Luxor Wedding Chapel Reviews

Luxor Wedding Chapel 5
Luxor Wedding Chapel 6
Luxor Wedding Chapel 7

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

I can’t say enough. I not only got married here but I had my reception in the blue velvet room of the Luxor. Dawn, Desiree and Rev. William were amazing!!!! I had a destination wedding so I hadn’t met anyone in person until a couple days before my wedding. Everything went off without a hitch! No rehearsal either! The only issue we had- had to do with the actual hotel which is why I didn’t take away from their score because it wasn’t their fault. The only thing I would recommend if you have your wedding at the Luxor is to make sure to stay in the tower rooms and NOT the pyramid. My wedding tho, was the most beautiful perfect event I could have ever imagined and a day I’ll never forget; All thanks to these people who work at the Luxor! All my guest were just as impressed. Still not over my experience.

Luxor Wedding Chapel 9
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 10
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 11
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 12
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 13

Tiffany · Married on 09/04/2018

Great all around

My new husband and I got married in the small chapel on October 9, and we loved it. We thought the place was beautiful, and they were very accommodating considering we had 4 groomsmen and bridesmaids. I was expect that most people don't have this many when getting married in Vegas, but they met all the needs we could have asked for, and were very clear about what was going to happen. It was a lovely ceremony as well. Janet Miller is a great officiant. Thanks Luxor.

Angela · Married on 08/19/2018

For a couple that's planning on having a wedding or renewal ceremony, I would highly recommend the Luxor Wedding Chapel. The staff is very supportive and will walk you through every step of the way. The chapels are decorated very beautifully. I had my ceremony there on August 19th, 2016. And would not hesitate to do it all over again. We were celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary, and still love each other!

Linda · Married on 07/16/2018

The whole wedding experience exceeded our expectations. Our wedding coordinator was Dawn and she was extremely helpful and responsive. The ceremony itself was short but meaningful and we really enjoyed Reverend Janet Miller. She made us feel comfortable and made it a very special personal experience. We upgraded to have an extra hour of photography. Our photographer Scott was excellent. All the photos were great and really captured the spirit of the ceremony.

Dawn · Married on 03/03/2018

We got married here this past weekend. I couldn't have planned it any better. The coordinators are excellent and help you every step of the way. Our minister, Janet, was excellent. What she said was so beautiful and spot on to us. I would definitely recommend getting married here. The photographer was so nice and good at what he does. I didn't expect it to be as great as it was. I'm so glad we chose to get married here.

Luxor Wedding Chapel 14

Gary · Married on 01/26/2018

Staff did a stellar job. Our hats off to them.

Denisse · Married on 12/06/2017

Everything good. I’m recommend

Tina · Married on 10/21/2017

Jennifer and Dawn were both amazing! The entire staff was great anytime I needed anything! We could not of asked for a better wedding!

Latasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I love any and everything about the services we received at the Luxor

Marie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had an amazing wedding in this chapel. Everyone was helpful and professional . The Chapels are beautiful our overall experience was memorable. I highly recommend this chapel to anyone thinking about a Vegas wedding.

Luxor Wedding Chapel 15
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 16
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 17

Rose · Married on 09/30/2017

Our Wedding on 9/30/17 in the chapel at Luxor was perfect in every way.. They were on top there game from start to finish... Everyone was so Attentive...Very Professional...We couldn't have asked for a better team to handle our special day.. So a BIG THANK YOU GOES TO... Jennifer,,,,Lyndsi,,,Michael,,,Dawn,,,&,,Mary Lou... What an AWESOME TEAM!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN
    MR.&MRS. Southall

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Luxor Wedding Chapel 18

Luxor Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you Rose, it was truly our pleasure!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I renewed our vows this past weekend, and eveything was perfect! Dawn, Jennifer, and Mary Lou were so accommodating! they were so patient with me and my 101 questions! The chapel was lovely and our officiant was the best! (the bomb.com actually!) They allowed our own ceremony music and hid my husband for me in a separate room for me so he won't see me in my dress! You won't be sorry with this venue!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Luxor Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you Sabrina...it was our pleasure!

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2017

Our wedding was everything we wanted. Beautiful chapel!!! Prompt friendly service. Lots of pictures. Thank you Luxor Wedding Chapel!!

Valerie · Married on 08/24/2017

Great service! Really enjoyed having our wedding here!

Sharon · Married on 08/19/2017

My Wedding there was so special and spectacular! The venue was beautiful and the staff was GREAT!

Shenickwa · Married on 08/17/2017

The staff were kind, professional, and very helpful in ensuring that our 30 year vow renewal went according to our liking ! I am
    Forever grateful that I selected this venue! Everything started on time and the staff did a phenomenal job in ensuring that we were happy! I highly recommend everyone to choose The Lexie wedding chappel for their special day !

Mike · Married on 06/28/2017

The experience was amazing. We came on short notice and every question we asked was a yes. The minister was especially amazing.

Christopher · Married on 06/25/2017

Shirley and I renewed our wedding vows for our 40th anniversary, and I can honestly say that your whole team starting with our phone inquiry, to the day after the ceremony collecting our photo’s was absolutely great.
    living in Canada and arranging this over the phone and internet I was somewhat apprehensive especially after dealing with another company in Vegas that seemed to be a cash grab, Shirley and I did not want to see what we were both wearing until the actual ceremony, the “other company” where I actually put a deposit down (was returned) offered Shirley a room to change, but could only suggest that I changed in one of their bathrooms! with your company I was offered a full changing room, speaking of which Shirley Was very impressed with having a hair dryer, curling iron etc. available, nothing seemed to be too much trouble to make our day special.
    We would thoroughly recommend the whole experience with your chapel and company.

Once again, many thanks for making our day so special and personal.

Chris

Sent on 07/08/2017

Luxor Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was very much our pleasure Chris & Shirley!

sophia · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything was beautiful, on time and professional

Marlon · Married on 06/20/2017

Everything was great we will be back to renew our vows after 10 years

Sent on 07/14/2017

Luxor Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you and we'll be counting on that! :)

Vince · Married on 06/20/2017

They were very flexible because we arrived early and they let us begin early. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to.

• O

Orlando · Married on 06/11/2017

Easy and professional experience

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

So happy with our wedding at the Luxor Chapel. We used the small chapel and planned our wedding from Canada. The staff were quick to respond to any questions and allowed us multiple walk throughs of the Chapel before our day. They gave us clear direction on how the wedding would go, and made the day go perfect. The cost was fantastic and the Officiant was phenominal. The Chapel is more beautiful in person than online and the photographer was to the point and gave us amazing wedding photos. I couldnt have asked for more. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, and even better, it was mine.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Luxor Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for your kind words, it was truly our pleasure. :)

archie · Married on 05/30/2017

we booked up to stay in the luxor hotel in las vegas while looking for some where to get married ,we decided to get married in the luxor after reading the reviews and bought a great package for our wedding ..after some phone calls and emails everything was sorted .venue was lovely ,minister,flowers,cake which was delicious .photos were lovely...everything went to plan what more can i say even helped me with my dress ...we picked the right place to do get married ...