Luxe Party Rentals Reviews

Luxe Party Rentals 7
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Excellent customer service

Deftly intrested in using this this company

Sent on 05/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

Luxe had everything we were looking for!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brianna Baumgartner · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and Beyond!

Luxe Party Rentals made the wedding of our dreams happen! From start to finish, LPR was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and professional. The set-up / break-down crew worked hard and we're a joy to work with. Luxe Party Rentals, thank you for going above and beyond for us! Our special day was everything we imagined and more.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and affordable!

LUXE party rentals completely transformed our wedding venue into the most beautiful place!! They were so professional during the entire wedding planning process, were very affordable, and were on top of it the day of our wedding!!! We wouldn't change one thing about how they decorated our wedding venue!! LOVE THEM and will use them again for any event I ever have!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

V. S. · Married on 02/27/2019

Large Birthday Party

This was by far the best company I have delt with for rentals. Delivery and pick up when expected. Delivered heaters at last minute, when the weather changed. You can’t go wrong using this company,

Sent on 03/19/2019

Adrian Heard · Married on 01/19/2019

10/10!!!!!

We loved working with Luxe for our wedding! They have a huge variety of inventory and made our vision into a reality. We exchanged a lot of emails back and forth and they were always quick to respond! We had a few last minute changes and they accommodated us with ease. Can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Luxe Party Rentals 20
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience.

I hired Luxe for my tables, chairs, linens and dance floor. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the rentals was excellent. Customer service people were AWESOME and so accommodating, as I had to make several small changes to my reservation in the month before the wedding. Response time was always 24 hours or less, and everything was delivered and picked up within the time frame specified. Luxe made this wedding chore very easy!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I ordered the gold chiavari chairs from Luxe for my wedding. I was very particular in only wanting wood chairs and Luxe delivered on my request! I also had to add more chairs last minute and they were accommodating. Lastly, I had to confirm the pickup and delivery schedule with the venue and Luxe was very patient during the waiting process. They also said it didn't matter which day, they were able to accommodate either. They gave us as delivery window from 8-11am and the chairs were delivered by 8am. Very efficient and easy to work with. I strongly suggest going to their shop where you can see things first hand, it's totally worth it!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you Phillip and Mallory for your rental services.
    Everything we rented was of great quality! The tent was amazing. The soft seating, chairs, napkins, tablecloths ect... were perfect.

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Luxe Party Rentals 21

Robin · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow! Luxe Party Rentals was amazing to work with! I loved how their entire inventory is online with pictures, descriptions, and prices!! This helped me so much when planning for our wedding- as I did not want to waste my time calling around rental places for prices on everything. And their rental items were beautiful and exactly as pictured on their site.

Our wedding was in the Ocala National Forest and they delivered our items for an extra fee! The guys the picked up and dropped of the rentals were dependable, hard-working, and professional- which was much appreciated!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

Please use Luxe Party Rentals!!!!! They are SO pleasant to work with and make the stress of planning a wedding nonexistent! They are very efficient and accommodating. Staff is awesome!!! Their tents, lighting, tables, chairs, flatware are GORGEOUS! We received so many compliments on how amazing our wedding looked. I can't say better things about them. If you are planning your wedding, look no further than Luxe for your tent and rental needs!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Luxe Party Rentals 22
    Luxe Party Rentals 23

Teres · Married on 10/27/2017

They were the best! We had beautiful farmhouse tables with the outdoor lighting. They were flexible with changes, very kind to us, their staff is so professional and friendly. They made it easy and helped make the night magical!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Malcolm · Married on 09/15/2017

Awesome experience! Luxe provided all of our Decor for our Vowel Renewal 9.15.17! A true one stop shop arch, outside chairs, inside chairs, all tables etc. Very prompt with delivery, breakdown and professionalism, no need to shop around use Luxe for everything they are priced appropriately!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Luxe Party Rentals 24

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

Luxe provided wooden benches for my sons outdoor wedding - the quality of the product was superior and the professionalism of the delivery staff was outstanding! Thank you Luxe!

Sent on 07/28/2017

LISA · Married on 04/12/2017

I loved working with Luxe. They were so professional and great to work with. I will definitely utilize again for any of my future rental needs.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Lori · Married on 03/18/2017

Luxe Party Rentals provided our chairs, lighting and Pergola for our daughter's wedding at Oyster Bay Yacht Club in Fernandina Beach 2 weeks ago. Everything looked great and arrived on time and as ordered! Great experience!! Very grateful Mother of the Bride, Lori Holding

Sent on 04/02/2017

Abby · Married on 03/11/2017

Super helpful and friendly staff, perfect rentals for my garden wedding. No complaints at all! They were so helpful too with my many reservation changes as well!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Luxe is top of the line! I used them for my wedding rentals and they did such an amazing job. SUPER responsive throughout the whole process. Such a great value for what I used. The team was so sweet and attentive, and made me feel like I was their only customer throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend them to any and everyone!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Jaime · Married on 02/04/2017

Utilizing LUXE party rentals was effortless! They were so easy to work with, responsive, and knew exactly what I was looking for. They were also familiar with my venue, therefore, ahead of the game with drop off and pick up routines! We rented gold, chiavari chairs that were beautiful and added the perfect touch to our venue!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Summer · Married on 12/03/2016

Great experience with Luxe! Mallory was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process! The on-site delivery staff needed a little more direction than we anticipated, but overall did a great job and the quality of all of our rentals were great. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Luxe was absolutely fantastic to work with. I rented over 300 chivari chairs from them for my wedding and they also did the draping and lighting. They were so great to work with even though I made multiple changes to my order throughout the process. They really went out of their way to accommodate me and what I wanted for my wedding. Everyone was really great to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding was on October 8th the same day hurricane Matthew hit Jacksonville..IT SUCKED!! Thank you Luxe for being so professional and understanding. They were able to reschedule and everything fell into place!!! Can't thank you enough!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Meagan · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding was held in Jekyll Island, GA, but we used Luxe Party Rentals in Jacksonville, FL because they had the best prices and inventory. They had every item we needed and at a better price (even with adding in the extra fee since they were an hour away) than the local rental company. I changed my order multiple times - adding lawn games - adding more plates and linens - and then having to swap out different table sizes when I had people RSVP last minute. I really appreciated how helpful they were with all of my questions and all of my changes. I had to create a "party from scratch" as the venue I booked was a covered pavilion over looking the ocean. It was beautiful, but I needed to rent everything from tables, chairs, linens, plates to even lighting. They helped create the vision I had for the wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Adair · Married on 09/10/2016

I have had the pleasure of working with Luxe Party Rentals for five years now. The entire team is dedicated to making any event perfect for their client. From your first conversation with one of the ladies in the office, to the guys that will deliver! Even when you just pick up a small order, Luxe has a dedicated individual to make sure that your car is packed up right!

They really have the best quality product, unique pieces, and continue to strive for customer satisfaction! Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/06/2017