LUXE Reviews

81 | Lancaster, PA

81 Reviews for LUXE

Priscilla · Married on 09/19/2015

I call them all the time and they get me in as soon as they cab. They are always professional and polite. I love coming here. It's a bit more pricey but you will leave happy and if you dont. They will make it right. Love coming here. Professional at its best. The girls are all aweaome.

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2015

Lashes with Kristi

Kristi did an awesome job on my lash extensions. They look great and I'm so excited to go back and get them refilled to keep them looking fresh and glamorous. Lashes are the perfect way to make a statement and feel beautiful and confident. I love not having to wear mascara anymore and I know they will look perfect in photos! My session with Kristi was so relaxing I feel asleep and woke up with amazing lashes!! - Teresa Detweiler

Sent on 05/16/2019

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2014

Great experience! Catherine did my hair -- she has moved on to another salon, but made sure that her last day was my wedding day. She was fun to work with and made me feel like a princess. All of the other girls loved their hair as well!

Lionel is a dream to work with. I walked out of my makeup session feeling like a million bucks! I have never seen such precision in makeup artistry. Beautiful, beautiful makeup while still looking like myself.

A couple of miscommunication issues with the salon about prepayment, etc. but overall they were really great to work with and provided an excellent space day-of for pastries and champagne!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Amber · Married on 05/02/2014

Luxe is a perfect place for your bridal beautifying! I had my mani/pedi there with my mother-in-law and sister on Thursday and my hair and makeup with 5 bridesmaids on Friday. Hair by Whitney and Makeup by Lionel were AMAZING! Katie scheduled all of my appointments and was very flexible with fitting everyone in and accommodating a variety of beauty needs. Everyone was very friendly and the salon was extremely welcoming and hospitable on the big day, letting us laugh and enjoy our pampering.

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • F

Katie · Married on 11/08/2013

Aia has been doing my hair for about two years and I knew early on that she'd be the stylist to do my wedding hair! I have VERY thick, curly hair and it has taken a long time to find a stylist who knows how to manage curls. Aia made my wedding day vision a reality with a romantic old Hollywood hair style. I wanted it to look soft and classy but still close to my natural body and "hair personality." She nailed it! I hand already recommended Luxe to several friends!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Charlotte · Married on 09/28/2013

My wedding was in Gettysburg and the LUXE staff traveled to my hotel. They did a wonderful job! All of the bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked great in my wedding photos. If you are looking for a salon/spa for your wedding day, I would highly recommend LUXE.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Nadia · Married on 09/21/2013

I was thrilled to have Nathan Fox and Britini Conroy in charge of the wedding hair. I had been going to both of these talented stylists for years while I lived in the Lancaster area. I got engaged while still living in Lancaster and knew that I was going to marry in DC but I still wanted Nate to do my wedding day hair. He and his partner Britni made the trip to Washington to do our hair on the big day. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. If you want high style, amazing talent, friendly and funny stylists who keep you calm yet gorgeous on your big day, book with Luxe.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Marti · Married on 07/06/2013

I am horrible at doing my own hair and makeup, so I knew I wanted to find someone to help me out on the day of my wedding. I’m so happy I found Luxe. I worked with Rosa for my hair and Lionel for my makeup, and both were so wonderful at their jobs. They worked with me to do a hair and makeup trial, and then took my feedback to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding. They also did my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup, and all three of them looked wonderful! They put just as much effort into bridesmaids’ hair and makeup as they do the bride’s.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2013

I purchased one of the bridal packages from LUXE and could not have been more pleased with my services. Everyone was attentive and professional as well as flexible with their scheduling. My package allowed me to have a trial run for the hair and make-up, which put my mind at ease and also included a spray tan! Also, when I managed to mess up my spray tan on the way home I came back in the next day and she touched me up no questions asked and no extra charge! These guys are great!

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • User3209928 · 2+ years ago

My bridesmaids and I got my makeup done at LUXE for my wedding day. I loved the service and feel of the salon. My makeup was amazing, and exactly what I wanted. I recommend their makeup services to any bride!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Wonderful to work with! The whole process was relatively easy. I had my spray tanning and all my ladies' hair, nail and makeup done here. We couldn't have been happier and especially Ashley was fun to deal with!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

I have been going to Luxe for the past 2 years for my nail and spa services. I planned a mani/pedi party for the Friday before my wedding in October with my bridesmaids and mothers. Luxe did a fantastic job and made everyone feel so welcomed and wonderful. They have an exceptionally clean facility. The manicures and pedicures are enjoyable and relaxing. My gelish french manicure was perfect! They were accommodating to such a large party of 10 girls. They also had a nice table set up with mimosas and for the food that we had catered for the morning. Ana and Nate are always around and able to assist or see how your services are going. We had a great time, and I could not say more wonderful things about Luxe and the team.

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/28/2011

What's NOT to love about Luxe? It has a swanky, upscale vibe to it and is easy to get to, but without all the parking drama and other nightmares of other city salons.

I chose the bridal package not only based on pricing but because I loved the idea of a "beauty morning" with my girls on the big day -- and it was so fun that the day of my wedding (Oct. 28th), all of the stylists at Luxe were all dressed in Halloween costumes for the holiday weekend -- just made it even more fun and special.

I am definitely going back to Luxe in the near future and would highly recommend their services ... not just for weddings and other big events, but for a fun day of pampering and relaxation as well. You'll look and feel like a million bucks! :-)

Sent on 11/12/2011
  • Melissa & Steven

Melissa S. · Married on 08/13/2010

The owner of Luxe, Lani, is a wonderful person for starters. She is such a joy to be around! If you have a big group of bridesmaids or ladies getting their hair done, I especially recommend Luxe. Every one of my girls' hair looked gorgeous! I had no idea what to do with my hair and Lani made me look like a princess. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day beautiful, fun, and stress-free. I would highly recommend this salon. Book early--it's popular!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Renee · Married on 07/31/2010

I got a couples massage with my husband at Luxe. I was a little concerned that he might feel uncomfortable as it was his first time getting a massage. He loved it and wants to go again. They were very kind and accommodating. I will be going again.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Elia · Married on 06/05/2010

Luxe is the perfect place for brides to go to prep for their wedding! I held my pre wedding spa day there and everyone was so attentive to my party of girls. I also went to Luxe for my bridal hair and makeup and Lani did an amazing job! All of my bridesmaids had their hair done as well and everything was perfect. I highly recommend Luxe for your wedding beauty prep!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Gwen · Married on 10/10/2009

A very professional salon, bridesmaid's and bride's hair was fabulous!!!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2009

I have been to alot of salons in my area and this one tops them all. I scheduled the services 5 months in advance and they recommended facials and body treatments prior to the wedding. I started coloring my hair, and having it trimmed leading up a week before the wedding. I also scheduled a few facials too, since I suffer from acne. My skin had never looked better on my wedding. The esthetician performed a series of facials including their alternative to microdermabrasion. It was so awesome how smooth my skin was after. I also took advantage of a body scrub and spray tanning service too. All of my bridesmaids were very pleased with there hair and makeup that day. We all looked beautiful and were thrilled with the entire salon staff. I continue going there now for my hair and facials. Would recommend to all brides!!!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Heatherann · Married on 10/26/2008

This is a new organic spa that opened up this summer in downtown Lancaster. I was so pleased with their services for myself that I decided to book them for my wedding!! My wedding was on a Sunday and Luxe opened up special for my bridal party since they are closed on Sundays. We were able to bring in refreshments and had a wonderfully relaxing morning. All of the women who did my bridal parties' hair were exceptionally professional and extremely friendly!! All of my girls looked fabulous! They even were willing to send a stylist to the hotel where my grandmother was staying to do her hair there since she was not in the best of health and a trip early to the salon would have made her quite tired! All of the girls' updos stayed for the entirety of the day and many were commenting on how wonderful we all looked!! They also provide many spa and relaxation treatments which are wonderful before the wedding. I had a facial and some waxing treatments done just 5 days before the wedding. The wax was extremely mild and I left the spa without any redness at all!! I am typically allergic to waxes so if you are too, this is the place for you!! I HIGHLY recommend using Luxe!!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Luxe is the only
    Place I go to for all my hair needs. Whitney B always creates a beautiful color and style

Sent on 03/01/2018

Cathy · event on: 07/04/2017

My future daughter-in-law, Kirsten, and I went to Luxe at Lititz location to get manis and pedis. Extremely professional and courteous salon. Monica did my nails and Lindsay did Kirsten's. It was so nice and relaxing -- soaking your feet, while you sipped a glass of champagne. Loving my sparkly blue piggies and light blue nails. Look for savings opptys. on website! I would definitely go back.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely loved my hair and makeup for the wedding - zinia is a master with makeup and whitney made my hair look so beautiful as well. Communications before the wedding were easy and always helpful. The day of, the girls were on time and ready to go. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2013

I had the staff at LUXE do my wedding hair and makeup, and they were both gorgeous!! I did not have a trial for either, but I wasn't worried because I knew that they would do an excellent job. All of the people i interacted with were so accommodating from start to finish. My sister and mother also got their hair done. They both turned out great; however my sister's hair started to lose its curl pretty early. She has super long, super fine hair, so a lot more hairspray was needed if it was going to stay, and by the time we realized it was coming out, it was too late. I thought the prices were a bit steep but they were comparable to other high end salons in the area. For the type of hairstyle I had, I think any salon would have done a good job. The real reason I choose LUXE was because I wanted the airbrush makeup, and I'm glad I did. I felt beautiful all day and night!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2009

Liz at Luxe is amazing!! She was able to do my hair exactly as I requested and I was incredibly impressed that she made my super fine hair look full and beautiful. I will recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Dana · Married on 07/11/2009

It was not hard to choose Luxe for our hair stylists and make up as I am a frequent customer there. They did a fantastic job and made us feel beautiful. They were so accommodating to our schedule and even opened early so that we would not have to rush.

Sent on 05/12/2010