sent on 07/25/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Kate, thank you for your rave review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Richard!

julie · Married on 07/07/2015

M Stein is the best tuxedo company around. They are so quick to respond, they have the best inventory and they really know what they are doing. Plu,s they are super nice. I can't say enough good things about M Stein, Daryl and Ginny. We are so fortunate to have them around. This is our third time working with M Stein and it won't be our last. Everything was perfect each time we worked with them. I can't say that about other companies in the area. What an amazing group.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Amazing vendor, dropped off and picked up my tux. Even came to my house and did my fitting. Didn't have to go out of my way for anything at all!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Thanks for the great review!

One of our favorite vendors from our wedding. Darryl and Ginny were great to work with and the whole process was so easy. Communication was great which we really appreciated. Very helpful with suggestions and any questions you may have. I would suggest them to anyone! Only issue we had were a lot of the guys didn't fit a few days before but all got fixed the night before and worked out fine. Again, they communicated with us 24-7 and were completely at our service to make sure we were not stressed. Stayed to make sure everything fit before they left us at our rehearsal dinner and we really appreciate everything they did for us!

Sent on 09/10/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the great review! Although we make every effort to avoid sizing problems, when members submit their measurements to us we have to go with what we are given. Glad we could help by delivering early so everyone could try on & get new sizes for those who were measured elsewhere incorrectly. So happy to help make all the guys look great on your wedding day & ease your stress. Congrats!

Jeff · event on 05/30/2015

Home delivery and pick up was spot on and the Tux looked great and fit perfectly.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Thanks for the great review!

After 5 weddings, this rental was a new experience for me. Living in NY, the bride and Groom in VA, with this wedding in MD rental logistics did not seem easy. Looking for a rental in the town of the wedding, I can across your service. After calling and talking with Ginny it seemed too easy, I was hesitant, but couldn't seem to find a better solution.
    True to her word, Ginny made it so simple. The garment was delivered to my motel; it's condition and fit was perfect. After the affair, I returned it to the front desk. It could not have been more simple and convenient. I am "almost" sorry that this was my last child to marry or that I didn't realize that this service was available a lot sooner.

Sent on 05/26/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Tom, thank you for the great review! Glad we could make it easy for you and take the stress off of you for your attire as Father of the Bride. Congratulations on your daughter's marriage!

Linda · event on 05/23/2015

We Ordered the tux from Australia forms function we were attending in Washington and the tux was delivered promptly and the exact fit. It was all so well done. Thank you.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Marianne · Married on 05/23/2015

M. Stein was very responsive, flexible, and prompt with delivery and pick up.

Sent on 06/03/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Marianne, thanks for the great review!

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos provided excellent service for my wife and I. We were married in May 2015. They are very friendly people to work with and knowledgeable of their products. I would gladly refer them to a friend or family member.

Sent on 05/18/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the great review!!
  • User5100772 · event on 05/15/2015

This was the best place to rent a tux!

Pamela · event on 05/10/2015

My son forgot to pick up his tux at school and they actually delivered it to my front door! So easy and convenient .. no worries at all!

Michelle · event on 05/10/2015

Could not have been better! Loved the school connection. Very accommodating for votech students. I had reschedule 3 times.....they never skipped a beat. So understanding. Loved how you helped us pick the style and showed us a similar tux that was much less expensive. A good friend didn't use you and had problems at pick up and of course had return it the next week.I loved that my son could return it at school.

Sent on 05/28/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Michelle, thanks for the great review! Glad we could make it affordable & hassle free for you all!

Lois · event on 05/09/2015

They were very quick to respond to my initial email. They set up an an appointment to come out the very day I contacted them. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Erin · event on 05/09/2015

Fantastic service that fit into our busy lifestyle. They came out to our house at our convenience, my son was able to choose exactly what he wanted for a great price. The tux was delivered two days before the event and picked up two days afterward. Everything fit perfectly and looked great. We will definitely use M. Stein again.

Sent on 05/14/2015

• User5100470 · event on 05/09/2015

Went above and beyond to complete my son's order. Delivered & picked up items at my place of work. Thank you Ginny & Darrell.