LV Photography Reviews

LV Photography 6
LV Photography 7

Kayla Allred · Getting married on 12/04/2019

LV Photography is the best

I am so glad that I met Lauren and chose to have her photograph not only our engagement photos but our entire wedding day. She gives you the most personalized and authentic experience. She was extremely responsive to all of my requests and made permanent all of our favorite memories. I would choose her 100 times over.

-The Allred's

Sent on 05/28/2019

Morgan Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding photography

Lauren is amazing at what she does. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and calm. As for the quality of the pictures, I am in awe of how she captured our big day and all of our family members. I am so thankful for her and her photography skills!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kristyn Buscemi · Married on 01/16/2019

Seriously, so amazing.

Lauren's photography is absolutely a dream. She knew exactly how to make me look and feel my best through out the shoot. Her photos look so natural and stunning. The hardest part is picking which photos to frame (:

Sent on 01/16/2019

LV Photography's reply:

You’re the sweetest ever Kristyn!!!! One of my most treasured clients ever. Can’t wait to visit you in DC✨

Dana · Married on 12/20/2018

The most genuine person and the most amazing photos

I first worked with Lauren when she took my graduation photos at Florida State. They came out so beautifully, that I knew that I wanted her to take my wedding photos the following year. The day of our wedding she was so kind, professional, and considerate. Everyone loved her and thought she really helped make the morning of special. She balanced candids well with posed pictures and was so time efficient with everything. Our photos are so stunning and her turn around time was awesome. Lauren - thank you so much for everything, get ready to take our baby pics in a few years!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    LV Photography 8
    LV Photography 9
  • Whitney

Whitney Morrow · Married on 12/15/2018

The best ever!

Lauren is the best! She traveled all the way to Tennessee a week before Christmas to shoot our wedding. She was so easy to work with and made our day so special. All of our pictures are so good and am SO happy I picked her for our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    LV Photography 10
    LV Photography 11
    LV Photography 12
    LV Photography 13

Jill · Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Lauren is absolutely amazing! My husband and I are both very uncomfortable with taking photos and she made us feel so confident and comfortable during our photo shoots. She is incredibly talented and captured moments I will cherish forever! Totally recommend her!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

LV Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Grunwald!! 🤗 so thankful you trusted me to capture your big day! It was so special and I’m so glad you + Fred have enjoyed the photos! ❤️

staci · Married on 10/06/2018

The best of the best by far

Lauren was literally the best decision I made for my wedding (aside from my husband)! Her pictures came out beyond what I could have ever dreamed, she was a blast to work with. Lauren made us feel SO comfortable and it was actually enjoyable to have our pictures done. Lauren also did my boudoir phones and HOLY MOLY!!!! My husband almost passed out when he saw them. Over all, I could not recommend anyone more than her. You absolutely cannot go wrong choosing LV Photography for any moment in life!!! Can't wait to use her again when I have babies!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    LV Photography 14

LV Photography's reply:

Thank you babe!!!! My most favorite person ever, I love capturing all of your special life moments! Next is baby photos!!! (In a few years) 😂

Akua Opoku · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Phenomenal Experience

I absolutely love my experience with Lauren every time. She always makes me feel comfortable, goes with the flow, and produces quality work. She's my photographer for life!

Sent on 05/20/2019