M&M Productions Reviews

107 M&M Productions Reviews
  • Neilee

Neilee · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Reception DJ

It was great to work with M&M Productions for my wedding reception. They were friendly, flexible, and very helpful. It was easy to input song suggestions with their online song library. I definitely recommend them!

KATIE · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you to M&M Productions for making our wedding go so smoothly! J Farris was an absolute professional. It was such a relief to not have to worry about the timeline of events... J kept us on track! if you're on the fence about hiring a DJ, let me make it easy for you - go with this company! The music really sets the tone for the wedding and having a professional team behind you to help make the night memorable and fun was key for us. Thank you M&M Productions for being a part of the happiest day of our lives so far!

Katelynn · Married on 07/02/2017

Devin really listens to what you want and makes sure it happens. Our guests loved the music, as did we, and we cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 07/17/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Hey Katelynn, It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! I'm so glad you and your guests had a great time. We wish you the best!

Cate · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding planner suggested that we use M&M productions! They did not disappoint. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ. :)

Sent on 04/27/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Cate, we appreciate the review. We had a great time serving you and your guests. We wish you two the best!

mason and kristie · Married on 04/07/2017

I know that getting married can be a big expense. And even tho the cost was a little steep, experience is key! Taking the lead from our vendor, Southwind, it was apparent that your company was who we wanted to go with...hands down. Knowing that you had worked with that venue multiple of times was all we needed to hear. Southwind doesn't do anything halfway. Without a DJ, our wedding reception would have been a dud. You have a very important job, I personally couldn't handle the stress! lol. You are the one who brings life to the party. You listened, you observed, and then you delivered!

I liked what you said in our meeting. You get the feel for a client, and then put what DJ you think best lines up with what that client is looking for. Devin, when we left it up to you to pick that "third" song, you nailed it!!! Southern Sunday In The South by Shenandoah was us to a "T"!!! It almost makes me tear up...our wedding day was perfect, and you played a big part in that..thank you!

So glad you chose to DJ our wedding. Hope we can use you again in creating sweet memories.

Mason and Kristie Dunn ~

Rachael · Married on 02/04/2017

Devin, Chad and I are so thankful for you intentionality in our conversation prior to the wedding and the outstanding job you did our wedding night. We have talked time and time again about how you are the reason our reception turned out the way it did, perfect. We know it took work to get everyone on the dance floor but you pulled it off. Friends and family have commented that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and we contribute that to you! Thank you so much, we will be recommending you to everyone we know getting married.

Sent on 02/21/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Rachael, it was such a pleasure to be involved with your wedding and life, even if just for a moment. You and Chad are so kind and genuine. Thanks for the amazing review and I truly wish you two the best in everything you do!

Mekele · Married on 12/30/2016

We had the best party with many thanks to M&M Productions! They were very helpful and organized throughout our planning process and helped us to choose just the right songs for our reception. We wanted it to be a night of dancing with everyone on the dance floor all night long and Devin helped us to achieve just that!

Sent on 04/27/2017

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great review Mekele. We wish you and Jack the best in all you do.

Riley · Married on 12/02/2016

I worked with Devin Long and cannot praise him enough for keeping the energy up and making sure EVERYONE was on the dance floor during our reception. He was professional and made suggestions when asked, but wasn't pushy at all. We had a blast and so did our guests!

josh · Married on 11/05/2016

It was an overall great experience. Devin did an excellent job communicating with us and he accomplished the tough task of playing no line dances as I requested before hand.

jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

Our goal was to have a party during which everyone got on the dance floor, and our DJ made sure that happened!

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Everything was great. Our DJ was Marquis and he was amazing. My only complaint is that we originally met with Devin and he was going to be our DJ for our day, but when we arrived at our venue we had a different DJ. I'm not sure what went wrong, no one contacted us about that change. Marquis was absolutely great and what went wrong was not his fault, I think it was the lack of communication. We had specific songs for the bridal party processional and bride processional, I'm not sure if Marquis was informed of how that was supposed to go so I was sort of disappointed there. Just because I was walking down the aisle to a song thats really special to us and it only got played for a few seconds. But like I said, Marquis was awesome and I'll always recommend him to anyone needing a DJ! Just that minor lack of communication on someones part was the only complaint.

Sent on 11/17/2016

M&M Productions's reply:

Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm glad Marquis did a great job for you all. He said it was a great party. Please forgive me if I didn't communicate that I personally wasn't going to be the DJ that night. Being that we are a multi DJ company I will do better with explaining that down the road. We wish you the best! Devin

Celeste · Married on 10/22/2016

Knew the audience and how to keep them on the dance floor! The sound of the music was wonderful! Very professional.

David · Married on 10/21/2016

M&M Productions did a great job with our wedding! They were flexible and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any event.

jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

M&M productions was awesome. We used their DJ service for our October wedding at Plenty Mercantile and the music was perfect.
    Our reception was smooth and our reception had great energy.
    Everyone from the guests, to even our bartender told us the playlist they curated for our wedding was the best they've heard at a wedding. People were dancing all night -- AND we had karoke!! I wasn't sure how that was going to work out, but our guests ended up LOVING IT! I would recommend M&M Productions 100%.

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2016

So much fun and easy to work with!! He helped the whole wedding and reception run smooth and on time! We would recommend him to anyone!

Kate · Married on 09/10/2016

Devon at M&M Productions was FANTASTIC!!! I had been to a few weddings leading up to my own and can honestly say he blew all other DJs that I saw out of the water. He even had music playing before the ceremony when the wedding party was taking photos which made it even more fun. As soon as the ceremony was over he had music playing as the reception started and there wasn't a single song played that didn't have people on the dance floor. He played music that appealed to all ages, even our grandparents and all of our parents' friends were dancing which shocked us! He made the planning process super easy as well. I definitely recommend hiring Devon or any of the staff at M&M for your event!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Great response time and rates! The DJ at my wedding was awesome!!! Everyone had a great time and he played a lot of the music that we wanted!! We wanted to party atmosphere and that's what we got!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback Laura. Daniel had a great time serving you! We wish you the best!

Tori · Married on 08/06/2016

M&M Productions were awesome! They were so helpful with the music selection for our wedding! On our wedding day the DJ was awesome with music selection and picking up on what music got the crowd dancing during the reception! We were very satisfied and happy we chose them as our DJ for our big day!

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2016

M&M Productions was GREAT! The song choices, timing, lighting, accommodating nature, just excellent! They wanted to meet with us in person to get a idea of the kind of people we are and the feeling we wanted for our wedding, which was refreshing and enjoyable! They wanted to meet with us on the day of to go over timing for the event and see if we had any last minute changes. They we so professional and so nice to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/08/2016

M&M Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback Colleen! We loved when Nelson whipped out his guitar to sing to you. We wish you two the best!

Such a wonderful experience! They kept the party goin and had great song choices!

Alysia · Married on 11/27/2015

Devon was our DJ and he was amazing!! We weren't able to meet with him ahead of time because we lived two hours away from where we were getting married and I am a medical student and was really pressed for time but he was wonderful working with us over the phone and over email. He made sure all of our requests were implemented and he made sure everyone was on the dance floor and having fun! He also helped the reception timeline flow so I didn't have to worry about anything! It was everything I could have asked for! Highly recommend booking M&M as your DJ.

Sent on 12/06/2015

M&M Productions's reply:

Thank you so mush for having us Alysia! It was a good time for sure. We wish you two the best! Devin

April · Married on 09/18/2015

Best DJ!! Our guest loved the DJ and were up dancing all night! We had a blast! I would recommend and use M&M productions again for any event!!

Ciara · Married on 08/15/2015

Our DJ did awesome! Guests were up dancing all night long. It was a blast! Thank you m&m!

Sent on 08/26/2015

M&M Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! Best wishes!

Great DJ! I would recommend for any event!