M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners Reviews

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 7
  • Kerri

Kerri Levy · Married on 07/31/2019

Fantastic!

Merlene was truly a professional and always available to us...day and night. Being a busy professional myself, Merlene took care of everything detail while I constantly traveled for work. Wedding day was beautiful and everything came together exquisitely. I would highly recommend M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners to all.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 8

Kerri and Christopher,

Thank you for your faith in us, your wedding was so beautiful from beginning to the end.
    From the MEI Team.
  • Tonya

Tonya Hughes · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing Event Planner

Merlene is the bomb.com. She helped me plan a surprise vow renewal for my husband. I live in Wisconsin and I was a little skeptical with putting all my trust in someone who lived so far away. But I have to say, Merlene made me feel comfortable. She was very professional and very detailed. She never left me out of the process and always concerned my opinions. To make a long story short, my vow renewal service in Florida was great. If I had to do it all over again, she would be the one person I would pick. Merlene delivers....

Sent on 07/13/2019
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 9

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Tonya I have planned many weddings and have schemed with many couples on many things but with your wedding bringing a total surprise for your vow renewal to Kenneth is second to none.
    Thank you for trusting us with such an important days of your life.
    The MEI team now has your day down as Priceless!!!
  • Makinie

Makinie · Married on 05/05/2019

"We do it all!"

My husband and I selected a destination wedding and had no clue where to start. After countless hours of research, I selected Merlene for decorating and flowers.

In recalling everything we did together before writing this review, I typed Merlene's name into my email search, there were 23 search results. Of those 23 emails, 3 had over 20 responses each.

Merlene was THAT dedicated to keeping everything organized and tailored to our personalities. During our first consultation, Merlene explained very clearly what she could and couldn't assist with, and even offered services we hadn't even thought of. Our decorations, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, arch, pipe and drape and even day-of planning were all taken care of by Merlene.

When we lost our catering manager a month before the wedding and when we got reassigned a new entertainment consultant, Merlene was there to support us and keep us on track. She also coordinated very well with vendors with strong personalities. Everything happened on time and was flawless, even when the inevitable (rain in Miami) happened and the ceremony setup had to be moved inside 15 minutes before the wedding.

Merlene helped make our dream wedding happen and we couldn't thank her enough.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 10
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 11
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 12
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 13

Makinie & Brandon,
    Thank you for your kind words. We believe in putting our clients first, with strong support, experience and operating in the spirit of excellence. Your's and Brandon's happiness was our priority and we would not have allowed mother nature to spoil it for you. :-) Thank you for bringing us on board. We wish you all the best.
  • Gena

Gena · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing!!!!

Wow! Merlene (MEI Floral Designs) truly went above and beyond. MEI came recommended through another friend who also loved their experience from their wedding. They mentioned MEI to me months before, but I forgot to check them out. Then I ended up on Wedding Wire, doing my own search for florist who were not too costly and came highly recommended. I emailed and met with Merlene and fell it love. I felt like she understood my vision and knew ways to make it all work, without breaking the bank. I reached back out to my friends from a few months back, to let them know I decided to go with the same florist they used, and I'm so happy I did! Merlene/MEI Florals is truly the best. I loved my chuppah, ballroom, bouquets, everything!!! She was easy to communicate with and always seemed available.

If you are looking for a florist that truly wants you to love your day, will work with your budget, and has great ideas to make your vision even better, then immediately message MEI and hire them for your event. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 14
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 15
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 16
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 17

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Gena and Robert it was our pleasure to bring to life your vision, we appreciate your kind words. Your wedding was truly stunning and elegant. All the best to you both on this your new journey, from the MEI team.
  • Susannah

Susannah · Married on 02/10/2019

Severe wedding

Absolutely did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony!!!! Very pleased with everything

Sent on 03/07/2019
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 22
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 23
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 24

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Susanne & Alesc it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. We thank you for trusting us to making it special and we are happy you loved it all.

Portia P Stephens · Married on 11/04/2018

Easy to talk with delivered as promised

I was impressed with the decorations and the attention to detail. Merlene delivered as promised and even more. I have already recommended her to one my friends. At the church, though simple but elegant, was beautifully decorated and when we arrived at the reception it was transformed into an elegant affair. Thank you once again Merlene. Job well done. You made our daughters day perfect and complete.

Sent on 11/06/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Portia it was our pleasure to produce that wow factor for your daughter’s wedding. We thank you greatly for your referral and appreciate your support for the MEI team.

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Exceeded expectations

Merlene did a phenomenal job decorating our wedding. I had no doubt in my mind about what to expect. My husband and I were definitely impressed with her service and the memorable experience she gave us.

Sent on 11/15/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Stephanie, we are so happy you loved what we created for you.
    As promised, We Delivered, Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day.

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Definitely recommended!

Merlene was extremely helpful, responsive, timely, and professional. The quality of the flowers was great and I was very satisfied and even impressed. She really listened to my requests and preferences. She also helped when I was not exactly sure what I wanted. I definitely recommend her services. Thanks, Merlene!

Sent on 10/27/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Lindsay congratulations again on your wedding , It was our pleasure to provide all your floral needs. We also thank you for your kind words. I must say you looked stunning in your special day.
    Warm regards, from the MEI team.

Sal · Married on 08/28/2018

Amazing to work with. I am from Kansas and I flew in to do my wedding and I did not see my flowers until the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers, the thing that was most impressive was the response time when I had my questions.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 25

Sal,
    Thank you for trusting us to deliver your one-of-a-kind Bridal bouquet. I am happy you love it, and thank you for your kind words. Congratulations again!

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Merlene Issac and her staff Are the best! Our flowers were so gorgeous! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Lisa thank you for selecting our company to be apart of your special event. It was our pleasure to provide you with all your floral needs.

Jin · Married on 07/21/2018

Great service great price. Everything above abd beyond

Sent on 07/23/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Jin and Jinnie, it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding. We truly enjoyed making your vision come to life, thank you for trusting us with such an important day in your life's journey.

From the M.E.I. Team.

Paris · Married on 06/28/2018

Merlene is the best floral wedding designer any woman can ask for. Merlene worked out ever thing that could possibly go wrong. She was always available, on time, and always did beyond her best. The floral designs were amazing. The ceremony was splendid and I wouldn’t change anything. Thank you Merlene. #pittmans2018

Sent on 06/30/2018
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 26

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Paris thank you for you kind words, It was our pleasure to have assisted you with your special day and we are so happy it all worked out beautifully.
    All the best in your new journey of life.

Joshua · Married on 06/17/2018

Merlene was a joy to work with. She was available for a meeting immediately. She was extremely flexible with our budget, design, and creating a package that fit with our needs. When it came time for the centerpiece mock up, it was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Merlene used her expertise to design and create beautiful centerpieces and a chuppah for our wedding. We highly recommend using MEI for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 06/05/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Shari and Joshua thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, It was beautiful in every way. Thank you for your kind words,

Warm regards,
    The M.E.I. Team

Guiseline · Married on 06/15/2018

She was great. Whenever I needed help, she was there to help.

Sent on 05/28/2018

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Thank you Guiseline and Alix it was our pleasure to be there for you and I must add, your wedding was beautiful. Wishing you all the best on your new journey together.
  • Niche

Niche · Married on 10/28/2017

When I first started planning my wedding, I really didn't intend to hire a wedding planner or even a day of coordinator. But when I met Merlene at my first bridal show and I was so enamored with her that I pretty much said sign me up!! She told me about her own wedding where she was so busy in the details that she didn't get to enjoy her big moment, and because that was a really big fear of mine I decided it was definitely worth it! It was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding day! Merlene is excellent and her level of professionalism made me feel really comfortable knowing everything would be taken care of. The week of the wedding and the morning of she reached out to all my vendors so that I could relax and be stress free! She led the rehearsal the day before and my entire family gave rave reviews because it was fun and humorous and a great way to start the wedding festivities! During the actual wedding, her and her team were pretty much everywhere - making sure guests received their specific orders, coordinating with the kitchen, helping with any snags with my dress, making sure my groom and I were well fed etc. She took care of everyone and I felt incredibly relaxed knowing that her detailed eye would not miss anything! I highly recommend Merlene to anyone considering a wedding planner or day of coordinator!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Niche & Kurt , your wedding was so much fun and you and your bridal party made our work easy. We truly enjoyed working your wedding, and it did not feel like work at all (lol) My team and I appreciate your kind words and we look forward to a lifetime friendship as you are now apart of the M.E.I. client family.
    Thank You again.... from the M.I.E. Team.

Kerri · Married on 09/23/2017

The level of customer service and quality of work you get with MEI will surpass your all expectations. This is a passion not just a job for Merlene and her team. MEI believes in giving you the absolute best even if that means she has to be stay up the night before your wedding until 4am. I have been married now a month and I still have people raving about how beautiful my wedding was. The details! The Flowers! The dancing on a cloud! MEI is definitely the way to go. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 27
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 28
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 29
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 30
    M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners 31

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Mr. & Mrs White it was our pleasure as we labored with love to make your wedding a day to remember for a your lifetime and the lifetime of your family and friends.
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day.

Cournesha · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything was awesome! Put together very well just the way I imagined it! I would like to thank you all for making my big day the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/16/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Cournesha, thank you for your awesome review we are happy we had been able to meet your expectations, we wish you and hubby all he best. Congratulations !

Marilla · Married on 07/16/2017

Merlene was a wonderful florist who helped me out a great deal! Since I was on the other side of the world when planning my wedding and only arrived the day before, it was a great relief to know the flowers in such capable hands.
    Merlene spoke to me on the phone several times and even provided helpful tips for the pictures and the size of my flower headband.
    Hopefully I won't have to get married again, but I would choose Merlene again any time!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Marilla, First I must say you were a stunning Bride and it was my pleasure to have provided you with all your floral needs. We appreciate your kind words, and Congratulations to you and Sasha.

Shammara · Married on 06/02/2017

Where shall I start. She's amazing she did everything I asked for and more. Her professionalism is thru the roof. She's all about the bride, if I wanted it and she could do it, it was done. I couldn't of asked for anyone else. When I thought it was impossible she made it possible. I can keep going on and on. When I saw what she did for me I broke down. Beautiful job. Thank you Merlene. And she doesn't just do weddings any event you need she will preform for you. Will use again if need too.

Sent on 06/11/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Shammara & Terry it was my pleasure to assist in making your wedding a dream come true. Thank you for all you kind words.

Gillian · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot imagine going through the wedding process without Merlene. She was not only our wedding coordinator and floral designer, she was our advocate, sympathetic ear, and a friend during the entire process.

Her years of experience in this industry is a huge asset. We had a couple of issues with our venue and it's because of Merlene's expert knowledge and experience in the wedding industry that allowed her to swiftly resolve those issues to our liking. On the day of, I was a relaxed bride and was confident that everything would go smoothly, and it did. She ensured we started on time and stuck with the timeline.

Not only is she a skilled wedding planner, she is a talented floral designer. I showed her pictures of my inspiration and had faith that she would deliver. And boy did she deliver! I don't think I've seen arrangements more beautiful than the ones she created for us (and I promise it's not because it was my wedding day.) Our guests all commented on the beauty and uniqueness of our floral arrangements.

I was truly blown away by the service we received, her professionalism, and her passion for helping couples plan their dream wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Gillian and Marlon we thank you both for allowing us to be a part of your special day it was our pleasure to bring to life your vision and desires, Your centerpieces were not the norm and that was truly exciting to create for you. Congratulations once again from the MEI team.

Stacey · Married on 02/27/2017

For someone who had a small budget and a grand vision of what I wanted (so much so that a lot of vendors wouldn't even bother with a quote), I was very pleased with how my flowers turned out. Let me say first off, that as I planned my entire wedding, there was not a single person who was more responsive, understanding, and accommodating than Merlene. I had to have emailed her 100 times, going back and forth trying to figure out what flowers I wanted, asking her to identify pictures of flowers, picking out different greenery, switching this and that and just changing my mind a million times. I was a mess when it came to flower planning and Merlene, never, not once, made me feel like an annoyance (even when I was annoying with myself!). Her personality is just amazing and she is the sweetest person ever. There were a couple issues with getting the exact color shades of the flowers that I had picked the day before the wedding, and she communicated with me immediately and we worked around the problem successfully. I so highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/15/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Stacey, I enjoyed working with you through the entire process of creating your Floral design and happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. your made such a stunning bride, Congratulations and thank you for your kind words.

Ashlee · Married on 02/25/2017

Merlene was absolutely wonderful! She was on top of everything and really worked with me leading up to the wedding to ensure the flowers were exactly what I wanted. She really went above and beyond. I highly recommend her if you're getting married in the Miami area! Thanks, Merlene!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

It was our pleasure to be apart of such a memorable day, thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was the talk of the day. Truly beautiful!
  • Z

zairy · Married on 11/23/2016

Very professional and very helpful with everything.

Sent on 11/30/2016

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Zairy, it was my pleasure to providing you with decor and flowers for your wedding. Thank you for your kind words and Congratulations to you both.
  • Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 10/02/2016

Merlene was absolutely amazing. Her level of professionalism was great and she was very personable from beginning to end. Very pleased with her services and would definitely book again :-)

Sent on 10/11/2016

M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners's reply:

Tanisha, It was our pleasure to put that smile on your face, you were a gem to work with and looking foward to some great anniversary parties. Thank you for trusting our us with your special moment.