Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry Reviews

Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry 4
  • Cara

Cara G · Married on 02/11/2019

Look no further!

Lynette is such a fantastic and detail-oriented makeup artist who is truly a cut above in her field! I had done multiple makeup trials and was about to give up and do my own wedding makeup when I thankfully found Lynette. I was going for a polished natural look, and she really listened to me and did such a beautiful and elegant job. She was also a perfectionist and really invested her time into getting the exact right colors for my foundation and lipstick. In addition, her presentation at the trial was extremely professional in terms of the equipment she brought, timeliness, cleanliness practices with the makeup and brushes, and meticulous efforts to record how she had done my makeup with photos and a voice recorder. On the day of, Lynette arrived early at my venue in downtown Miami. She listened to what each person wanted and did absolutely gorgeous looks on my bridal party and mom. My own makeup came out perfect, just like the trial if not even better! Though she gave us touch up kits, our makeup lasted so well all night and photographed beautifully. We were so thrilled with her work! I would definitely recommend Lynette to anyone looking for a makeup artist who really listens and is also highly accommodating, professional, and skilled. Thanks so much Lynette!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Dear Cara,
    I can't thank you enough for such an incredible compliment! This truly means the world to me! You were such a beautiful bride to work with. You and your entire family and friends were an absolute pleasure and joy! I wish you and your husband many years of happiness!! Thank you again for everything!

Monica · Married on 08/10/2018

South Florida friends, I need to take a moment to acknowledge, recognize and highly recommend Lynette! She is a a true talent and artist with makeup, made all of my wedding party feel special and beautiful, and did the most fantastic job! If you’re looking for high quality (my makeup didn’t MOVE after 3 hrs of sweaty dancing) anddd an incredible human to do business with, I hope you consider this wonderful woman!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Lynette is AMAZING to work with! She made us all look beautiful. We had so much fun before the wedding getting ready. Everyone's make-up stayed all night, it was great! Thank you again! You're the BEST!!

Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry 5
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Lynette was an absolute pleasure to work with. Both my daughters hate looking made up and she listened and gave them exactly what they wanted and I could not have been more pleased. My makeup was amazing and lasted beautifully.

Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry 6
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

Lynette is beyond talented!!! She did my makeup, as well as my daighter’s for my wedding. We were so excited with her talent and artistry. She created the exact look we were hoping to achieve!!! Not to mention, she is so sweet and fun to talk to :)

Sent on 04/09/2018

Peggy · Married on 12/21/2017

Lynette Demar is a dream to work with! She made the entire process so easy. She made my daughter, the bride, look stunning, and I and my other two daughters looked beautiful. Lynette has an eye for finding the exact look that highlights each of features. I would absolutely hire her again for my next daughter’s wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

Lynette is amazing! She did the makeup for all of the women in my wedding and could not have done a better job. She listened to what I wanted, was a professional and a genuine person, and went above and beyond to make my makeup abjsolutely perfect on my wedding day. She comes highly recommended in my book!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/01/2017

Both of my daughters (ages 11 and 13) and I had our makeup done by Lynette for my older daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Not only was our makeup immaculate, gorgeous and complimentary, it was age appropriate for my girls. They both looked beautiful and it was so important to Lynette to make sure that they still looked like young ladies and not girls who looked like they had a face full of makeup. Because she used a spray foundation on all of us, the makeup lasted all evening and we never had to worry that the makeup would rub off on clothing. Lynette is not only a true talent, but a joy to be around. She has a very calm demeanor and that come through in her application of makeup. We have booked her already for two more future celebrations and we can't wait to see how great we look!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Amy · event on: 03/04/2017

Lynette and Robert were fantastic! On time, professional, and so warm and calm! In the chaos of a big day, they were so laid back, no drama at all. The four of us (two adults, two teens) all looked stunning. They both really listened to what each person wanted and customized their approach for each of us. I highly recommend Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Margie · Married on 02/13/2016

Lynette did makeup for three generations - my daughter, myself and my Mom. We looked great, and I have pictures we will treasure for years to come. Lynette need to start very early, arrived on time, and was a pro the entire time. We also stayed on schedule, which was important.

Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry 7
    Lynette Demar Makeup Artistry 8
    Sent on 04/07/2018

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2014

She did exactly what I wanted. She is a perfectionist and makes sure you feel comfortable with your makeup look. She works with your budget and is just amazing.

Sent on 03/04/2014

cathy · Married on 12/01/2013

Lynette was a gem from the start! She scheduled and performed a free makeup trial, kept in contact up until my big day. On the day of the wedding she arrived way ahead of time and did
    a fantastic job on myself , the bride and the rest of my bridal party. She even accommodated
    a last minute friend. We were all happy with her work and our make up help up beautifully.
    I am so glad that I did not do my own makeup. My husband especially loved the fake eye
    lashes :)
    Cathy

Sent on 04/05/2014

johanna · Married on 11/23/2013

I had a cold sore and panic on wedding day. Lynette was so professional that was able to cover the sore and none of my pictures needed extra photo shop. From the makeup trial poor Lynette tried make up twice because I wanted something unique and she was so amazingly paciente with me. She is a true professional and I will be using her talent as often as possible. Great personality makes you feel super comfortable I fell like a close friend was doing my make up. She also did my mom's my sister and little 8 years old princess they were gorgeous Lynette truly enhance the beauty on each client. Thank you so much God bless you

Sent on 01/30/2014

Lynette was excellent and knowlegeable about the latest trends. She did beautiful work and was professional. This is my second time using her and recommend her to others.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Lynette is an amazing makeup artist with a lot of experience! She did an amazing trial and an even better job the day of my wedding. She is very personable and friendly which a bride needs the day of while getting ready. Her prices are amazing and will change/correct anything you ask with ease. I would highly recommend her for any event!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3510977 · event on: 08/31/2013

In a world where customer service is sometimes lacking, this was a very pleasant experience.

Natalia · Married on 08/10/2013

I can only say good things about Lynette. I had a morning wedding this past summer, and she did a fantastic job with my make-up. She is not only extremely professional, but she is also sweet and patient. When I arrived to my friend’s wedding, all my friends were complementing me about my make-up. It looked natural and beautiful. It was perfect for a morning wedding. I highly recommend Lynette. Her skills as a make-up artist are fantastic. It was lovely to work with her.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Teena · event on: 07/21/2013

We had a 1930's Murder Mystery dinner, complete with vintage costumes. I wanted my look to be complete, so I got Lynette to do my makeup. She did a flawless job. The colors she choose not only complimented my skin tone, but were also prefect for my vintage gown and overall look.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Celeste · event on: 07/13/2013

I live in New York but was celebrating my 50th birthday party in Florida. Lynette was highly recommended to me by friends that live in Miami. When I contacted Lynette she was nice enough to come to my hotel and do my makeup. The foundation she used matched my skin perfectly. I looked natural without looking like I was wearing a mask. Everyone complimented me on how great I looked. I danced the whole night and my make up stayed in place. It didn't cake or look blotchy. Thank you, Lynette.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lynette did an amazing job with my make up. Could not have been happier.

Bessie · event on: 06/30/2013

I wanted to do something special for my birthday this year. I thought it would have fun to have my make up done for the evening, even though, I do not like when I have too much make up on or look like someone else. Lynnette you listened my concerns and ensured me that I would look natural and myself. Lynnette was right! I was so pleased with the result, Lynnette not only helped me look special but feel really beautiful. I celebrated with my family and friends, I was amazed that at the end of the evening that the make up was not smudged or smeared after dancing all night, I was surprised how easy it was to wash off! Thank you Lynnette for helping me have an incredible birthday celebration!!!

Robin · event on: 05/12/2013

I was really nervous when I went for my trial because I'm not a big "makeup person. But Lynette explained what she was going to do and totally put me at ease. When she was done, I loved the results. The day of the party I couldn't wait to have my makeup done and Lynette didn't disappoint. I was thrilled.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Linda · Married on 04/13/2013

Very professional and calming attitude. Lynette made me feel comfortable She listened to the vision I had and fulfilled my wishes and much more. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

Lynette did an amazing job on my makeup! I showed her a look from a magazine and she was able to duplicate the look exactly! She was very friendly and easy going and very good at listening at helping to get the look I was hoping to achieve. I was so worried that I would look overdone, but instead I got the natural look I was hoping to get for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Lynette for any special event!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 03/31/2012

I hired Lynette to do my entire bridal party's makeup for my wedding. She did an absolutely phenomenal job. After working with me through a trial-run, we came up with the perfect look. The women and I looked flawless without loking too 'over done.'
    I received so many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with Lynette's work.

Sent on 09/15/2013