Lynda Williams Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 11/05/2021

Works Amazing with Everyone!

My wedding party consisted of not too many people (total who needed hair & makeup were 5), but specifically two of them were on the autism spectrum. Lynda and her amazing team were so accommodating and willing to wait until we got decisions from them, and were gentle in making sure they felt beautiful. I myself, the bride, also felt absolutely amazing and I cannot wait until my photographer comes back with the photos to share

Beautiful Liz,

You are such an AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL PERSON! I absolutely loved your wedding morning at the gorgeous Castle Hill Inn. I have to say you were one of the calmest brides I’ve ever had! We really loved being with you and your family. You are certainly blessed with so much love! I am so grateful for you to take the time out of your busy schedule and write this review for us. It means so much!
    I can’t wait to see your wedding pictures please keep in touch!
    CONGRATULATIONS! ❤️
    CHEERS TO YOU BOTH AND A LIFETIME OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU BOTH! Xo 😘
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 10/22/2021

Fantastic!

Lynda was great to work with and extremely talented! She delivered the perfect elegant wedding look!

Thank you Carolyn!
    We had such a fun day with you all!
    We appreciate this review so very much!
    Please take care!
    Lynda
  • Carly
    Carly L. Married on 10/17/2021

Super sweet and great at what they do!

Lynda and her team we're such a great addition to my day! I got married October 2021 in Stonington CT and had 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself receiving both hair and makeup services. Lynda and her team arrived right on time and also estimated the time it would take them to get through all of us PERFECTLY which kept us right on schedule for the day. They used very high quality products and did such an amazing job working to make every girl look and feel absolutely stunning. Not to mention they were super sweet and we had so much fun spending the morning with them! Would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone in the area!

Hey Carly!

Thank you 🙏 so much for this amazing review! I so appreciate you taking time to do this for us! We had such a great day with you! I absolutely loved everyone there! YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous couple ❤️ PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH! We are so grateful! 🙏❤️
    Cheers!
    Anna W. Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience!

Lynda and her associate Anne did a great job on my bridal hair and makeup, along with my bridesmaids. They took our beauty vision and brought it to life, worked very quickly and were flexible when we wanted to add more services. Highly recommend.

Anna!

Thank you so much for this Review Anna! You were a joy to work with and such a GORGEOUS BRIDE! We appreciate you so much!
    CONGRATULATIONS 🍾❤️Xo
    Mary C. Married on 09/24/2021

Lynda makes being beautiful on your big day easy!

Lynda was one of the best vendors I hired- she’s easy going and fun and made getting ready a breeze. She really listens to what you want and makes it all happen. I would definitely recommend!

Hey Mary!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We had so much fun with ya’ll!
    Congratulations 🍾❤️Xo
  • Margaret
    Margaret N. Married on 09/18/2021

The perfect balance

Lynda and her team were amazing, they kept the day moving and all of the girls loved their hair and makeup (which I know isn’t always the case). They provided the perfect balance of following along with pictures provided and also knowing what would look good on difference people and advising on the perfect look. I loved my own hair and makeup and the trial was great to keep my stress low the day of. Seriously, all of the bridesmaids seemed to love what they did and I really appreciate Lynda helping to make everyone feel special and keeping our morning very stress free. Highly recommend!

Marge!
    Your wedding photos are just AMAZING! You look so SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow! I truly loved working with you! Let ved being there with you all! Thank you for your trust! Xo
    Congratulations 🍾❤️🌻xo
    Maryellen R. Married on 09/11/2021

Phenomenal Hair and Make up

REVIEW TITLE
    Lynda was amazing for my daughter's wedding. My daughter is not one to be pampered and at the trial Lynda put her so at ease she so looked forward to having her hair and makeup done for the wedding. Lynda and her colleague Anne were amazing at getting us all ready in a very relaxed and fun way. She helped to make the day truly special. Her humor, kindness, willingness to listen, and talent make her perfect for what she does. i can't recommend her highly enough.

MaryEllen!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future brides! We are SO GRATEFUL! We had the best day ever with you all! You were the most kind and generous ladies and we appreciate you so much! Especially for feeding us! Please give my best to Margaret! 🌻xoxo
  • Laura
    Laura D. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Work!

Lynda was great!! I was in a pinch trying to find a new hair & makeup artist for my August 2021 wedding after having to reschedule my August 2020 wedding due to COVID-19. I am so thankful I found Lynda! She was understanding from the beginning about the difficulty that comes with being a COVID bride! She answered all of my questions and is SO prompt with communicating and always offering to speak to me even later at night or on weekends basically just going above and beyond at all moments! My trial was perfect! She explained everything & is a true artist! I felt absolutely beautiful on my big day & am so thankful for Lynda! She is amazing at what she does.

Dear Laura,

You are so so sweet and beautiful… thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day look! I truly loved working with you so much! You husband is just as kind and grateful to have had such a great journey together from start to finish! Such challenging times but we did it!!!! Yay!
    Cheers to a lifetime of great health and LOVE❤️🙏
    Julia K. Married on 08/13/2021

Great experience

Lynda and her team were great to work with! They arrived on time and made sure we were ready for the required time by working efficiently and still doing a great job. They listened to the requests/pictures of the girls’ and my requests. Lynda did my hair and makeup and she did an amazing job; I got so many compliments throughout the night.

JULIA!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We all appreciate it! I am so happy you loved our services and hope to see you in the future for other Events!❤️Xoxo
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 07/10/2021

Great hair and great vibes for my beautiful wedding day!

Lynda and her team were such a huge part of my wedding day! We had 11 women all get their hair done in the morning, and Lynda and her team were great at keeping us on schedule. I had myself (bride), six bridesmaids, plus four family members, and Lynda was very attentive to each of us and made sure we were happy and looking beautiful! We showed her hair inspo pictures and were so pleased with the result - plus our hairstyles and curls lasted all night!

Hey Kaitlyn!

I’m so happy you were pleased with our services. It was a special day indeed. I loved your family and friends… What a gorgeous day you had!!
    So happy for you both!
    Cheers to forever love❤️
    All our best always! 🌻
    Briana S. Married on 06/26/2021

Stress free and perfect!

Lynda is amazing - she made me feel so comfortable and confident during my trial, and on my wedding day she and Kim made my vision a reality. I am so appreciative of them and highly recommend!

Briana!!!

Your picture is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    I absolutely loved being with you all! I hope your day was everything you wished for! (After the long wait) send me more pics when you can!
    Lynda🌻
  • Susan
    Susan M. Married on 06/06/2021

Onsite Bridal Hair/Makeup

Lynda is amazing! Responsive, professional, and personable. Definitely recommend for brides and bridal party hair and makeup!

Susan!!!

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! I was so happy we could be there with you on your Amazing Wedding Day! You looked SO BEAUTIFUL!
    Wishing you love and happiness always♥️Xo
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect wedding make-up

Lynda was so lovely and easy to work with. She did an excellent job on my hair and make-up and made me look absolutely flawless on my wedding day! I felt stunning. She really takes her time at your trial to nail your perfect look. Her team also did an awesome job with all my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Everyone loved their look everyone and was done in about 3 hours (6 people total). She also gives you a perfect touch-up kit that really comes in handy. I would recommend her to any bride!

LAUREN!!

You were such a JOY to be with and we had so much fun with your family and friends, awesome people! I really loved being with you at SALTWATER FARM VINEYARD! One of my favorite Venues too! You looked PERFECT! You radiated such happiness and oh so pretty! We are so happy you all were pleased! Sending you love ❤️ keep n touch please!! Xo
    Kelly Married on 01/22/2021

An Amazing Experience

Working with Lynda and her team on my wedding day was perfect. They went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations and making me (& my bridal party) feel absolutely beautiful. They were responsive and kept our concerns/preferences in mind, making the morning flow with ease. Lynda is wonderful and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair/beauty on their wedding day. I am so incredibly thankful for the work they did, and the part they played on my wedding day.

KELLY!!!
    I am soooo happy for you! You were such a pleasure to work with! I loved your positive vibe and your attention to detail! Your truly one special gal! We appreciate you so much for writing this amazing review! Wishing you all good things always! Xo ❤️
    Jennifer N. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing!!!

I booked Lynda back in 2018,2019 when I first got engaged. I knew I wanted to have her and her team on my big day. We were a 2020 Covid couple who had to reschedule to 2021, and Lynda was amazing and patient through the entire process. I had my first makeup trial with her and absolutely LOVED how it came out, but because I’m a bit indecisive, I scheduled a second makeup trial so I could have two looks to choose from. Lynda was an absolute gem through it all! Then finally, the big day came! Her and her team showed up super excited and ready to go. My mother in law and sister in law never had their hair and makeup professionally done before, and they absolutely loved it and felt beautiful! I also never saw my mom love her hair and makeup as much as she did that day. Lynda and her team are so sweet and kind, you wouldn’t regret booking them!

Hey Jenn!!!

Thank you so much for everything! Such an honor to be hired by such an AMAZING wedding photographer such as you and Ryan! I just love that you two are finally married and had your time to shine after such a trying year! Your the absolute sweetest Jenn and I appreciate you so much🌻 You looked so BEAUTIFUL ❤️ I can’t wait to see some pictures soon! Cheers! Sending you both love and 🥰😘!
    Danielle Married on 11/16/2019

Lynda is amazing!

I have to start by saying that Lynda and her team are absolutely amazing! If you are looking to book her for your special day, do not hesitate! I first met Lynda about 3 1/2 years ago when she was hired for make up services for my best friends wedding. The bridesmaids went with an airbrush look and the final result was flawless! It was incredibly smooth, polished, and the best part - it lasted the entire night, through happy tears and all! She is so patient with everyone and her talent allows her to create a look that is shown to her with ease. She takes her time with each client and her goal is to make sure that you look and feel beautiful. I can’t say enough great things about her. Make sure to book her in advance and I promise, you will be so happy that you did! Thank you so much Lynda for making me and my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful xoxo

Dani!!!!

You look like a supermodel in this photo!!!
    I am super grateful that I had the opportunity to meet you at Jess’s wedding and then your own!!! Your Amazing and Beautiful! I couldn’t be happier for you both! We had a great time with you and your sweet bridal party! We are so grateful for your trust and kindness! Thank you for writing this awesome review while on your honeymoon!! It means the world to us ♥️ Cheers to forever love and happiness 🙏♥️Xo
    Jenna M. Married on 11/08/2019

Flawless!!

Lynda was absolutely fantastic to work with for makeup for myself and bridal party! I met with her for a trial and she really took the time to understand the look and feel I wanted for my wedding day. She noted down what worked and what didn't work for me so there was no questions on the wedding day. Her easy going personality fit in easily with the entire bridal party and made getting ready more relaxed and fun. Each girl felt beautiful and confident for the entire day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride searching!

Thank you Lynda!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Jenna! You are absolutely amazing to work with! I loved being there with you and such an amazing time with your family and friends. It was such a complement And honor to be hired by you, as you are in The wedding business yourself. I loved getting to know you better and hope we can keep in touch. I can’t wait for pictures! You looked so beautiful! ♥️ Super grateful for your trust and kindness! Xo
    Meghan Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience

I had such a wonderful experience with Lynda, from the start of our trial to being in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids. She made me feel comfortable and I immediately trusted what she was doing. Not only was I extremely happy with my hair & makeup on the day of my wedding, but my bridesmaids all looked so beautiful. We had so much fun and my friends couldn’t get over how nice everyone was. We even finished a bit early with some time to spare!

Hi Meg!!!
    How fabulous to wake up to this sweet review on my birthday.... such an amazing gift! We had the best time with you and your girls! Thank you for being an AMAZING BRIDE! We absolutely loved being a part of it all!!! Sending love to you! ♥️
    Kelly W. Married on 10/13/2019

Look no further!

Thank you for everything, Lynda!!
    Planning a RI wedding from Florida was tricky at times, but working with fabulous people like Lynda made it so much easier. She fit me in for a trial when I was home for a quick weekend and from that moment on, I knew that we were in the best hands. All the girls in our family were thrilled with their hair and make-up! After seeing how happy our sisters were (and how lovely they looked), we had a few last minute add ons during the day of the wedding. We couldn't have been happier and are so grateful for Lynda and her team. It was such a stress free day and we shared so many laughs. If you're undecided on beauty services, please look no further! Lynda, you made us feel absolutely beautiful inside and out -- thank you!!!

Kelly!
    Thank you! You are one Amazing lady! I loved everything about your day! And the pictures are so beautiful!! We are so lucky and blessed to work with such sweet and amazing people like ya’ll! You were definitely so relaxed and so happy! I couldn’t be happier for you both! So much love to you!!♥️
    Jessica F. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding look!

I am beyond impressed with Lynda’s work! I felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day and she brought my vision to life in the best way. I was very indecisive about how I wanted to wear my hair, and she was so patient with me trying out several styles, accommodating an additional hair trial, and even being so understanding when I changed my style for the third time just 5 days before the wedding. Lynda was so responsive about little tweaks with my makeup, and my final look was better than I could have ever imagined. Her assistant Alanna was lovely as well, taking care of the makeup of my 2 bridesmaids. Everyone was so pleased with their finished product! Lynda was prompt, made conversation so easy and was genuinely so excited to share in my day. She also made me the cutest touch up kit that came to great use after a slightly windy first look. I can’t say enough great things about my experience, you will not be sorry to book her on your wedding day!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Jessica- Your are the sweetest ever! I absolutely loved being a small part of it all! You are amazing and beautiful and I am so grateful to you for your trust and generosity! I can not wait for the pro pics!Wishing you and Carly a lifetime of love and happiness always ♥️ Thank YOU! Xo
    Kaitlin Married on 09/14/2019

Lynda is absolutely amazing!

Lynda Williams was such a pleasure to work with! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and even helped my husband with his hair! Definitely recommend!!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Such a beautiful day at Chanler! Good Lord!
    You are Amazing and beautiful. So much love and Gratitude ! Xo
    Abbie Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Lynda and her team were amazing! Kim and Ashley did my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup and were awesome! They were so easy to work with and the girls were thrilled with the results. Lynda was so responsive and made the whole booking process very smooth. Would highly recommend!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Abbie! We appreciate you so much! Thank you for trusting us from long distance based on our reviews and portfolio!
    Wishing you all our best!
    Lynda , Kim and Ashley
    Jfk P. Married on 09/01/2019

Glam in Newport!

My son was married in Newport RI...
    An “away game” for us.

I was so incredibly lucky that another wedding make-up artist, who was not available, highly recommended Lynda Williams to me!

From my first communication with Lynda I knew she would be my choice.
    And looking back, I am grateful to Lynda and her team! They were just amazing.
    Everything that Lynda promised.... and more!

The wedding day can be stressful. No stress here!
    Lynda and her team were so friendly and accommodating. We felt as though we had known them forever.
    They arrived promptly...even a bit early.
    They managed the hair, make/up, lashes of 11 very demanding women in the time allotted. Each and every family member thrilled with how beautiful they looked!

If Lynda Williams is available for your special day.... do not hesitate!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Jill- You Re one Amazing Gal! I have to say... when you walked down those stairs... oh my! You looked STUNNING! You were quite the MOG in the very best way!! If you lived closer, we would definitely be good friends. To say it was a pleasure is an understatement! You are AMAZING! So much love to you! ♥️Xo
    Sarah C. Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience!

Lynda was kind and understood exactly what I was looking for with my hair. I changed the look a day before and she nailed! Would definitely recommend for any brides looking for an elegant natural look.

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much! You looked so beautiful! I appreciate this great review and wish you all the best! 🹯⹥︯🬻
    Jaime S. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t be more pleased with Lynda’s work on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect. Not only did she do a great job styling our hair but she also helped to calm me down which helped so much. We found Lynda when our original hair stylist fell through a week before the wedding and I couldn’t be more happy that it worked out the way it did. Everything happens for a reason. Her and Ann did such a great job overall. Everyone looked amazing and I am so thankful to have found them!!

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jaime! I loved being there for you! I loved your beautiful family and friends and your Grandma is totally my inspiration! Thank you so much for everything ♥️Sending love and hugs! Best wishes always to you both!