Lynn's Catering of Tampa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Tony
    Tony P. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Fabulous Experience!

Lynn's Catered did my daughters wedding last weekend. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful the food and service were. From the planning, tasting, food quality, service, and presentation. All perfect. I would give Lynn 10 stars, if that was an option.
    Our 100 plus guests were telling me at the event how wonderful the food and service was, and since the event i have received many texts and emails from our guests stating the same. Many said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding.
    My daughter and I checked out a lot of caterers, but Lynn's easily came out on top.
    Next time i am in need of catering services, I will go straight to Lynn's. She and her staff are the best.
    A big THANK YOU to Lynn and her staff!
    Shannon Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful dinner

We met Lynn through our wedding planner. She was so easy going and helped my husband and I come up with the perfect wedding dinner menu when I was being super indecisive! She provided so many recommendations for us!
    Her food was amazing! Our cocktail hour appetizers are still being talked about along with our meal selection. We did a yummy chicken Parmesan with a pasta bar and roasted veggies. Her private tasting was simply perfect and made our decision easy !
    Tiffany A. Married on 09/04/2021

Great food!

Lynn's Catering was fantastic! Lynn was very engaging and answered all the questions we had about the catering process. She also helped out with planning of the bar, chairs, and linens. The entire staff was very respectful and professional helping us stay safe during Covid. The food was so good too!
    Therese W. Married on 05/29/2021

Best Catering company ever

We would give Lynn and her staff 10 stars if we could. To begin with, almost everyone at the wedding said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Starting with the cocktail hour our guests feasted on crab cakes, mini cubans and chicken and waffles which were all superb.
    The main course was equally delicious and the staff was on top of every thing service wise the entire evening. Her attention to our needs was non stop and all the staff were attentive and very pleasant.
    Lynn also supplied the bar staff who were not only excellent bartenders but were funny and engaging with the guests all night. Everyone loved them!
    Immediately upon arrival, Lynn brought a calm presence to the pre-wedding buzz of activity and left no doubt we were in good hands.
    We can not thank her enough for being a major part of what was a beautiful wedding event.
    We would recommend Lynn's Catering for any event needing great food and great service. Thank you Lynn and staff.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina A. Married on 05/28/2021

Our catering was amazing

Professional nice caring. Food was delicious
  • Jade
    Jade C. Married on 02/13/2021

10/10 would recommend!

Little late doing this but Lynn’s Catering was AMAZING!!! Not only was the food perfect and service great but Lynn helped make our day possible! We have so much going on personally and she was so personable and caring throughout the entire process! I would 100% recommend Lynn & her team to ANYONE!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 03/08/2020

Fantastic Experience

Loved working with Lynn. Her and her team were excellent and had exceptional service at our wedding. Food was great, and Lynn was very attentive to us during dinner and even brought cocktail snacks during our pictures after the ceremony. would highly recommend Lynn's Catering for any event or wedding!!
    L Weinbren Married on 03/02/2020

Delicious Food with Perfect Execution

Our event was absolutely perfect with Lynn and her amazing staff in charge. Perfect set up, truly delicious and attractive food, and professional service. We could not have asked for anything more as every detailed was effortlessly handled.
    Jade A. Married on 02/23/2020

Deserves 100x the recommendation

Lynn was nothing short of amazing!! From our very first tasting to the actual wedding food she was so so amazing in the quality of her food, her presentation of the food, and just by simply being so kind!! I am so thankful to have worked with Lynn and that she did not stress over little things! She gave me great prices on so many of her food items and she even helped me beyond the food. Her set up during our cocktail hour (stationary charcuterie) was so beautiful and I would recommend her 100x for not only weddings but ANY occasion where food is needed.

Lynn's Catering of Tampa's reply:

It was our Pleasure to help you both celebrate !

Your plans came together and the room looked awesome !

Best wishes to you both for many Happy Years together !!

Thanks so much for your comments
    Hugs to you Both !
    Bailey M. Married on 01/05/2020

Ritz Carlton level service!!!

Words cannot describe the level of service Lynn brought to our wedding! We planned with her for 9 months and she always made me feel like I was her top priority even though she is constantly working on other events! I come from the hospitality industry and am an event manager myself so food quality and service was extremely important to me which she exceeded in both areas! Lynn went above and behind during the entire process. She customized our entire menu multiple times and the word “no” is never in her vocabulary. She wants to make all your dreams and visions come true like she did for us!!!

Lynn's Catering of Tampa's reply:

You were such a joy to help !
    Your vision was elegant and fit the brunch theme perfect !
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you celebrate
    It was totally our pleasure!
    Wishing you and Phil a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Maggie
    Maggie M. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing affordable

Lynn’s catering was absolutely amazing, the food was exceptional her staff was phenomenal! Her Carmel heaven dessert was incredible! It’s obvious she takes great pride in her work she touched base with me often, her response time was fast! Highly highly recommend this affordable company!

Lynn's Catering of Tampa's reply:

It was totally our pleasure to help you and Brittany celebrate your very special day !!
    Wishing you many happy and healthy years together !
    Only good times !!
    Thanks for choosing Lynn's Catering !
  • Pam
    Pam Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Lynn was amazing! She was attentive to our needs and flexible. She stayed on top of details and went above and beyond to make sure my daughter had a wonderful wedding. The appetizers were terrific, as well as the dinner! She made sure we had the correct linens, dishes and the set up we wanted. Her staff was friendly and accommodating! I would highly recommend her catering services!
    Cindy Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond perfect!!!

We want to personally thank you for everything! Our guests all agreed that the food was beyond amazing and could not stop talking about it. Thank you for saving us some of the hor d'oeuvres upstairs. We did not get a chance to have any of the caramel heaven:( We will have to see about ordering some of this from you!! The personal attention to detail and communication that you gave to our wedding was phenomenal. You truly helped me believe that everything was going to be perfect and came thru flawlessly. I not only considered you a vendor, but you truly became a friend as well.
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 05/26/2019

10 STARS Phenomenal

My wedding was May 2019 and Working with Lynn was absolutely wonderful. The food and service was amazing and I only received lots of overwhelming compliments on the food. Her company is great because you can give her your budget and she works within that to make you the perfect menu. There is no set menu, so you can tailor your food with any specifications and flavors. We tried affordable catering and catering by the family buys Lynn’s food was by far our favorite.

WOW
    We truly enjoyed helping you celebrate!!
    Totally our pleasure I'm thrilled you were happy,
    You absolutely made my day Thanks so much for your awesome review Wishing you many happy years together !!
    Really Appreciate it !
    Lisa Married on 04/06/2019

Helped a vegetarian bride and meat-loving husband find common ground

Lynn and her staff helped us accommodate a variety of dietary needs for our wedding and reception. She was mindful of our budget and helped us create a crowd-pleasing menu for this vegetarian bride and her meat-loving husband and family. She went above and beyond and helped us coordinate our rentals and assisted us with bar set-ups and a dessert (we are not cake people). We had vegan and gluten-free guests and she helped to make sure they had a substantial meal ready for them as well. Additionally, she checked in with bride and groom before and offered us a drink (which we gladly accepted) to help calm our nerves before the ceremony. The cocktail offerings were also a hit and she helped us pick a large variety. She let us taste-test everything on our menu prior to booking her, so we could feel confident in our choices. Should I have the occasion, I will use Lynn again for my next event! I would highly recommend her.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience

Lynn catered both my bridal shower and our wedding, and both were absolutely exceptional. Lynn worked with us to create an elegant and unique menu that would work well for our venue, and the food was beyond amazing!! All of our guests commented about how excellent the food was, and the presentation, service, and staff were all amazing, as well. Lynn was incredible throughout the entire process: creative, kind, professional, and just all around wonderful. We could not have asked for anything better. Thank you, Lynn’s Catering!! 💗
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 02/09/2019

Best Experience, Made my wedding run so smooth

Lynn and her team made my wedding day everything I ever dreamed it could be. The food was amazing, delivered just as we expected. The staff were professional and efficient. Even the process of picking food, tables, etc. was easy. I expected this part to be stressful, and Lynn made sure I never had to worry. (Side Note: The dessert was so good, it beat out the cake on taste)
    Michelle Married on 10/20/2018
    Having been at other events over the years where Lynn has done the catering, I had no hesitation having her cater my daughter's engagement party. Lynn met with us at the venue prior to go over the menu and layout and had terrific recommendations and suggestions, taking notes throughout our meeting. Lynn's staff was very professional at the event, seemed happy to be there and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I heard from guests both during and after the party how amazing the food was.....people were extremely impressed with the quality, selections and presentation. Lynn is very easy to work with, very responsive, has an extensive selection of items to choose from and is also happy to discuss customizing or tweaking if need be. We've already booked her to do the day-after-wedding brunch next year and I know it will be the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend. I have zero reservations about recommending Lynn for whatever event you may be hosting.....you will not be disappointed!
    David Married on 06/09/2018
    5 stars is not enough. Thank you Lynn and staff. The food, your service and setup, and the incredible care you gave us exceeded everything we had hoped for. We are still getting rave reviews on the food. I don't know how a wedding reception could have gone any better. You're the best Lynn! Obviously, we HIGHLY recommend Lynn and her staff for any of your catering needs.

David and Paulette K
    Tampa, Fl
  • I
    Ilana Married on 12/31/2017
    It is hard to put into words what an incredible and professional person Lynn is. She catered my 260 guest, GLATT kosher, New Year's Eve wedding last week and it was INCREDIBLE. Having a glatt kosher wedding in Tampa is almost unheard of. I'm sure anyone who has worked with Lynn in the past knows that if you need a miracle, she'll make it happen. Lynn worked with us to come up with a kosher menu, bought brand new plates/cooking equipment, and prepared with the Rabbi for days before the wedding to ensure everything would be perfect. The food looked beautiful and was DELICIOUS - people are still talking about her cranberry meatballs! Most caterers wouldn't bother with this amount of work, but Lynn did it with so much love and patience. I was truly touched by how much she was willing to help during this entire process. Lynn, saying thank you is not enough! You are the BEST!!
    Sharo Married on 11/07/2017
    Lynn is awesome to work with and her food is amazing!
    Sara Married on 11/05/2017
    I have done many events with Lynn's Catering. The food is always delicious and beautifully presented. Her staff is the easiest to work with; always helpful, smiling and truly invested. I couldn't recommend Lynn's Catering more!
    Barbara Married on 11/04/2017
    Lynn delivered everything as promised promptly and the Welcome Dinner could not have gone more smoothly. Her staff anticipated everything and managed to serve and clean up spotlessly without being the least bit intrusive on the festivities. We had 60 family members and best friends at our house the evening before our daughter's wedding and it was such a wonderful event. I placed myself in their hands and thoroughly enjoyed the party without any worries.
    Renee Married on 10/28/2017
    Lynn has catered two events for us, always easy to work with and professional!!!
    Danielle Married on 10/28/2017
    Lynn did a great job on our son’s bar mitzvah weekend. We were very happy with our overall experience!