Luxe Light Photography Reviews

42 | Largo, FL

42 Reviews for Luxe Light Photography

42 Luxe Light Photography Reviews

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2018

Christina has been amazing! Our engagement photos are wonderful and she is so sweet to work with. Looking forward to working with her for our wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Hannah and Alex!! Thank you for this amazing review. I cannot wait for your wedding day. I absolutely loved our recent session together!! You two are perfection together!!

Bree · Married on 05/11/2018

Thank you so much for capturing our special day! Your expertise, suggestions, excitement, and professionalism was much appreciated. Your ability to highlight our personalities in each photo are memories we will treasure forever! Bree F.

Megan · Married on 04/19/2018

Christina with Luxe Light Photography was amazing to work with! She is very sweet and professional! She did exactly what we wanted and made sure to not miss any photos we wanted! The photos were Outstanding!! I would definitely recommend her and will definitely reach out to her again when I'm in the area and in need of a photographer! Thank you again Christina for giving us our dream wedding photos!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Megan, it was so much fun working with you on your destination wedding. I'm so happy you and Dennis love the gallery and I can't wait to photograph you on your next trip! Thank you for these sweet words!

Leah · Married on 04/06/2018

Do yourself a favor and stop your search for a wedding photographer here! Christina at Luxe Light Photography should absolutely be your top choice. I placed a ton of importance on our wedding photos - at the end of the day, it's the only thing you have to remember your wedding. Luxe Light Photography came recommended by a mutual friend, and I'm thrilled she did!

Christina is amazing - she has a calming nature that makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and you walk away knowing you will be happy with your photos. She offers several photography packages and even the least expensive one is comprehensive of what you'll need for your wedding. We chose The Essentials package which included 6 hours of coverage with two photographers and a one-hour engagement session.

We got so many compliments about Christina after our wedding - everyone loved her and her assistant, Joanna. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet (it's still early in terms of the contract) but Christina has posted a few and they are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Leah, first off, you are so amazing to write this review (thank you so much!) and second I had the BEST time working with you and Japesh! Everyone and everything at your wedding was AMAZING and I am simply so happy you chose me as your photographer!! You and Japesh are a fabulous couple and I know you'll have a lifetime of happiness together!!

Maria · Married on 02/09/2018

I worked with Christina for my boudoir photo shoot which I gave to my Husband as his wedding gift! He was in absolute shock and could not stop looking at the pictures LOL! I wish I had met Christina sooner because I would have totally hired her to do our wedding day photos too! Christina is truly such a fun and spunky person and knows exactly how to get you to feel comfortable in front of the camera (even in lingerie). Boudoir photo shoots can certainly be an investment but it's one that I highly recommend to every Bride... you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Maria!! Thank you for these sweet words! I love the photos we created and I'm so happy your hubs loves them too!! You're a spectacular lady and I'm so glad you indulged in a boudoir session to capture all your fabulous-ness! :)

Danijela · Married on 10/11/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Christina. She was an absolute joy to work with!! This was mine and my husband’s first time taking any sort of professional pictures and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She captured our small sunset beach wedding so beautifully. I cannot stop looking at our photos. Such a talented photographer! We absolutely loved her!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

I had a such great time working with you both! I'm so glad you love your photos and they're bringing you smiles!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!! -Christina

Colby · Married on 09/03/2017

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Christina! I have always wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot but I was always too scared and shy. I got engaged and decided that I was doing this for someone else, therefore it made me able to commit. Christina gave me the option to meet in person to discuss my ideas and how it all works or discuss via phone. I chose by phone. I felt terrible as I must have asked her 8,000 questions but she was very patient and made me feel much more at ease. I chose a package that included hair and makeup which made my life easier and both hair and makeup turned out lovely. I showed up to my session nervous as ever and thank goodness she brought me a mimosa. By the end of the session, we were laughing and I truly felt like I was hanging out with one of my best girlfriends. I left feeling proud and excited. Shortly after, she met with me in person to present me with my photos. I have a hard time seeing photos of myself so I was a bit nervous to see how they turned out. I was amazed! I actually had a hard time selecting which ones to use in my book because I wanted them all! We created a beautiful book together (but she has tons of various ways of displaying your photos!) and my now husband was thrilled when I gave it to him. Thank you for Christina for helping me do something so far outside of my comfort zone and making me feel like I can do anything.

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

I could not say enough good things about Christina. Her professionalism, her quality of work,her patience, her communication, her accommodations and she was super sweet with our young children EVERYTHING was TOP NOTCH!!!! Ex:- We eloped but would have loved to had all of our family and friends there. She left our sunset ceremony and went home edited a few sneak peeks and sent them to us that night so we could share those with loved ones back home. She even put together a beautiful blog of our wedding day which was an unexpected bonus!!! Woooow! Pick Christina !!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Luxe Light Photography 1
    Luxe Light Photography 2
    Luxe Light Photography 3

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Julie, thank you so much for these sweet words! You two were amazing to work with and I feel so incredibly grateful to have been chosen to photograph your beautiful wedding day!! Wishing you so much happiness together with your sweet girls!!

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

I told my hubby to be that our photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding. So I searched and searched, until I stumbled across Luxe Light Photography. I loved Christina's style and immediately contacted her. She was very quick to respond and we set up our first meeting. Christina listened to our engagement story, and ideas for the wedding and I instantly felt comfortable with her. We kept in contact and she helped me choose the ideal places for a first look prior to the wedding. On our wedding day Christina was very professional, our friends and family loved her and enjoyed being photographed. Christina captured our day perfectly, and our album is something you only see in wedding magazines. She was a delight to work with, and I would recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Luxe Light Photography 4
    Luxe Light Photography 5

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Natalie, this absolutely means the world to me! I loved being your wedding photographer, hearing your love story, meeting your family that we chatted about so much and then designing your album! It makes my heart so incredibly happy to read this! THANK YOU for choosing me! XO- Christina

Lauren · Married on 04/10/2017

Our experience with Luxe Light Photography couldn't have went any more perfect. Christina is so sweet and she really makes you feel comfortable. I am in love with our wedding photos. She really brings out the magic and wow factor in her photos. I can't stop looking at them ??????Highly recommend.

• User7661347 · 1+ year ago

Christina is professional and has a lot of positive energy to make your wedding day brighter. We appreciate the gorgeous job Christina did taking our photos. She made the experience joyful and not a bit awkward.. at all. Christina's adventurous attitude and playful manner added a uniqueness to our photos that we are VERY happy with. Our wedding photos will make the experiences of that day last forever! Thanks so much, Christina, you’re amazing, Steven and Aye

Sent on 01/17/2017

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I LOVED being part of your wedding day. Working with you both was exactly why I do this job, documenting true LOVE stories!! You two are amazing! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!!

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

Luxe Light photos truly stand apart from the usual wedding photography. None of them have that cheap looking flash effect. I will set up sessions with her in our future. ?

David · Married on 10/14/2016

Very good job I love all the pictures

Cecily · Married on 06/25/2016

Christina did an amazing job capturing our personalities, and all the details of our engagement, my boudoir, our wedding and first family photos! We'll be continuing to use her for all our upcoming events. Nothing felt awkward or forced. She was a pleasure to work with!

Luxe Light Photography 6
    Luxe Light Photography 7
    Luxe Light Photography 8

Jackie · Married on 04/16/2016

Christina was a joy to work with since day one. She was very accessible during the inquiry phase, working phase, and all the way up to the time I picked up the final product. I know for me that was very important! The photo shoot it self went beautifully. The location she set up was more than I could have imagined, and she was very helpful in directing my outfit choices and poses. A hair was never out of place on her watch. As a more reserved person, I found her so comfortable to work around (it was a boudoir photo shoot). Turn around time on the photos was extremely fast, and they were phographed and touched up beautifully. Stunning. You get way more photos and better quality than anyone else I've seen in this price range. You will not be let down if you go with Luxe Light.

I love Christina! I did a boudoir session so that I could give the book to my husband on our wedding day. She helped me feel comfortable with the idea, because I'm fairly conservative and private. Throughout the session, she was so sweet and even showed me a few of the photos to help boost my confidence. My fiancé LOVES the book! I recommend her to any bride!

Jennifer · Married on 02/13/2016

From the first meeting until she delivered the photographs, Christina exceeded my expectations. She has this calm nature about her that just puts you at ease. It was an absolute pleasure working with her and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for impeccable photography services.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Jenn, you and Cole were a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed every meeting and your wedding day was a blast. I'm so glad you chose me as your photographer.

Lill · Married on 12/04/2015

OMG! Kristina took pictures of my staff and me for marketing purposes. Not only is she extremely talented and creative but so, so, so much fun. Just being in her presences was worth every penny ~ the pictures are an added bonus. We loved working with her. Please hire Kristina. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Lill, thank you so much for these thoughtful words. I LOVED working with you and your fierce team of talented ladies. I literally had so much fun! The shoot was one of my all time faves because you all are stellar and an absolute blast to be around!

Jessica · Married on 11/20/2015

My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding, so high-quality photography was one of the most critical requirements: Photos are the one thing we can keep, cherish and send to our loved ones who couldn't be there. There were several photographers we were considering to capture our special day, but during my initial conversation with Christina, I knew she was the one! Her relaxed, friendly and yet highly professional demeanor sealed it!

As we had a beautiful, relaxed and intimate wedding, it was also quite fast! To our benefit, Christina was local to the area and supplied no shortage of plentiful ideas. We were able to take advantage of the natural landscape and maximize this brief time; she captured a gorgeous array of varied shots! Her laid back attitude and direction were especially conducive in making us feel comfortable - it was like having a friend by your side. Christina is amazing and I highly recommend her as a photographer!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Jessica, those are some of the sweetest words ever. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your wedding story. I truly wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together!

Sharon · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolutely no complaints. She was super professional and did a great job, we love of wedding photos!

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

Luxe Light does an amazing job!! We used her for family photos and the shots were amazing!! THE BEST AROUND! I have recommended her to friends and they have used and loved her as well!

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much! I truly appreciate your thoughtful words and all of the referrals you've sent my way!

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Loved my session and my pictures!!!!

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! I loved working with you too!!

Allison · Married on 10/24/2015

Christina was so easy to work with she made me feel comfortable and at ease. The pictures turned out AMAZING & I loved her so much I hired her back for our Christmas photos ❤️

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Allison, thank you for this sweet review! I can't wait to work with you again!!

Lori · Married on 10/17/2015

Christina with Luxe Light Photography does amazing work! This was my first time using a professional photographer. She took pictures of my boys and then family photos. Christina was so patient and captured my boys personalities perfectly. Would definitely recommend her for your special day!

Luxe Light Photography's reply:

Lori, that is so sweet! I am so grateful for clients like you!!