16 Reviews for M. Dawn Floral Design

Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
16 M. Dawn Floral Design Reviews

Monica was phenomenal! She made my dream a reality. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Monica was a blessing to work with. She made our big day so relaxing. The only thing we had to do was submit our wedding colors and Monica slayed the floral arrangements. I highly recommend M Dawn Floral. Monica is a floral Angel sent from Heaven. We look forward to working with Monica again in the near future. If I could give her all 10's then I would. She deserves it hands down. Keep up the excellent work M Dawn Floral. Thank You for slaying our big day 10/27/2017 . The Wades

Profile Picture Michaell, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Monica’s floral designs are absolutely beautiful and her prices are very reasonable! She was very thorough and helpful with helping to provide a design for my wedding and reception and she more than succeeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jacquis, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Monica is amazing! Our flowers were perfect and totally upped the element of our venje! Monica is wonderful to work with and is part of the reason we had such a memorable day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Besides marrying my best friend, Monica was the best part of my day! I had issues with all vendors EXCEPT M Dawn! She did everything we discussed and everything came out perfect! I highly recommend her for any event, as she is as professional as they come and flowers are truly her passion! It was a pleasure working with her and will return for any and all floral needs! Thank you so much Monica!! :-)

Profile Picture Daria, 8/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

M. Dawn Floral did an AMAZING job on my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and floral arrangements for my wedding! I got so many compliments on everything and Monica was a pleasure to work with! She exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Set Up

Very professional, affordable, and beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Be sure to meet with Monica - she listens well and will provide beyond your dreams

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

M. Dawn Floral designed the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding ceremony on May 14th. She did a great job! Our colors were green and white, and she picked out a lovely assemblage of flowers and greenery that made it very unique! I got a lot of compliments on the flowers, so glad we went with her!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

M Dawn Floral was great to work with! They alsways responded to my questions and concerns timely, and was very flexible wuth delivery options. I ordered a silk bouquet and boutonniere. Both turned out exactly as the pictures I provided! I was very pleased with the company.

Profile Picture J, 3/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My name is melissa motley, I was married on 9/13/15 .. Monica was a life saver!! I was 80% a DYI bride with a vision but was on a budget.. I found Monica on IG and her reviews were awesome . Communication was great.. She came out and met with me and my coordinator .. She was very pleasant to work with she and my coordinator worked everything out and gave me exactly what I wanted !! Even thou planning a wedding can and will be stressful it's a blessing to find vendors who listen and are patient with you.. I was moved beyond tears to see it come all together .. Thank you Monica!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

She was awesome and all my items came out beautiful!!

Profile Picture User4305078, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved my wedding bouquet. And the price was very reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User7210475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

M. Dawn Floral Design was amazing! I would recommend her to any bride. Our flowers and decor were so beautiful... we still receive compliments 3 years later!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Monica is a very sweet and nice person. She is passionate about her craft and will go the distance for her customer. She wants to make you (the client) happy, and will do what it takes to do so!! She is great!

Profile Picture Chandra, 5/11/13, 1 Review