Lyrica Reviews

30 | Cincinnati, OH

30 Reviews for Lyrica

30 Lyrica Reviews

Lynnie · Married on 08/25/2018

We were very happy with Lyrica! Their service was always timely and friendly. They answered all our questions and they answered all my mom's questions! At the service we had harp with strings and then a band for after. They worked with our coordinator from the park to make sure the music would be right even if we might have to move from our outside spot to to an inside spot. Our wedding day was so hot, we kept the ceremony outside but moved the reception inside so I was really glad we had that plan ready. Lyrica knew every song we asked for and they also played as backup for my friend to sing. It was all beautiful! We feel they added a lot to the ceremony and the band was great for the reception because they played quieter music during dinner and then started the dance music. We really appreciated how they made it all sound so good and gave us lots of different music for the day.

KylieAnn · Married on 08/18/2018

Lyrica was the right choice.We used them for the rehearsal dinner, our ceremony and our whole reception because they offered so many different musicians. We had harp at the rehearsal dinner and that was so calming, just right. We had strings at the ceremony and it sounded wonderful. Then we had a really good band for cocktails and dinner. They gave us a good discount for having music at more than one location and they actually charged UNDER our budgeted amount for music. We got so many compliments on the music. This vendor is also very responsive. Their service was excellent from the very first communication. Our minister added some things and it was no problem for this group to add new music to the ceremony at the very, very last minute, we were impressed! 5 stars, Lyrica was a great great part of our wedding, thank you Lyrica!

Carrie · Married on 08/03/2018

The people at Lyrica were totally professional gave us everything we asked for in music. We had a little group of musicians for the ceremony and they stayed to play music for our cocktails but they made it sound different so it was the perfect mood. Then we also had their other band for dancing and they were great, everyone kept dancing so we asked for extra music time and they played more songs. In the photos the musicians look so professional,even their instruments were pretty. The person who worked with us was Holly and she always helped with details no matter how stressed I was. Everyone loved the music, the value was good because we got all those musicians within our budget, we recommend this company.

Lucy · Married on 06/30/2018

Holly is so easy to work with and her team did a fantastic job of making all of our wedding day dreams come true! She is responsive, organized, and gave great suggestions when I wasn't sure about music choices. I would hire Lyrica again and again!

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Could not be happier!

We used Lyrica for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All musicians were top-notch. I enjoyed working with Holly. She was extremely responsive and everything was perfect on the day of!

L · Married on 06/10/2017

I talked with lots of musicians and chose Lyrica because they were so helpful and knew how to help someone like me who didn't know anything about music. I worked with the same person from start to finish and she always knew the details of our wedding. We had music for everything and they had it all. We got lots of compliments on our choice of music. They made everything really easy. They also recommended our DJ and that turned out great. Yes I recommend Lyrica for great music and personal service.

Aimee · Married on 01/14/2017

Heard this group at a friend's wedding last year and was impressed. So I booked them right away for our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. They were really helpful the whole time we were planning. We got different musicians for each thing, the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and the cocktail reception. The package price was a really helpful discount because we booked all those different things. At the rehearsal dinner the guitar and violin was very calming. The harp and flute duo played all the music for our ceremony. Evey song they played was beautiful! I felt so peaceful walking up the aisle with that music. Then at the reception we had the jazz duo. Everyone loved the music and when our families asked for specific songs they were able to play them. Thank you for your part in our wedding.

Jessilyn · Married on 12/02/2016

Everything about our music was perfect, we feel so blessed, Holly at Lyrica was a dream to work with - she was never too busy to help.Everyone loved the music for our wedding with a holiday theme,Lyrica knew every song we asked for and suggested more songs to fit our theme. Really great job -- we were very happy.

Diedra · Married on 11/26/2016

Talk with their head person Holly because she saved me a lot of time when I was in school at the same time planning our wedding. The music was so beautiful I wish I had a recording of it.

Julianne and Chad · Married on 06/18/2016

They sounded great!!! They were very flexible. We wanted the flute and the harp and the strings. We wanted contemporary songs too. They personalized everything for us. They were easy to use.

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

We have a multi-cultural family and we had 2 wedding ceremonies!! Holly of Lyrica did so much to help us, she made everything easier. She was always patient, and she had really great suggestions about music and even talked with both of our clergy to make sure everything was done correctly. A lot less stress for me! The trio played every song from both our traditions. Everyone in both families noticed how beautiful the music was. Then at the last minute we decided to have Lyrica's jazz group for a huge reception and it was everything we hoped for. Definitely recommend this totally professional group.

Libby · Married on 05/23/2015

Lyrica was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony. The music was so beautiful and perfectly played. Holly was very helpful. She helped us design a quartet for our tastes and music selections. It couldn't have been any more wonderful. We had dozens of people compliment the music for our ceremony.

Jeff · Married on 05/16/2015

Great experience. Lyrica was very professional and totally flexible with the changes we had to make due to weather. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. 100% satisfied.

SydneyAnne · Married on 05/08/2015

As the mother-of-the bride with a background in music, I wanted nothing less than perfection for my daughter's wedding, yet reasonably priced. Having a pretty out-of-the ordinary situation, not to mention a fair distance traveled to arrive at the event, Lyrica was by far the greater choice than any I could have contacted. Having witnessed their talent at other venues, there was just not an option which would have compared to the talent/value/flexibility they provided. There was also a need for some creativity, and again, they were awesome!

susan · Married on 09/27/2014

This was my first time planning a wedding. I inquired about Lyrica on the site and immediately received a response from Holly. From that point forward, she was incredible! She made the decision making for music, etc. so easy for us.
    Since it was a Catholic Mass, writing up the program took some time and effort. I had many questions for the Church and for Holly. She was so knowledgeable about the format, requirements and what would and would not be acceptable. She made it so much easier to put it all together.
    I knew from day one that the music would not disappoint and I was exactly right! It went even beyond our expectations. The vocalist did not miss a note and the trumpet, organ and piano talent was top notch! (Even though there was a problem with the pedals on the organ that we were unaware of until the day of the wedding.) Her team worked around it and there was not even a notice of anything.
    We had so many wedding attendees come up and make a point to tell us how beautiful the music was.
    Being the parents of the bride, we missed out on all the prelude music so we are very anxious to see and hear the video of that portion.
    Look no further than Lyrica for your special event!

Tonya · Married on 09/13/2014

When our organist (a family friend) backed out a month before the wedding, I had no idea where to look for a replacement. I contacted several vendors, but Holly at Lyrica was an absolute pleasure to work with! She gave us options that we didn't even know were available in our budget...harp, violin, organist, cello, guitarist, etc! Lyrica has any musician you are looking for. She also knew our venue and was able to suggest songs that would work well there. Our whole experience working with her was wonderful. When our duo (violin and organ) started playing, we were all blown away! It was absolutely beautiful! They arrived early, were professional, smiled, and played until everyone left the chapel. Several guests commented on the music, and it's the only thing I can remember from the day. We are so thankful our original musician backed out, because the musicians at Lyrica are that good! We HIGHLY recommend working with them!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/31/2014

What a wonderful experience it was to work with Holly Pratt in arranging our daughter's wedding music. Holly was very informative and helped the bride and groom pick out music and answered questions about order of service. She located a cantor for the catholic service that was outstanding as well as a wonderful pianist and trumpet player that were wonderful and so professional. The day was made extra special by this music. We are so fortunate to have an organization such as Lyrica in Cincinnati. No matter what type of music you might need for your event you should check with Lyrica. You will be glad you did. One stop shopping for all your music needs for the church service.

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

Lyrica did a fantastic job with our ceremony music. Holly was incredibly helpful during the planning process and very detail oriented. We had a Catholic service and she was able to advise on all of the songs we would need and the proper flow. We also used them for our cocktail hour music and everyone said they sounded wonderful. Great to work with!

As a professional musician myself, I was looking for musicians that could meet every specific need I threw their way. Through Lyrica we used a classical guitar and cello duo. Holly, the manager of Lyrica, worked with me several times throughout the year helping me and was very responsive to my needs. The music was by far the best aspect of the entire wedding day and Lyrica deserves an award for that! They rock. I highly recommend them to anyone who cares a lick about music on their wedding day.

Suzanne · Married on 04/13/2013

A string trio from Lyrica provided exquisite music for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding ceremony at Ault Park Pavilion in Cincinnati on April 13th. Using a combination of classical and contemporary music for the prelude, processional, tree planting ceremony, recessional, and postlude, they created just the right atmosphere to enhance the occasion.

Holly, who is in charge of scheduling and planning for Lyrica, was enormously helpful and accessible as together we discussed and selected the appropriate music to set the mood for the wedding service. She was extremely patient and supportive as we attempted to blend together classical pieces, that I wanted included, with more contemporary songs that my daughter had chosen. Lyrica wove these together seamlessly, providing an elegant tone for the entire wedding ceremony.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2012

Lyrica was great! We did the guitar, cello and violin trio and they were a hit! The music selections were perfect, I even heard some Beatles used during the prelude:) The strings just added that perfect mood for our outdoor ceremony and everyone commented how great they were. The musicians were very friendly and easy to work with, loved having Lyrica!!!

Sherry · Married on 06/16/2012

our wedding got very complicated but Holly Pratt and Lyrica made their part seem easy. i think I called Holly about 30 times and they were always calm and helpfull. some of my vendors freaked but Lyrica was really great and professional. the music was beautifull made me feel better.

I can't say enough good about Lyrica. I engaged them to play for my sister-in-law's wedding, held here at my house; they arrived promptly, played beautifully, and were perfect for the occasion.

• luckylady29

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2010

Lyrica made my ceremony so memorable and elegant. I loved the sound and the professionalism of the performers. They were great! Everything I asked for!