LUXE Reviews

72 | Lancaster, PA

72 Reviews for LUXE

72 LUXE Reviews

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2018

They are very professional and create such a fun/welcoming atmosphere! They were super easy to make an appointment at and were really flexible.

Hannnah · Married on 07/21/2018

Luxe has always had a very professional, welcoming, and super nice staff! It was so easy to make an appointment and they were flexible with their availability. Always does an excellent job!

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2017

I love luxe! They're excellent professionals and truly care for your hair.

• F

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2017

Back in October, i scheduled a mani/pedi for my stepdaughter and a mani for myself as a prewedding thing. Iris worked with me on a nail art that many places couldnt do. She took her time even though the appointment was scheduled incorrectly through email for timewise. My stepdaughter loved her nails and enjoyed talking with her tech. Professional yet down to earth.

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

Had my makeup done for my friends wedding! Loved the way it looked! Totally would reccomend!!

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Luxe for my bridal hair and makeup. Aia was awesome. I highly recommend her personally and Luxe overall. It was great to have the trial for hair and makeup beforehand. Aia took pictures so she'd remember in detail how my style was. I used her for on-site services, which was definitely worth it as well.

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Alison and Lionel did an awesome job doing the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. The hairstyles the Alison created were elegant and pretty, and suited everyone so well. My hair stayed secure all day with no frizz, and it wasn’t stiff with hairspray at all! The makeup that Lionel did was natural-looking, and held up very well! Everyone was very happy with how everything turned out!

Raven · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a great time at Luxe getting nails done with my bridal party the day before my wedding! The salon was very accommodating to our large group and we felt totally pampered by the staff!

Emily · Married on 08/06/2017

They do an amazing job with lash extensions!

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

We went to the Luxe Salon in Lititz and it was AMAZING. We only went for manis and pedis but we had our own private room since there were 7 of us total! While some were gettings pedis, the rest were getting manis! They greeted us with mimosas and kept refilling them as needed! Due to it being a large party - gratuity was included which was kind of nice so we didn't have to think about it all while paying! Overall, a great experience!!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

I now live out of state but every time I come home to visit I must make a stop in at Luxe!

Crystal · Married on 06/17/2017

Great place to go. Been there pretty many times with my daughter. Here for my daughters wedding now. I love this place girls are terrific. Drinks omg. Ask for tang drink. So good ??

Caroll · Married on 06/17/2017

We went to the one off Lititz pike and Nicole gave thee best pedicure I've had in my life! I'm an athlete and full time worker so my feet were (insert throwup emoji). Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience before my bachelorette weekend!!

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2017

Love everything about Luxe! From the moment I walked in the door, I felt pampered. Definitely will be coming here the next time I visit Lancaster!

This is my first time using Luxe and I'm excited. I have two weddings back-to-back so I will be getting a blowout! Their responsiveness to an email was amazing! I got a reply within MINUTES! The price was higher than I wanted but their professionalism was above and beyond so I'm going with them!!

Great massages & an awesome atmosphere!!

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2016

I used LUXE in Lancaster 2 years ago to cut 12 inches off my hair. It was my first time going to them and they were FABULOUS!! They took care of getting all the donation information to Locks of Love for me and made the whole experience a great one. They took before and after pictures for me too which was awesome. Trying out the Lititz store this weekend and can't wait!

Devon · Married on 09/25/2015

I've been coming to Luxe for years. The staff is amazing and always accommodating! My fiance and I will be married next September and I already know where I'm getting my hair done! Definitely worth checking out!

Priscilla · Married on 09/19/2015

I had a last minute hair and make up need. My person backed out and I was stuck. I called up Luxe with my dire need and they fit me. Maybe not the best of timing but it worked. My hair and make up was amazing. I loved it all. I felt super important the day of my wedding as well. It may be on the upper scale of price point. It's well deserved and you get what you pay for. If you want perfect make up and hair on your wedding day. This is the place to go.

priscilla · Married on 09/19/2015

I call them all the time and they get me in as soon as they cab. They are always professional and polite. I love coming here. It's a bit more pricey but you will leave happy and if you dont. They will make it right. Love coming here. Professional at its best. The girls are all aweaome.

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2014

Great experience! Catherine did my hair -- she has moved on to another salon, but made sure that her last day was my wedding day. She was fun to work with and made me feel like a princess. All of the other girls loved their hair as well!

Lionel is a dream to work with. I walked out of my makeup session feeling like a million bucks! I have never seen such precision in makeup artistry. Beautiful, beautiful makeup while still looking like myself.

A couple of miscommunication issues with the salon about prepayment, etc. but overall they were really great to work with and provided an excellent space day-of for pastries and champagne!

Amber · Married on 05/02/2014

Luxe is a perfect place for your bridal beautifying! I had my mani/pedi there with my mother-in-law and sister on Thursday and my hair and makeup with 5 bridesmaids on Friday. Hair by Whitney and Makeup by Lionel were AMAZING! Katie scheduled all of my appointments and was very flexible with fitting everyone in and accommodating a variety of beauty needs. Everyone was very friendly and the salon was extremely welcoming and hospitable on the big day, letting us laugh and enjoy our pampering.

• F

Katie · Married on 11/08/2013

Aia has been doing my hair for about two years and I knew early on that she'd be the stylist to do my wedding hair! I have VERY thick, curly hair and it has taken a long time to find a stylist who knows how to manage curls. Aia made my wedding day vision a reality with a romantic old Hollywood hair style. I wanted it to look soft and classy but still close to my natural body and "hair personality." She nailed it! I hand already recommended Luxe to several friends!

Charlotte · Married on 09/28/2013

My wedding was in Gettysburg and the LUXE staff traveled to my hotel. They did a wonderful job! All of the bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked great in my wedding photos. If you are looking for a salon/spa for your wedding day, I would highly recommend LUXE.

Nadia · Married on 09/21/2013

I was thrilled to have Nathan Fox and Britini Conroy in charge of the wedding hair. I had been going to both of these talented stylists for years while I lived in the Lancaster area. I got engaged while still living in Lancaster and knew that I was going to marry in DC but I still wanted Nate to do my wedding day hair. He and his partner Britni made the trip to Washington to do our hair on the big day. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. If you want high style, amazing talent, friendly and funny stylists who keep you calm yet gorgeous on your big day, book with Luxe.