LUXE Reviews

LUXE 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

I have tried many massage therapists over the years, but none have compared to Danielle. She is absolutely amazing! She listens to your needs and adjusts her techniques accordingly. Whether you are looking for more relaxing, “fluffy massage”, or a deep tissue, therapeutic, Danielle will not disappoint! The spa location and ambience is great for a group or individuals.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I love luxe! They're excellent professionals and truly care for your hair.

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Service and Quality!

I had my brows waxed and my first ever dip mani and a gel pedi at Luxe Lancaster, then recently a spa mani at Luxe Litiz. Both locations are amazing and have great teams working for them. The prices are reasonable for a nice salon and the free champagne with top offs!! can't be beat for a relaxing bridal spa day. My nails also looked flawless, both with regular Vinylux polish, Dip and Gel. Gel is still holding up on toes and looks great, my dip mani lasted 1 month with no cracks or wear to them, I only needed to get them redone because they grew so fast.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    LUXE 5
    LUXE 6
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding!!

First, I need to talk about Whitney, she was the most amazing wedding hairstylist I could have ever asked for. She was so sweet and is incredibly talented. She 100% exceeded my expectations. And Lionel is phenomenal when it comes to makeup! He really helped make me look my most beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2018

They are very professional and create such a fun/welcoming atmosphere! They were super easy to make an appointment at and were really flexible.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hannnah · Married on 07/21/2018

Luxe has always had a very professional, welcoming, and super nice staff! It was so easy to make an appointment and they were flexible with their availability. Always does an excellent job!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lindsey · event on 07/19/2018

AMAZING job with nails very great staff and awesome nails

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • F

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2017

Back in October, i scheduled a mani/pedi for my stepdaughter and a mani for myself as a prewedding thing. Iris worked with me on a nail art that many places couldnt do. She took her time even though the appointment was scheduled incorrectly through email for timewise. My stepdaughter loved her nails and enjoyed talking with her tech. Professional yet down to earth.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

Had my makeup done for my friends wedding! Loved the way it looked! Totally would reccomend!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Luxe for my bridal hair and makeup. Aia was awesome. I highly recommend her personally and Luxe overall. It was great to have the trial for hair and makeup beforehand. Aia took pictures so she'd remember in detail how my style was. I used her for on-site services, which was definitely worth it as well.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Alison and Lionel did an awesome job doing the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. The hairstyles the Alison created were elegant and pretty, and suited everyone so well. My hair stayed secure all day with no frizz, and it wasn’t stiff with hairspray at all! The makeup that Lionel did was natural-looking, and held up very well! Everyone was very happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Raven · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a great time at Luxe getting nails done with my bridal party the day before my wedding! The salon was very accommodating to our large group and we felt totally pampered by the staff!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Emily · Married on 08/06/2017

They do an amazing job with lash extensions!

Sent on 05/21/2018

erin · Married on 07/14/2017

Excellent!

Luxe has been my go-to salon for years --Leah for nails and Zinnia for curly hair. The atmosphere is clean and welcoming, the staff is so friendly and helpful, and the stylists are so talented!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

We went to the Luxe Salon in Lititz and it was AMAZING. We only went for manis and pedis but we had our own private room since there were 7 of us total! While some were gettings pedis, the rest were getting manis! They greeted us with mimosas and kept refilling them as needed! Due to it being a large party - gratuity was included which was kind of nice so we didn't have to think about it all while paying! Overall, a great experience!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

I now live out of state but every time I come home to visit I must make a stop in at Luxe!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/17/2017

Great place to go. Been there pretty many times with my daughter. Here for my daughters wedding now. I love this place girls are terrific. Drinks omg. Ask for tang drink. So good ??

Caroll · Married on 06/17/2017

We went to the one off Lititz pike and Nicole gave thee best pedicure I've had in my life! I'm an athlete and full time worker so my feet were (insert throwup emoji). Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience before my bachelorette weekend!!

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2017

Love everything about Luxe! From the moment I walked in the door, I felt pampered. Definitely will be coming here the next time I visit Lancaster!

Sent on 09/05/2017

This is my first time using Luxe and I'm excited. I have two weddings back-to-back so I will be getting a blowout! Their responsiveness to an email was amazing! I got a reply within MINUTES! The price was higher than I wanted but their professionalism was above and beyond so I'm going with them!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Great massages & an awesome atmosphere!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2016

I used LUXE in Lancaster 2 years ago to cut 12 inches off my hair. It was my first time going to them and they were FABULOUS!! They took care of getting all the donation information to Locks of Love for me and made the whole experience a great one. They took before and after pictures for me too which was awesome. Trying out the Lititz store this weekend and can't wait!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Devon · Married on 09/25/2015

I've been coming to Luxe for years. The staff is amazing and always accommodating! My fiance and I will be married next September and I already know where I'm getting my hair done! Definitely worth checking out!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Priscilla · Married on 09/19/2015

I had a last minute hair and make up need. My person backed out and I was stuck. I called up Luxe with my dire need and they fit me. Maybe not the best of timing but it worked. My hair and make up was amazing. I loved it all. I felt super important the day of my wedding as well. It may be on the upper scale of price point. It's well deserved and you get what you pay for. If you want perfect make up and hair on your wedding day. This is the place to go.

Sent on 10/07/2016

priscilla · Married on 09/19/2015

I call them all the time and they get me in as soon as they cab. They are always professional and polite. I love coming here. It's a bit more pricey but you will leave happy and if you dont. They will make it right. Love coming here. Professional at its best. The girls are all aweaome.

Sent on 06/28/2015