M. Stein & Company Tuxedos Reviews

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 5
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 6
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 7

David · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing service from the moment I first spoke to Darryl. They come to your house, measure you, then they come back with your perfect suit!! The day before the wedding my brother had some changes that he wanted to do and they were amaziiiiingggg!! Brought back what we needed. No stress throughout the whole process, worth every penny! Highly highly recommended! You guys rock!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 13
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 14
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 15

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

M. Stein kicks butt! Darryl and Ginny are professionals! They get the job done and make sure everything is up to par. They went above and beyond for us and everyone looked amazing at our vow renewal. Thank you again! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 23
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 24
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 25

Dale · Married on 03/25/2017

Everything was perfect! Top notch! They were knowledgeable and personable. SO0o0o0o0o0o0o much better than Men's Warehouse! Also, they had competitive prices and they come to you. I would highly recommend and am coming back in the future!

Sent on 12/11/2017

M. Stein is just amazing! Darryl and Jennifer are so helpful and are very flexible! They came to our house to go over the colors and style options helping guide us with what will go best with the look we wanted! They helped make sure my groom stood out among the groomsmen but, still look cohesive! They came to measure all of the guys and even went to my Dad's work so he could get measured! Their customer service just can not be beat! My husband absolutely loved Darryl! They got along so well it definitely put him at ease! The day before the wedding we realized that we had a couple pieces for various guys that did not fit well and M. Stein came out the next day with the replacements! Everything was just perfect! The best part is they came and picked up the tuxes so we didn't have to return them! Thank you so much, M. Stein!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sandra · Married on 11/26/2016

Darryl and Ginny were great to work with! What a great convenience to have the tuxes delivered to our home and picked up from the hotel the day after the wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Tim · Married on 11/05/2016

M. Stein & Company gave us the peak in professionalism and service. Their service made the tuxedo part of our wedding planning an easy, stress free and delightful experience. To arrive at your home, walk through the options, deliver the goods and back it up, priceless. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. I have never filled out a survey, but had to in this case.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2016

M. Stein is the perfect choice for your wedding or formal needs! I used them for my wedding; Groom, 5 groomsmen and 2 Dad's.

I couldn't believe that they come to you for consult, samples, delivery and pick up!! I was blown away by their quality of service and attention to detail. They worked closely with us to make sure we had exactly what we needed, sizes and all. We had the guys try on their suits as they were delivered and there were a few measurement problems, but not to worry... we simply contacted M. Stein and they made sure those pieces were fixed and delivered to where we needed them.

They even helped us pull a prank on one of our groomsmen that couldn't make it to the fitting... they delivered an EXTRA large suit and it was hilarious watching him look so confused and panic on his face! He really thought he gave them the wrong measurements and that it was his fault lol!

Amazing services and amazing family to work with! Thank you Daryl and Ginny!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Erin · Married on 10/14/2016

Ginny and Daryl were amazing to work with throughout the process. They both made the entire thing easy and comfortable, even with last minute adjustments. We both thought there was a vest included in the try-on, but did not arrive when the tux was dropped off. Ginny was great on the phone and a vest arrived the next day, before we left for the beach for our wedding. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding beautiful!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I loved working with M. Stein for our wedding suits. They came to us to measure and were always on time, which took some stress out of the whole wedding planning process. We ended up being delivered tuxedos instead of suits for the groomsmen on the big day, which was the only glitch. But the guys looked fabulous and we would use M. Stein again!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

SO AMAZING! Super friendly and extremely accommodating! I love that he came to my house for all measurements, drop-off, and pick-up. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful with color schemes. Love, love, love. Would use him again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

roscoe · Married on 09/24/2016

go for it they are the best
    we love there service

Sent on 11/18/2016

L · Married on 09/10/2016

Professional, knowledgeable, and dependable! They go out of their way to make you happy and relaxed!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Mina · Married on 09/05/2016

Best of the best! They have been my favorite vendor amongst all our vendors and this is coming from a bride! Given how busy all couples are during wedding planning, tuxedos are one thing you can automatically check off from your list because it's guaranteed that it will be taken care of and they will make sure that you will be pleased. They are very flexible; they work with your schedule. Both Ginny an Darryl are so patient, friendly and professional individuals. Despite a loss in their close family, Darryl showed up with a big smile on his face and he got the job done. I mean who does that? Ginny is such a delight to work with and as a person too. They really care about their clients and you can definitely tell. They offer many choices, you name it, they have it and they give you their honest opinion. They are reasonably priced and if you rent, your rental cost can be counted toward a purchase later on. They are wonderful people and they take pride in their work. We feel so lucky we found them. Do yourself a favor and just give them a call. You will not regret it. We already miss them.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Excellent all around. Personal at-home discussions, fittings, finalizing customizations for their rentals, and overall quality of judgment and product were fantastic. I cannot say enough about how comforting it was to have Darryl and Ginny as part of our team, it made everything that much easier, and better looking!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with M. Stein was great! I met them at a bridal show in the Kentlands and the gentleman there sold me on their tux's. The ability to customize anything and the personable experience was why we chose to go with them. Everything down to the first meeting at the house, to them dropping off / and picking up the tux's was timely and effortless on our end. They made the process seemless which was very much appreciated. Anytime I communicated to Ginny through email or cell phone I would have a response back the same day! I would absolutely used them again.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

M. Stein provided tuxedo's for my husband, his guys and our dads for our wedding. We actually won a prize package which included our father's and my husband's tux free of charge which helped us tremendously and they didn't treat us like any less of a customer for that discount! I was super happy with the customer service Daryl and Ginny provided, Ginny was always super helpful via email and responded quite quickly and meeting with Daryl was pleasant each time and he always arrived with a big smile on his face and definitely treated us as important customers. All of the tux's fit wonderful even for members of our bridal party that weren't fitted by M stein . I had switched tie colors for my dad's tux a few days before the wedding because the one provided didn't quite match my step mom's dress but they were totally fine with it and had it to us before the wedding, the only other issue we had was a broken strap on a groomsmen suspenders but that was easily fixed as well, they provided a new pair of suspender's for him the day of the wedding. Daryl and Ginny really go out of their way to provide excellent customer service by doing things like congratulating their couples via facebook, free delivery and pickup of the tux's etc. I highly recommend them to anyone local looking for their guys to look extra sharp!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Michael · Married on 07/23/2016

I used Mark Stein as an alternative to the big chain stores like Men's Wearhosue or Jos. A. Banks and they delivered. Everything from the beginning inquiry to the pick up of the suits after the wedding was top notch quality customer service. My expectations were blown away as they were extremely responsive and attentive to the needs of not only myself but my groomsmen and the fathers of both the bridge and groom. If we needed to change out a piece because somebody lost weight, they had that piece almost within hours. The styles and selections were endless to choose from and they walk you through your personal style(s) and what you think you want to find the best fit for you and your wallet. Everyone's tux fit like a glove and everyone looked like they belonged on the cover of GQ Magazine. The staff are amazing and I would definitely recommend Mark Stein to ANYBODY who needs a tux or suit for any occasion.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Robert · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Darly and Ginny at M Stein tuxedo on two occasions. They were a pleasure to work with for my wedding and go above and beyond to accommodate to me and my groomsmen. Daryl was great about coming to us when it was convenient. I would highly recommend their serice if you are looking for a more customized tuxedo experience.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Tarsha · Married on 07/09/2016

I cant enough great things about Jenny and Darryl. I enjoyed every minute of working with them. They were so flexible, caring, helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and just all around good folk who do great business! They were such a huge help to my husband and me during our time with them. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Michele · Married on 06/19/2016

We were beyond impressed with the service this company provided. They went so far our of their way to make sure things were as convenient for us as possible and to make our experience was completely hassle-free. Our situation was a little unique in that we moved up our wedding date by several months after my husband was in an accident. They came to the hospital to measure him for a suit and then delivered it right to our house. They were so friendly and responsive throughout the entire process, not to mention flexible. The date for our wedding was a bit up in the air for a while, but they held the suit for us and delivered it right when we needed it. The Monday following our wedding, they were here to pick it up. We couldn't recommend them more highly and can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/13/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Michele, thank you so much for the glowing review. We were so very happy to be a part of your wedding to Joshua. We look forward to when we can help you have that dream wedding/reception when he's able. Congrats!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

What an amazing experience from start to finish. They made everything so easy and the groom and groomsman looked so well dressed in their perfectly fitted tuxes! Highly recommend them!! Very easy to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Such a wonderful experience with M.stein! Weddings are stressful enough with all the details and planning but M.Stein really alleviated a big part of it with their quick response, convienent measurement/drop off/pick up delivery systems and overall helpfulness. Would recommend these professionals to everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Colleen · event on 05/13/2016

It was such a pleasure working with you all! It was so easy to pick up and drop off my son's tux at his high school AND it benefited the music department!

Sent on 05/20/2016

N · Married on 05/13/2016

EXCELLENT customer service! We used them for Prom and my son's tux was just a bit small so they hand delivered to our house at 9:30 at night, another size for him to try that worked better. You don't find customer service like this anymore! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2016

This company is definitely top notch! My husband wanted anything that didn't require a bunch of trips to the clothing store and when we were referred to this company it was a convenient option. It wasn't until we started working with Darryl and Ginny that we realized how customer service oriented these folks really were! The whole process was seamless and easy! All the guys looked absolutely amazing on our wedding day and it wouldn't of happened without Darryl & Ginny! Thank you for helping to make everything look perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2016