M. Dawn Floral Design Reviews

18 Reviews for M. Dawn Floral Design

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/19/2019

The perfect bouquet

Monica is so sweet! And worked with my changing bridal party size with no complaints, delivery was prompt and perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Currie · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Creative

Monica was amazing! First of all I was a bride that had no clue about what type of flowers I wanted. My wedding was June 8, 2019, my bridesmaids were multiple colors and I asked Monica to make it "elegant and not gaudy" I don't know how she understood my vision with those vague adjectives but when I tell you she blew my and my guests minds with the floral arrangements Im not lying! I still receive compliments to this day. She found a way to incorporate a flower that matched every bridesmaids dress! Talk about creativity! I thank Monica for her vision because I had no clue how she would pull off arrangements with multiple colors!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Michaell · Married on 10/27/2017

Monica was a blessing to work with. She made our big day so relaxing. The only thing we had to do was submit our wedding colors and Monica slayed the floral arrangements. I highly recommend M Dawn Floral. Monica is a floral Angel sent from Heaven. We look forward to working with Monica again in the near future. If I could give her all 10's then I would. She deserves it hands down. Keep up the excellent work M Dawn Floral. Thank You for slaying our big day 10/27/2017 . The Wades

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jacquis · Married on 09/15/2017

Monica’s floral designs are absolutely beautiful and her prices are very reasonable! She was very thorough and helpful with helping to provide a design for my wedding and reception and she more than succeeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2017

Monica is amazing! Our flowers were perfect and totally upped the element of our venje! Monica is wonderful to work with and is part of the reason we had such a memorable day!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Daria · Married on 08/30/2016

Besides marrying my best friend, Monica was the best part of my day! I had issues with all vendors EXCEPT M Dawn! She did everything we discussed and everything came out perfect! I highly recommend her for any event, as she is as professional as they come and flowers are truly her passion! It was a pleasure working with her and will return for any and all floral needs! Thank you so much Monica!! :-)

Sent on 10/11/2016

M. Dawn Floral Design's reply:

Thank You So Much Daria for the review! It truly warms my heart to know that you and Franz were happy with your wedding flowers. It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you many blessings in your marriage!!!

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2016

M. Dawn Floral did an AMAZING job on my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and floral arrangements for my wedding! I got so many compliments on everything and Monica was a pleasure to work with! She exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Cathy · Married on 06/05/2016

Be sure to meet with Monica - she listens well and will provide beyond your dreams

Sent on 12/04/2016

M. Dawn Floral Design's reply:

Thank You So Much, Cathy! It was pleasure!

Paige · Married on 05/14/2016

M. Dawn Floral designed the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding ceremony on May 14th. She did a great job! Our colors were green and white, and she picked out a lovely assemblage of flowers and greenery that made it very unique! I got a lot of compliments on the flowers, so glad we went with her!

Sent on 05/21/2016

J · Married on 03/17/2016

M Dawn Floral was great to work with! They alsways responded to my questions and concerns timely, and was very flexible wuth delivery options. I ordered a silk bouquet and boutonniere. Both turned out exactly as the pictures I provided! I was very pleased with the company.

Sent on 04/14/2016

M. Dawn Floral Design's reply:

Thank You Janita! It was my pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2015

My name is melissa motley, I was married on 9/13/15 .. Monica was a life saver!! I was 80% a DYI bride with a vision but was on a budget.. I found Monica on IG and her reviews were awesome . Communication was great.. She came out and met with me and my coordinator .. She was very pleasant to work with she and my coordinator worked everything out and gave me exactly what I wanted !! Even thou planning a wedding can and will be stressful it's a blessing to find vendors who listen and are patient with you.. I was moved beyond tears to see it come all together .. Thank you Monica!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

M. Dawn Floral Design's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind review Melissa! You and Kelley were a pleasure to work with!

She was awesome and all my items came out beautiful!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

ripa · Married on 05/24/2014

I loved my wedding bouquet. And the price was very reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/18/2013

M. Dawn Floral Design was amazing! I would recommend her to any bride. Our flowers and decor were so beautiful... we still receive compliments 3 years later!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Thank You Alicia!

Chandra · Married on 05/11/2013

Monica is a very sweet and nice person. She is passionate about her craft and will go the distance for her customer. She wants to make you (the client) happy, and will do what it takes to do so!! She is great!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Thank You Chandra!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Very professional, affordable, and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 08/18/2016

M. Dawn Floral Design's reply:

Thank You So Much Jessica and Brok! I was my pleasure to design your bridal party flowers, altar arrangements, and reception centerpieces. Purple is one of my favorite colors to work with!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Monica was phenomenal! She made my dream a reality. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was perfect! The arrangements matched exactly what I had pictured! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2017