M Culinary Concepts Reviews

2 | Phoenix, AZ

2 Reviews for M Culinary Concepts

Dana · Married on 07/28/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER than M Culinary. This honestly was the BEST catering experience I have ever been a part of (and that’s saying a LOT as I am in SALES....). The entire team went ABOVE and BEYOND from start to finish. The communication pre-event was superb...they would always reply in a ultra-timely manner and with super helpful insights and answers. They are the friendliest crew – both personal and professional and were even more accommodating for us knowing we were coming from out of town. They nailed every detail from the super customizable décor to the food itself. EVERYTHING was delicious. We had asked for a super random request (anyone ever heard of a ranch fountain before?!) and they came through with flying colors even taking the time to test the experience beforehand to ensure it was perfect. They set up a taco bar and this was not your average taco bar. The shrimp was the best I have EVER tasted. Every flavor was spot on and unique – truly a wonderful experience for everyone involved. They even came up with a signature cocktail that EVERYONE loved….EVERYONE. The drink was light and refreshing and went along with our theme perfectly. Lastly, the dessert perfectly topped off the meal in the most amazing way. After the meal was finished, the team was speedy with the cleanup and left the place SPOTLESS. If you couldn’t already tell, M Culinary truly made our event what it was. Between the amazing staff, the delectable food and the impeccable attention to detail – this team pulls out ALL the stops and you truly shouldn’t look any further. I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed with M Culinary. They will bring your event to the NEXT LEVEL.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Nadia · Married on 04/15/2017

I'm not really sure why they don't have any reviews for their catering services yet. But the catering from M Catering was the HIGHLIGHT of my event. From start to finish, dealing with M Culinary Concepts was spectacular. From the menu choices, to the set up, to the tasting, to the day itself, everything was spectacular. They are a very busy and popular company and it's likely that if you've attended events around the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area you might have had their food before. So plan well in advance! My family is made up of a bunch of foodies (my brother is actually a professional chef) and we all thoroughly enjoyed the food (and received several compliments from guests as well). We chose to have several stations, including chef action stations, along with passed hors d'oeuvres. And the staff was just top notch. The manager (I can't remember his name! AGH) who was on site for the day of the event was so attentive and made sure my husband and I were well fed and had a bit of everything! It was just the most amazing and helpful experience. I can't recommend them enough, and highly recommend you consider them for your event as well.

Sent on 09/10/2017