M&M Productions Reviews

115 | Oklahoma City, OK

115 Reviews for M&M Productions

Taira · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Super processional

Met with Devon and he was super nice, very helpful and totally put me at ease.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kay · Married on 09/21/2019

11/10 Would Highly Recommend Again

My husband and I had the wonderful opportunity to have Devin for our DJ at our wedding on 9/21. He is super easy to work with and he is really nice. My favorite part about having Devin as our DJ was when my sister slightly changed the lyrics to "Fernando" by ABBA he played that song right after for dancing time. I have received many compliments about him from friends and family post wedding. Thank you for being so professional and patient with the both of us. You really made our day super special and if I had to do it all again, we'd book you. We would recommend, 11/10.

Sent on 10/06/2019

M&M Productions's reply:

Gosh...you make me blush! You two were so easy to work with and it was my pleasure to be a part of your forever memories.

Cris Paden · Married on 04/14/2019

Do Not Do Your Wedding w/out Devin

I worked with Devin Long and found him to be nothing but supportive, cooperative, flexible, and professional. Devin definitely knows his stuff and I can't express what a tremendous asset he was to our wedding. Music is such a huge part of it and we threw about every genre you could imagine at him and he handled it perfectly, in addition to emcee duties. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Addi

Addi · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic!

M&M helped make our wedding so incredibly fun! Everyone was on the dance floor for hours!

I do wish I would have known that we couldn't do ceremony music outside if there was even one sprinkle of rain, but they made up for it later with a special dance.

I am SO GLAD M&M Productions was there to make our wedding the amazing day that it was!

Sent on 04/22/2019

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Addi. I was really disappointed about not being able to do the ceremony sound as I knew how much that song meant to you. I'm glad we were able to get it in later and celebrate with your guests. Best wishes!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 12/15/2018

Best choice you could make!

A DJ could either MAKE or BREAK your event... especially your wedding. M&M Productions definitely MADE my wedding day! I can’t say enough good things about Devin Long and this company! So professional and know exactly what to do and how to do it! So very easy to work with too. Devin seriously put my worries to ease about everything. He gave great advice I needed, had every song correct down to the second for my ceremony, and was so friendly and professional! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would recommend M&M Productions to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019

M&M Productions's reply:

Abby, you are one of the sweetest people I have had the chance to work with. You made it easy with your preparation. We wish nothing but the best for you and Brody!

Jordan Glasgow · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

M&M was amazing! From setting up a consult via phone or in person, to making sure he knew exactly what I wanted down to every detail it was perfect! They played all the music I wanted and announced events for me as well!

Sent on 12/30/2018

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jordan! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day and we wish nothing but the best for you two!
  • Neilee

Neilee · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Reception DJ

It was great to work with M&M Productions for my wedding reception. They were friendly, flexible, and very helpful. It was easy to input song suggestions with their online song library. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2018

KATIE · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you to M&M Productions for making our wedding go so smoothly! J Farris was an absolute professional. It was such a relief to not have to worry about the timeline of events... J kept us on track! if you're on the fence about hiring a DJ, let me make it easy for you - go with this company! The music really sets the tone for the wedding and having a professional team behind you to help make the night memorable and fun was key for us. Thank you M&M Productions for being a part of the happiest day of our lives so far!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Katelynn · Married on 07/02/2017

Devin really listens to what you want and makes sure it happens. Our guests loved the music, as did we, and we cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Hey Katelynn,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! I'm so glad you and your guests had a great time. We wish you the best!

Maureen · Married on 04/22/2017

We found Devin Long of M&M productions at a bridal show he was MC'ing and were extremely impressed so we booked him and are so thankful that we did so! Many of our vendors we had booked also voiced how great a DJ he is to work with once we shared all the info of who would be a part of our big day. Devin is extremely quick to respond, friendly, extremely professional, organized, and makes sure to sit down and get you organized on what exactly you want and sets a timeline with you (if it hasn't been done yet). Being able to pay online through his website was really convenient and secure (ease of payment was a bigger deal than I would have thought at the beginning of wedding planning).

We only had a wedding coordinator through the reception site we used and Devin stepped up to make sure everyone was on the same page - he helped us decide the flow of events/timing for the night which really helped. The music selection was amazing and perfectly suited our taste (a touch of top 40s plus a lot of older stuff). We had so many compliments on our music and he really played toward the crowd. Our guests danced the night away and Devin helped that happen. M&M Productions made our wedding day so much more relaxed and was worth every single penny. I researched a lot of DJs and am so happy we picked Devin!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Cate · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding planner suggested that we use M&M productions! They did not disappoint. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ. :)

Sent on 04/27/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Cate, we appreciate the review. We had a great time serving you and your guests. We wish you two the best!

mason and kristie · Married on 04/07/2017

I know that getting married can be a big expense. And even tho the cost was a little steep, experience is key! Taking the lead from our vendor, Southwind, it was apparent that your company was who we wanted to go with...hands down. Knowing that you had worked with that venue multiple of times was all we needed to hear. Southwind doesn't do anything halfway. Without a DJ, our wedding reception would have been a dud. You have a very important job, I personally couldn't handle the stress! lol. You are the one who brings life to the party. You listened, you observed, and then you delivered!

I liked what you said in our meeting. You get the feel for a client, and then put what DJ you think best lines up with what that client is looking for. Devin, when we left it up to you to pick that "third" song, you nailed it!!! Southern Sunday In The South by Shenandoah was us to a "T"!!! It almost makes me tear up...our wedding day was perfect, and you played a big part in that..thank you!

So glad you chose to DJ our wedding. Hope we can use you again in creating sweet memories.

Mason and Kristie Dunn ~

Sent on 05/04/2017

Rachael · Married on 02/04/2017

Devin, Chad and I are so thankful for you intentionality in our conversation prior to the wedding and the outstanding job you did our wedding night. We have talked time and time again about how you are the reason our reception turned out the way it did, perfect. We know it took work to get everyone on the dance floor but you pulled it off. Friends and family have commented that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and we contribute that to you! Thank you so much, we will be recommending you to everyone we know getting married.

Sent on 02/21/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Rachael, it was such a pleasure to be involved with your wedding and life, even if just for a moment. You and Chad are so kind and genuine. Thanks for the amazing review and I truly wish you two the best in everything you do!

Mekele · Married on 12/30/2016

We had the best party with many thanks to M&M Productions! They were very helpful and organized throughout our planning process and helped us to choose just the right songs for our reception. We wanted it to be a night of dancing with everyone on the dance floor all night long and Devin helped us to achieve just that!

Sent on 04/27/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great review Mekele. We wish you and Jack the best in all you do.

Riley · Married on 12/02/2016

I worked with Devin Long and cannot praise him enough for keeping the energy up and making sure EVERYONE was on the dance floor during our reception. He was professional and made suggestions when asked, but wasn't pushy at all. We had a blast and so did our guests!

Sent on 04/28/2017

josh · Married on 11/05/2016

It was an overall great experience. Devin did an excellent job communicating with us and he accomplished the tough task of playing no line dances as I requested before hand.

Sent on 11/09/2016

jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

Our goal was to have a party during which everyone got on the dance floor, and our DJ made sure that happened!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Everything was great. Our DJ was Marquis and he was amazing. My only complaint is that we originally met with Devin and he was going to be our DJ for our day, but when we arrived at our venue we had a different DJ. I'm not sure what went wrong, no one contacted us about that change. Marquis was absolutely great and what went wrong was not his fault, I think it was the lack of communication. We had specific songs for the bridal party processional and bride processional, I'm not sure if Marquis was informed of how that was supposed to go so I was sort of disappointed there. Just because I was walking down the aisle to a song thats really special to us and it only got played for a few seconds. But like I said, Marquis was awesome and I'll always recommend him to anyone needing a DJ! Just that minor lack of communication on someones part was the only complaint.

Sent on 11/17/2016

M&M Productions's reply:

Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm glad Marquis did a great job for you all. He said it was a great party. Please forgive me if I didn't communicate that I personally wasn't going to be the DJ that night. Being that we are a multi DJ company I will do better with explaining that down the road.

We wish you the best!

Devin

Celeste · Married on 10/22/2016

Knew the audience and how to keep them on the dance floor! The sound of the music was wonderful! Very professional.

Sent on 11/09/2016

David · Married on 10/21/2016

M&M Productions did a great job with our wedding! They were flexible and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/08/2016

jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

M&M productions was awesome. We used their DJ service for our October wedding at Plenty Mercantile and the music was perfect.
    Our reception was smooth and our reception had great energy.
    Everyone from the guests, to even our bartender told us the playlist they curated for our wedding was the best they've heard at a wedding. People were dancing all night -- AND we had karoke!! I wasn't sure how that was going to work out, but our guests ended up LOVING IT! I would recommend M&M Productions 100%.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2016

So much fun and easy to work with!! He helped the whole wedding and reception run smooth and on time! We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/10/2016

Devon at M&M Productions was FANTASTIC!!! I had been to a few weddings leading up to my own and can honestly say he blew all other DJs that I saw out of the water. He even had music playing before the ceremony when the wedding party was taking photos which made it even more fun. As soon as the ceremony was over he had music playing as the reception started and there wasn't a single song played that didn't have people on the dance floor. He played music that appealed to all ages, even our grandparents and all of our parents' friends were dancing which shocked us! He made the planning process super easy as well. I definitely recommend hiring Devon or any of the staff at M&M for your event!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Great response time and rates! The DJ at my wedding was awesome!!! Everyone had a great time and he played a lot of the music that we wanted!! We wanted to party atmosphere and that's what we got!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback Laura. Daniel had a great time serving you! We wish you the best!

Tori · Married on 08/06/2016

M&M Productions were awesome! They were so helpful with the music selection for our wedding! On our wedding day the DJ was awesome with music selection and picking up on what music got the crowd dancing during the reception! We were very satisfied and happy we chose them as our DJ for our big day!

Sent on 11/15/2016