M. Stein & Company Tuxedos Reviews

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 6
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2019

Attention to detail, not your average "rental"

We are so happy we went with M Stein Tuxedos. Unlike a few other "big box" locations we looked at, they had such a large selection of options. The best part was we were able to select 3 of the ones we thought we liked, and were able to get them in to try on - at the same time they ordered all of the accessories so we could match our tie colors to the bridesmaids dresses. As we got closer to our wedding they were very helpful in swapping out some sizes that had changed. Even the night before the wedding on of the out of town groomsmen weren't able to try on his tux until later, and they had no problem getting us the correct size first thing in the morning. The pickup process was very easy. If you want the equivalent of a custom suit this is the place to go with! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 16
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 17
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 18
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 19

Rosemarie · Married on 06/02/2018

M. Stein was absolutely great! The process was so painless and Darryl and Ginny were always friendly and helpful. We had what we wanted pretty much planned out, but Darryl still had plenty of advice and guidance to offer when he came out for our initial meeting/measurement. We fully recommend working with M. Stein! Can't beat the price or the service.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was exceptional and very convenient. Ginny and Daryl were the best and provided top-notch customer service. Highly recommend & would use again!

Sent on 06/20/2018

James · Married on 05/19/2018

Having all my groomsmen coming from different states was a challenge. M Stein was able to deliver all the tuxedos to our hotel this way there was no chance one of the groomsmen could forget anything at home. Anything that needed to be adjusted was promptly brought to the hotel early on the day of the wedding. Everyone looked great in great quality tuxedos.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kevin · Married on 05/19/2018

Great company! They made it such a fun and painless process. Looking forward to utilizing them again for future events. Highly recommend! All the groomsman appreciated the ease, quality of clothing, and overall process (or lack thereof!).

Sent on 07/03/2018
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 20

Dan · event on 05/04/2018

M. Stein partnered with our school on a fundraiser for our high school music department. My son had his measurements taken and, of course, we waited until the last minute to place our order online. When I called the following day to confirm the order and that we got it in on time, they assured me that it was no problem. My son was measured at a 42/43 and since they didn’t have a 42 in his first choice, they said the 43 regular should be fine. My son picked the tux up on Thursday but, with baseball games and tests, didn’t have a chance to try it on until a few hours before prom. It was too big. The shirt cuffs were at his knuckles and the jacket looked a little baggy. I figured it was too late to do anything but, I called anyway. No one answered so, I left a message. They called me back within 20 minutes and said they could bring a smaller shirt and several jackets for him to try on! I could not believe it. They were at my house within 30 minutes with a shirt that fit and 3 jackets for him to try on. He picked one out and was so much happier. This level of customer service is a rare thing to find. Thank you.

Sent on 05/05/2018

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Dan, thank you for the wonderful review. We're very happy we could get your son the best fit possible. Hope he enjoys the Prom tonight!
  • Eviee

Evelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

We got tuxedos rentals for the groom and his wedding party and we are very happy with the services we got from M. Stein Tuxedos! Darryl and Ginny were always responsive, friendly and professional! 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2018

Darryl and Jenni from M. Stein & Company Tuxedos were an absolutely amazing team. M. Stein was able to cloth our groomsmen for both events within in budget. My husband and I were having both an international destination wedding for 50 of our closest family and friends and a local wedding celebration 250 guests that were one week apart from one another. M. Stein was able to coordinate with my groomsmen to make sure that their different looks would be available before departure for one event and then upon return for the other event. One of the things we loved most was their service included coming to you for fits, deliveries, and pickups, this elevated so much stress in the planning process.
    We would GLADLY use them for all our formal tuxedo needs, without hesitation. Thank you again for having all the guys looking like they stepped out of a GQ magazine.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 27
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 28
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 29

Kelsey · Married on 12/16/2017

We LOVED working with M.Stein! We had never heard of them until we went to a bridal expo, and when we were at the bridal expo, we connected with them right away. The hardest part about wedding planning is setting up times to go meet with all your vendors, but it is a lot easier when they come to you, which is what M.Stein does. They came to us multiple times to pick out tuxes, go over final decisions, and to see the tuxes in person before our big day. When I saw the tuxes in person and wanted to change some things up, that wasn't a problem for them. Then before the wedding they deliver the tuxues to whatever locations the grooms and groomsmen are staying in (our groomsmen were split between 2 locations and they had no problem going to each one). Then after the wedding, they go back to the locations and pick them up for you! It was hassle free, and was one less thing to stress about leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

M. Stein is amazing and I don't know how this business model hasn't caught on more places!

He came to our house for an initial consultation bringing his big books full of design ideas. Came a second time to measure me (and my guys if they were available) and then brought sample tuxes to my house to see how they looked. The tuxes were all delivered to the venue 2 days before the wedding. When one of my guys had an issue with his tux, it was taken care of same day. We were able to leave the tuxedos at the venue and he picked them all up. My guys were spread all over the eastern seaboard and he had no problem making sure to get their sizes and payment information, taking care of it all behind the scenes without worrying us at all.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Phoebe · Married on 12/10/2017

These guys are great! Outstanding communication, awesome, easy and super convienient service! Really helped relieve the stress that a wedding can put on you. Being a woman opting to wear a men's cut suit I was concerned about how the suit would fit; all of this was taken into consideration during the fitting and was not an issue at all! People even asked if I had the suit specially taylored because it fit so well!! Super friendly, very professional. And being able to do the fitting in my home was definitely an added bonus!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Harry · Married on 11/18/2017

Darryl and Gina were terrific. Very flexible and made everything easy on me.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Krystal · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with! They were so flexible and came to me to have my guys try on their suits! They also came to the hotel the next day to pick up the finished suits! Such wonderful people to work with!!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Colin · Married on 11/04/2017

The night before my wedding, we discovered one of my groomsman's jackets was the wrong size (due to the groomsman own miss-measuring) and they delivered a new jacket early the next morning, driving it from Pennsylvania. Very good service.

Bryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Tuxedos that feel like something you own, not rent. Unparalleled service to your door. Stress free. Competitive pricing for quality.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/31/2017

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos provided outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend their company and services to anyone looking for tuxedo or evening wear rentals (even purchases too) for any formal event. They provided complete tuxedo rentals for our entire wedding party on the Groom's side. Their prices are very reasonable. They were prompt in responding to calls/emails and were always courteous. For our first initial appointment, and every one after, they came to us. This made the entire process hassle-free, which with a hectic wedding schedule and 2 FT jobs, alieved a lot of stress. They were on time, insightful, had a large selection to chose from, provided additional pertinent information and answered all our questions. Their tuxedo fittings were thorough, but quick and painless. They constantly provided updates and followed up with us, verifying any item ordered was correct. The tuxedo drop-off and pick-up schedules were super easy and flexible. Overall, M. Stein & Company Tuxedos are a phenomenal company to work with, providing top-of-the-line products and services. They are willing to go above and beyond to make your special event a memorable one.

Sent on 01/03/2018

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Natalie, thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to work with you for your Halloween wedding. Congratulations on your marriage!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

This is the best kind of company to work with. They come to you and work with your schedule. They Deliver to your front doorstep and pickup rentals from your door step too!. Out of all the vendors I used for my wedding... m stein was by far the easiest to work with. 5 stars

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • W.R. · Married on 10/01/2017

Ginny and Darryl are very easy to work with, very helpful and accommodating. It was an absolute pleasure to get my tux, and tuxes for 3 groomsmen, father-in-law's, and for a 5yo & a 3yo Jr groomsmens.

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 30

Peta · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved the In home service they provided and the suit options. For the wedding, they provided 2 vest choices to choose from without my knowledge so it was easy to pick what i wanted for my groomsmen. We had a small snafu on the night before the wedding but we sent a message before midnight and was able to get the correct sizing on the morning of the wedding. Overall, the price was well worth it for the quality of service.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Drew · Married on 09/16/2017

The best place to get morning suits or tuxes!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 31

Cameron · Married on 09/15/2017

Best experience by far !! So accommodating by doing a consultation at our home and then all we did was have a cookout with everyone else at another date and they came by again for everyone ! Made everything so easy!

Beatrice · Married on 09/03/2017

M Stein met all our needs and provided helpful suggestions. I would use them again. My son has a prom coming next year and M Stein is my 1st choice. My husband loved the fact that he didn't have to ride all over the place to try on tuxes because M Stein comes to you. They are at your service.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Shanita · Married on 06/24/2017

Service was beyond excellent was very convenient we used the tuxedo services for our Vow renewal The consultant Came to our home.Was very helpful with selecting the design Delivered the tux to our home and went out of their way to bring the shoes to a different location then picked up the tux when the event was done which Brought a great piece of mine for our special day we would definitely recommend this company And we would Definitely use Them again.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 32

Martha · Married on 06/17/2017

I would highly recommend M.Stein company to provide any needs you might have for your special event!!!