LUXIA Photography Reviews

LUXIA Photography View more information

• Pascal
    Pascal Married on 07/21/2019

One of the best!

Lutsia is one of the most professional and talented photographer I have ever met. Full of passion, she has an eye for detail, aesthetics and places to be. We are happy to have chosen her for our wedding in Italy. Highly recommended are worth every penny ❤️
    Chloe Married on 05/11/2019

WONDERFUL Photographer in Italy

I can't express enough how thankful we are to have found Luxia Photography for our wedding. We were nervous planning a destination wedding in Tuscany but Luxia came recommended to us by our venue and we are so glad for that! Lutsia was amazing and her photos were even better. She was professional, very friendly, and her photos speak for themselves! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Do yourself a favor and have this wonderful photographer shoot your big day.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/16/2018
    Everything we experienced from Luxia Photography was perfect. Everything we could have ever wanted in a photography experience and now we are left with the most special memories to share.
    Kayla Married on 06/22/2017
    I really cannot say enough good things about Lutsia. I planned an overseas wedding in a tiny Tuscan town and she was perfect. I chose her for her definitively gorgeous photos I saw on her website and Instagram and am so glad I did. The first few pictures I got back were honestly perfect and I couldn't believe it was my husband and I. She was extremely friendly and flexible, she made the process easy. She kept me laughing while I was nervous before the wedding and really went above and beyond to make us comfortable. I always have thought it is worth it to spend a little extra to get an excellent photographer and I feel we got amazing value and quality for our price. Thank you Lutsia - you are wonderful!
  • Y
    Yanina Married on 07/02/2016
    I would like to say many thanks to Lutsia for our gorgeous wedding photos! It is amazing how many beautiful moments she caught. And it is always happy to review them. During the whole process, she listened to our wishes, and she still was in contact with us. All her weddings look pretty, but with their individuality. Because, in my opinion, she always try to find something unique at each wedding and to show to her clients how beautiful they are at the happiest moment of their life.
  • Elvira
    Elvira Married on 03/26/2016
    In March 2017 we made a photo session in Barcelona to celebrate our first anniversary... This was an awesome experience, and the result is really impressive, because we are just a standard couple, but photo are so pretty that we look like a professional models... Thank you, Luxia, for your work. Waiting you again in Barcelona to repeat this experience...
  • Silvia
    Silvia Married on 09/28/2014
    Luxia and Alessandro was simply perfect and we couldn't be more satisfied for their work. They were present all day long from early morning till dance party, all the time carrying cameras and equipments. My husband and me felt very pleasant with them because they're very friendly and easy. No word about professional because it's easy to see from their works published.
    We got full service with photography and video, where the drone flights was a must!
    Thank you guys we'll contact you when we'll become parents!
    Silvia & Marco
    Patrizia Married on 09/13/2014
    We recommend a service of video report with Luxia Photography with us because they did a wonderful job. Besides joining us all day riprendendoci also established a relationship of complicity with us and with the guests and were impressed positively to all present. Our video includes footage of you, the party and the landscape as seen from above. The aerial shots are fantastic give an extra touch to the shot. They allowed us to have an indelible memory of that day and to observe some of the many things that happened around us without us noticing. A mix of fun and thrill in seeing the video. Many laughs and a lot of emotion. The background music is perfectly coordinated in all times of the day, in particular are very beautiful deadlifts audio / video to changes of location. We are truly amazed at the result. We are happy, very happy. We will never stop thanking them.
  • Olga
    Olga Married on 06/07/2014
    an amazing place like Venice need also best photographer. We saw Lutsia's photos and we decided to choose her as our wedding photographer because we liked her style of portraits and reportage. Thanks also to Alessandro that took part at our day as videomaker, carrying a lot of stuff with him! we loved pictures from drone, very innovative!
    We would recommend to everybody
    Olga