LVL Photography, llc Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • christy
    Christy Married on 07/08/2011
    Leda was absolutely fabulous to work with!! Her photos are amazing. With her knowledge, amazing eye and personality combined, she makes for the perfect photographer on your most important day.
    Nicole Married on 02/06/2011
    Leda is a true artist behind and in front of the lens. She took beautiful photos of our small wedding that brought me to tears remembering just how special the day was.

She has an impeccable eye and catches the smallest details that bring back so many wonderful memories. And she has a great ability to fade into the background and catch candid shots where you didn't even realize she was in the room.

She'll make your wedding day so much more - she's always ready with a smile and with Leda, you know you are all good. :)
    Stephanie Married on 12/19/2009
    Leda is amazing! She is so easy to work with and helps to bring a lot of extra smiles and laughter and relaxed times to (what could be) a stressful day! She is incredibly talented and the best part is that her love and passion for photography shines through in her work. We are grateful for the part she played in our wedding day and are so thankful for all of the memories that she captured for us. We would recommend her to anyone!
    Alicia Married on 10/10/2009
    If I could have rated her higher than a 5 in all categories, I would have. We found LVL by chance, and it was the best thing that happened to us. She was professional with an artistic flair, and was by far the most amazing vendor to work with. Responsive, friendly...I send everyone I know to her. The best investment we made towards our wedding - without a doubt.

I'd use her again in a heartbeat - and will when we're ready for family pictures!
    Kaprice Married on 08/29/2009
    Leda was by far the best photographer EVER! She made everything so easy and she adjusted to every “unplanned” situation w/ no problems! I couldn’t imagine my wedding day w/out her! Not to mention how absolutely wonderful her work is! I’ve received so many compliments on my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Overall finding another photographer this laid back and so excellent at what they do is next to impossible! She was great! Much love!
    Sarah Married on 07/17/2009
    Leda is so wonderful!! My husband and I loved her photos!! We had her take our engagement photos, wedding photos, and when our son was born she took our family photos, and his formal photos too!. WE LOVE HER!. If you are looking for a photographer that will give you more than you ever expected then Leda is it.
    Toni Married on 07/11/2009
    Leda was amazing! She was the best part of our wedding and one of the last people to leave the reception. We got so many compliments on her at our wedding and continue to when we talk about our wedding. We love the pictures and plan on using her in the future for other events!
    Jenny Married on 06/28/2008
    Leda is the best ever! I have recommended her to everyone I know, and can not wait for her to be our official family photographer. With my husband being a graphic designer and photographer, finding someone that could deliver was very important to him and he had high standards because of it. Leda gave us the best photos that day and we know we made the right decision by having her. Thank you!
    Lisa Married on 05/30/2008
    Leda was a gift from god! very professional and down to earth. Her prices were great, and pictures are fantastic.
    Damon Married on 04/12/2008
    Leda takes great pictures! And she never stops. Her camera was going constantly throughout our wedding and reception. Very fun to work with and would recommend to anyone!
    Andrea Married on 11/10/2007
    If you want to be "wowed" you have found the right person. Not only did I just LOVE her work, I loved working with her. She was a great addition to the day that I had dreamed about since I was a child. She came with ideas and flexability. If you want a photographer who is willing to go out of her way to make your day PERFECT....then you have found your gal!

Leda, thank you a million times. You captured our day with beauty.
    Jeralyn Married on 11/02/2007
    LVL Photography was recommended by a close friend and the service was superior. I was given the rights to ALL my photos and had two photographers for my pre-wedding photos and during the ceremony. The prices are reasonable and the service is second to none.
    Laura Married on 08/01/2009
    Leda is an energetic and fun photographer with a creative eye and modern edge. If you're looking for a personable, patient, and qualified photographer--look no further. :)
  • User1943401 2+ years ago
    Leda did an amazing job with our photographs. We have so many that we treasure, and she seemed to really capture us as a couple in her photography. We ran into a little confusion just a few days before the wedding and I was a little unhappy with the way the confusion was handled. I felt it made it kind of awkward the day of the wedding, and affected my experience.