Luxury Restroom Trailers by Privy Chambers Reviews

34 Reviews for Luxury Restroom Trailers by Privy Chambers

34 Luxury Restroom Trailers by Privy Chambers Reviews

Julie Garrett · Married on 08/25/2018

So glad we found them!

They were just what we needed for our outdoor wedding! Reservation and confirmation was easy. The gentleman who come to set up just neede me to point out the location and he did the rest, including showing me how everything worked. Clean and classy, our guests loved it!

Tiffany Erickson · Married on 08/19/2018

So Nice and Clean!

We used Luxury Restroom Trailers for a wedding. The delivery and pick up were on time and so easy to set up. They were courteous and so helpful and the bathrooms were beautiful!

• Grace

Grace Davis · Married on 08/18/2018

Great company!!

Fantastic company -- very flexible + would book again in a heart beat! We had a mix up with another company [an honest mistake] and the first company directed us to Luxury Restroom Trailers by Privy Chambers. Booking was very easy, smooth, and very reasonably priced. Delivery went off without a hitch and there were no issues during service. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone!

Karissa · Married on 07/02/2018

What's one more 5 star review lol but I just can't help but leave this review as these ladies really helped my business out when we were DESPERATE. They had their Driver (nicest guy) drive all the way from Portland to drop off our much needed bathroom the very same day (and on a FRIDAY, during the height of wedding season to boot). To say they went the extra mile is a big understatement. PS this luxury Restroom Trailer was an attraction for our Customers to see and talk about, in and of itself! I will be copying and pasting this review on other sites as well. Thanks again Ladies!

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything went right

In a hectic time, the restrooms at my wedding were something that I didn't have to worry about AT ALL thanks to this company. The trailer was delivered early (but they checked to make sure that was okay) and looked great and was easy to hook up and the solar electricity was perfect etc etc. It was all good. Highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything you would ever need

They were the best priced in town as well as beyond the nicest. Everyone at the wedding loved the bathrooms it became a topic of conversation. Thank you for making everything run smoothe I never had to worry about this company. They were so on top of everything and organized.

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

We really enjoyed using Privy Chambers for bathrooms at our wedding venue. The service was excellent during the planning phase and all operations, pick up and clean up, were done outside of our wedding hours. The bathrooms looked brand new and were remembered by our guests weeks after the wedding. I highly recommend.

G. Lainie · Married on 09/08/2017

Ordering was easy. They followed up prior to the wedding. Delivery was right on schedule. They even came back and moved the trailer after we realized it was set up in the incorrect location. Pick up was a breeze.

The best part was during the actual event. Our wedding guests were so delighted with the cleanliness, beauty, and atmosphere of the restroom that they were taking selfies inside and making excuses to just go wash their hands, lol. The music playing in the restroom took it over the top :) We would use or recommend them again!

David · Married on 08/21/2017

This company is great to work with. Awesome facilities and all our guests were so happy with the 9 stall bridal suite trailer, Highly recommended!

Gina · Married on 08/21/2017

We had an awesome experience with communicating with staff, booking, delivery & pick-up. All of the people who attended our event were very impressed with the unit we rented. It was clean, air conditioned, flushing toilets & music playing! Thank you for helping our event be successful! We would definitely use them again!

Lynette · Married on 08/12/2017

Great service and beautiful bathroom for my daughter's ranch wedding (guests were taking pictures!)

Karen · Married on 08/06/2017

We loved our experience with Luxury Restroom Trailers. All out guests raved about them! A perfect match for our outdoor wedding!

Kelli · Married on 08/05/2017

Such a GREAT restroom for a wedding! We had the two stall trailer at our outdoor wedding and people are still talking about how nice our restroom was at our wedding. Well worth the money, and the company was very easy and nice to work with!

Denise · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Luxury Restroom Trailers for our July 29th wedding at our property. This was the absolutely the best decision we made. We actually have 6 bathrooms in our house but with family staying from out of town, wanted to keep people outside and out of other's guestrooms.
    Months later, our guests are STILL talking about the "fancy bathrooms" at our wedding.
    Do IT! Spend the money, it's worth it. They were spotless, stocked, music played, air conditioning kept them cool.
    Staff made it so easy, from scheduling to installation, etc. These guys are the best!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/29/2017

The staff at Luxury Restroom Trailers are amazing!!

We held our wedding in Northern California and they are the only company willing to bring restrooms to our wedding venue. The communication with each staff member was phenomenal.
    The bathrooms were gorgeous. They were decorated, clean, and stocked with all supplies needed.
    Everyone enjoyed having somewhere to use the restroom that was clean and air conditioned. As the bride there was plenty of room for me to get in with my dress. I would highly recommend Luxury Restroom Trailers for anyone hosting an outside event where restrooms are needed. You will not be disappointed, and your guests will be very thankful.

Shana · Married on 07/27/2017

Luxury Restroom Trailers made a wedding on our gorgeous but rustic property work perfectly! They were wonderful to work with - quick responses, and accommodated every request without issue. We felt so lucky to secure their last available trailer on a busy summer weekend. They were even recommended by at least one of their competitors. Our guests loved the cleanliness and convenience. I loved that it was the easiest part of our wedding planning.

Nick · Married on 07/08/2017

Our experience with Luxury Restroom Trailers was the best! We had a backyard wedding, in anticipation of which one of our moms expressed that she would not abide by a normal port-o-potty. So we went searching for the Cadillac of Crappers. And we found Luxury Restroom Trailers. And that best room of restrooms was a real highlight of the wedding.

I’d like to thank Steve (original name replaced for anonymity) the driver for carefully inching up the ramp I rented to get the restrooms up on our lawn. Steve gave a thorough-without-being-overwhelming tour of the Bentley of bathrooms. The lights, A/C, sound system, yes, sound system, and serenity of these mobile cheek seats is deftly engineered, presented, and maintained.

The owner, Linda, (original name replaced for infantility) was always delightfully responsive and helpful. Treat your rental right and have a great time defecating on these proudest of pots. Lastly, the price seemed like this business knows what its services are worth.

Thank you for existing, Luxury Restroom Trailers!

Brooke · Married on 07/04/2017

These restrooms were so beautiful and clean, everyone raved about how cool they were! The experience with set up and take away was flawless, I would definitely use them again!

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

These guys are the best! Everyone at my wedding raved about how awesome these toilets were. The pictures really do show how gorgeous they look inside. Not only did they deliver, set up, and pick up, they were so easy to work with. Thank you!!

Sarita · Married on 06/28/2017

Easiest 5 star rating ever! I have used them for multiple corporate events in both the Seattle and Portland areas and could not be happier. They are accommodating and friendly and will work with your timeline and schedule to make it as easy as possible for their customers. A definite go-to for fancy potties!

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing!! Highly recommended!! The perfect add on to your outdoor wedding! Your guests will greatly appreciate these restrooms!!

KariLynn · Married on 07/09/2016

This is beyond what I had hoped for! All of our wedding guest loved them. This was an amazing experience and will use them again when I need this type of service

Valorie · Married on 06/27/2015

I come from a family and part of the country where very large weddings with sit down dinners, live music, and the whole 9 yards are the norm. Our daughter wanted an outdoor, country setting, and less formal wedding.

When it came to deciding on restroom usage, I just couldn't bring myself to rent a traditional construction-style, hot and stinky eye sore of a port-o-potty for our friends and family's use. When I learned someone we know owns this luxury restroom rental company, I had to check it out. Initially, I received A LOT of flack for spending that kind of money on an outdoor luxury restroom!

Looking back, I do have to say, it was probably the best rental decision of the wedding. It was over 90 degrees and humid that day. Needless to say, we received MANY positive comments on how nice and clean the restrooms were, how great it was to get out of the heat for a few minutes, and what a great idea...they were quite popular! I absolutely consider this money well spent!

Let's face it, at such an important life event, why would you want to use a hot, stuffy and stinky construction-style port-o-potty when you could provide a restroom with air conditioning, music, porcelain fixtures, running water, mirror, sink.

Not to mention, the owner's of the company were completely accommodating! Great customer-service and they were so patient when dropping the unit off while we tried to decide the best spot. They delivered and picked up exactly when they said they would.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 06/13/2015

I have to admit, I was weirdly excited about these bathrooms. I hate port-o-potties. I couldn't stand the idea of all of guests having to use them on a hot day so I did my research and found Luxury Restrooms. TOTALLY WORTH IT. My guests would use them and love them so much that they would so much that they would take a friend back to show them. People were posting pictures of them on facebook. They were perfect. They were clean, they were worth every cent. For every event for the rest of my life I will use them. Seriously, they were perfect. The Company was super easy to work with to. They were the simplest of all of my vendors to hire.

• User5305134 · event on: 06/20/2015

I was very happy with Luxury Restroom Trailers. The service was great and the trailers fit in perfecly with our event.