10 Reviews for M & M Photography

10 M & M Photography Reviews

Working with M&M Photography is always wonderful! If you are looking for professionalism, quality, creativity, and fun, look no further! Always keeping classic photography in mind, they also offer fresh concepts and ideas to give you a truly customized experience and results that match your personal style (and budget!). They are very personable and make you feel comfortable from the first moment. Don't leave the printed memories of your special day up to chance, hire M&M Photography and rest easy and enjoy your day knowing they've got you covered!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love the quality and time spent with the family to work for the perfect shot. I will most definitely use the company for a 3rd time.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a small wedding, about 12 people in attendance & it was quite simple - just the ceremony & dinner. We had trouble finding photographers that would accommodate such a private event. M&M Photography worked with us to make sure we got what we needed. Intimate & candid moments captured to commemorate our special day & without an outrageous pricetag! They were professional, helpful & very friendly. It was a lovely experience.

Profile Picture Elle, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mary and Mike of M & M Photography were great! Mary worked with us over email to discover what we wanted out of our wedding photos. She was very patient with me and took everything I wanted in photos and made it happen. The day of the wedding, Mike and Mary were so helpful and fun! Our guests kept complimenting how great of a job they did and how hard they worked to get so many shots. We are very pleased with the end result and love our photos. I highly recommend M & M Photography.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photos! Wonderful people!
Had great ideas for the shoot. Did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that wants a professional with style!

Profile Picture Darcy, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael and Mary were completely professional and did a wonderful job helping us commemorate our big day despite some unkind weather. We could not be happier with their services and would not hesitate to use them again. We get compliments from everyone regarding both the quality of the photos taken and the end product (the wedding books and wall hangers). We will look back on the photos they provided to us for years to come. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did an excellent job with very affordable pricing! I would highly recommend. Great mix of different shots. Doesn't feel like they are putting you on display like other photographers. Guests were able to enjoy the party without a camera in their face every second, yet everything was captured on film! Laid back, yet extremely professional. I am very pleased with the outcome of my photos!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

M & M Photography made our wedding day! They were extremely helpful, professional, and our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommended! Pricing was very competitive and worth every penny. They truly made you feel like family, and were so friendly to all of our guests as well as the wedding party.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photographers. Husband & Wife who are amazingly great!!! They were friendly and great with all our guests. My guests all complimented me on how nice they were. They were not intrusive and made sure that we all enjoyed the wedding without being too "stiff" about it. I feel like they had fun & captured the moments that are the most important to get

Profile Picture Trish, 8/28/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had been serching for a photographer for a good amout of time. I still hadnt found one and had less then 2 months before my wedding then I found them and they were available!! It is a husband and wife!! Both very great to deal with! Price was amazing, and photos were amazing!!! Definately pleased with them all around! Looking back now I only wish I had asked them to take more pictures, they only cut back on the formals because I was soooooo hot!! I wish I would of sucked it up and let them take more because they took great pictures!!!

Profile Picture danielle, 8/21/10, 5 Reviews