Luxe Style Bar Reviews

Luxe Style Bar 6
Luxe Style Bar 7
  • Carrie

Carrie Reese · Married on 04/06/2019

Bridal make up attendant hair

They were excellent. We were from out of state and the address was put into the GPS incorrectly but they still worked us in. Wonderful and patient, professional.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Luxe Style Bar 8
    Luxe Style Bar 9
    Luxe Style Bar 10

Tiffany · Married on 03/09/2019

Hard working, professional, and made my day 100X easier!

The team at Luxe Style bar is second to none. This group of women are truly masters of their craft. Professional, talented, and most important of all FUN and KIND. The wedding manager Kaylee is truly a gift, as she worked with me up until my final last minute requests. Salome is the most gifted make up artist I have ever known. She tailored her make up to each and every bridesmaid and the girls all felt truly beautiful. Valentina is a SUPER HERO. Valentina is a jack of all trades, hair, makeup, and anything else we asked of her. She even stayed longer than originally planned so that we could all look perfect for the final photos. All of the women were a true pleasure to work with, and I fully recommend Luxe Style bar for your wedding, or any special event you may have planned. Thank you again, to the whole team! Love you all!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Luxe Style Bar 11
    Luxe Style Bar 12
    Luxe Style Bar 13

Luxe Style Bar's reply:

Tiffany thank you so so much. Nothing makes us happier than to make you smile and your day go easy and perfect. Loved working your weeding. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Juliana · Married on 02/28/2019

For the past couple months I have been going to Ana for eyebrows. She does an amazing job. Very happy with my eyebrows every time I leave. :)

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Phoebe

Phoebe · Married on 02/16/2019

Brides look no further

We got married February 2019. I found Luxe on Wedding Wire. I reached out to about 25 salons as potentials for my day of make-up, and Kaylee with Luxe was the most responsive and super up front with their prices. I did my bridal trial in November 2018 before the wedding. I'm from GA, so I'm an out of towner, so I had no idea what to expect. Valentina was fabulous! Love that girl...she's incredibly talented. Ana, the owner, was there as the face of the business and super friendly. (I ended up coming back before the wedding to get my eyebrows done with her- she's amazing). Anyway! After my bridal trial, I sent my photo to my friends, mom, aunt, sisters, etc. needless to say - I went from just me wanting hair and makeup done to 8 ladies wanting themselves done up. Wow. Wow. Wow. Valentina and her team showed up on time the day of the wedding to my house, and EVERYONE LOOKED AMAZING!! I cannot express enough gratitude to y'all. Thank you for being phenomenal. Brides really - LOOK NO FURTHER! (Photo Credit Coastal Sun and Surf Photography)

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Luxe Style Bar 14

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

LuxStyle Bar did great job at our event. Very professional and also sweet and enjoyable. They did a fantastic job on all the hair and makeup and I'd definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. They helped make my special day come together perfectly and that is so important!! Thank you Lux girls!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Gisselle Moore · Married on 07/14/2018

Exceptional service. My girls and i looked amazing!

My wedding was in July of 2018 and having the Luxe girls as my hair and makeup was an amazing decision !
    The girls came to my hotel promptly at the time we agreed on with all of their equipment. My wedding party consisted of 4 bridesmaids, me and my mom so 6 people total. Luxe sent out Valentina, Trish, Kaylee, and Salome to do our hair and makeup.
    They were so organized had a timed schedule for how they were going to rotate us and do hair and makeup. Obviously me and the bride I was closer to last.
    The Luxe girls are extremely professional, the quality of their work is amazing and they were fast ! They did all 6 of us in 4 hours. I 100% recommend them, these girls are amazing ! And I would most definitely use them again for any other event. There prices are also very reasonable.
    I also did my hair and make up trial at Luxe and I conveniently did it on the day of my bridal shower. It was amazing. I will show pictures.
    The Luxe girls made sure that I wasn’t stressed on my wedding day and that I wasn’t worried about anything they were part of the reason why my wedding day was absolutely perfect.
    Thank you ladies ! Till next time.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Luxe Style Bar 15
    Luxe Style Bar 16
    Luxe Style Bar 17
    Luxe Style Bar 18
    Luxe Style Bar 19

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Luxe is the absolute best. It's my go-to spot when I'm in town for a blow-out and makeup. Plus, they did my wedding - my entire bridal party and everyone's makeup and hair looked incredible. (All races and hair styles). Dee, Salome, Val, Brianna and Sarah are miracle workers and super sweet too. Ana, the owner, is talented and smart and it's really refreshing to support a female-run small business. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Meg · Married on 04/14/2018

The team at Luxe Style Bar were a dream to work with! As an out of state bride, I relied on reviews to find all of the vendors I was working with - and I hit the jackpot with Luxe. Not only were they communicative and responsive to all my questions, everyone there were so friendly and helpful. All of my bridesmaids and my mom also loved this team. They were key to helping bring the looks I had in my head to life.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Nondace · Married on 02/11/2017

Great place for more than just your wedding.

Ana and her team handled all the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother and grandmother. They did a fantastic job and I have since continued to see Ana for my eyebrows and visit Luxe whenever I have an event.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2014

Amazing and talented staff, I go here before every big event. They do amazing updos that last and the makeup looks perfect :)

Sent on 09/27/2018