64 Reviews for LUXE

On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
62 LUXE Reviews

3.9

I think they are a great salon just make sure you keep track of your services because I have been overcharged twice. The experience is awesome tho!

Profile Picture User7121451, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never had any doubts with the stylist at Luxe Salon. I enjoy changing the color of my hair with can damage it but the stylist have always made sure to prevent that from happening. I've always enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendly faces that greet you!

Profile Picture Faeren, 10/5/19, 1 Review

Luxe is the only
Place I go to for all my hair needs. Whitney B always creates a beautiful color and style

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/18, 1 Review
4.2

Emily did a great job with my daughter's up-do for prom!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Went here for the first time recently!! I needed someone who was an expert on cutting short hair and Nicole was definitely the stylist for the job. Nicole listened to what I wanted but was also not afraid to give her opinion and suggestion. Nicole was very professional and friendly. Thank You Nicole for an doing an awesome job on my hair.

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love luxe! They're excellent professionals and truly care for your hair.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Back in October, i scheduled a mani/pedi for my stepdaughter and a mani for myself as a prewedding thing. Iris worked with me on a nail art that many places couldnt do. She took her time even though the appointment was scheduled incorrectly through email for timewise. My stepdaughter loved her nails and enjoyed talking with her tech. Professional yet down to earth.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Luxe! Great relaxing atmosphere! Staff is super nice and professional, and anytime I wasn't completed satisfied with a service they always made it right.

Profile Picture Kirsten , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had my makeup done for my friends wedding! Loved the way it looked! Totally would reccomend!!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup
4.2

Was at Luxe for my daughter's bridal bachelorette party. Service was great. My first massage ever and it was very relaxing.

Profile Picture JOan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alison and Lionel did an awesome job doing the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. The hairstyles the Alison created were elegant and pretty, and suited everyone so well. My hair stayed secure all day with no frizz, and it wasn’t stiff with hairspray at all! The makeup that Lionel did was natural-looking, and held up very well! Everyone was very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I had a great time at Luxe getting nails done with my bridal party the day before my wedding! The salon was very accommodating to our large group and we felt totally pampered by the staff!

Profile Picture Raven, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Manicure/Pedicure

They do an amazing job with lash extensions!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/6/17, 1 Review
4.7

I had my hair and make up done here for my wedding with my bridesmaids. It was an overall great experience. They provided mimosas, a nice space for us to hang out and were very efficient with getting through the group at the right pace. I get my hair colored here frequently too and always have a great experience.

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Massages, Spa

We went to the Luxe Salon in Lititz and it was AMAZING. We only went for manis and pedis but we had our own private room since there were 7 of us total! While some were gettings pedis, the rest were getting manis! They greeted us with mimosas and kept refilling them as needed! Due to it being a large party - gratuity was included which was kind of nice so we didn't have to think about it all while paying! Overall, a great experience!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Manicure/Pedicure

I now live out of state but every time I come home to visit I must make a stop in at Luxe!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great place to go. Been there pretty many times with my daughter. Here for my daughters wedding now. I love this place girls are terrific. Drinks omg. Ask for tang drink. So good ??

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We went to the one off Lititz pike and Nicole gave thee best pedicure I've had in my life! I'm an athlete and full time worker so my feet were (insert throwup emoji). Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience before my bachelorette weekend!!

Profile Picture Caroll, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love everything about Luxe! From the moment I walked in the door, I felt pampered. Definitely will be coming here the next time I visit Lancaster!

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing staff, beautiful facilities and even better services! Thank you Luxe!

Profile Picture Anabel, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
4.2

I loved my experiences with Luxe. I drive from DC to get my hair done there. Great service and awesome stylists.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This is my first time using Luxe and I'm excited. I have two weddings back-to-back so I will be getting a blowout! Their responsiveness to an email was amazing! I got a reply within MINUTES! The price was higher than I wanted but their professionalism was above and beyond so I'm going with them!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/12/16, 5 Reviews
4.7

Great service at the Lititz location! I had a gel pedicure done a week before my bridal shower and it still looked perfect the day of. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Luxe after having a wedding hair and makeup trial disaster at another local salon and was thrilled and thankful that they could accommodate my bridal party of 9 and I so close to the wedding. They fit me in less than a month before the big day for a hair and makeup trial and I left the salon so happy with the vendor switch up. A few of us got manis and pedis the day before the wedding and we arrived around 120 for our 130 appointments. Luxe likes you to be there 30 mins early to relax and unwind before your appointment which is nice but it just didn't work out that way for us that day. So we got there thinking we were 10 mins early and we were greeted with attitude and told that we needed to hurry up because our appointment times had already started (quick double/triple check of our confirmation email clearly had appointments scheduled to start at 130). We just wanted to hang out, drink some champagne, and talk and be excited about the awesome weekend that was ahead of us while we got our nails done but instead of excitement the vibes in the nail room felt somewhat hostile and rushed for the entirety of the services. Needless to say the next morning we were there by 950 for our 1030 appointments. Other than that spa experience, Luxe was nothing but wonderful. Ashley and Natasha did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! My hair was stunning. I received so many compliments. It was flawless. My entire bridal party left looking and feeling so beautiful. I made the mistake of booking with a less expensive salon originally and Luxe proved that you really do get what you pay for!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling
4.3

My Mother and I were recommended to go to Luxe to get our makeup done by Lionel for my wedding. To get the best value for my dollar, I decided to get my hair styled and nails done there as well. My mother got her makeup and hair done there also. Let me say, everyone did a phenomenal job and they paid great attention to detail! We got so many compliments! I felt gorgeous and my mother did as well! I wouldn't have changed anything in that regards. Unfortunately, I almost had a panick attack on the day of my wedding because there was a communication breakdown within the company that needed to be addressed in regards to services and payment. Customer service skills could have definitely been better in this area. Thankfully, the problem was finally addressed, but I should have never had to deal with any issues, attitude, or concerns on the date of my wedding especially when I made sure to address and pay for everything before my wedding day.

Profile Picture Shareen, 7/16/16, 1 Review