Lyons Paperie Reviews

Lyons Paperie View more information

1 User photo

Ben Married on 01/01/2022

Loved working with Linda!

Lyons Paperie assisted us with all of our paper needs for our wedding in January. This included save the dates, rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome signs, table cards, and thank you cards. We were very impressed with Linda's creativity with all of our various paper needs that also jived with the mood board we gave her for the wedding. All of her creations were also very high quality and at a very reasonable price. We would recommend Lyons Paperie to anyone looking for the full suite of paper needs for their upcoming event!
    Ashley S. Married on 01/25/2020

Lyons Paperie- Exceptional Stationer

We used Lyons Paperie for our engagement and wedding stationary (save-the-dates, wedding invitations, programs, menu cards/name cards) and could not have been more pleased! Linda does beautiful, quality work and collaborates with her clients in a consultative way to create the perfect product. Linda was extremely timely, responsive and her pricing was reasonable for exceptional quality. I would give Linda 10 stars if WeddingWire would allowed! Highly recommend Lyons Paperie and am grateful for her beautiful contribution to our big day!
    Kinga Married on 04/06/2019

Lyons Paperie is the best!

We had our bilingual wedding programs created and printed with Lyons Paperie last April. I had only a week or so until my wedding when I contacted them. They did an absolutely amazing job trying to match our programs to our wedding invitations and the style of our ceremony. I can’t thank Linda enough for being so kind and hand deliver them the day before my wedding.

Lyons Paperie's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your celebration. Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you so much for trusting us with this! Your wedding looked absolutely stunning! Congratulations again!!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin G. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely awful service!!

Linda Lyons was a preferred vendor by The Olana. She was impossible to get ahold of and took forever to respond. She was extremely rude. She even screwed up my order. I only ordered place cards, seating chart, table numbers, and bar menu. The place cards had some names duplicated, some not even listed at all, and some blank cards. I didn’t open the package until the day of the wedding since I live in Michigan and had them sent to a friend in Texas. Linda stated she would have remade them had I told her sooner. There was no way that could have been done on the day of the wedding!! I would absolutely not use her sevices!!!