M&S Mobile Productions Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Lynn R. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Event

I was very pleased with the services provided by M&S Mobile productions. They provided lighting for our wedding. They were very precise and professional and was very flexible when responding to my requests. I would definitely use them again.
    Jamie Married on 12/08/2018

Professional, attentive and fun!

Wonderful, professional and attentive! Mike was the best and my wedding was perfect!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Y. Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!

Mike created a lively and fun atmosphere for all of my wedding guests! He kept the music going and made sure that all wedding events were announced and on schedule. He was also extremely accommodating to all of my requests/changes no matter how last minute! The photobooth, custom monagram, uplighting and DJ services were all flawlessly executed. I highly recommend M&S mobile productions for all your entertainment needs!!!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 09/15/2018
    Mike was awsome. He played music that we want and also when we requested something he had it. GREAT customer service. Eye to contact. He made sure everything was right for my daughter's wedding. He was also on time.
    Samantha Married on 04/22/2018
    We loved our DJ, Mike is awesome. We had the best night dancing away with our friends and family. He knew exactly what we wanted to hear and made it comfortable and enjoyable for every single person! We most definitely give him the highest of recommendations! Thank you Mike for a memorable night!

Samantha and Matthew Marksberry
    Suzanne Married on 03/24/2018
    We chose Mike with M&S MOBILE because we had recently attended a wedding that he was the DJ and I told my husband that is who I wanted for our daughters wedding. When we called and met Mike he immediately sets you at ease. He answers all your questions and provides more helpful info. that I had not even thought about. He also has a timeline from beginning of wedding to the last dance and that aspect was wonderful and I know helped everything run perfect. We had DJ Phil who was awesome and kept everyone out on dance floor from age 3 (nephew) to age 82(grandmother of bride) and everyone else in between. Super nice guy who fantastic at his job and it shows. Going with M&S MOBILE was best decision ever and highly recommend as they gave Kolby and Paige a night they will never forget!!
    Kathy Married on 03/10/2018
    Wow! DJ Mike Stevens did a great job at our daughter’s wedding. Our guests absolutely loved him. From beginning to end, he made the process easy. And at the reception, the sound system was great, the music was fun, and he did a great job keeping the crowd energized and engaged. Thanks Mike!
    Allison Married on 02/24/2018
    I absolutely loved my experience with Mike at M&S Mobile Productions. We used their photo booth services and our guests had a ball! There were a ton of props, the booth was amazing quality, and the back drop is exactly what we expected. I couldn't have asked for a better custom image for our printed images also! Highly recommended!
    Karen Married on 02/20/2018
    Mike was a delight to work with! He was always very responsive & so polite. He was extremely helpful & organized. He did a fantastic job with our daughter's wedding, from start to sparkler send off finish! Thanks Mike!
    Karen & Giovanni
    Aiken SC
    Marissa Married on 02/16/2018
    Mike Stephens was our DJ from M&S Mobile Productions and he was SPECTACULAR! He traveled from Augusta, GA to Simpsoncille, SC for our big day and boy was he worth it. He kept the party going from beginning til end. He was spot on with music and really could adapt to the direction of the party. Wonderful. Perfect. Spectacular. Thank you, Mike!
    Kristina Married on 10/28/2017

Used for a wedding

Absolutely amazing job! Phil was fabulous! Very quick with responses during the whole process from time we booked till the end of the wedding. The photo booth is a must! definitely made the reception!
    April Married on 10/21/2017
    Mike and Brandon did a fantastic job at our wedding! Mike was very responsive any time that I emailed him and they both did a great job with being flexible and accepting changes/last minute requests. Brandon was our DJ and we had a blast dancing all night long to the music! They also provided uplighting in the venue which was really nice. The amount they charge is pretty much the going rate for a GOOD DJ. I would definitely use them again!