LUXE Reviews

81 | Lancaster, PA

81 Reviews for LUXE

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

I have been here twice so far for massages, and both times I had exceptional service. Don't think I would go anywhere else. I would recommend anyone to try it out!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Chery · Married on 07/21/2018

Luxe has a great atmosphere. I have been totally satisfied with my hair and massage services.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Teresa · Married on 04/30/2018

Went here for the first time recently!! I needed someone who was an expert on cutting short hair and Nicole was definitely the stylist for the job. Nicole listened to what I wanted but was also not afraid to give her opinion and suggestion. Nicole was very professional and friendly. Thank You Nicole for an doing an awesome job on my hair.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kirsten · Married on 10/28/2017

I love Luxe! Great relaxing atmosphere! Staff is super nice and professional, and anytime I wasn't completed satisfied with a service they always made it right.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Anabel · Married on 05/01/2017

Amazing staff, beautiful facilities and even better services! Thank you Luxe!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Cynthia · Married on 10/12/2013

I did my hair for my wedding partially at luxe. they r kind of expensive, but the trip was well worth it. my hair felt beautiful after I left.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2012

Great service. Received a blow out. They got me in the same day I called!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2012

We went to Luxe to get ready for my sister's wedding back in September 2012. They had a private room for us with snacks, champagne and orange juice. Everyone was very friendly and made sure we got whatever we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Lancaster area.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

I worked with Whitney Burkhart wb_upstyles on IG and Lionel lionel.mua on IG for my wedding on 6/15/18 and they were fantastic, efficient, and professional. I paid about $1200 for my bridal hair, makeup, and my wedding party's hair and makeup but it was worth it for the service my artists offered. Whitney creates gorgeous, inventive hairstyles that LAST and Lionel transforms ugly people such as myself into instagram-worthy celebrities with full photo-finish makeup for their wedding days. The salon itself booked everything well and handled customer service efficiently. It is a gorgeous, relaxing, well-lit environment and they offer you nice seating and mimosas. It was a beautiful start to a beautiful wedding day. The one bit of constructive criticism I'll offer is that Luxe "lost" my deposit and while they honored it, they need to keep better track of credit card receipts, etc. Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

I had my hair and make up done here for my wedding with my bridesmaids. It was an overall great experience. They provided mimosas, a nice space for us to hang out and were very efficient with getting through the group at the right pace. I get my hair colored here frequently too and always have a great experience.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2016

Great service at the Lititz location! I had a gel pedicure done a week before my bridal shower and it still looked perfect the day of. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Loved having the Luxe team as part of my wedding day. They came to me at the Marriott in Lancaster and brought everything they needed. They listened to the needs of me and all my girls and everyone was pleased with their hair and makeup. Paying in advance took some stress away from the day and made everything super easy. Thank you Whitney and Lionel!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Great salon, great staff, HUGE flexibility!!! My husband and I got married on Memorial day, which means that every single salon in Lancaster was closed or lacking staff willing to work that day. For a fee (which comes with getting married on a holiday), Luxe opened its entire salon for my bridal party and I, and we were able to get hair and makeup done for about 5 people.

The only downside is that when I scheduled the place, I was told by the staff member responsible for weddings that they could open the spa for us so we could get dressed in one of the rooms (rather than in the bathroom). The spa wasn't open during the wedding day though, and we all had to get dressed in the bathroom or in the lobby immediately outside, which was pretty bad because the lobby is open to the front of the salon and the glass windows leading to the street.

Other than that, our hairdressers did a wonderful job and I'm glad to say that my makeup lasted the entire day without ever running.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Allie · Married on 06/27/2020

My go-to spot!

I've been to Luxe for massages, pedis and simple hair cuts and I've never had a bad experience. Everyone there is so friendly and the mimosas are an added bonus! Would highly recommend Luxe for your next spa experience!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Faeren

Faeren · Married on 10/05/2019

I have never had any doubts with the stylist at Luxe Salon. I enjoy changing the color of my hair with can damage it but the stylist have always made sure to prevent that from happening. I've always enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendly faces that greet you!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

I contacted Luxe after having a wedding hair and makeup trial disaster at another local salon and was thrilled and thankful that they could accommodate my bridal party of 9 and I so close to the wedding. They fit me in less than a month before the big day for a hair and makeup trial and I left the salon so happy with the vendor switch up. A few of us got manis and pedis the day before the wedding and we arrived around 120 for our 130 appointments. Luxe likes you to be there 30 mins early to relax and unwind before your appointment which is nice but it just didn't work out that way for us that day. So we got there thinking we were 10 mins early and we were greeted with attitude and told that we needed to hurry up because our appointment times had already started (quick double/triple check of our confirmation email clearly had appointments scheduled to start at 130). We just wanted to hang out, drink some champagne, and talk and be excited about the awesome weekend that was ahead of us while we got our nails done but instead of excitement the vibes in the nail room felt somewhat hostile and rushed for the entirety of the services. Needless to say the next morning we were there by 950 for our 1030 appointments. Other than that spa experience, Luxe was nothing but wonderful. Ashley and Natasha did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! My hair was stunning. I received so many compliments. It was flawless. My entire bridal party left looking and feeling so beautiful. I made the mistake of booking with a less expensive salon originally and Luxe proved that you really do get what you pay for!

Sent on 09/12/2016

I got my hair and makeup done at Luxe for my wedding. I really liked that I could get a trial done for both. During the trial my hairdresser listened well and got a good understanding of what I wanted. The day of my hair looked great. After my trial makeup I decided that I wanted something different. I would suggest doing a trial. Also, my bridesmaids had their hair, makeup, and nails done. They even had nail polish that was the same as my wedding color. My husband got his haircut a few days before the wedding as well. Everyone looked great. I was very happy with the results. : )

Sent on 04/20/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/24/2015

3.5

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding in July at Luxe. Whitney did my hair and was absolutely amazing. She redid my hair until is was perfect, took photos to make sure she could redo the same style, and practiced the style on other people before my wedding day. I was so grateful that she showed so much interest and care in making sure my hair was perfect for my wedding day. Tons of people commented on how beautiful my hair looked. Lionel did my makeup and its obvious why everyone says he is the best around. The morning after my wedding, my makeup still looked amazing. He asked what I wanted and did just that. I could not be happier with the service I received at Luxe. It was a little pricey, but I loved my hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2013

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and we had 4 Luxe stylists come to the venue and do all the girls' hair. I absolutely loved what they did to my hair. The stylist knew exactly what I wanted and was very considerate to my style. Their friendly demeanor made me feel at home and I walked away with beautiful pictures for the night thanks to Luxe!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • AshleyJ2134

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2011

LUXE did makeup for me and my girls and my mom for my wedding. They did a fantastic job on the girls, although I felt my makeup was a little too thick for my tastes (kinda' made me look older/got stuck in my fine lines, etc...). The only other problem I had with them was that they originally didn't want to come to my venue to do our makeup but I really didn't want to be driving around on the day of the wedding. They finally agreed but charged an extra fee even though the salon is only 5 minutes away from my venue.

All that being said, they were very responsive. I also went to the salon a few days before my wedding for a facial and mani/pedi. The facial was the best I've ever had and the mani/pedi was very well-done, and stayed fresh and chip-free through the wedding. The salon is really modern and cool and the people are great. The expense of the wedding makeup was offset by the inexpensiveness of my facial and mani/pedi. Overall, I had a very positive experience with just a few hiccups.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Shareen · Married on 07/16/2016

3.5

My Mother and I were recommended to go to Luxe to get our makeup done by Lionel for my wedding. To get the best value for my dollar, I decided to get my hair styled and nails done there as well. My mother got her makeup and hair done there also. Let me say, everyone did a phenomenal job and they paid great attention to detail! We got so many compliments! I felt gorgeous and my mother did as well! I wouldn't have changed anything in that regards. Unfortunately, I almost had a panick attack on the day of my wedding because there was a communication breakdown within the company that needed to be addressed in regards to services and payment. Customer service skills could have definitely been better in this area. Thankfully, the problem was finally addressed, but I should have never had to deal with any issues, attitude, or concerns on the date of my wedding especially when I made sure to address and pay for everything before my wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2018

3.0

Emily did a great job with my daughter's up-do for prom!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Joan · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2

Was at Luxe for my daughter's bridal bachelorette party. Service was great. My first massage ever and it was very relaxing.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

4.2

I loved my experiences with Luxe. I drive from DC to get my hair done there. Great service and awesome stylists.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Randi · Married on 12/13/2014

Definitely choose Luxe

I didn't have my hair done at Luxe for my wedding, but from my experience there, they are running a completely professional establishment, and you can count on them to provide consistently excellent quality and value every time!

Sent on 03/07/2019