LV Sound Entertainment Reviews

LV Sound Entertainment 6
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ around!!

My now husband and I could not be more thrilled with LV sound!! My husbands family are musicians and they were able to make it so that his siblings could write and perform our first dance live as well as sing afterwards!! DJ Bill was our DJ and he was wonderful to work with and met with me twice before the wedding to make sure he had everything correct! If you are looking for a DJ you can't go wrong with LV Sound and DJ Bill

Sent on 08/11/2019

Christine · Married on 06/29/2019

Organized and kept the party going

Lee was the best DJ I could have asked for! I didn't know what all went into a wedding, so he was able to guide us through it all. He had a setup outside for the ceremony and inside for the reception. We also opted for the photo booth, which I highly recommend, as all my guests loved it! You get any extra prints of the photo strips, plus a USB with all the photos from the night. Lee made sure we were on schedule, and that things went smoothly. He was able to keep our guests on the dancefloor, while still playing the music styles we requested. His prices are also awesome! He is affordable without giving up quality! I highly recommend getting in contact with Lee and booking him for your event!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    LV Sound Entertainment 7

Maggie Conner · Married on 05/11/2019

5th Time's the Charm

We LOVED LV Sound! This is the 5th time we've used them for a wedding and still does not disappoint! Not only did the team nail exactly what we were looking for in the music, but also did a great job making sure the guests got the requests they wanted. AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2019

Well worth it.

Price was exceptionally cheap. Well organized and resourceful. Professionalism and quality we amazing.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Brenda E · Married on 03/01/2019

Brenda, mom of groom

I hired LV Sound for my son's recent wedding and reception. The DJ was extremely professional, organized and fun. Guests loved the video screen and song selections. I highly recommend this DJ.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Nick · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing! Use this dj!

Lee and LV sound we’re absolutely perfect and amazing they played every song we asked and got everyone at the wedding to dance and have a great time! The lights they set up were beautiful as well! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dj! Thank you so much lee and LV sound you made our night perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

A Great Experience!

Such a great DJ! Highly recommend! Guests had a great time and our music was perfect for our day! Our guests loved the photo booth set up as well!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    LV Sound Entertainment 8
    LV Sound Entertainment 9
    LV Sound Entertainment 10
    LV Sound Entertainment 11

Bianca · Married on 10/06/2018

Stop, do not look any further than this company's reviews. Lv Sound from the first hello to last goodbye has been absolutely amazing in every way. The owner Lee was very responsive and flexible when it came to our consultation and every single email and correspondence along the way. We were very lucky to work with our DJ Bill as well, he really listened to what my husband and I wanted, but also made suggestions when we needed it, and was so helpful with keeping us on track with our timeline throughout the night. The number of compliments we recieved regarding the dj services alone spoke for themselves. The sound at the outdoor ceremony, the lapel mic., the sound inside our venue was perfect, the up lighting was so pretty, and the music selection kept people dancing all night. 10 stars.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • RAVEN

Raven · Married on 09/22/2018

Worth every penny!

Lee is awesome! He works with you through the whole process. My now husband and I had to work mostly online with emails and talk with Lee over the phone since we don't live in Ohio but it was not an issue at all. I promise you the you will not find a better service or price anywhere else! We had a unique setup where dinner was inside but the dance floor was outside on the patio and they made sure they would accommodate both spaces with 2 setups. Lee also helped us out with up-lighting inside, and dance floor lighting outside. The whole experience was amazing! Bill was our DJ and he made sure to talk with me to make sure I was ready for the next big event each time so that I wasn't caught by surprise which I really appreciated. He also stayed longer (we paid for the extra time) when we asked because the party was still going for us. Everything about working with Lee and Bill was a breeze. Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you for making our wedding perfect. Our guest's loved you and we received lots of compliments on you. I really appreciate how easy you made this part of our wedding. Thank you Mitch and Karen Simmons

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Like others, I was a little hesitant about hiring them bc they're so affordable, but I'm so glad I read the reviews and went with these guys. I worked with Lee ahead of time, but Lee and Bill both DJ'd my wedding reception. Lee was incredibly easy to work with. He was very responsive and on top of things. He has great equipment and we had absolutely no issues. He was flexible with the timeline since dinner took longer than expected which pushed the evening back a bit, but the evening flowed perfectly and no one would be able to tell things were running behind. He did come to talk to me briefly throughout the reception, but this was mostly to work on the schedule of events during the evening so I didn't mind at all. He is very competent and a bride's dream to work with since he did exactly what he said he'd do and he did his job very well. Thanks Lee and Bill!! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/27/2018

DJ Lee was extremely easy to work with. I met him at a bridal show in Akron and his business offered everything I needed. He did the music for our ceremony and reception, even helping me find a special song to use to walk down the aisle.

Sent on 08/04/2018

The · Married on 06/30/2018

Thanks DJ Lee from LV Sound. Dj was amazing we had a lot of compliments. Guest love that you played your song right away. My husband and I had a back yard BBQ reception. My husband is a Marine and we had a lot of marines and other service members at our wedding. After the best man speech he played Lee Greenwood - God Bleas the USA. It was perfect and fit just at the right time. My husband and I appreciated this tremendously!!!!! Thank you for being a part of our celebration and making our wedding filled with the greatest memories!!!! You all are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Steph

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Lee was great! He walked us through all the steps to plan the program for the evening and was very responsive to our and our bridal party's requests the night of. He was particularly great with our grandparents during the anniversary dance and suggested that we cut the cake with them. It was an incredibly sweet moment and he went above and beyond to make the whole night a success.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Darren · Married on 06/02/2018

What can I say about working with Lee? He was extremely professional, accommodating, helpful, friendly, and easy to work with. Lee went out of his way to work with my wife and I to plan a wonderful wedding. I know for a fact that you will not find a better DJ for a better price. Hands down, the services he provides and the price at which he provides them are so much better than the competition. Lee does not sell you on unnecessary upgrades or packages. He is honest, affordable, provides you with a good faith estimate, and has the DECADES of experience in the business that will help you feel at ease. In addition to providing us with microphones, speakers, music selection services, was able to run an outdoor and indoor sound system seamlessly all while MCing the event. He helped keep us on track during our reception and also knew when and how to work with guests of the wedding and other vendors to make it a wonderful experience. If you are looking for an experienced DJ, who is easy to work with, and one hell of a value look no further! Lee and his staff are great to work with. Couldn't recommend him any higher!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    LV Sound Entertainment 12
  • Kavishka

Kavishka · Married on 05/19/2018

They were awesome!!! I would definitely recommend. Entertained our guests and kept it very professional and super helpful!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Bill was awesome to work with! Great experience, definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

David · Married on 11/18/2017

Bill was a very professional DJ who really made sure we had a great time! He was very cooperative and easy to work with. He had many good insights that he shared with us and let us on schedule throughout the night. His choice of songs that we did not request were right in point with what we hoped for! He also set up our lighting which made our hall look great.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Niki · Married on 10/06/2017

Lee was awesome! We were totally unprepared when we first met and he helped get us on track so we'd be ready for the big day! He was able to provide a few obscure songs that we really wanted as well as handle the requests provided by all of our guests! When we changed things up on him very last minute, he was able to rearrange his original layout to make it work. He truly went above and BEYOND our expectations!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sue · Married on 09/23/2017

LV Sound did a great job as our DJ's. The introductions at the beginning of our reception were awesome, lots of energy, and it stayed that way the entire evening. The DJ played all of our requests that we picked out on their website, and everyone was dancing all night long. My husband and I would recommend LV Sound to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Tricia · Married on 09/22/2017

Our DJ was Bill. He was very informative and helpful with everything. We had only been to a few wedding receptions, and really didn't know what or how to do things. Bill gave us great advice and kept our wedding party on a schedule, until it was time to just chill out and party. It was very helpful and everyone commented how smooth the reception went. He helped us pick out the perfect dance music that we wouldn't have even thought of, and had our dance floor packed the entire night. He even found older music that my grandma wanted to hear, and she danced too. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at a more fair price.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tia · Married on 09/16/2017

We were VERY happy with LV Sound. Lee went above and beyond and really made our night fantastic. He worked hard the whole night, communicated with us, made some great suggestions and kept the party going!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired LV Sound for both our ceremony music and reception DJ. Their DJs did a great job and always kept things flowing. We also had them decorate our room with different shades of blue uplights and they made it look fabulous! Thanks LV Sound for making September 16, 2017 a day we will always cherish!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jen · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Lee was amazing! We are so happy with how our music was at our wedding. Lee was so easy to work with and very friendly. The dance floor was packed the whole night! He did all of our requests and was very fun and energetic. I would highly recommend this company. He also set up wonderful looking uplighting in our favorite colors. Lee was truly greatl and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it! I have zero complaints and will be referring LV Sound any time I can. We are so happy!

Sent on 09/29/2017