Luxe Sound Entertainment Reviews

14 | Mableton, GA

14 Reviews for Luxe Sound Entertainment

• F

F · Married on 06/15/2013

Great job, I danced all night. Easy payment plan.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • User3374341 · event on: 05/06/2013

DJ Fadelf is The Best Lifestyle DJ in Atlanta right now! He commands a crowd whether it is a social party or a corporate affair.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Kimberly · event on: 01/10/2013

I booked DJ FADELF for the Sheen Magazine 2nd Anniversary party. He was very accomodating and professional. He showed up on time and kept the celebratory party moving for the occasion. I would recommend him for any type of party or private event.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jefph · event on: 09/05/2012

He was awesome to work with, i would book him again!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • User2547034 · event on: 06/23/2012

From the time we sat and had our meeting with Fadelf, about our daughters Sweet 16 I was sold lol. He showed great humility and character. He was very open minded and flexible to our conditions. I loved that he wasn't scared to give suggestions. Long story short my daughter and all her friends loved him! Great guy, great company.

Sent on 07/18/2012

DJ Fadelf over exceeded my expectations! On the day of your wedding you don't want to have to worry about every little detail. He made it that much easier to focus on those other details instead of the music. He played such a wide selections of music and didn't mind talking any request my guest had. He kept it professional yet had my guest engaged from beginning to end. He's like that cousin you always like to hang around, just fun! My husband is very hard to please and he loved him. So If he's happy, im thrilled! lol Most memorable day of my life!

Virginia · Married on 06/02/2012

Lixe Sound Entertainment Exceeded my expectation. The Entertainment coordinator was very professional. and the staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I will recommend Luxe Sound Entertainment for any occasion.

K · event on: 04/14/2012

I'd give Luxe Sound 10 stars! I appreciate professionals who listen, arrive on time and deliver as promised. I entertained a diverse group and wanted the music to represent the same. Kudos. Thank you.

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Demond

Demond · Married on 10/28/2011

DJ Fadelf was great!!!! He played music that everyone enjoyed at our wedding. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was. If you are having a wedding or classy event, he's the man for it!!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Paola · Married on 09/24/2011

I loved the way you made the party come alive! Till this day everyone is telling us when are we going to do the next party, of course you are the first dj we are goin to call for our next event!!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2012

I will use him for more event. I have a brithday comming up and I have already booked him.

Koali · Married on 06/25/2011

Dj Fa Delf is fantastic! I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Fa Delf is super professional, thorough and personable. He had the party rocking from cocktail hour to the last dance. My wedding was a blast . . . the following day and for weeks to follow my husband & I received calls, texts & letters saying that it was 'the best wedding ever'!

I highly recommend Dj Fa Delf.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Koali · Married on 06/25/2011

I highly recommend Dj Fa Delf.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kim · Married on 04/21/2012

DJDelf was an excellent entertainer and a great choice for us! The guests at our wedding said they have been to DJ events and was surprised to hear we had a DJ vs a live band but DJDelf turned them around. I have had so many requests since our wedding for him specifically. He definitely comes with energy, excitement, professionalism and the IT FACTOR that kept our guests dancing all night and wanting more.

Sent on 07/13/2012