Lynda Williams Beauty Reviews

Lynda Williams Beauty 5
Lynda Williams Beauty 6
Lynda Williams Beauty 7

Cristina Medeiros · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely a joy to work with!

Lynda was the best to work with! I loved her from the moment I went to her studio for my trial. She is so professional, talented, and most importantly kind! She has knowledge of all skin types, and products, and made each of the girls in my wedding party look absolutely stunning. With having a larger wedding party, she brought another make up artist with her named Ashley. She also did an amazing job! I would highly recommend Lynda to any future bride.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Cristina! I loved being there with you from our first meeting until you slipped into your dress! You are Amazing and such a complete joy to be with! Your husband is one lucky guy! I can not wait to see some of your images! So much love and happiness always to you both! Xo

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

Lynda and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive leading to the day of the wedding and on time to start our services. Lynda and her assistance were so nice, fun and flexible to style each lady to their personal requests. They even squeezed in some last minute, unscheduled services for my family members to get lashes and hair done. Everyone kept complimenting how beautiful our airbrush makeup looked even when it was a 100 degree day! She gave me (the bride) an AWESOME touch up kit that was so helpful throughout the day. I would highly recommend Lynda and her team. They were great to work with and made everyone look stunning! Thank you again Lynda and team! :)

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! It was so fun to be with you all! Loved meeting you! Cheers to California girls! You all were the best! Wishing you happiness and love always Jess! Xo

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

Lynda and her ladies were wonderful. My wedding party had a great time getting all glammed up with them! They offered tips and suggestions that the moms and bridesmaids have put into their daily beauty routines. We all looked wonderful on the day! Lynda did an awesome job with my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend Lynda and her team!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Thank you Megan!
    We had a great day with you all!! You really looked so happy and BEAUTIFUL!
    I am so thrilled you all felt beautiful and got some great tips too!
    I can’t wait to see your professional photos!
    Thank you and wishing you both love and happiness together always!! Xo
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2019

June wedding!

Lynda was so great to work with from our original hair&makeup trial to the day of; she was helpful in getting me tips to make sure my hair and skin was ready for the day of. Her skill in both hair and makeup is excellent and she was so easy to have around. I had no concerns about my appearance on my wedding day and I think that’s all a bride can ask for! Thank you Lynda!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Lynda Williams Beauty 8
    Lynda Williams Beauty 9

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you sweet Alyssa! So happy for you! I loved being with all you beautiful people! So much fun! Please keep in touch! Xoxo
  • StephTom

Stephtom Freed · Married on 01/06/2019

All-star at hair & makeup

Lynda was so great to work with, very happy that I hired her for my wedding hair & makeup! She did an excellent job with everyone, and is very professional. My day-of hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Lynda!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Your were such a lovely bride to work with and I couldn’t be happier for you and Tom! You have a beautiful family! I wish you love and happiness♥️ Please send pictures too!! Xoxo

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Lynda made sure my wedding day morning was perfect! The trial was awesome and I was able to trouble shoot a few different ideas before deciding on my perfect look. The day of the wedding all my girls were happy with their hair and the morninh went so smooth! Everyone was ready and beautiful in time for pictures! Working with Lynda was such a great experience and I would recommend her to anyone looking for on site hair stylist!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/07/2018

Lynda Williams did a wonderful job of making me look like a princess on my special day. She accommodated us by doing a second makeup trial when we decided that we wanted to make some changes to my bridal look. She was very patient with us, and she made sure that we were completely satisfied with every makeup and hair choice we made. Lynda is also very friendly and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, she finished with us ahead of schedule, which impressed my photographer. Lynda gave me a beautiful, natural look that lasted all day. I got so many compliments. I am very happy that I chose to go with Lynda Williams Beauty for my wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much Holly!
    I am so happy you were all pleased and felt beautiful! Great day! Especially when the SUN came out! Yay! So happy for you!
    All my best to you always!
    Xo lynda

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved working with Lynda for my wedding hair and makeup. She is so talented and professional and very easy to work with. My hair and makeup came out amazing and she listened to what I wanted and brought my vision to reality. She also went out of her way to come and meet me after she was done with her services to help me put flowers in my hair. She went above and beyond to make me look beautiful. Would highly recommend her for your beauty services!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Sweet Sara- Thank you so much for this review! It means so much to know how happy you were with everything! You were such a fun bride! Loved working with you and yours so much! Sending love always! Xoxo L

Calindy · Married on 06/23/2018

Lynda and Olivia were absolutely amazing! My wedding day morning couldn’t have been more perfect. My hair at my trial was a little loose and Lynda made sure on my wedding day it was flawless. I can’t tell you how many people complimented me on my hair. All my girls hair and makeup held up perfectly as well. When I woke of the morning after my makeup was still very much on I couldn’t believe how well it lasted. Lynda was always a pleasure to work with! Thanks again Lynda for making my vision for hair and makeup come to life!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Lynda Williams Beauty 10
    Lynda Williams Beauty 11

Meredith · Married on 06/22/2018

Lynda did me and my bridesmaid's hair on my wedding day. She brought such a positive and calming vibe to what can tend to be such an overwhelming day. She literally worked miracles- making all of our individual styles and visions a reality. She has such a wide skill set, no matter what style or hair type. She was so professional and attentive. My hair looked just as it did for my trial and as cliche as it may sound, it's true; I never felt more beautiful than I did that day. When it was time for me to get into my dress, Lynda was right there to help me and button up my countless buttons. Thank you for everything Lynda!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Merideth! I'm so happy you all were pleased! We had a great day with your amazing friends!:) you were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I LOved BEING YOUR hair artist and couldn’t be happier for you and Kevin! Two blessed humans in so much LOVE! You we’re such a pure delight to work with!!!:) love you xoxo

Caryl · Married on 06/10/2018

Lynda was excellent. Very reliable and flexible. Everyone was thrilled
    With both hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Lynda

Sent on 07/11/2018

Victoria · event on 05/31/2018

Lynda has done my hair and makeup numerous times for tons of different events and does a fantastic job every time. She's super easy to work with and always knows exactly what you want. Whether you want a full glam look or something more natural, Lynda makes you feel super confident and makes sure you're 100% satisfied before you leave! She's professional, hardworking and overall so sweet. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Victoria · event on 05/31/2018

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jen · Married on 05/05/2018

Lynda was great! My original hairdresser bailed 3 months to the big day, and Lynda came in to save the day. She was such a calm presence and I'm so glad things worked out the way they did. She was willing to try several styles on me and took my feedback to heart. The morning of she had to re-work part of the style (due to me changing my mind) and did so seamlessly and with a positive attitude and calm vibe. I loved working with her and would gladly recommend her to others.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Jen!
    I am so happy you changed your look and followed your heart to what was best for you! I told you that I won’t leave until everyone was happy! I can’t wait to see some pictures of you in your dress!! -So much love to you Jen xo

KAITLYN · Married on 12/31/2017

Lynda and her team did a fabulous job with my (and my bridesmaid’s) hair and makeup on my wedding day! I was nervous about doing my hair down and curly even though I knew that’s what I wanted because we were going to be taking pictures outside before the ceremony in the winter, wind of Newport included. Lynda did a great job explaining her process, and I trusted her and I am so glad I did! My hair came out perfectly and she even came back to touch it up for me at my request (on a holiday too, it was New Year’s Eve!) so that it would be perfect for the ceremony. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! Thank you so much, Lynda!!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Lynda Williams Beauty 12
    Lynda Williams Beauty 13
    Lynda Williams Beauty 14
    Lynda Williams Beauty 15
    Lynda Williams Beauty 16

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2017

Lynda was amazing! She was extremely responsive and beyond accommodating. I would highly recommend her to any bride on her big day.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/22/2017

I can't thank Lynda and her team enough for making sure my bridesmaids and I looked and felt fabulous on my wedding day! My hair and makeup were perfect and just what I had envisioned for my special day- thanks Lynda!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Lynda is extremely professional and talented. She made all our girls look beautiful and made our morning fun! It was really important to me that my girls and I get ready in my home, and Lynda and her team easily traveled to us. They were flexible and accommodating. My sister said jokingly at one point that Lynda should change the slogan of her business too “we fix ugly.” Not that any of us are ugly, just that she made us so beautiful! She is organized and timely and very serious about her business. Lynda and her team worked hard to treat 10 of us and even finished early! I highly recommend Lynda Williams beauty to any bride in the market :) Thanks, Lynda!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Lynda Williams Beauty 17
    Lynda Williams Beauty 18
    Lynda Williams Beauty 19
    Lynda Williams Beauty 20
    Lynda Williams Beauty 21
    Lynda Williams Beauty 22

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2017

Lynda and her crew did an amazing job with all our hair and make-up. Every single one of my bridesmaids and Moms were very satisfied with their hair and make-up. Lynda stayed until we started taking pictures to make sure we all loved everything and to touch up anything that needed to be. She was very accommodating and very easy to contact and quick to reply.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Lynda and her team were very punctual and professional on our wedding day. They took care of myself, mother, mother in laws and bridesmaid with ease. Everyone was so happy with their look. I had a trial with Lynda earlier in the year and it was amazing how that in conjunction with my feedback yielded results I couldn't have been more happy with. Work with Lynda!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review!
    You looked so beautiful and it was so much fun to be with you and all Love your family and wedding party! Great day!
    Wishing you love and happiness always!
    Xoxo
    Lynda

Carla · Married on 06/24/2017

Lynda was great! I had booked someone else to do my wedding makeup and found out a month before my wedding that there was a scheduling error and they were unavailable. As I scrambled to look for someone else, Lynda responded very quickly to my email and was extremely friendly, flexible, and willing to help me out. I did not do a trial because I was short on time, but was confident based on photos and my conversations with Lynda that she would do a great job. She was able to fit me in despite having another wedding the same day as mine. On the wedding day, she arrived on time and was very professional, efficient, friendly, and helpful! We had our makeup done early, but Lynda gave me a touch up kit and even offered to come back after she finished with the other wedding party if I needed anything. I absolutely love how my makeup turned out and it lasted all day, despite some serious heat and lots of sweating on the dance floor! I loved the airbrush makeup and eyelashes, and Lynda helped me pick out a fun lip color and even gave me some extra for reapplication. I am not used to wearing a lot of makeup, but I did not feel overdone at all and felt like I looked like myself. My skin looked great, and everything photographed really well. The others in my wedding party loved their makeup as well! I highly recommend Lynda and her team!!! She is extremely friendly, professional, accommodating, and willing to help out!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Carla
    I want to jump through this screen and give you a big hug! I'm so happy that you and your wedding party had a great experience. You are so special and I believe it was fate that brought us together. I absolutely loved seeing some photos online of you and your new husband. But I can't wait to see more !
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your truly amazing wedding! Please keep in touch ! Xoxo L

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2017

As the mother of the groom needing up-do's for myself, sister, sister-in-law, daughter and 4 year old grand daughter, we knew that this would take calm and utra professional. Enter Lynda, who had responded immediately to my initial request and followed up within hours........date secured, contract in hand. Could not have been easier. But the real magic started on the wedding day when my group had to literally schedule who went when as my sister-in-law was also doing our make up. Lynda handled all requests, made suggestions which were greatly appreciated as the weather turned windy AND rainy and that needed to be taken into consideration for each of the hair styles. She was calm, soothing, funny and a delight to be around as we were your typical stressed out group of women. Special mention of her outstanding service was that she sent a tips and tricks email a few weeks ahead of time to give us suggestions for make up, hair and overall beauty secrets for the wedding. That was so helpful and appreciated. I cannot give her a higher recommendation, and that does not happen often with me! Cheers to an amazing professional!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Barbara- i'm so happy to hear that you felt you hired the right person! I really loved meeting you all, and learning a little about you all during our time together! I felt like i was part of the family❤️ What a beautiful family you have! Such a pleasure and if your ever in RI again please look me up! Xx all my best!

Lynda

Katy · Married on 05/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with Lynda and her staff. They were great and we were all extremely happy with the way our hair and makeup came out. The timing was great and we were ready ahead of schedule. I am confident that I made the best decision for my wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Pamela · Married on 04/29/2017

Lynda and her team did an amazing job for my wedding in Connecticut in April 2017. I was so happy with how my makeup and hair turned out, and everyone else (bridesmaids & moms) looked amazing as well. Lynda was so lovely to work with and I really enjoyed my experience. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

Thank you Pam! You were such a truly Gorgeous Bride! Just like bed everything about your Bridal look! Loved your family and friends ❤️ Truly a pleasure to be with you and make you all feel beautiful! I can't wait to see some pro pics from Jessica Ober Photography! Such a great day! I'm so grateful you chose LWB and please reach out if you need anything in the near future! Xx