Lynds Photography & Videography Reviews

Lynds Photography & Videography 5
Lynds Photography & Videography 6
Lynds Photography & Videography 7

Angela Gelhar · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing photos and experience!

Lynds studio was absolutely incredible! They were so reliable and helpful! Our wedding photos were a dream! We are so thankful for them and definitely recommend them! They were a blast to work with! They were interactive during our wedding photos and it really helped them get relaxed look during our photo shoots! THANK YOU so much!

Thomas C. · Married on 08/25/2018

Lynds was Fantastic!

What an amazing experience we had Lynds Photography! It was an absolute highlight in our wedding planning and day! Keith was extremely attentive and accommodating in helping to meet our budget. He was very professional and enthusiastic, which helped put my wife and I at ease. Keith's customer service and attentiveness was top notch and one of the main reasons we booked with Lynds. Our photos and video package was far better than we could have hoped for. On top of that Keith's staff designed us a terrific looking album, which my in-laws loved so much,that we are ordering them a clone album. My wife and I would highly recommend Lynds Photo without hesitation to any friends or family

Carolyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Words cannot describe how awestruck we were with Lynds Photography!

From the very beginning, Keith was as excited as we were for our wedding day at the San Francisco Zoo. In fact, he may have made us even more excited with his honest enthusiasm to capture the best day of our lives. He was so easy to work with and made sure to explain all package options, day-of suggestions and handle our long list of photo requests.

On the day of the wedding, Lisa our photographer was a dream. I am honestly not even sure that she ate because every time I looked out she was capturing each and every moment. She was professional, energetic and a positive and calming light on what was supposed to be a stressful day. At one point, my grandma who recently became blind was taking a photo with us and she asked to take a photo with just me and her. Lisa was just in the moment and knew exactly what I wanted without me having to say anything.

We were so impressed with our experience leading up to the wedding that we decided to add a videographer, Eddie, at the last moment. Eddie was also very professional and made sure that we were comfortable with what was being captured throughout the wedding.

Hands-down Lynds Photography was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. If you want to capture your wedding perfectly, hire them! You will not regret your decision.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Great wedding photographers

Keith and Adam did an amazing job with our photos. I really enjoyed working with them. I talked to Keith a few weeks before my wedding to plan out how the pictures would go on the day of and any specifics of what I wanted, family pictures etc. Adam was our photographer on our wedding day and he was a delight to work with. My husband HATES taking pictures and he said it was one of the most quick and painless experience he’s had! Adam kept us laughing the whole time and made it a fun experience as we took the wedding party pictures. They worked well with the other vendors and made sure to keep everything on schedule. We got a ton of photos, I would have liked to see less duplicates but I’m happy with them. I would have also jumped for the edited video if our budget had allowed. Overall, it’s a great company to hire.

Lynds Photography & Videography 8
    Lynds Photography & Videography 9
    Lynds Photography & Videography 10
    Lynds Photography & Videography 11

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding was in October and I was waiting until we received our video until I wrote my review. My husband and I just finished watching our near 3 hour video and had so much fun reminiscing on the day!! Keith did a great job catching little funny moments and we absolutely loved the segment of different friends and family sharing messages!! Keith was recommended to me by my photographer (Adam J Clark), they work together all the time and make a great team. And may I say I was so impressed with the presentation of the materials. We have a personalized flash drive with mp4s with its own special case and our DVDS are in a nice leather case. If you don't have a videographer reserved for your wedding GET ONE!! You'll want to relive your day with actual video in addition to your pictures to remember your vows, the funny things your bridal party says, the party, etc. Thank you Keith!!

Viktoriya · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Lynds Photography for my wedding day was such a wonderful experience. From the start, they were very clear about the terms and pricing was reasonable as well compared to a lot of other places I contacted in the area. Keith(owner and videographer)is a delight to work with and our video as well as 7 minute highlights clip turned out a lot better than I originally expected. He was able to capture all the raw and beautiful moments with his amazing photographer, Robin, without interfering with any of the days festivities. They gave advise when asked about typical shots that should be captured and saved me from ruining my pics by letting me know they wouldn't turn out great with disco lights throughout the reception. Planning a wedding can be really stressful and vendors can be a headache, but I can say with confidence I am 100% satisfied with their work and they made it such a seamless process from start to end. Thank you!

Lynds Photography & Videography 12
    Lynds Photography & Videography 13
    Lynds Photography & Videography 14
    Lynds Photography & Videography 15
    Lynds Photography & Videography 16
    Lynds Photography & Videography 17
    Lynds Photography & Videography 18
    Lynds Photography & Videography 19

Lynds Photography was exceptional in both working with my budget and quality! Despite being an hour and a half drive away, Keith was able to walk me through the process of wedding photography and help me pad my day-of-wedding schedule to ensure enough time for photos and family. Steve was our photographer, and he was absolutely amazing. Not being creative in photography, I had no idea what I really wanted. I knew I wanted posed shots and candids, but words like “photojournalism style” or “boudoir style” were foreign to me. After my fiancée and I talked to Keith, Steve was able to hone in on our style and produced amazing and unforgettable shots. He even caught a moment where we were holding hands after lighting the unity candle. I don’t know how he did it, but he was able to capture emotional and touching moments without us ever feeling like we had the paparazzi right behind us. If anything, we took way more photos than we had planned, but we were early in our scheduling! It was perfect!

Leni · Married on 03/23/2013

I found Lynds Photography by chance -- through another website -- and it turned out to be one of the best finds. Why? Because we got top rate service for a reasonable price. We initially met with Keith Lynds, the owner, and after a few meetings and emails, we were assigned Steve as our photographer for our March 23, 2013 wedding in Santa Clara, CA. When we met Steve for the first time to go over our preliminary schedule, his expertise and prior experience at our venue helped us out tremendously in figuring out our wedding day itinerary.

My new husband and I LOVE Steve. He was prompt, professional, calm, and just great to work with on our wedding day. He was open to suggestions, but really, you may want defer to him with certain shots because the guy knows how to spot good locations and backgrounds for wedding pictures. He's promised us that we'll get our pictures on CDs in 2-3 weeks -- and I have no doubt that he'll do that.

If you want great and personalized service at a very reasonable price, go with Lynds Photography.

I used Lynds photography for my engagement and wedding pictures. I haven't recieved my wedding pictures yet, but after recieving my engagement pictures I have no doubt they will look amazing. From beginning to end, Lynds photograpy was professional and accomodating. Any time I called or e-mailed, they either answered immediately or got back to me right away. My husband and I used Steve Arnett as our photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding. He is a laid back guy, but knows what he's doing! He gave us exactly what we wanted and more. For a professional and reasonably priced photographer, I hands down reccommend Lynds Photography!

Katie · Married on 10/22/2011

Keith and Steve were so great; I was planning my wedding in a short timeframe, and came to them about 2 months before my wedding. Since I live down on the Penninsula and they're up in Lafayette, they were always willing to talk via phone or email instead of in-person since it was such a drive for me. I haven't received my photos yet (wedding was only 2 days ago) but Steve was great about showing me photos on his camera after he took them so I have full confidence they'll be as beautiful as all of the others they showed me.
    Since our venue was a new one for Steve, he showed up early, and on his own time to scout some locations which I really appreciated. He was very easy to work with, and quite accommodating of our wackiness. He had a lot of suggestions (because I had no idea what I was doing!) and was also an expert at arranging my train.
    The value couldn't be beat. Definitely recommend!

Nina · Married on 09/04/2011

Lynd's photography is affordable and professional. We met with Keith (the owner) twice, first to discuss packages/options and second to discuss time-line/day-of issues. We were given a questionnaire about ourselves, what kind of pictures we wanted and family members' names. Our photographer Steve was there so we were able to meet him. If it's important for you to meet the photographer before hand you will have to set up a time, it's not something they just do.

Steve came on time and started shooting pictures right away. He was a real pleasure to work with. He gave us good direction but also got a lot of candid shots. He was very non-invasive and stayed out of sight/thought but captured every moment. Steve was great!

Dana · Married on 06/04/2011

5 stars all the way! Keith and Mark shot photo and video for my wedding this year. They were absolutely GREAT! - they were extremely flexible and easy to work with the whole way through, from the planning/preparation that we had to do all over the phone, to the actual wedding day. If they were flustered or stressed, they never showed it, even when we got WAY behind schedule, and were getting unexpectedly rained on at our outdoor wedding! They were all smiles and got a lot of really wonderful pictures. They were also open to working with us to stay within our budget. We could not be more satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2011

Keith Lynds is great. Our photographer, Joe, took many great photos despite the fact that it rained on our wedding day. He was really good at thinking up alternatives to an outside setting for photos. Very professional, friendly, and nice. Quick turn around on photos. Highly recommend!

Lee · Married on 03/29/2011

Keith and Steve are AMAZING! Right from the start, Keith was extremely professional and so easy to work with. Very detailed oriented!! Our wedding pictures were absolutely GORGEOUS and our video was awesome!! We couldn't be happier. We got married in Carmel, CA and we asked Keith and Steve if it was possible to get our video overnighted to us for the reception we were having 4 days later back in AZ. To our surprise, we got BOTH our pictures AND video within 2 days!! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Lynds Photography! AMAZING WORK and such nice people. Our family and friends can't stop complimenting our pictures and video. Thanks Keith and Steve!!! :) Lee and Steve

Talia · Married on 10/24/2010

I love love love the pictures from my wedding! Working with Lynds Photography was such a wonderful and easy experience. We met with Keith a few months before our wedding in his studio and he gave us so many options for our wedding images. He works with several excellent photographers, and made sure to have us working with someone who had experience with our venue. We worked with Joe on our wedding day and he took such amazing pictures of our special day. We received all of our beautiful pictures less than 2 weeks after our wedding. When looking for our wedding photographer, we wanted to work with someone who takes incredible pictures, has many years of wedding experience, and would send us all of our images within a few weeks of the wedding. We know too many couples that waited almost a year to get their pictures back. Joe made sure that we got all the important pictures we asked for, took lots of creative shots and kept us on time and on track. He not only document the day, but really did an amazing job telling the story of the day told in still images.

I highly recommend working with Lynds Photograph. When I look at the pictures, I really remember every part of our incredible wedding. Thank you so much Keith and Joe!

Hazel · Married on 10/16/2010

Finding and working with Keith and Steve was such a huge blessing to us. I still remember the time when I was searching for a photographer for our wedding last October...it was very hard because we were on a tight budget. Every time I'd call around and started mentioning I was on a budget, I would get a cold shoulder and brushed off. Fortunately, we found Keith and Steve. When I spoke with Keith for the first time over the phone, he was kind and welcoming (this was after letting him know that we were on a budget) treatment did not change. In fact, Keith was the one who kept on following up and making sure that everything was fine. Keith made sure that it would be a stress-free wedding for us and it was. He was not greedy on payments and in fact he was generous enough to work out some payment plan for us.

As far as the wedding pictures and videos, they are amazing!!! I can't believe how clear and detailed they are. Let me tell you guys about Steve (our photographer) HE WAS OUTSTANDING!!!! Even our guests and entourage had so much fun with Steve. He was such a good sport and he was also very patient and he would totally guide us on what to do and how to pose. Even when we added time "inadvertently", Keith and Steve was completely professional enough to handle the situation---and the show went on like it was planned that way. The Tunnel of Love photo shoot was an experience to remember as Steve made it happen for us. Even if we all acted inane out there, Steve was able to pull it off. Our families and friends kept talking about it for weeks. Albeit we totally miss Keith's and Steve's company, we have the beautiful pictures and videos to watch and look at.

Having all that said, my husband and I were a bit ambivalent about hiring professional photographers at first. But the minute we spoke with Keith and also met him right after, all those feelings settled. Keith was very solicitous with our needs.

Over all, Keith and Steve did and provided an impeccable job!!! We would defintely recommend them to families and friends.

Joanne · Married on 09/11/2010

I Think Lynd"s Photo did a fabulous job on our wedding day. The pictures came out beautiful and very professional job they performed for us on our wedding day. I would recommend them to every wedding that needs a photographer.

Monica · Married on 09/03/2010

My new husband and I just got all of our proofs online from Keith and Kenny at Lynds Photo. We live in Denver, CO and were eagerly awaiting the pictures. They came within a week of the wedding! And, they were SO amazing. Everything we wanted to have captured was done perfectly. It took us through the whole wedding and we are SO excited to have the photos on disc too (I can't even say how much of a value this is too us).

From the more-than-affordable pricing up front, to the comfortable vibe of the first sit-down meeting, to the ease of planning from out-of-state...I couldn't be happier. All of the guests at the wedding spoke so highly of Keith and Kenny (videography and photography)--they loved them as much as we did.

As someone who has never been married before, and someone who has a professional photographer for a brother, I was wary of planning a wedding from long distance (or choosing a photographer off the internet). But Lynds Photo made it such a breeze.

Friendly. Sweet. Professional. What more could I say.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Lynds Photography & Videography's reply:

Monica and matt, your wedding was so cool and laid back! it was joy to capture the moments and the guest interviews while you were both visiting with your guests! there are two photo DVDs and two video DVDs coming your way soon :-)
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/06/2010

I definitely recommend Lynds. I called around for quotes from at least 6 photographers. Some wouldn't give me a straight answer; others were willing to give me a "special" that day but the cost was still astronomical for me. Lynds had a good basic package that included a reasonable amount of photography-time, all the digital negatives on DVD, and the option to purchase quality prints or books from them in the future. While the cost was lower than "the other guys", they know their business and are very professional-- you don't get the newbie who is just learning, you get a photographer who knows his/her business well. They were also very familiar with our venue, so that was an added bonus. They also kept their promise and had all the pictures on DVD for me within 2 weeks. I've had friends that have waited months.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Lynds Photography & Videography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Dana! You and Daniel have been awesome to work with! Hacienda de las Flores in moraga is a great vuenue as well.

Sylvia · Married on 09/26/2009

Lynd's was wonderful to work with, from the planning process all the way through to the delivery of our pictures. Keith's pricing is extremely fair and the quality of work was incredible. The photographer he assigned to us was nothing short of amazing. She was calm and professional yet able to corral friends and family and capture all of the important moments throughout the day. I highly recommend Lynd's.

Mary · Married on 08/22/2009

We had our engagement photos done with Lynd's to make sure that we liked their stuff and they turned out great. Not only that, we had so much fun! Steve and Keith are such a great photographic team to work with and have such good ideas. I can't stop looking at our photos!

Theresa · Married on 06/13/2009

I used Lynds photography for my wedding in San Francisco and am EXTREMELY happy!!!! All of our pictures turned out great!! Keith had some awesome ideas for candid shots which turned out to be our favorite picture. I would recommend Keith for any occassion. We will be using him again for our son's portraits!!The price was affordable and the service was great!!

Katie · Married on 08/08/2008

I can not possibly say enough positive things about Lynd's Photography. Everyone on their staff is professional, prompt and works at the highest level of customer service and skill in their profession. On my wedding day Nadine had the perfect balance of getting those amazing photographs, doing it in line with our time-line, but also just letting us enjoy our day and not having to be the center of things. I heard so many horror stories about other photographers at other companies and from brides who after 2 years hadn't looked at the pictures because the memory of the photographer made her fume and cry....but after speaking with the staff on the phone, visiting their office and meeting with everyone to outline what types of photos we like, how we wanted our album to look and what our budget was, we couldn't have been happier! They are so knowledgeable about everything, from planning a timeline for the evening, to helping you plan how many hours you want to book them to really helping put that artistic touch on your album. My whole family was so pleased with their work, my sister is now using them for her wedding!

Mary Jane · Married on 08/26/2011

As the bride I was somewhat late to arrive at my destination, but no worries, the photographer was there ready and waiting! Patiently, I might add, as I started to talk with others, on what needed to be done [minor stuff], he followed along and even asked to assist me in carrying my bridal gown. I haven't seen the pictures, but believe they will turn out great and candid!

Liz · Married on 06/26/2011

Lynds photography is an awesome deal. They charge very competitive rates and give you all the high quality digital images to keep! A lot of photographers keep the digital files and only give you prints. In addition to the good price, they had great service. Keith met with us for an hour privately twice to make sure we were happy with everything. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are important. Naomi was our photographer. She was very calming and very creative. Neither my husband nor I like being photographed, but she made the experience simple and fun. She chose shots that reflected our personalities and love for each other. We’re really happy with the way the photos turned out.