M & A Photography and Video Reviews

25 | Little Falls, NJ

25 Reviews for M & A Photography and Video

25 M & A Photography and Video Reviews

Breanne · Married on 08/21/2015

M&A was great! Mario took great pictures and was very creative! I also gave him different pictures that I wanted and he made sure he took them throughout the night! I can't wait to see all my pictures and get my video back!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2014

M&A Photography & Videography made our day that much more special with their amazing talent! Mario & his awesome staff were prompt, courteous and made the transition of the day at ease. We cannot wait to see our wedding video and were teased with such great footage from the trailer.

Thanks again M&A we look forward to using your talent in the future and would happily recommend future Brides & Grooms to pay a visit to your Woodland Park office!

You guys rock!
    Johnny & Jennifer McMaster

Josephine · Married on 09/28/2014

Mario was great to work with! He did an amazing job with photos and video and would definitely recommend to everyone!

Tammie · Married on 05/24/2014

M & A actually did 2 of my cousins weddings, so we were fortunate enough to see their work before we hired them. Mario was very flexible, helping us design a package unique to our needs. He was great during our engagement shoot and had a way of helping me relax in front of the camera. He was awesome during the entire planning process and wedding...we would recommend him and his crew to anyone! One quote stuck in my head..."ROCCO FIX HER DRESS!" What a night!! Thanks Guys.

Maria & Vincenzo · Married on 10/06/2013

I cannot even begin to express how happy my husband and I are that we used M&A Photography for not only our photos but for our video, as well. From the moment we walked into the studio and met with Mario, we just knew that he and his crew were the right people to work with. Mario is very professional, friendly, and organized. Mario genuinely cares about his customers and the work he does. M& A's work is amazing! Our wedding pictures came out beautiful! On the day of our wedding, Mario and his crew were all on time and they also did an amazing job with making us feel comfortable. We had so much fun working with them! I would definitely recommend choosing M&A for photography and video!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2013

From a Former Bride - Wedding Date 5/10/13
    If you are pricing Photographers and/or Videographers for your wedding, look no further. M&A Photography was nothing short of amazing in every way. They were not only affordable and offer the convenience of having photo + video in one company - but more importantly they did an impeccable job prior to, after and on my wedding day. This includes being totally professional, reliable and innovative.
    Before hand Mario discusses a plan of action and finds out what kind of style YOU like, whether it's totally unique and 'out there' or just romantic/traditional. I wasn't a Bridezilla, but I certainly knew exactly what I wanted in every aspect -
    Mario, our photographer, listened to each request and delivered what was promised ten fold. This included me sitting with him for about five meetings even post-wedding where I could've easily driven him nuts, with countless detailed requests I wanted done for our wedding video! The outcome of the video was beyond what I could ever imagined and contained everything I wanted.
    His son who handled the videography on my wedding day captured every detail possible and every moment that was so precious. Don't waste anymore time calling photographers who are overpriced! I am so lucky that I found Mario through a mass email I happened to receive from registering at an expo - and that I have the best pictures and video I could ever dream of to cherish the rest of my life.

Edward · Married on 11/11/2012

M & A provided us with OUTSTANDING service and professionalism, that I have NEVER experienced with any other provider services I have ever seen in any event I have ever attended!!! They went above and beyond more so than I ever had expected, and the quality of their accomplished production was amazing!! The clarity, the color, and the special effects!! They also caught every important moment in my event that was unexpected! They were very well prepared!! I would recommend them to anyone I know holding any type of event in the future. Even now Mario is currently working on an important project for me that I only entrust him with because I know the quality of his work and the end result!! THANK YOU M&A!!!!

Rick · Married on 11/10/2012

The crew was a joy to work with. They were VERY professional and knew when to take pics and when to let us enjoy our reception. The morning and during the Ceremony was ALL business but once the party started.... They just went with it. Couldnt be happier.

Kimberly · Married on 07/14/2012

Mario was a great guy to work with. His company was very professional at our wedding and everything was done as discussed. Our wedding pictures and video came out gorgeous and we had no complaints. Both Mario and his employees that were at our wedding were very friendly and personable which made us feel comfortable the whole night. Even after the wedding when we worked with him to complete our album he was very accomodating when it came to meeting up and was always available by telephone as well. We were very pleased with our decision to hire Mario and M&A Photography & Video, we definitely recommend him

Gina · Married on 07/07/2012

My wedding was in July and the crew at M & A Photography was great.
    Mario the owner was great when we first met with him to book our wedding
    and on the day of the wedding. They were on time and very professional.
    They took a lot of pictures and video and the finished product was wonderful.
    We couldn't be happier that we used their services. We loved the pictures and the video.
    We would highly recommend them.

• Aleksandra

Aleksandra · Married on 05/05/2012

We would recommend M & A Photography and Video to ANYBODY and be confident in trusting him! Their collaboration and attention to detail combined with their enthusiasm and artistic work was very impressive. I'm so grateful we will always have beautiful and wonderful memories to share forever thanks to Mario and his staff.

Aleksandra & Gabriel Chico
    Wayne, New Jersey

He was early which is a must. He was right to the point. He's open late. Our pictures came out gorgeous. He's well worth it

Angela · Married on 03/10/2012

We were so happy with our video and pictures. Mario and his crew were professional and you hardly noticed they were there. Whenever you called them with any questions, Mario was always there to answer. I would recommend them to anyone.

Marisa · Married on 10/15/2011

M&A made our wedding experience one to remember

Jaime · Married on 07/30/2011

M & A Photography was great and very accomodating!

Daniela · Married on 04/07/2007

Mario did a fabulous job with our wedding video. He is very unique and offers something that will "wow" everyone as opposed to that same traditional wedding video. He and his assistants were there when we got ready and when our reception was over. He lets you customize your video with music and makes it absolutely unqiue. I definitely recommend M & A Video Productions for all those brides who want a very memorable wedding video!

Renata · event on: 09/21/2013

They were very professional and at the same time you would have thought you had known them forever.
    My husband and I never felt so comfortable and we are thankful that one of our friends referred them to us.

Sandra · event on: 05/05/2013

I chose M & A Photography for my son's First Holy Communion. After previous negative experiences with other photographers in the past I was very cautious about hiring the right photographer for such an important event in my son's life. Mario was very accommodating. He was so pleasant and assured me I would be more than happy with his work. He was so right ! The video was absolutely beautiful. The colors were so vivid and he captured so many beautiful moments. I was extremely pleased with his work. To top it off, Mario went over and above what was expected of him. I had hired M & A Photography for video only since a family member offered to take pictures for me with his professional camera. The day after the party that family member advised me somehow the over 400 pictures he had taken somehow had been wiped out and he couldn't retrieve them. I was devastated to say the least.... My son's Beautiful First Communion and now I didn't have a single picture. I immediately took the Camera chip to Mario at M & A to see if anything could be done. He was so kind and tried to retrieve them but unfortunately the chip was somehow damaged and didn't store a single picture. The day I picked up the video from M & A, he surprised me with a disc of photos which he made for me from the video. Thanks To Mario I now have beautiful photos of my Baby Boy's special Day. Thank You Mario and staff at M& A Photography you guys are truly amazing !!!

Amy · Married on 07/19/2015

I highly recommend M&A video productions. Mario and his staff were very professional and easy to work with. We got married on a day that was 100 degrees and they were so amazing and efficient. Our video trailer came out incredible and our photos are beautiful. They stayed the whole night which I really appreciated because I know several companies who leave after the cake is cut. They truly captured every great moment. We got our CD with all the photos to review 3 weeks after our wedding which is great. Again, you don't see this everywhere you go. I just ordered my thank you cards and I can't wait to get them out. You will not be disappointed.

khalilah · Married on 09/07/2014

Mario and his team were great. They took so many pictures. The price for the package we chose was very reasonable. Mario was very flexible with us and he worked with us on choosing what best suits us.

Mario was awesome from the first time we met him. As a bride I felt comfortable with him plus he made taking the pictures fun. The day of the wedding he was on time and ready to take pictures. I have received my proofs and they look awesome. I cannot wait to start making my wedding album. The tough part will be what pictures to choose because there are so many I like.

Mario took TONS of pictures and from my experience with the engagement shoot, I know they will be amazing. I look forward to seeing them.

• sunshineface813

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2011

The staff members of this company were very accommodating to me during the planning process and the day of the wedding. They took all the video I wanted and all the pictures I asked for. They were fun and made me laugh all day and night long!!!!

Anjali · Married on 08/11/2012

3.5
      3.5

Antonio was the photograph and he is the best. My family and friends were very happy.

sylvia · Married on 06/12/2011

very professional and flexible.