M.Inés Photography Reviews

102 Reviews for M.Inés Photography

• Tania

Tania Q. · Married on 08/24/2019

Excepcional

El profesionalismo y su auténtica personalidad son la combinación perfecta para que su trabajo sea uno óptimo. Sin duda alguna, es una de las mejores en la industria. Hace sentir a sus clientes en plena confianza y más aun, sabe calmar las ansias de un día tan importante para nuestras vidas, pero tan lleno de nervios. La elijo siempre a ojos cerrados.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Valeru

Valeru D. · Married on 08/24/2019

La excelencia la distingue

Muy profesional y detallista en su trabajo, capturando los momentos mas especiales para uno y plasmándolos en una foto para recordarlos toda una vida.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jena C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Ohio wedding

Maydeline is absolutely amazing!! She is a dear friend, but for our wedding she was so professional and helpful. She is observant to her surroundings to always get the best shot! My vendors all spoke English and she had no problem communicating with them throughout the wedding day! Her work is so well-rounded and the end product is exceptional!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Peter

Peter G. · Married on 05/24/2019

Talented, Professional, Caring Photographer and Partner -- Without a Doubt, Highly Recommend for Wedding and Events

I am the groom who benefited from Ines' work. I wrote a review of Ines on my Instagram account, but also wanted to leave a review here. If you wish to see the IG review, please contact Ines and she will share it with you or gladly connect you with me.

Leveraging what I shared on social media, Ines was absolutely amazing -- and I mean that wholeheartedly! She is affordable, talented and a pleasure to work with.

We discovered Ines through our videographer. The original photographer we were considering was not following up with us timely. We constantly needed to reach out to him to get a response to follow up questions, etc. The interaction we had with Ines was completely different.

Ines always responded timely. We knew how busy she was because her social media reflected the many events and activities she was involved with. Yet, she always made herself available to answer our questions and plan out what we envisioned for the wedding. It was an additional pleasure to work with someone who was highly talented as a photographer (which you can tell from pictures and others in her portfolio), but also to work with someone who was (and still is) professional, kind, funny, and overall, felt invested in and connected to the success of our wedding.

We could not have asked for a better photographer and partner. We love Ines very much and hope to work with her again in the future for events or other activities, whether in Puerto Rico or elsewhere.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ana

Ana M. · Married on 05/06/2019

Life Changing!

I worked with Maydeline for a nude photo shoot I gave myself as a gift for my 40th Birthday. There are no words to express the amazingness I experienced working with her. She is so patient, sweet, and thoughtful. Her energy is gold and ker knowledge about how to get the best from you in pictures is outstanding. I will be forever grateful for her work and that I had the provilege of doing this session with her. Gracias, millones de gracias por siempre!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • F

Frances A. · Married on 05/04/2019

Fotos de Maternidad

Nuestra experiencia fue excelente. La calidad del trabajo, profesionalismo, puntualidad y amabilidad sobrepasó nuestras expectativas. Maydeline da la milla extra y nos hizo sentir súper cómodos para nuestra sesión de fotos “love story/maternidad”. Súper recomendada!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

Maydeline Became Part of the Family

From the very beginning Maydeline was so kind and communicative. She would randomly send messages saying how exited she was for our wedding and even send pictures of our venue if she was there for another event. She was so sweet in building a relationship with me that when we saw each other on my wedding day if felt like we knew each other for a long time. She was so patient, kind and detailed enough to capture everything on the shot list. Now 2 weeks after the wedding I have all my photos and they’re absolutely gorgeous. I can’t say thank you enough for all of her thoughtfulness and hard work.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lizvette R. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing professional and human being!

We are more than pleased with her work.
    100% recommended

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 10/05/2018

Maydeline is an amazing professional. As a colleague from the wedding industry she's always happy to collaborate in my projects with an energy and enthusiasm like no other. As a vendor for my clients, she's always eager to make the best day possible for them, and delivers her work/product as quickly as possible. Recommended 100%!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

I had the best experience with M. Inés photography. My boyfriend at the time had a "photo session" planned at the solitary tree in Salinas\Cayey. I later learned that an engagement session was the original plan. Maydeline is a fun and exploratory photographer with so much creativity and talent. She has a true love for photography and I think that is one of the main reasons our session went so well. She wasn't afraid to climb the mountain or face the hot weather to make our session perfect. I am extremely pleased with not only my experience with M. Inés Photography, but the quality of the photos as well. They are absolutely beautiful and I receive so many compliments on them. I recommend M. Inés Photography 100%. You will not regret the experience!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Eddie · Married on 09/15/2018

Maydeline was a very professional photographer. She took on the challenge of climbing a very steep mountain just to make our engagement session an unforgettable one. As soon as I approached her with the idea, she had no hesitation on saying yes. Once we reached the location she took charge of the session with outstanding professionalism. We put the session in her hands, and were not dissapointed at all with her job. She is full of ideas and creativity. She will be, with no doubt in our minds, our photographer for the big date. I highly recommend her service, the final product was unbelievable and for a very competitive price. Wish I could post pictures on here.

Sent on 12/13/2016

M.Inés Photography's reply:

Thank You Eddie. Yo encantada de poder ser testigo de este momento tan especial.

Edwin · Married on 08/19/2018

Recomiendo sus servicios a ojos cerrados.un trabajo de muy alta calidad.Las fotos de nuestra boda son un sueño creado por el lente de esta gran fotógrafa que siempre nos hizo sentir cómodos y complaciendo todos nuestros anhelos.un trato muy bueno no se le escapó ni un detalle y siempre estuvo en comunicación con nosotros dandonos updates.mi familia y yo quedamos super agradecidos con sus servicios.por eso la recomiendo.no se van a arrepentir

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2018

Excelente es poco!!! Muy profesional y comprometida con su trabajo, estoy tan satisfecha con su trabajo, no paro de ver tantas fotos hermosas que reviven momentos! Tiene atención al detalle y lo mejor de todo, "te deja ser" nos sentimos muy comodos y en confianza!! Siempre supe que seria ella!! Recomendada no se arrepentiran!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Al · Married on 08/11/2018

Por que no Inés? ¡God! Es la mejor decisión de nuestra vida. Mi esposo me decía, es que tenía que ser Ines siempre. Nos hizo sentir cómodos con nosotros, calmada, segura, cada palabra era como empoderarte para ese día. Disfrutamos desde el love story hasta el día de la boda. Realmente su carisma, ese no se que que te transmite, la seguridad, la pasión, el profesionalismo, el amor por lo que haxe, es más un sin fin de cualidades que describen a esta grandiosa chica ... Realmente desde el primer día que decidimos escogerla ya sabíamos que nos iba a encantar lo que hacía, pero realmente sobrepasó nuestra expectativa. Inés te queremos, te admiramos y que Dios siga bendiciéndote a donde quiera que vallas, eres grandiosa, excelente, ¡Eres la mejor! ❤️

Sent on 08/22/2018

K · Married on 07/28/2018

My daughters Qince photographs were done by Ines. The photos were absolutely gorgeous. She also did my 25th anniversary photos, which were amazing. Her photos are way beyond your vision! Have no doubt, she will capture your special occasion and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lillian · Married on 06/30/2018

I could not be happier with my choice in photographer for the most important day of our lives. Ines was absolutely amazing in every way. She made herself available even though she had other projects going on. She made you feel like you were her most important client and ANY time I had a question and wanted to meet up she was available no questions asked. She was on time, if not early to every appointment, which I loved because I never felt rushed. She made Mark and I feel so comfortable and it shows because our pictures came out abasolutely amazing. Finally, she had our pictures ready in a timely manner because she loved what she does and is very punctual! I will definitely be recommending Maydeline Ines and will be calling her any time I need profesional pictures :)

Sent on 08/04/2018

Aura · Married on 06/15/2018

Maydeline is a must-book for your wedding! She is not only affordable and responsive, but also does amazing photos. From getting information to booking to photographing, the event went so smoothly. I can't thank her enough for her professionalism and attention to detail with her craft. Thank you Maydeline! It took almost 12 years of Terrell and I dating to officially tie the knot, and you helped make capturing that day so special!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Ms. Ines was AMAZING!!! She really captured our vison for our Engagement Photos!! Even though she only spoke Spanish, she understood every word & everything I wanted. Her assistant was amazing as well! They were both very friendly & helpful with directions. Even with my make-up mishap!! I would DEFINELY recommend her for your next event!!!!

5 STARS!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

M.Inés Photography's reply:

thank you so much both <3 I love work with you guys !!!! Xoxo!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Maydeline de verdad que es la MEJOR fotógrafa. Estamos sumamente contentos con su trabajo y su profesionalismo. Hizo que todo el proceso fuera “stress free” y bien especial. Además de amigable es sumamente responsable, organizada y flexible. La recomendamos 10000% ¡Fue un placer tenerla en como parte del equipo de nuestra boda! Muchas gracias.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so in love with Maydeline Inés professionalism, talent, she is lovely and were comfortable in every moment during our wedding. She delivered our pictures in one week and I requested a picture with my deceased father and the final result was sublime. Young, full of energy and charismatic, strongly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Outstanding Photography!!!

Ines is absolutely the BEST!! We hired her as our principal photographer for our wedding in May 2019, at Hotel El Convento. She delivered professional, outstanding photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding. She captured the exact moments that we wanted, and she was very flexible when it started to rain - which I will forever be grateful for! One of the best things about her was that she took time out of her schedule to meet with us in person one time when we were traveling to Puerto Rico (we are based in New Jersey), and this meeting was just to get to know us. We really appreciated that from her because it is something that really helped us get comfortable with her and the kind of photos we wanted produced. She KNOWS her craft very well, so rest assured you are in great hands!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Litza · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was on April 7th, 2018. Maydeline was Very professional yet super friendly. Was always available to talk about any questions or concerns and since our wedding was a destination wedding we had lots. The day of the wedding she was very punctual and made everything super smooth and easy while sticking to the timeline! The pictures where amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rosa · Married on 04/04/2018

Pasamos una tarde espectacular con Inés! Bien agradecidos con sus recomendaciones y felices con los resultados!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Pierina · Married on 03/25/2018

Maydeline is amazing! A very sweet person and a excellent photographer. Very responsible, puntual and responsible. I fell in love with her pictures ❤️

Sent on 07/07/2018

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

Maydeline was fantastic to work with. She was very flexible, communicated well, was friendly and very professional. We are so happy we selected her to be our photographer. Her photos are beautiful and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/14/2018